Asparagus And Artichoke Pasta Salad
ARTICHOKE PASTA SALAD
This light Artichoke Pasta Salad makes a perfect portable lunchtime meal.
Recipe From marthastewart.com
Provided by Martha Stewart
- In a medium pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta water, then drain.
- Meanwhile, chop garlic. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and drag the blade of a large knife at an angle across mixture until a paste forms. Add garlic paste to a small bowl, along with mayonnaise, mustard, lemon zest and juice, and artichoke marinade; whisk to combine and season with salt and pepper.
- Return pasta to pot, add artichokes and dressing, and toss, adding enough pasta water to create a light sauce that coats pasta; stir in Parmesan and season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until chilled, 1 hour (or overnight); toss with escarole to serve.
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- Coarse salt and pepper
- 6 ounces small pasta shells
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest plus 4 teaspoons juice
- 1/2 cup marinated artichokes, plus 2 tablespoons marinade
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan
- 2 cups torn escarole
ASPARAGUS & ARTICHOKE SALAD
Make and share this Asparagus & Artichoke Salad recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Rick Young
Yield 4 serving(s)
- Cut the asparagus into short lengths.
- Cut the mushrooms and artichoke hearts into quarters or eights, depending on original size Put asparagus and beans into boiling water for just one to two minutes to turn them a bright green Remove the asparagus and beans from the boiling water and place immediately into ice water.
- Once the asparagus and beans are chilled, put into a colender and drain.
- Melt butter in small pan and add the garlic and paprika, and cook for one minute.
- Add the mushrooms, cook for another three to four minutes, and remove from the heat.
- Combine the oil, lemon juice, and black pepper in a small bowl, mixing well.
- Put the asparagus, mushrooms, artichokes, and beans into a medium size bowl.
- Pour the oil mixture over the vegetables and toss well.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.
Number Of Ingredients: 10
- 5 cans artichoke hearts
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 5 ounces green beans, whole,with tips removed
- 5 ounces button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced very thinly
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
ASPARAGUS, ARTICHOKE, AND AVOCADO SALAD
This recipe came from a friend and I always get rave reviews on it. It is extremely easya d delicious and goes well with almost any meal!
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Cherbear64
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
- Rinse and cut the bottoms off of the Asparagus, then Blanch in boiling, salted water for 2 minutes, remove from water and immediately rinse with cold water. Place on large platter.
- Cut drained artichoke hearts into quarters and spread over top ot the asparagus. Chill until just before serving.
- Just before serving cut up the avocados, slice each avocado in half, remove seed and slice into chunks. Spread chunks over asparagus and artichoke hearts.
- Mix salad dressing according to directions except replace white vinegar with balsamic vinegar. Pour dressing over salad and top with blue cheese, serve immediately.
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- 2 bunches fresh asparagus
- 2 (15 ounce) cans medium artichoke hearts, drained
- 3 avocados
- 8 ounces crumbled blue cheese (can use gorgonzola)
- 1 package good seasons zesty Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
You'll also love
More recipes about Asparagus and Artichoke Pasta Salad recipes
Asparagus and Artichoke Pasta Salad Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2019-07-10 · Stir together mayonnaise, balsamic vinaigrette, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl. Fold in artichoke, chicken, cranberries, almonds, crumbled bacon, and asparagus. Season to taste with salt and pepper, then fold in cooked pasta. … ...
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add asparagus and cook until tender, about 1 minute. Strain asparagus out of water and immediately plunge into a bowl filled with ice water; let sit in ice water until completely cold, then cut into 1 inch pieces. Next, add pasta to boiling water and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain, rinse with cold water until chilled, then drain well.
- Stir together mayonnaise, balsamic vinaigrette, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl. Fold in artichoke, chicken, cranberries, almonds, crumbled bacon, and asparagus. Season to taste with salt and pepper, then fold in cooked pasta. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Artichoke Asparagus Pasta Salad Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2018-10-04 · Mix broccoli florets, artichoke hearts, asparagus, parsley, spinach, and olives into the pasta until thoroughly combined. Step 5 Stir Parmesan cheese, … ...
