Bacon, Egg And Cheese Egg Salad
BACON, EGG AND CHEESE QUESADILLAS
Came up with this when I didn't want a regular breakfast biscuit. Cooking bacon isn't included in cooking time. If you want to save time,and a step or two just mix in the cooked bacon with the eggs before you scramble them. Heat level of salsa is Chef's choice. Don't be put off the long list of directions, it's easier than it looks. Submitted to "ZAAR" on August 24,2007
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Chef shapeweaver
Yield 1 serving(s)
- Scramble eggs until desired doneness is reached.
- While eggs are cooking, heat tortillas in microwave for about 15 seconds or until softened.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of salsa on bottom half of tortilla.
- Place half the eggs over the salsa.
- Top eggs evenly with 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Place half of the bacon over the eggs and fold the top half of the tortilla over.
- Repeat steps 3, 4, 5 and 6 for remaining tortilla.
- Place both tortillas in a 10-inch skillet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cook until lightly browned over medium heat on both sides, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Cut each quesadilla in half; eat and enjoy.
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- 2 (6 inch) tortillas
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 3 -4 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided
- butter-flavored cooking spray
You'll also love
More recipes about Bacon, Egg and Cheese Egg Salad recipes
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Egg Salad Recipe - BettyCrocker.com
Recipe From : bettycrocker.com2011-04-11 · Place eggs in medium bowl. Mash eggs with potato masher until evenly mashed. Stir in cheese, mayonnaise, paprika, salt and pepper. ...
Total Time: 20 mins
How To Make Egg Salad - my recipe is loaded with bacon and ...
Recipe From : bunsinmyoven.com2014-01-27 · Drain the fat and set aside the bacon. Peel the eggs and mash them finely with a fork. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, parsley, salt, and … ...
Category: Main Course
Total Time: 30 mins
- Add the eggs to a medium sized pot and fill with water to 1 inch above the eggs. Bring the water to a boil over medium heat. Remove from the heat, cover with a lid, and let sit for 15 minutes.
- While the eggs are cooling, chop the bacon into bite sized pieces and fry until crisp over medium heat. Drain the fat and set aside the bacon.
- Peel the eggs and mash them finely with a fork. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, parsley, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
Bacon Cheddar Egg Salad | Home. Made. Interest.
Recipe From : homemadeinterest.com2017-04-07 · Take a dozen hard-boiled eggs, peel them and chop them up. Add mayonnaise, salt, a little mustard, diced bacon (cooked), and shredded and diced cheddar cheese to the eggs. Mix everything together gently so you don’t break the eggs … ...
Total Time: 15 mins
Egg Salad with Bacon & Blue Cheese • FIVEheartHOME
Recipe From : fivehearthome.com2017-04-07 · In the bottom of a large bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Stir in diced eggs, then fold in bacon and … ...
Total Time: 10 mins
Egg Salad with Bacon Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2020-05-01 · Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes. ...
Category: Salad, Egg Salad Recipes
Total Time: 1 hr 35 mins
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes.
- At the same time, place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels.
- Mix bacon, mayonnaise, green onions, dill, lemon juice, Dijon, yellow mustard together in a medium bowl.
- Remove eggs from hot water, cool under cold running water, and peel. Chop eggs into 1/4-inch cubes. Mix into mayonnaise mixture and refrigerate until cold, at least 1 hour. Serve.
Bacon and Egg Salad Recipe | Jeff Mauro | Food Network
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com2015-07-02 · Crumble the bacon into a bowl. Gently mix in the eggs, mayonnaise, chives, mustard and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Eat alone, or build sandwiches with avocados … ...
Author: Jeff Mauro
- To cook the bacon using the "Mauro Method," line a baking sheet with parchment, overlapping each side 1 to 2 inches. Put the bacon on the parchment and bake until crisp and brown, about 20 minutes. This way, the fat will fry the bacon to a perfect crisp but not come in contact with the metal pan, creating a mess. Drain the bacon on paper towels and let cool. (Once the fat is cooled, use or just toss it. No mess!)
