this dessert is like homemade apple pie with 90% less effort. served al amode with a side of vanilla ice cream, this dessert is both rich and easy. i found this recipe and am posting it for the world to see courtesy of: http://frumteacher.blogspot.com
Time: 45 minutes
- thaw your puff pastry
- pre-heat oven to 350 f
- core and peel apples do not cut
- mix cinnamon and sugar in a bowl
- place each apple on individual puff pastry sheet
- fill center of apple with cinnamon sugar mix
- cover apple on all sides with pastry
- place on greased cookie sheet
- in a separate bowl mix wisk egg and brush egg onto pastry
- bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown
- serve hot with vanilla ice cream
Number Of Ingredients: 5
- granny smith apples
- puff pastry
60-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient preparation occasion 5-ingredients-or-less pies-and-tarts desserts fruit easy beginner-cook holiday-event kid-friendly kosher romantic vegetarian dietary low-sodium comfort-food low-in-something apples taste-mood sweet
You'll also love
More recipes about Baked Apples recipes
Baked Apples Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2000-09-17 · Stuff each apple with 2 tablespoons brown sugar and 1 tablespoon butter. Place in a shallow baking dish and sprinkle with cinnamon. Step 3 Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, until sugar begins to caramelize and apples are tender. ...
Baked Apple Recipes : Food Network | Food Network
Recipe From : foodnetwork.comThis recipe is sponsored by Target. Stuffed with cheesecake and topped with caramel sauce, buttered graham cracker crumbs and walnuts, these upgraded baked apples are the ultimate autumn dessert. ... Show details
Simple Baked Apples Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2020-06-19 · Place apples in a large bowl. In a small bowl, mix together sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. Stir spice mixture into apples until evenly distributed. Fold in raisins and walnuts. ...
12 Baked Apple Recipes - Food.com
Recipe From : food.com...
- Hot Baked Cinnamon Apples. "These are really yummy! I served them with ham and it was a huge hit. The possibilities are endless! " -CrazyBoutCooking.
- Slow-Cooker Baked Cinnamon Apples. “I made this for a potluck and it went over really well! You can reduce the amount of sugar if you want a less-sweet version, however for a dessert this would be excellent topped with ice cream or as a pancake topping!”
- Baked Apples in White Wine. "These were very good. I used braeburn apples and added minced pecans in with the raisins. A very easy and refreshing dessert.
- Baked Apples in Pastry. "Oh wow, this recipe is fantastic! It’s a true dream dessert. So easy to make and super yummy! I loved the melted apple filling with the dried fruit bits and the flakey crust on the outside!”
- Baked Apples with Chopped Hazelnuts. “Good, old-fashioned baked apples. A great winter dessert and also gluten-free! This recipe makes six baked apples.”
- Baked Apples With Honey & Slivered Almonds. “An easy, healthy and delicious recipe for dessert or snack time!” -Cleanfreshcuisine.
- Baked Apples & Cranberries. "This was a hit at our house last night. A warm, nice dessert! " -Dienia B. Advertisement.
- Baked Apples With Apricots & Cashews. “These were really nice! An excellent dessert. I halved the recipe for the two of us and had no problems. I served them warm with pouring cream and my husband really enjoyed them.”
- Baked Apples & Bananas. “This is great served over oatmeal, French toast or waffles if you don’t want to eat it plain. Yummy!” -XAnnette.
9 Must-Have Baked Apple Recipes - Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.com... Show details
Baked Apples Recipe - Simply Recipes
Recipe From : simplyrecipes.com2021-06-09 · Pour the boiling water into the bottom of the baking dish. Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 30 to 45 minutes, until the apples are cooked through and tender, but not overcooked and mushy. When done, remove the apples from the oven and baste … ... Show details
Delicious Cinnamon Baked Apples Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2020-03-05 · I had a taste for baked apples, and I was looking for a recipe that was simple, and NOT complicated to make. Unfortunately, I didn't have vanilla sugar, so I had to use vanilla extract. Since I wanted to give the apples some crunch, I tweaked the recipe a little by adding some toasted walnuts, brown sugar, cinnamon and sugar, and sprinkled the mixture on top of the baked apples… ...
- Mix brown sugar, vanilla sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a small bowl. Layer about 1/3 of the apples in prepared baking dish; sprinkle with 1/3 of the sugar mixture. Repeat layers twice more.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Pour water over apples and continue baking until tender, about 15 minutes more.