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook tri-colored pasta at a boil until tender yet slightly firm, about 10 minutes.
- Mix broccoli florets, artichoke hearts, asparagus, parsley, spinach, and olives into the pasta until thoroughly combined.
Asparagus, Tomato and Artichoke Pasta Salad
Recipe From : jamiecooksitup.net2013-04-08 · ASPARAGUS, TOMATO and ARTICHOKE PASTA SALAD PRINT RECIPE PRINT RECIPE WITH PICTURE. Time: 20 min. prep + 1 hour refrigeration Yield: 12 servings Recipe from Jamie Cooks It Up! SALAD: 1 pound fresh asparagus 1 (16-17 ounce) package corkscrew noodles 2 C grape tomatoes 1/2 C red onion, sliced 2 C marinated artichoke … ...
Artichoke, Asparagus, & Tomato Pasta Salad – Life is but a ...
Recipe From : lifeisbutadish.com2016-05-24 · Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add a couple large pinches of salt and add the asparagus. Cook for 1-2 minutes, then use a slotted spoon to scoop them out and immediately place them in a bowl of ice water. Drain asparagus and … ...
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add a couple large pinches of salt and add the asparagus. Cook for 1-2 minutes, then use a slotted spoon to scoop them out and immediately place them in a bowl of ice water. Drain asparagus and set aside. Bring the same pot of water back to a boil and add the pasta. Cook according to package, about 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing by whisking together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and oregano.
- Once pasta is done cooking, drain and pour into large serving bowl. Toss pasta with a tiny bit of the dressing just so it doesn’t stick together. Then add the asparagus, tomatoes, artichokes, and enough dressing to coat well. Toss and serve room temperature or cold!
Roasted Garlic, Artichoke and Asparagus Pasta Recipe ...
Recipe From : myrecipes.com2015-02-27 · In a bowl, toss asparagus, artichokes, onion, 2 tbsp. oil, thyme and 1/2 tsp. each salt and pepper. Spread on a baking sheet. Place each garlic half, cut-side … ...
- Preheat oven to 450°F. In a bowl, toss asparagus, artichokes, onion, 2 tbsp. oil, thyme and 1/2 tsp. each salt and pepper. Spread on a baking sheet. Place each garlic half, cut-side up, on a piece of foil. Drizzle each with 1/2 tsp. oil. Wrap tightly; place next to vegetables on sheet. Roast, stirring vegetables occasionally, until vegetables are golden and garlic is soft, 20 minutes. Unwrap garlic, squeeze out cloves and mash.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add 1 tsp. salt and pasta. Stir and cook until pasta is al dente, 9 minutes or according to package directions. Reserve 1/2 cup water; drain pasta.
- In a large nonstick skillet, warm 1 tbsp. oil over medium heat. Add vegetables, garlic, vinegar, cooking water, pasta and 1/2 tsp. each salt and pepper. Simmer, stirring, until pasta is well coated. Top with Parmesan.
Penne with Asparagus and Artichokes Recipe - Ann Chantal ...
Recipe From : foodandwine.comIn a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the penne until al dente. Drain the pasta well and return it to the pot. Add the asparagus, artichokes, peas, Parmesan and parsley and toss well.... ...
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Spread the pine nuts in a pie plate and bake for about 6 minutes, or until lightly toasted. Transfer to a plate. Increase the oven temperature to 450°.
- In a bowl, toss the asparagus with 1 teaspoon of olive oil, 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper. Spread the asparagus on a rimmed baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes, or until browned, shifting the pan every 5 minutes so the asparagus cooks evenly.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, heat the remaining 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Add the artichokes, cut side down, and cook over moderate heat until just golden brown, about 5 minutes. Add the chicken broth, lemon juice and garlic, cover and cook over low heat until the artichokes are just tender, about 8 minutes.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the penne until al dente. Drain the pasta well and return it to the pot. Add the asparagus, artichokes, peas, Parmesan and parsley and toss well. Transfer the pasta to warmed bowls; sprinkle with the toasted pine nuts and serve.
