Baked Pasta With Asparagus (Pasta Al Forno Con Asparagi)
PASTA AND ASPARAGUS
I got this recipe off of a supermarket computer and have been making it for years. This recipe in my family marks the beginning of Spring.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by mandabears
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
- Cook elbow macaroni until al dente.
- While pasta cooks, in a large skillet heat olive oil and butter.
- Add garlic, crushed red pepper flakes and hot pepper sauce.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add asparagus, salt and pepper and saute for 8-10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add parmesean cheese and mix well.
- Pour over macaroni and toss to coat.
- Serve with extra parmesean.
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 dashes hot pepper sauce, i use franks
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 lb asparagus, cut in 1 inch piece,break off the tough ends
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 lb elbow macaroni
- salt and pepper
You'll also love
More recipes about Baked Pasta with Asparagus (Pasta al Forno con Asparagi) recipes
Baked Pasta Recipe with Asparagus - Food.com
Recipe From : food.com2001-01-01 · Butter a deep oven dish. Make a thin layer of pasta, then one of asparagus, then one of pasta again and then one of ricotta. Repeat, finishing with the layer of pasta. Beat together the eggs … ...
Category: One Dish Meal
Total Time: 50 mins
Pasta with Asparagus Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com1999-02-16 · Cook pasta according to package instructions. Step 2 Heat the olive oil in a nonstick skillet. Saute asparagus in the pan over medium heat for about 3 minutes. ...
Category: Main Dish Recipes, Pasta
Total Time: 25 mins
- Heat the olive oil in a nonstick skillet. Saute asparagus in the pan over medium heat for about 3 minutes. Add chicken broth and mushroom slices; cook 3 minutes more.
- Drain pasta, and transfer to a serving dish. Gently toss pasta with asparagus mixture; sprinkle with Parmesan and crushed red pepper.
Baked pasta with asparagus, pancetta and provola cheese ...
Recipe From : eatyourbooks.comSave this Baked pasta with asparagus, pancetta and provola cheese (Pasta al forno con asparagi, pancetta e provola) recipe and more from Observer Food Monthly Magazine, May 2016: An OFM 15th Birthday Special to your own online collection at EatYourBooks.com ... Show details
Spaghetti al Limone With Asparagus Recipe | Bon Appétit
Recipe From : bonappetit.com2020-03-17 · Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until al dente. Drain pasta, reserving 1½ cups pasta cooking liquid. Step 2 Meanwhile, … ...
Estimated Reading Time: 1 min
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until al dente. Drain pasta, reserving 1½ cups pasta cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large Dutch oven or other heavy pot over medium-high until shimmering. Add asparagus, season with salt, and cook, stirring often, until just beginning to take on color, about 1 minute. Add garlic, lemon zest, and red pepper flakes and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Remove from heat and let sit until pasta is done.
- Add pasta and basil to pot with asparagus mixture and return to medium-high heat. Squeeze juice from both lemons into pot and add 2 oz. Parmesan and 1 cup reserved pasta cooking liquid. Cook, tossing vigorously and adding more pasta cooking liquid if needed, until sauce is creamy and emulsified and pasta is coated, about 1 minute. Taste and season with more salt if needed. Remove and discard garlic.
ORECCHIETTE WITH ASPARAGUS AND PEAS - Lidia
Recipe From : lidiasitaly.comUncover the asparagus, and at the same time add the orecchiette to the pasta water. Add the peas to the asparagus, and season with the salt. Toss to combine, and cook about 2 to 3 minutes. Add the scallions, stir, and add 1½ cups pasta water. ... Show details
Eleonora Galasso’s Roman recipes: five Italian classics ...
Recipe From : theguardian.com2016-05-15 · Arrange the parsnip, beetroot and apple wedges in a large roasting tin, drizzle over the olive oil and bake in the oven for 25 minutes, turning halfway during cooking, … ...
Author: Killian Fox
Estimated Reading Time: 7 mins
Pasta al Forno Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2020-06-19 · Pour wine into the skillet and cook until evaporated, 1 to 3 minutes. Add chopped tomatoes and tomato paste. Fill tomato paste can with water and pour in. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook sauce, uncovered, until oil no longer appears on the surface, about 30 minutes. ...
Total Time: 1 hr 35 mins
Category: World Cuisine Recipes, European, Italian
Pasta Primavera With Asparagus and Peas Recipe - NYT Cooking
Recipe From : cooking.nytimes.comSeason with salt and pepper; set aside. Drop pasta into boiling water and cook until al dente (1 to 3 minutes for fresh pasta, more for dried pasta). Drain well and transfer pasta to a … ...
