Baked Spaghetti With Chicken
BAKED SPAGHETTI WITH CHICKEN
warning! this is delish! sauce is made from scratch (easy). the combination of cheeses and cream cheese is wonderful! i add a little less cheese than what is called for, but if you are like my mom then you will like the amount of cheese called for. the prep time may seem long b/c i included the simmering time in it.
Time: 120 minutes
- combine first 11 ingredients in a pot
- bring to boil and lower heat
- simmer for 1 hour covered
- combine ground beef , chicken , and sausage in a pan
- cook until done
- add tomato mixture
- simmer for another 20 minutes
- layer bottom of a 13x9x2 pan with sauce
- then add a layer of angel hair pasta
- pinch cream cheese over pasta , place a single layer of swiss cheese , then 1 / 2 cheddar and jack cheeses , repeating layers ending with sauce
- bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes
- top with remaining cheese , return to oven and continue to cook until cheese is melted
Number Of Ingredients: 19
- diced tomatoes
- tomato sauce
- tomato paste
- italian spices
- bay leaves
- ground beef
- boneless chicken breasts
- angel hair pasta
- cream cheese
- swiss cheese
- cheddar cheese
- monterey jack cheese
BAKED SPAGHETTI WITH CHICKEN
Warning! This is delish! Sauce is made from scratch (Easy). The combination of cheeses and cream cheese is wonderful! I add a little less cheese than what is called for, but if you are like my mom then you will like the amount of cheese called for. The prep time may seem long b/c I included the simmering time in it.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Kikimony
Yield 6 serving(s)
- Combine first 11 ingredients in a pot; bring to boil and lower heat.
- Simmer for 1 hour covered.
- Combine ground beef, chicken, and sausage in a pan; cook until done.
- Add tomato mixture; simmer for another 20 minutes.
- Layer bottom of a 13x9x2 pan with sauce.
- Then add a layer of angel hair pasta; pinch cream cheese over pasta, place a single layer of swiss cheese, then 1/2 cheddar and jack cheeses, repeating layers ending with sauce.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese, return to oven and continue to cook until cheese is melted.
Number Of Ingredients: 19
- 2 cups canned diced tomatoes
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian spices
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 small bay leaves
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, raw chopped
- 1 cup diced sausage (any variety, I use Mild Smoked Sausage)
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 4 ounces sliced swiss cheese (or less)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese (I use between 1/2-3/4 cup)
- 1 cup grated monterey jack cheese (I use between 1/2-3/4 cup)
CHICKEN SPAGHETTI (BAKED SPAGHETTI)
I have searched for years for a chicken spaghetti recipe that my children liked; most were too runny. This is a casserole with a bit of heat from the Rotel tomatoes. Even my flavor/cooking challenged eldest daughter loves this.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by mammamia 2
Yield 8 serving(s)
- Break spaghetti in half or thirds, and cook spaghetti and drain.
- Mix with rest of ingredients EXCEPT cheese.
- Spread in large, sprayed pan.
- Distribute cheese over top.
- Bake at 350 covered for 45 minutes, uncovered for 15 minutes.
Number Of Ingredients: 11
- 1 lb cooked spaghetti
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (10 ounce) cans original Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 (1 3/8 ounce) packages mccormick's spaghetti sauce mix (dry in envelope)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper (I used more, and even added some red bell pepper just because I had some on hand)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (I use about 3/4 c)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 5 chicken breasts, boiled and cut into bite sized pieces (could use thighs and breasts)
weeknight time-to-make course main-ingredient preparation occasion casseroles main-dish beef eggs-dairy pasta poultry oven potluck cheese chicken dietary ground-beef meat pasta-rice-and-grains to-go equipment 4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
More recipes about Baked Spaghetti with Chicken recipes
Baked Spaghetti with Chicken Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2000-06-01 · Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Remove chicken from refrigerator and cut into half-inch pieces. Cook in large skillet, with marinade, until chicken … ...
Baked Chicken Spaghetti Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2019-04-02 · Use leftover rotisserie chicken to make this creamy, cheesy baked spaghetti with mushrooms and Cheddar cheese for a classic comfort food dish to … ...
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- Melt 6 tablespoons butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir mushrooms, onion, and celery in melted butter until just tender, 5 to 6 minutes; transfer to a large bowl.