Artichoke & Lemon Pasta Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comIngredients 2-1/2 teaspoons salt, divided 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces 4 cups uncooked bow tie pasta (about 12 ounces) ...
Quick Artichoke Pasta Salad Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com1999-10-24 · In a large mixing bowl, combine pasta, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, tomatoes, olives, parsley, basil, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper; toss well. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Before serving, season the pasta dish … ...
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil; add pasta and boil until al dente. Drain well and rinse with cold water.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine pasta, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, tomatoes, olives, parsley, basil, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper; toss well. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Before serving, season the pasta dish with salt and pepper to taste.
Roasted Asparagus Pasta Salad Recipe | The Neelys | Food ...
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com2016-11-21 · Add pasta to a large pot of boiling salted water and cook until al dente. Drain in a colander and let cool. Meanwhile, slice asparagus on the bias into 1/2-inch pieces. Place the asparagus on a... ...
- Add pasta to a large pot of boiling salted water and cook until al dente. Drain in a colander and let cool.
- Meanwhile, slice asparagus on the bias into 1/2-inch pieces. Place the asparagus on a sheet tray and drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Place in oven and roast for 10 minutes, until slightly tender. Remove and let cool.
- In a small bowl, combine shallot, garlic, mustard, lemon zest, lemon juice, and red pepper flakes. Whisk in olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add chives.
15 Asparagus Pasta Recipes You'll Want to Make on Repeat
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2021-01-04 · 15 Asparagus Pasta Recipes You'll Want to Make on Repeat. From creamy fettuccine to shrimp and penne, classic pasta dishes become even better with the addition of fresh, snappy asparagus. Read on for all the asparagus pasta recipes you need in your repertoire, including fresh ideas for asparagus pasta salad, pasta with pesto, primavera, and more. ...
Artichoke Salad Recipes | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comRed Potato, Asparagus, and Artichoke Salad. Rating: 4.25 stars. 21. Even people who normally do not touch asparagus (like myself and others I know), will find this an easy way to get those greens in. The oil will often settle to the bottom after chilled. You can either retoss before you serve, or leave it at the bottom and scoop around the puddle. ... Show details
Spring Orzo Pasta Salad with Asparagus and Artichokes ...
Recipe From : foodformyfamily.com2011-04-12 · In a large bowl add cooked orzo pasta, asparagus pieces and sautéed shallots and garlic. Drain artichoke hearts and quarter them, adding them to the bowl. … ...
Warm artichoke & asparagus summer salad recipe | BBC Good Food
Recipe From : bbcgoodfood.com2010-02-22 · Squeeze in juice from a lemon half and half-fill with cold water. Add 2 tbsp olive oil, the spices, thyme, vinegar, artichokes and a generous pinch of salt. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat … ...
- When the artichokes are trimmed, find a pan wide enough to hold them in a single layer. Squeeze in juice from a lemon half and half-fill with cold water. Add 2 tbsp olive oil, the spices, thyme, vinegar, artichokes and a generous pinch of salt. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer for about 15 mins until soft. Turn off the heat and allow to cool (see tips, below).
- Prepare the asparagus. First, cut off the woody ends, then use a swivel blade peeler to trim the ends, rotating them as you go so they end up the same thickness as the tips.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to a rolling boil. Cook the asparagus for 2 mins, then drain and tip straight into heavily iced water. Leave until completely cool, drain again, then set aside.
- To make the dressing, heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a frying pan , then gently cook the red onion for 5 mins until soft. Turn off the heat stir in the spring onion and chives, then tip into a jug. Drizzle the rest of the oil and the vinegar into the dressing, then season to taste.
Artichoke and Asparagus Salad With Lemony Herb Vinaigrette ...