- Crumble the bacon into a bowl. Gently mix in the eggs, mayonnaise, chives, mustard and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
Egg Salad and Bacon Sandwich Recipe: How to Make It ...
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comIn a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Add eggs and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve on lettuce-lined croissants. ...
Total Time: 25 mins
Updating a Classic! Bacon and Egg Caesar Salad - Lavender ...
Recipe From : lavenderandlovage.com2017-05-16 · Today’s recipe for Bacon and Egg Caesar Salad is really just an idea, a suggestion or a culinary note, it’s an assembly job using beautiful locally produced … ...
Total Time: 15 mins
Bacon Egg Salad Keto Recipe
Recipe From : ketobootstrap.com16 rows · Slice up your bacon into thin slices and add them to a pan. Let the bacon cook on medium … ... Show details
Perfect Egg Salad Plus 10 Spinoff Recipes - Delishably
Recipe From : delishably.com2021-06-13 · There's egg (of course), bacon, two types of cheese, arugula, and even grape tomatoes. It's a full meal in a bowl or bun. Curry Egg Salad. Lisa Bryan. 5. Curried Egg Salad . Curried egg salad takes a flavorful, spiced spin on this classic dish. It’s the perfect combination of creamy and crunchy, with a hint of curry heat. Grated carrots add crunch, color, and a bit of sweetness to contrast ... ... Show details
Potato Salad with Bacon Egg and Cheese - Savor the Best
Recipe From : savorthebest.com2020-08-26 · Add the warm potato chunks and toss them in the vinegar. Refrigerate until cool, then stir in the bacon, eggs, and cheese. In a separate dish, stir together the mayo, sour cream, onions, chives, … ...
Total Time: 55 mins
- Wash the potatoes and add them a large pot, then cover with water. Add a teaspoon of salt to the water and bring to a boil then reduce to a low simmer. Cook 15 to 20 minutes or until potatoes can easily be pierced with the tip of a sharp knife. Larger potatoes may need to cook for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and let them cool a bit. When they are warm enough to handle, use a paper towel to slip the skins off of the potatoes. You can also scrape them with a knife.
Bacon Egg Salad - Spicy Southern Kitchen
Recipe From : spicysouthernkitchen.com2020-08-03 · Place eggs in a large pot and cover with 2 inches of water. Bring to a rolling boil, cover the pot, and turn the burner off. Let pot sit on the burner for 12 minutes. Drain and run cold water over the … ...
- Place eggs in a large pot and cover with 2 inches of water. Bring to a rolling boil, cover the pot, and turn the burner off. Let pot sit on the burner for 12 minutes.Drain and run cold water over the eggs until they cool. Peel the eggs.
- Place the eggs in a large bowl and chop with a knife or mash with a fork. You can chop a little or a lot depending on how much texture you like in your egg salad.
Bacon and Egg Garden Salad | Barefeet in the Kitchen
Recipe From : barefeetinthekitchen.com2012-02-17 · Bacon and Egg Garden Salad. 5 from 4 votes. Save to Favorites Pin Print Review. Ingredients 3 slices of bacon cut in thirds 1 hard boiled egg chopped crisp green lettuce of your choice I used Batavian, but romaine would be great as well grape tomatoes sliced in half English cucumber sliced in thin wedges carrots sliced thinly into bite size pieces salad … ...
Estimated Reading Time: 50 secs
- Line a baking sheet with foil and then spread the bacon pieces across it. Place in the cold oven and set temperature to 400 degrees. Bake for about 20 minutes, until the bacon is cooked through, but not completely crispy. The bacon will become crispier as it cools. When bacon is done, place on a plate lined with a paper napkin or towel.
- Layer your plate with lettuce, tomatoes, carrots and cucumbers. Top with bacon and egg. Drizzle with dressing, if desired. Enjoy!
Bacon Ranch Egg Salad Recipe - Stylish Cravings
Recipe From : stylishcravings.com2020-08-28 · Bacon Ranch Egg Salad. This bacon ranch egg salad is a quick and easy keto lunch that is perfect for meal prep. Course lunch. Cuisine American. Prep Time 10 minutes. Cook Time 5 … ...