Magic Caramel Self Saucing Baked Apples | RecipeTin Eats
Recipe From : recipetineats.com2018-06-22 · How to make Caramel Baked Apples Cut apples in half and scoop out core. Fill with a sugar, butter, walnut spiced mixture, piling it high to make a nice … ...
- Mix Filling ingredients together then set aside while you prep the apples – it will firm up and become scoopable (pop in fridge if its super hot where you are).
- Cut the apples in half through the core then use an ice cream scooper, spoon or small knife to scoop out the core (see video).
- Place apples in a baking dish so they are reasonably snug – you don’t want heaps of space around them. Pile Filling on the apples – I use an ice cream scoop.
Baked Cinnamon Apples Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2020-03-05 · Layer apple slices in the bottom of an 8-inch glass baking dish. Step 3 Mix water, butter, flour, and cornstarch together in a bowl until no lumps remain. Stir in … ...
- Mix water, butter, flour, and cornstarch together in a bowl until no lumps remain. Stir in brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt until smooth. Pour apples in the baking dish.
Baked Apple Slices Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2020-06-19 · Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Step 2 Spread the apple slices into the bottom of a small baking dish. Whisk the water and cornstarch together in a small bowl; pour over the apple … ...
- Spread the apple slices into the bottom of a small baking dish. Whisk the water and cornstarch together in a small bowl; pour over the apple slices and gently stir. Sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon over the apple slices.
Baked Apples Recipe | Trisha Yearwood | Food Network
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com...
Baked Apples Recipe - BettyCrocker.com
Recipe From : bettycrocker.com2010-10-06 · Heat oven to 375°F. 2 Core apples to within 1/2 inch of bottom. Peel 1-inch strip of skin from around middle of each apple, or peel upper half of each apple to prevent splitting. ...
10 Best Low Calorie Baked Apples Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com2021-06-11 · Baked Apples Streusel AhuShahrabani cinnamon, rolled oats, chopped nuts, maple syrup, apples, butter and 2 more Oven-baked Apples with Speculoos On dine chez Nanou biscuits, softened butter, apples, brown sugar, apple juice, almonds ... Show details
Low-Calorie Baked Apples Recipe - The Spruce Eats
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comIn a small bowl, combine the raisins, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Gently stir the ingredients together until they are well combined. Using a small spoon, fill each apple cavity with about 1 tablespoon of the raisin mixture. Place the apples in the oven and bake for about 25 minutes. ...
Baked Apples with Brown Sugar Recipe | Dave Lieberman ...
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com2015-05-16 · Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Wash and dry apples. Cut the apples in half and remove the core but leave any stems intact. Place apples in baking dish. ...
- Wash and dry apples. Cut the apples in half and remove the core but leave any stems intact. Place apples in baking dish. Divide butter among each core cavity. Top each apple half with a tablespoon of sugar and dash with cinnamon.
- Bake apples until the flesh is tender and they're bubbly and perfect looking, about 30 minutes. Serve with Creamy Custard Sauce.
- Heat the melted ice cream in a small saucepan over low heat until hot. Meanwhile, put the yolks in a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth. While whisking, slowly drizzle about 1 or 2 tablespoons hot melted ice cream into the yolks until blended. While whisking constantly, slowly add the rest of the hot liquid to the yolk mixture. Pour the mixture back into the saucepan and return to low heat.
Cinnamon Baked Apples | Minimalist Baker Recipes
Recipe From : minimalistbaker.com2017-10-25 · Add to baking dish and top with lemon juice, coconut oil (optional), coconut sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cornstarch (or arrowroot), apple juice (or water), and a healthy pinch of … ...
- Peel and core apples, quarter, and use a paring knife to thinly slice lengthwise (see photo). The thinner the better! Just try to be consistent so they cook evenly.
- Add to baking dish and top with lemon juice, coconut oil (optional), coconut sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cornstarch (or arrowroot), apple juice (or water), and a healthy pinch of salt. Toss to combine. Then loosely cover with foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes (covered). Then carefully remove foil and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until the apples are very fork tender (especially in the center of the dish) and slightly caramelized (see photo).
Easy Baked Apples - House of Yumm
Recipe From : houseofyumm.com2020-08-26 · Preheat the oven to 350℉ degrees. Peel the apples, cut and remove the core and cut into slices about 1/3-1/2 an inch thick. Add the apples to a large bowl or you can mix right in a pie dish, or … ...