Recipe From : thedailymeal.com2015-05-05 · Artichoke and Asparagus Salad With Lemony Herb Vinaigrette. May 5, 2015. By. Shari Koolik Leidich. The fennel adds a dose of crunch, and marinated artichokes feel like an indulgence. Artichoke and Perfect Asparagus Salad with Lemony Herbed Vinaigrette. I sometimes make an extra recipe or two of perfect asparagus … ...
- Trim the asparagus and place in a large skillet with the water. Bring the water to a boil, cover, steam for 2 minutes, and remove from heat. Remove the asparagus from the skillet and plunge it into an ice water bath to preserve its crispness and color.
- Cut the asparagus into 2-inch pieces. Add the asparagus, artichoke hearts, fennel, basil, and red onion to the dressing and toss to coat. Garnish with the fennel fronds and serve.
Artichoke, Edamame, and Asparagus Salad Recipe | MyRecipes
Recipe From : myrecipes.com2011-04-14 · Add oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt, and pepper to bowl; whisk well. Add artichokes, tossing gently; let stand at room temperature. Step 3. Meanwhile, place edamame in a large pot of boiling salted water; cook 2 minutes. Add asparagus; cook until asparagus … ...
- Add oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt, and pepper to bowl; whisk well. Add artichokes, tossing gently; let stand at room temperature.
- Meanwhile, place edamame in a large pot of boiling salted water; cook 2 minutes. Add asparagus; cook until asparagus and edamame are crisp-tender (about 3 minutes). Rinse under cold water, drain well, and blot dry with paper towels.
- Add asparagus and edamame to artichoke mixture; toss. Transfer to 4 individual plates. Arrange shaved Parmesan over each salad. Serve.
Spring Asparagus Pasta Salad | Recipe | Elle Republic
Recipe From : ellerepublic.de2018-04-08 · In a large bowl, combine the cooked pasta, asparagus mixture, artichoke hearts, green onions, capers, spinach, parmesan and toasted pine nuts. Drizzle with the dressing, then toss to combine. Serve garnished with additional parmesan, if desired. Enjoy! This spring asparagus pasta salad … ...
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of salted water until al dente (according to package directions). Drain pasta and rinse under cold water for about 20-30 seconds until no longer hot. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, as the pasta is cooking, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot, add the chopped asparagus, season with a generous pinch of salt and pepper, and stir to combine. Sauté for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the garlic and zucchini, plus 1 tablespoon water (this helps steam the vegetables) and continue sautéing for 1 minute more, stirring occasionally, until the garlic is fragrant. The asparagus should be tender but still slightly crisp on the inside and the zucchini only slightly cooked. Remove from heat and set aside.
One Pot Spring Pesto Pasta with Peas & Asparagus - Simply ...
Recipe From : simplyquinoa.com2018-04-03 · If using homemade pesto, prepare the pesto while the pasta cooks. Once pasta is al dente, drain the entire pot into a colander and rinse quickly under cold water. Transfer pasta (and veggies) … ...
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions. When there are 5 minutes remaining on the cook time, add in the asparagus and peas.
- Once pasta is al dente, drain the entire pot into a colander and rinse quickly under cold water. Transfer pasta (and veggies) back into the pot. Stir in pesto and artichokes.
Pasta with Asparagus and Marinated Artichoke Hearts
Recipe From : vegkitchen.com2012-06-07 · This simple pasta dish, filled with flavorful asparagus and artichokes, is sure to please in late spring and early summer. This can be served warm or at room temperature. Serve with a salad featuring chickpeas (I especially like this with Chickpea Salad with Roasted Peppers, Tomatoes, and Basil) and fresh corn on the cob. Photos by Rachael Braun. ...
Spinach Artichoke Pasta Salad Recipe | Rachael Ray | Food ...
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com...
Artichoke-Asparagus Salad Recipe - BettyCrocker.com
Recipe From : bettycrocker.com2008-08-19 · 1. Cook artichoke hearts as directed on box; drain. Immediately rinse with cold water; drain. 2. In large glass or plastic bowl, mix artichokes, asparagus and mushrooms. To make dressing, in tightly covered container, shake oil, lemon peel, lemon juice, chives, mustard and salt until well blended. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. ...