- Stir diced tomatoes, cream of mushroom soup, chicken broth, chopped green chiles, sour cream, seasoned salt, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper into the mushroom mixture. Add chicken and Cheddar cheese; stir. Gently toss the pasta with the mixture to coat the pasta completely; transfer to the prepared baking dish.
10 Best Baked Chicken Spaghetti Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com2021-06-13 · Baked Chicken Spaghetti The Cookin' Chicks garlic, onion, basil, oil, diced tomatoes, boneless skinless chicken breasts and 6 more Baked Chicken Spaghetti Dinner Then Dessert cream cheese, chicken broth, chicken soup, garlic, chicken … ... Show details
Baked Spaghetti with Chicken - Pinch Of Nom
Recipe From : pinchofnom.comMix paprika, cumin, turmeric, lemon juice and salt – sprinkle over chicken thighs – let sit for 10-20 mins. Step 2 Spray a pan with with low calorie cooking spray and lightly brown the chicken … ...
Easy Baked Chicken Spaghetti Recipe - Dinner, then Dessert
Recipe From : dinnerthendessert.com2020-08-13 · Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray. In a saucepan over medium heat, stir together chicken soup, chicken broth, cream cheese cheddar cheese, and minced garlic, stirring occasionally, until combined. Gently toss chicken, cooked pasta … ...
- In a saucepan over medium heat, stir together chicken soup, chicken broth, cream cheese cheddar cheese, and minced garlic, stirring occasionally, until combined.
Baked Chicken Spaghetti | 101 Cooking For Two
Recipe From : 101cookingfortwo.com2012-09-29 · You can use pre-cooked chicken, and you will need 2-3 cups. Chop a medium onion. When the oil is hot, add 2-3 cloves of garlic, the chicken and the onion. Cook until chicken is done … ...
- Pat dry, trim, and dice two medium chicken breast. About 1-1 1/2 pounds. You can use pre-cooked chicken, and you will need 2-3 cups.
- When the oil is hot, add 2-3 cloves of garlic, the chicken and the onion. Cook until chicken is done and cuts easily with a wooden spoon. About 8 to 9 minutes. Break apart any large pieces of chicken. If using precooked chicken, then don't add the chicken until the onion is translucent.
Spaghetti Chicken Bake Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comIn a large bowl, combine the green pepper mixture, chicken, tomato sauce, soup, mushrooms, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce and pepper. Drain spaghetti; stir into chicken mixture. Transfer to a 1-qt. baking … ...
- Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer., In a large bowl, combine the green pepper mixture, chicken, tomato sauce, soup, mushrooms, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce and pepper., Drain spaghetti; stir into chicken mixture.
Chicken Pasta Bake - Beyond The Chicken Coop
Recipe From : beyondthechickencoop.com2019-03-11 · Place cooked pasta in a large bowl. Pour cheese mixture over pasta and stir carefully so all pasta is coated with sauce. Spray two 9 x 11 inch casserole dishes with a non stick spray. Divide pasta … ...
- Allow casserole to fully cool. Wrap in foil and place in freezer. To use, remove from freezer and allow to partially thaw for at least 6 hours. Bake as directed increasing cook time by 30 - 45 minutes.
The Ultimate Baked Spaghetti - Plain Chicken
Recipe From : plainchicken.com2015-09-08 · Start the spaghetti cooking. While the spaghetti is cooking, whisk together the eggs, parmesan, and melted butter. Toss that with the cooked spaghetti. Top the spaghetti mixture with a … ...
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain. Whisk together eggs, parmesan cheese, and melted butter. Toss with pasta. Place in prepared pan.
- Combined cooked sausage or hamburger and spaghetti sauce. Spread over cream cheese mixture. Top with 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese.
10 Best Baked Chicken Parmesan Spaghetti Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comflour, spaghetti sauce, Parmesan cheese, Italian parsley, eggs and 6 more. Oven-Baked Chicken Parmesan Smile Sandwich. dried thyme, dried basil, marinara sauce, skinless boneless chicken breasts and 8 more. Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan Zen and Spice. garlic powder, basil leaves, greek yogurt, medium zucchini, chicken … ... Show details
Favorite Baked Spaghetti Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of ...