- Add the apples to a large bowl or you can mix right in a pie dish, or 2 quart baking dish. Add the light brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, salt, cornstarch, lemon juice and vanilla extract. Stir to combine. If using a bowl, spoon the apples into a pie dish or 2 quart baking dish.
10 Best Diabetic Baked Apples Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com2021-06-04 · Baked Apples Recipe (Crockpot / Slow Cooker Baked Apples) Vege Cravings raisins, butter, apples, rolled oats, cinnamon powder, chopped walnuts and 1 more Baked Apples Spend with Pennies sugar, salted butter, cornstarch, apples, lemon juice, ground cinnamon and 2 more ... Show details
How to Make Baked Apples (and Why You Should) | Epicurious
Recipe From : epicurious.com...
- Choose the Right Apples. My mom and I can never decide which is the best apple variety for making baked apples. Some varieties turn to mush so fast they explode out of their skins, while some stay weirdly firm.
- Hollow Out Those Apples. But don't use an apple corer—it will slice all the way through the apple, which is not what we're after. You want to remove the core and seeds while keeping the bottom of the apple intact so you have a nice little vessel in the middle to fill with sweet things and butter.
- Fill Them With Sweet Things. Place your hollowed-out apples in a baking dish that has sides that are at least 2 inches high and doesn't leave too much empty room around the apples.
- Pour Liquid Around Them and Bake. To keep the apple from charring and sticking to the baking dish as it bakes, but also to help soften it as it bakes, you want to pour about 1 inch of liquid around the apples.
- Serve Them Hot, Maybe With Cream. When you pull the baked apples out of the oven, let them sit for five to ten minutes before serving to avoid burning mouths.
Baked apple recipes - BBC Good Food
Recipe From : bbcgoodfood.com...
- Crispy duck & baked apples. 28 ratings 4.6 out of 5 star rating. This rich, fruity recipe has just two ingredients - don't be put off by the cooking time, it's mostly walk-away time.
- Baked apple & toffee crumble. 14 ratings 4.5 out of 5 star rating. This comforting bake has it all- circles of apple, buttery brown sugar, plump fruit and spice, all baked under a nutty oat topping.
- Cranberry pecan baked apples. 2 ratings 4.0 out of 5 star rating. Stuffed baked apples that taste as good as they look - and they're super healthy. 20 mins.
- Cranberry & marzipan baked apples. 2 ratings 4.0 out of 5 star rating. A new take on baked apples, great served with clotted cream or custard. 40 mins. Easy.
- Baked apples with Calvados sauce. 1 rating 4.0 out of 5 star rating. This favourite dessert of Maman Blanc is an ideal way to use up an autumn apple glut.
- Granola baked apples. 2 ratings 4.5 out of 5 star rating. The perfect last-minute dessert - this simple warming winter pudding is budget-friendly and delicious served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Baked apples with prunes, cinnamon & ginger. 11 ratings 4.1 out of 5 star rating. A simple, classic low-fat pudding to use up seasonal Bramleys. 50 mins. Easy.
- Sticky maple-glazed ham with baked apple sauce. 3 ratings 5.0 out of 5 star rating. Slow-roast a whole leg of gammon with apple juice, then cover in a sticky spiced glaze for a Christmas treat - perfect sliced hot or cold.
- Dorset apple traybake. 350 ratings 4.6 out of 5 star rating. Simple-to-make apple cake that can be cut into bars or squares for a teatime treat. 1 hr and 10 mins.
- Baked apples. 13 ratings 4.1 out of 5 star rating. Little hands aged from 3-6 can help make these sweet treats, best served with vanilla ice cream. 45 mins.
Grill-Baked Apples in Foil With Cinnamon and Sugar
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comIn a small bowl, mix together the cinnamon and sugar. Spoon a full tablespoon of the cinnamon and sugar mixture into each apple, and top each with 1/2 teaspoon of vegan margarine or butter. Carefully wrap each apple … ...
Baked Apples (Easy Recipe + Video) | Sally's Baking Addiction
Recipe From : sallysbakingaddiction.com2020-10-01 · Place cored apples in an 8-inch or 9-inch baking pan, cake pan, or pie dish. Spoon filling into each apple, filling all the way to the top. Pour warm water into the pan around the apples. The … ...
- Using a handheld or stand mixer with a paddle attachment, or simply using a fork or spoon, beat/mash the butter, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg together until combined. Stir in the oats, then the raisins/dried cranberries/nuts, if using. Set aside.