Total Time: 15 mins
Cream Cheese and Bacon Egg Salad - Southern Made Simple
Recipe From : southernmadesimple.com2021-04-25 · Using a hand or a stand mixer, combine cooked egg yolks, softened cream cheese and softened butter until smooth. Next, add in mayonnaise, sweet relish and a little salt and pepper to taste. Next, fold in the bacon pieces and diced egg whites. Cover and chill for about an hour before serving. ... Show details
Fried Egg Sandwich Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2000-08-30 · I fried my eggs in bacon grease and used cheddar cheese instead of American. My kids wanted their sandwiches with ketchup and mayo so I made theirs according to the recipe. I did not I just shook some Frank's hot sauce over my eggs before I put the bread together. As always egg … ...
Total Time: 15 mins
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium high heat. Crack eggs in pan and cook to desired firmness. Just before eggs are cooked, place a slice of cheese over each egg.
- After cheese has melted, place each egg on a toasted slice of bread. Season eggs with salt and pepper. Spread mayonnaise and ketchup on remaining slices of bread and cover eggs with bread to make 4 sandwiches. Serve warm.
Best Egg Salad Sandwich | The Best Blog Recipes
Recipe From : thebestblogrecipes.com2020-07-27 · In a small bowl, mash together cream cheese, mayo, chives, salt and pepper. In a large bowl, use a pastry cutter to mash up eggs. Finely chop the bacon and add to eggs. Add shredded … ...
Category: Dinner, Lunch
Total Time: 15 mins
- Add shredded cheddar and cream cheese mixture to eggs and bacon. Mix together until everything is mixed really well and eggs are covered in cream cheese.
Creamy Deviled Egg Pasta Salad with Bacon and Mayo
Recipe From : whereismyspoon.co2020-04-08 · Place the yolks in a salad bowl and mash them with a fork. Add the mustard, mayonnaise, paprika, cayenne pepper, and some salt and pepper. Mix very well, then add the pasta to the bowl … ...
Total Time: 30 mins
Category: Pasta And Rice
Calories: 259 per serving
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add salt and cook the macaroni according to the packet's instructions. Drain well and let cool slightly while you prepare the rest.
- In the meantime, halve the hard-boiled eggs and remove their yolk. Place the yolks in a salad bowl and mash them with a fork.
- Add the mustard, mayonnaise, paprika, cayenne pepper, and some salt and pepper. Mix very well, then add the pasta to the bowl and mix well again to coat the macaroni with the dressing.
- Heat a large pan and fry the bacon slices until crispy. Place them on kitchen paper to remove the excess fat. Chop the bacon into small pieces and add to the bowl.
Bacon, Egg, and Cheese-Stuffed Loaf Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2020-06-19 · Whisk eggs in a bowl. Add milk; whisk until well blended. Stir in fontina cheese, spinach, bacon, sun-dried tomatoes, black pepper, and red pepper flakes. Pour mixture slowly into the … ...
Category: 100+ Breakfast And Brunch Recipes, Eggs
Total Time: 45 mins
- Make a V-shaped cut in the baguette, leaving ends intact. Lift out V-shaped wedge. Hollow out baguette gently to make a long, skinny bread bowl, being careful not to cut through the bottom or sides. Place baguette on the prepared baking sheet.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl. Add milk; whisk until well blended. Stir in fontina cheese, spinach, bacon, sun-dried tomatoes, black pepper, and red pepper flakes. Pour mixture slowly into the prepared baguette, spreading evenly with a spoon.
- Bake in the preheated oven until egg mixture is completely set and cheese is lightly browned, about 30 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes; cut into 1 1/2-inch slices.
Egg Salad with Bacon and Blue Cheese - Sinamon Tales
Recipe From : sinamontales.com2018-04-06 · Egg Salad with Bacon and Blue Cheese might be an indulgent salad but it is also an extremely comforting meal. Works as a sandwich filling or a topping for bruschetta as well. Making it a perfect party snack. And Keto Friendly to boot! Egg and bacon is a match made in heaven. And this Egg Salad with bacon and blue cheese … ...