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comCook spaghetti according to package directions for al dente. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until beef is no longer pink and onion is tender, 6-8 minutes, breaking up beef into crumbles; drain. Stir in pasta … ...
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until beef is no longer pink and onion is tender, 6-8 minutes, breaking up beef into crumbles; drain.
- Stir in pasta sauce and seasoned salt; set aside., In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, Parmesan cheese and butter.
- Drain spaghetti; add to egg mixture and toss to coat., Place half of the spaghetti mixture in a greased 13x9-in. or 3-qt. baking dish.
37 Easy Chicken and Pasta Recipes - The Spruce Eats
Recipe From : thespruceeats.com...
- Instant Pot Chicken Cacciatore. This fabulous chicken cacciatore is a timesaving version cooked in the Instant Pot. With its delicious homemade sauce, the chicken is a fabulous topping for spaghetti or linguine or another kind of rod-shaped or ribbon-shaped pasta.
- Chicken Carbonara. This delightful carbonara includes chicken along with the traditional bacon, eggs, and cheese. The dish is a fast and easy preparation, and the chicken makes it a hearty all-in-one meal.
- Chicken à la King Casserole With Noodles. Adapted from a vintage community cookbook, this tasty noodle casserole features classic chicken à la king flavors.
- Chicken Pad Thai. Chicken pad Thai is always a hit and it's easier to make than you might think. The sweet-savory pad Thai sauce is combined with rice noodles, chicken, and vegetables to make a dish that will delight everyone, from picky eaters to the guests with the most discerning palates.
- Chicken Pasta Casserole With Cheddar Cheese and Bacon. Bacon gives this chicken casserole a smoky flavor that sets it apart from the rest and the combination of cheeses makes the sauce extra creamy.
- Garlic Chicken and Shrimp. The complementary combo of chicken and shrimp make a delicious topper for pasta or rice. Fresh herbs and a generous amount of butter and garlic provide the mouthwatering flavors.
- Shanghai Stir-Fried Noodles With Chicken. Surprise friends and family with these irresistible Shanghainese-style stir-fry that's a snap to fix up. If you can't find this type of noodles, substitute with udon or fettuccine.
- Chicken and Snow Peas in Light Alfredo Sauce With Pasta. Everyday classic alfredo pasta gets an upgrade with this creamy chicken Alfredo pasta. The dish includes boneless chicken thighs, garlic, and snow peas with a rich and creamy sauce.
- Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese. Chicken and pasta come together in a spicy Buffalo chicken mac and cheese recipe. Hot sauce is added to both the shredded chicken and the cheese sauce, but the cheese tames the heat perfectly.
- Pasta Salad With Chicken and Bacon. Keep cool on a hot summer day with this fabulous main dish salad. Cooked bacon adds flavor and texture to the chicken and pasta salad, along with fresh diced tomatoes, celery, and onion.
Million Dollar Chicken Spaghetti - The Salty Marshmallow
Recipe From : thesaltymarshmallow.com2017-10-11 · In a large bowl mix together the cream cheese, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, shredded chicken, mozzarella cheese, bacon, and seasonings. Pour half of the spaghetti into the … ...
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions, drain and set aside. While the spaghetti is cooking, cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium high heat. Remove the bacon to drain on a paper towel lined plate and crumble when cooled.
- In a small bowl whisk together the melted butter, eggs, and parmesan cheese. Toss the parmesan mixture with the cooked spaghetti noodles.
- In a large bowl mix together the cream cheese, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, shredded chicken, mozzarella cheese, bacon, and seasonings.
Chicken Spaghetti Baked Recipe | The Recipe Critic
Recipe From : therecipecritic.com2020-09-23 · Toss the spaghetti and shredded chicken with the sauce. Add the pasta to a casserole dish and top with mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Cover and bake until the cheese is melted, about 15 … ...
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil. Add the salt, stir to dissolve. Add in the spaghetti, cook according to package directions until al dente, about 10 minutes. Drain the noodles in a colander, and rinse with cool water for about 30 seconds to stop the cooking.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet or dutch oven over medium-low heat. Add the onion, garlic, and 1 teaspoon Italian seasonings, sauté until onions are translucent, about 3 minutes.