Total Time: 20 mins
Category: Dinner, Lunch, Quick, Pastas, Main Course
Calories: 553 per serving
- While the water is coming to a boil, slice snap peas and asparagus stems into 1/4-inch-thick pieces; leave asparagus tips whole.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add snap peas, asparagus, English peas and onion. Cook until vegetables are barely tender (but not too soft or mushy), 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook 1 minute more. Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Drop pasta into boiling water and cook until al dente (1 to 3 minutes for fresh pasta, more for dried pasta). Drain well and transfer pasta to a large bowl. Immediately toss pasta with vegetables, Parmigiano-Reggiano, crème fraîche and herbs. Season generously with salt and pepper, if needed.
Cheesy pasta bake recipe with tomatoes | Jamie Oliver recipes
Recipe From : jamieoliver.com2015-09-16 · Preheat the oven to 200°C/400ºF/gas 6 and put a large pot of salted water on to boil. Heat a couple of lugs of extra virgin olive oil in an appropriately sized pan. … ...
Total Time: 1 hr 35 mins
Category: Pasta Recipes
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400ºF/gas 6 and put a large pot of salted water on to boil. Heat a couple of lugs of extra virgin olive oil in an appropriately sized pan. Add your onion, garlic and chilli and slowly fry for about 10 minutes on a medium to low heat until softened but without any colour. If you’re using fresh tomatoes, remove the core with the tip of a small knife, plunge them into the boiling water for about 40 seconds until their skin starts to come away, then remove with a slotted spoon or sieve and remove the pan from the heat.
- Put the tomatoes into a bowl and run cold water over them, then slide the skins off, squeeze out the seeds, and roughly chop. Add your fresh or canned tomatoes to the onion and garlic, with a small glass of water. Bring to the boil and simmer for around 20 minutes. Now put them through a food processor or blender to make a loose sauce. Tear your basil leaves into the sauce and correct the seasoning with salt, pepper and a little swig of red wine vinegar.
- When the sauce tastes perfect, bring the water back to the boil. Add the orecchiette to the water and cook according to the packet instructions, then drain and toss with half of the tomato sauce and a handful of Parmesan. Get yourself an appropriately sized baking pan or earthenware dish and rub it with a little olive oil. Layer a little pasta in the pan, followed by some tomato sauce, a handful of grated Parmesan and 1 sliced-up mozzarella ball, then repeat these layers until you’ve used all the ingredients, ending with a good layer of cheese on top. Pop it into the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until golden, crisp and bubbling. Italians seem happy to eat this dish at room temperature or quite cold, but I prefer to eat mine hot.
Asparagus Ham Pasta Bake | Just A Pinch Recipes
Recipe From : justapinch.com2013-05-17 · In a mixing bowl or food processor, combine eggs, 1 1/2 cups of the grated cheese, ricotta, milk, mustard, salt and pepper. Beat until very smooth. Boil pasta according to directions on box, adding asparagus during last minute of cooking. Rinse under cold water until cooled, and drain. ...
Category: Other Main Dishes
Total Time: 1 hr 10 mins
Pasta bake recipes | Jamie Oliver
Recipe From : jamieoliver.com1 hour 20 minutes Super easy. Squash and ricotta pasta bake. 45 minutes Super easy. Oven-baked rigatoni with wild boar salami. 50 minutes Super easy. Chicken and mushroom pasta bake (Spaghetti tetrazzini) 1 hour 35 minutes Not too tricky. Baked pasta with tomatoes & mozzarella (Pasta al forno con … ... Show details
Comforting Baked Pasta Recipes | Food Bloggers of Canada
Recipe From : foodbloggersofcanada.com2020-10-01 · Pasta Al Forno - Baked Pasta with Eggplant Parm. by Nonna's Way. When you can't decide if you should have lasagna or eggplant parmigiana, opt for this yummy pasta-al-forno from Nonna's Way! Individual layers of lightly fried breaded eggplant, meatballs and pasta are covered with tomato sauce, mozzarella and parmesan cheese! 2. Italian Stuffed Shells with Meat & Cheese. by … ...