- This can be tricky, but I recommend using a sharp paring knife and a spoon. (Or an apple corer.) I find cookie scoops can easily break or crack the apples. Using a sharp paring knife, cut around the core, about halfway or 3/4 down into the apple. Use a spoon to carefully dig out the core. Takes a bit of patience and arm muscle. Once the core is out, use a spoon to dig out any more seeds.
- Place cored apples in an 8-inch or 9-inch baking pan, cake pan, or pie dish. Spoon filling into each apple, filling all the way to the top. Pour warm water into the pan around the apples. The water helps prevent the apples from drying out and burning.
Baked Apples - Spend With Pennies
Recipe From : spendwithpennies.com2018-08-28 · Preheat oven to 375°F and lightly grease a deep 9x9 pan with butter. In a large bowl, stir together sugars, cinnamon, and cornstarch until well-combined. Add the apples and toss until well … ...
- Add the apples and toss until well coated. Sprinkle with lemon juice and add walnuts (if using) and stir again until well-combined.
- Transfer apple mixture into your prepared baking pan (be sure to scrape out all sugar/juice from the bowl) and dot with butter pieces.
Baked apples recipe | BBC Good Food
Recipe From : bbcgoodfood.com2010-08-19 · Ask a grown-up to turn the oven on to 200C/180C fan/ gas 6. Sit each apple on the worktop and push the apple corer into the centre of each one (or ask a grown-up to do this for you). STEP 2 … ...
- Ask a grown-up to turn the oven on to 200C/180C fan/ gas 6. Sit each apple on the worktop and push the apple corer into the centre of each one (or ask a grown-up to do this for you).
- Stand up the apples, side by side, in a baking dish. Using your fingers, push a little bit of the sultana mixture into each apple, using up all the mixture between them.
- Add a blob of butter to the top of each and sprinkle over the demerara sugar. Ask a grown-up to put the dish in the oven for 20 mins or until the apples are cooked through.
Brown Sugar Cinnamon Baked Apples | The Recipe Critic
Recipe From : therecipecritic.com2019-09-30 · Mix ingredients together: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a medium sized mixing bowl add the sliced apples, brown sugar, cinnamon and lemon juice and mix until incorporated. Bake and serve: Place in a 9×13 inch pan or 2 quart casserole dish. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the apples … ...
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a medium sized mixing bowl add the sliced apples, brown sugar, cinnamon and lemon juice and mix until incorporated.
- Place in a 9x13 inch pan or 2 quart casserole dish. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the apples are tender. Stir once in between. Serve with ice cream or as a topping.
Secret-Ingredient Baked Apples - House of Nash Eats
Recipe From : houseofnasheats.com2020-08-27 · Instructions. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Combine brown sugar, walnuts, cornflakes, butter, and cinnamon in a medium bowl using a pastry cutter or fork. Use a small sharp knife and sturdy teaspoon to cut and scoop out the core of each apple. ...
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Combine brown sugar, walnuts, cornflakes, butter, and cinnamon in a medium bowl using a pastry cutter or fork.
- Use a small sharp knife and sturdy teaspoon to cut and scoop out the core of each apple. Be careful not to cut all the way through to the bottom or your filling will spill through.
- Place apples in a baking dish and spoon some of the filling down into the cavity of each apple where the core was. Use your finger or a spoon to press the filling down in, compacting it a bit, and pile more of the filling on top of each apple in a mound.
- Pour the apple juice or water into the baking dish, then bake for 35 to 45 minutes until the apples are tender and the filling is golden brown.
Cinnamon Baked Apples Recipe - Warm Cinnamon Apples
Recipe From : delish.com2020-08-21 · Preheat oven to 375°. Core apples with a melon baller without cutting through the bottom. In a medium bowl mix together butter, oats, brown sugar, pecans, … ...
How to Make Delicious Baked Cinnamon Apples | Flour on My ...
Recipe From : flouronmyfingers.com2020-04-09 · How to make the most delicious baked cinnamon apples. Easy dessert recipe with apple slices, brown sugar, nutmeg, and a special secret ingredient. Sliced baked apples really do make the best side dish or dessert for just about any meal. While most would consider this to be a fall recipe, I grew up eating them year round, likely because we had lots of apples … ...
- Core, peel, and slice apples into a large bowl. To do this, I usually use our handy apple corer/peeler/slicer, and then I'll cut those whole slices in half with a paring knife.
- In a separate small bowl, mix together the cane sugar, light brown sugar, corn starch, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Add the sugar mixture, sour cream, and lemon juice in with the apples, and mix everything together well.