20-Minute Artichoke Asparagus and Sausage Pasta Skillet ...
Recipe From : thesuburbansoapbox.com2015-04-27 · Stir in the artichokes, asparagus and sun-dried tomatoes continuing to cook of another minute. Stir in the pasta, water, milk, salt and pepper. Bring the mixture to a boil and cook until the pasta is al dente (approximately 8 minutes), stirring occasionally. When the pasta … ...
- In a large skillet over med-high heat, brown the sausage until no longer pink breaking apart into small bite sized pieces with a fork. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the sausage to a bowl and set aside.
- Drain all but 1 tablespoon of fat from the skillet and add the onion. Cook over med-high heat until translucent. Add the garlic and cook for one minute or until fragrant. Stir in the artichokes, asparagus and sun-dried tomatoes continuing to cook of another minute. Stir in the pasta, water, milk, salt and pepper. Bring the mixture to a boil and cook until the pasta is al dente (approximately 8 minutes), stirring occasionally. When the pasta is cooked and the sauce is creamy, stir in the lemon zest and basil. Serve immediately.
Steamed-Artichoke and Asparagus Salad Recipe | Martha Stewart
Recipe From : marthastewart.com2016-03-31 · Divide artichoke bottoms, potatoes, asparagus, greens, and radishes among 4 plates. Step 5 Whisk together mustard and vinegar in a bowl. Gradually whisk in oil; season with salt and pepper. ...
- Squeeze 2 lemon halves into a large bowl of water; add rinds. Working with 1 artichoke at a time, remove tough outer leaves closest to stem end, then trim pointy tips of remaining outer leaves with kitchen shears. With a serrated knife, cut off top 1 inch; with a paring knife, trim and peel stem. (Transfer to lemon water as you work to prevent discoloration.)
- Set a steamer basket in a large pot; add enough water to reach just below basket and bring to a boil. Squeeze remaining 2 lemon halves into pot. Add artichokes, season with salt, and cover; steam 20 minutes. Add potatoes to pot. Continue to steam until potatoes and artichoke hearts are easily pierced with the tip of a knife, 12 to 15 minutes. Transfer to a plate; let stand until cool enough to handle.
- Meanwhile, prepare an ice-water bath. Bring 2 inches of water to boil in a saucepan; season with salt. Add asparagus and boil until crisp-tender, about 1 minute. Transfer to ice bath and let cool. Drain; pat dry.
- Remove leaves from artichokes; reserve for eating separately. Scoop out and discard fuzzy chokes, then halve artichoke bottoms lengthwise. Cut potatoes into 1/4-inch rounds. Divide artichoke bottoms, potatoes, asparagus, greens, and radishes among 4 plates.
Italian Tortellini Pasta Salad Recipe with Asparagus ...
Recipe From : restlesschipotle.com2021-04-30 · This easy Italian Tortellini Pasta Salad is full of asparagus, olives, and fresh summer veggies in zesty Italian dressing. You can make it ahead of time - it's even better the next day! Total time 2 hours 15 minutes. Jump to Recipe. This easy recipe is full of fresh veggies and cheese tortellini - goes together in minutes! It's a potluck favorite and the perfect side dish for summer barbecues ... ...
Artichoke Pasta Salad - Taste and Tell
Recipe From : tasteandtellblog.com2018-06-11 · Make the salad: Cook the pasta according to the package directions; drain and rinse. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, artichokes, prosciutto, green onions, parsley, basil and cheese. Mix well. Pour the dressing over the salad … ...
- Make the vinaigrette: combine the vinegar, lemon juice, and mustard in a food processor or blender. (I use the twister jar on my Blendtec.) Stream in the olive oil until it is smooth and combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Make the salad: Cook the pasta according to the package directions; drain and rinse. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, artichokes, prosciutto, green onions, parsley, basil and cheese. Mix well. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours before serving.