Estimated Reading Time: 4 mins
Baked Paccheri - Recipe - Eataly Magazine | Eataly
Recipe From : eataly.comDonning the apron need not take hours, though – especially with this simple, quality recipe for baked pasta with cherry tomato sauce. The warming dish invokes Campania, the southern Italian region where our cherry tomatoes are grown and pasta is dried in the Mediterranean breeze. Paccheri al Forno con Pomodoro & Mozzarella (Baked Paccheri with Tomato & Mozzarella) Recipe … ...
Estimated Reading Time: 1 min
Best Lemon, Asparagus & Chicken Pasta Recipe - How to Make ...
Recipe From : delish.com2017-05-06 · To skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add red onion and asparagus and season with salt and pepper. Cook until tender, 5 minutes, then add heavy cream, … ...
Category: Dinner Party, Easy Chicken, Dinner, Main Dish
Occupation: Executive Editor
Total Time: 30 mins
Asparagus and Mushroom Pasta • Salt & Lavender
Recipe From : saltandlavender.com2016-03-18 · Boil a large, salted pot of water for the pasta; make the sauce while the pasta cooks. Sauté the asparagus pieces in butter and olive oil in a skillet for 5 minutes; add mushrooms and cook until softened. Add garlic, lemon juice, and salt & pepper. Drain pasta (optional: reserve a little pasta water to toss with the sauce) and serve the sauce ... ...
Category: Main Course
Total Time: 20 mins
EASY Chicken Asparagus Pasta Recipe | Lil' Luna
Recipe From : lilluna.com2018-03-10 · Cook pasta according to directions on the package. In the last 5 minutes of cooking, add the asparagus to the water. Drain and set aside while reserving a cup of the pasta water. Once chicken is … ...
Category: Main Course
Total Time: 35 mins
- Cook pasta according to directions on the package. In the last 5 minutes of cooking, add the asparagus to the water. Drain and set aside while reserving a cup of the pasta water.
- Once chicken is cooked add minced garlic, onion powder, garlic powder, basil, oregano and red pepper flakes to the skillet. Saute for 5 minutes.
Our 30 Best Baked Pasta Recipes | Epicurious
Recipe From : epicurious.com...
Author: Matt Duckor
Estimated Reading Time: 4 mins
- Sheet-Pan Pasta Bake with Chicken and Kale. Baking pasta on a sheet pan means so much more crispy topping per bite than your standard pasta casserole. Get This Recipe.
- Macaroni & Cheese for a Crowd. Using evaporated milk makes this baked mac and cheese exceptionally rich and creamy—it may be for a crowd, but it's bound to go quickly.
- Mueller's Classic Lasagna. While their new iteration simplifies things a bit, we love this original recipe for Mueller's lasagna, which starts with a homemade meat-and-tomato sauce and ends with one decadent, satisfying bite.
- Baked Stuffed Shells (Conchiglie Ripiene al Forno) Individual servings of stuffed shells make an impressive presentation. If you have enough individual baking dishes, divide the shells and sauce among them, then top with cheese, keeping in mind that you might need a little more cheese to top individual servings than is called for in the recipe.
- Cheesy Baked Pasta with Cauliflower. Chopped cauliflower adds earthy sweetness and turns as tender as the pasta in this more substantial version of mac ‘n’ cheese.
- Ricotta and Zucchini Cannelloni. This simple weeknight dish relies on zucchini ribbons instead of noodles, and is stuffed with a zippy ricotta-pea filling.
- Four-Cheese Manicotti. A spoon works fine for stuffing the manicotti noodles, but a piping bag—while it may seem fussy—makes quicker work of the assembly.
- Baked Penne with Green Chiles. Picture your favorite Tex-Mex cheese dip and the ultimate mac 'n' cheese. Now picture them together. Get This Recipe.
- Baked Pasta With Merguez and Harissa-Spiked Sauce. We stole your nonna's ziti and took it on a self-discovery tour of Middle Eastern flavors. Sorry—it doesn't want to come home.
- Creamy Vegan Mushroom Lasagna. Packed with a creamy cashew spread and plenty of hearty mushrooms, this rich, vegan dish will win over even the most passionate meat eaters.
Pasta al Forno Recipe | Rachael Ray | Food Network
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com2016-11-18 · Deselect All. 1 pound ziti rigate. 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, 2 turns of the pan. 1 small onion, finely chopped. 3 cloves garlic, chopped. 1 (15-ounce) can, … ...