Category: Salad, Snack
Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins
- In large bowl, prepare the salad dressing by whisking together yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- To the dressing add in diced eggs, bacon and blue cheese. Fold gently so that the eggs aren't broken. Add rocket and stir again.
Ketogenic Bacon and Egg Salad Recipe - Panlasang Pinoy
Recipe From : panlasangpinoy.com2018-07-25 · Cook each side of the bacon using medium heat for 3 minutes or until the bacon gets crispy. Chop the bacon and set aside. Combine Lady's Choice mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, salt, ground black pepper, and onion in a bowl. Mix well. Add sliced eggs, bacon, scallions, and cheese… ...
Total Time: 25 mins
- Pour water in a cooking pot and then add eggs. Cover the pot and apply heat. Let the water boil rapidly.
- Discard the warm water from the pot and pour cold water into it. You can also add ice to quickly chill the egg. Remove the shell and slice into cubes. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, prepare the bacon by heating a pan. Cook each side of the bacon using medium heat for 3 minutes or until the bacon gets crispy. Chop the bacon and set aside.
Bacon-and-Egg Potato Salad Recipe | Robert Irvine | Food ...
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com...
Author: Robert Irvine
Bacon & Egg Potato Salad Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of ...
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comPlace potatoes in a large bowl. Add the eggs, onion, bacon and parsley. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, relish, mustard, vinegar, lemon juice and seasonings. Pour … ...
Category: Lunch, Side Dishes
Total Time: 40 mins
- Add the eggs, onion, bacon and parsley. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, relish, mustard, vinegar, lemon juice and seasonings.
Easy Bacon Pea Salad Recipe - These Old Cookbooks
Recipe From : theseoldcookbooks.com2019-04-30 · The simple mixture of peas, bacon, shredded cheddar cheese, hard boiled eggs and mayonnaise marries together into the perfect summertime salad fit for any picnic or family get … ...
Estimated Reading Time: 3 mins
Category: Salad, Side Dish
Total Time: 20 mins
- Prep your ingredients, including frying and chopping bacon, draining peas, shredding cheese and chopping onion.
Low-Carb Asparagus, Egg and Bacon Salad - Recipe - Diet Doctor
Recipe From : dietdoctor.com2019-07-08 · In a small mixing bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, mustard, bacon fat, garlic, salt, and pepper flakes. ...
Total Time: 35 mins
Best Kale, Bacon, Egg and Cheese Salad Recipe-How to Make ...
Recipe From : delish.com2016-01-09 · In a large non-stick skillet over medium heat, melt butter. When it begins to bubble, fry eggs until whites are set and edges are crispy but yolk is bright yellow and runny, 3 to 5 minutes. In a... ...
Category: Dinner, Main Dish, Salad
Total Time: 35 mins
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line sheet pan with parchment and place bacon strips without overlapping them.
- Bake until crispy, 20 to 22 minutes. Meanwhile, make dressing: In a small jar, add garlic, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper, and oil and, with a tightly fitted lid, shake until blended.
- When it begins to bubble, fry eggs until whites are set and edges are crispy but yolk is bright yellow and runny, 3 to 5 minutes.
Bacon & egg salad with blue cheese | Drizzle and DipBacon ...
Recipe From : drizzleanddip.com2021-01-29 · Salad: 2 – 3 baby gem or butter lettuce. A small handful of watercress. A small bunch of chives, chopped. 125 gms streak bacon, chopped. 3 eggs, hard-boiled. 60 – 100 gms of blue cheese depending on how much you like. Blue cheese dressing: 50 gms blue cheese (see above and I used the same blue cheese as I did in my salad… ...
- Add all the ingredients to the bowl of a small food processor and blend until smooth. Stir through the chopped chives if you are adding them.
- Just before you want to serve this salad, arrange the lettuce leaves on flat platter and top with all the bits. Drizzle over the dressing and serve.