Author: Rachael Ray
- Bring large pot of water to boil, then salt and cook pasta to al dente on the chewy side, 7 minutes. Once your pasta water comes to a boil to cook ziti, preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- To medium skillet over medium heat add extra-virgin olive oil, 2 turns of the pan. Cook onions and garlic in oil 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and bring to a bubble. Add cream and season sauce with cinnamon, salt and pepper. Add chopped prosciutto to sauce and stir with cooked pasta to combine. Coat a medium casserole with the butter. Adjust seasonings and transfer pasta to casserole. Cover pasta with Parmigiano-Reggiano and place in the oven for 10 minutes. Serve hot from oven.
10 Best Baked Pasta Barefoot Contessa Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.co.ukPasta al Forno - Baked Pasta Cooking My Dreams Parmesan cheese, ragu sauce, pasta, butter, milk, flour, salt and 2 more Baked pasta with creamy spinach and Brussels sprouts VeganSandra ... Show details
One Pot Spring Pesto Pasta with Peas & Asparagus - Simply ...
Recipe From : simplyquinoa.com2018-04-03 · Instructions. Cook the pasta according to package instructions. When there are 5 minutes remaining on the cook time, add in the asparagus and peas. If using homemade pesto, prepare the pesto while the pasta cooks. Once pasta is al … ...
Total Time: 20 mins
Category: Main Course
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions. When there are 5 minutes remaining on the cook time, add in the asparagus and peas.
- Once pasta is al dente, drain the entire pot into a colander and rinse quickly under cold water. Transfer pasta (and veggies) back into the pot. Stir in pesto and artichokes.
Pasta Fagioli al Forno Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comPreheat oven to 350°. Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente; drain. Meanwhile, drain tomatoes, reserving juices; coarsely chop tomatoes. In a 6-qt. stockpot, cook and crumble sausage … ...
Cuisine: Europe, Italian
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente; drain., Meanwhile, drain tomatoes, reserving juices; coarsely chop tomatoes.
- In a 6-qt. stockpot, cook and crumble sausage with onion, carrot, celery and garlic over medium-high heat until no longer pink, 6-8 minutes; drain.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes., Stir in beans and 1/4 cup each Parmesan cheese and parsley.
Asparagus, Peas, and Basil (Piselli con Asparagi e ...
Recipe From : epicurious.com2008-04-01 · Preparation Cook shallots in butter in a 12-inch heavy skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently, until just tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in asparagus, peas, sea … ...
Le Voglie in Cucina - Home | Facebook
Recipe From : facebook.comCheck out also: Zucchini Carbonara (another yummy vegetarian version with pan zucchini) Carbonara asparagus recipe PREPARATION TIMES Preparation Baking Total total 10 5 minutes in 15 minutes in INGREDIENTS Quantity for 4 people 320 gr rigatoni or butterflies / spaghetti 500 gr of asparagus 4 / 5 fresh yolks (about 1 large yolk per person) 50 gr of Roman pecorino Approximately 1 tbsp of pasta ... ...
International Pasta | Barefoot Contessa: Cook Like a Pro ...
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com2021-06-15 · International Pasta. Ina is travelling the globe and sharing her fantastic international pasta recipes. Her journey starts in Italy with a fantastic Conchiglie al Forno With Mushrooms and ... ... Show details
Eggplant and Lamb al Forno Recipe | Martha Stewart
Recipe From : marthastewart.com2010-12-02 · Place 4 eggplant slices in an 8-inch square baking pan, and top with a third of the sauce. Repeat twice, making 4 3-layer stacks. Combine 1 teaspoon parsley and breadcrumbs; sprinkle over … ...
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Salt eggplant well, arrange in colanders, and place weighted bowls on top. Let drain for 30 minutes. Rinse and dry.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, 1 teaspoon salt, and 3/4 teaspoon black pepper; cook until tender, 7 to 10 minutes. Add oregano, cinnamon, cumin, and cayenne; cook 2 minutes more. Add lamb, and cook until it browns, about 5 minutes. Drain fat from pan. Break up tomatoes, and add to pan. Cook over medium heat, stirring often, until sauce starts to thicken, about 8 minutes.
- Place 4 eggplant slices in an 8-inch square baking pan, and top with a third of the sauce. Repeat twice, making 4 3-layer stacks. Combine 1 teaspoon parsley and breadcrumbs; sprinkle over the top.
- Cover with foil, and bake for 1 hour. Remove foil, and bake for 10 to 15 minutes more. Sprinkle with remaining parsley; serve hot.