- Add the marinara sauce, stir to combine. Cook until the sauce is hot, about 2 to 3 minutes. Turn off the heat and stir in the heavy cream. Season the sauce with more salt and pepper to taste.
Chicken Spaghetti Casserole - The Seasoned Mom
Recipe From : theseasonedmom.com2020-09-04 · Leftover baked chicken spaghetti will last in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. Reheat the casserole in a 350 degree F oven, covered, just until warmed through (about 20-30 minutes). You can also reheat individual portions in the microwave for about 1 minute. Tips for the Best Chicken Spaghetti Recipe. Don't overcook the pasta. Boil the spaghetti … ...
- Cook spaghetti in a large pot of salted boiling water according to package instructions for al dente (almost tender, but still with a little bite). Drain and return to the pot.
- Add chicken, bell pepper, celery, onion, pimentos or Rotel, condensed soup, broth, ½ cup of the cheddar cheese and all of the Velveeta. Toss to combine; season with salt and pepper to taste.
Italian Baked Chicken and Pastina Recipe | Giada De ...
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com2015-07-22 · Add the chicken and cook for 3 minutes. Add the onions and garlic, stirring to combine, and cook until the onions are soft and the chicken is cooked through, … ...
- Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until just tender, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Drain pasta into a large mixing bowl.
- Meanwhile, put the olive oil in a medium saute pan over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook for 3 minutes. Add the onions and garlic, stirring to combine, and cook until the onions are soft and the chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes more. Put the chicken mixture into the bowl with the cooked pasta. Add the canned tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine. Place the mixture in a buttered 8 by 8 by 2-inch baking dish. In a small bowl mix together the bread crumbs and the Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle over the top of the pasta mixture. Dot the top with small bits of butter. Bake until the top is golden brown, about 30 minutes.
Baked Chicken Spaghetti - My Organized Chaos
Recipe From : myorganizedchaos.net2019-10-01 · Baked Chicken Spaghetti is a hearty and delicious meal with a white mushroom-based sauce, so full of flavour thanks to the peppers, cheese and spices. The best part is it’s a baked spaghetti… ...
- Using a pan on the stove and your choice of oil or spray, heat pan to medium heat. Add the onion and pepper and saute the vegetables for five minutes or until they are tender.
Creamy Chicken Spaghetti - Easy Chicken Recipes
Recipe From : easychickenrecipes.com2020-06-12 · Preheat the oven to 375°F. Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions until al dente and still slightly firm. Drain and set aside. In a large skillet over medium high heat, cook the … ...
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions until al dente and still slightly firm. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, cook the garlic and bell pepper in the butter until tender. Stir in the lour and Italian seasoning and cook for 1 minute more.
- Stir in the heavy whipping cream, broth and milk. Bring the pan to a boil, reduce the head and simmer until it begins to thicken.
Creamy Chicken Bacon Baked Spaghetti | Best Baked Pasta Recipe
Recipe From : picky-palate.com2018-01-22 · Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside for a few minutes. Heat oil in large dutch oven over medium heat. Saute onions and garlic until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in … ...
- Heat oil in large dutch oven over medium heat. Saute onions and garlic until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in chicken and bacon, cooking for another 5 minutes. Add cooked pasta, heavy cream, parmesan, salt and pepper. Transfer half of the pasta to prepared baking dish. Top with 1/2 of the shredded cheese. Top with remaining pasta and remaining cheese on top. Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and pasta hot. Remove from oven and serve warm.
Homemade Chicken Spaghetti - Spend With Pennies
Recipe From : spendwithpennies.com2019-04-14 · Make a Short Cut Chicken Spaghetti Recipe! Try it with canned cream of mushroom soup, and a can or two of Rotel tomatoes instead! It will still be tasty and satisfying. Be sure to buy the rotel without lime added! Here’s a quick and easy shortcut sauce for chicken spaghetti… ...
- Cook onion, garlic and bell pepper in butter until tender. Add flour and seasonings. Cook 1-2 minutes. Stir in broth and cream a little bit at a time until smooth. Cook until thick and bubbly.
- Remove from heat, add parmesan cheese and 1 cup cheddar. Mix until smooth and melted. Season with season and pepper to taste.
- Combine spaghetti, chicken, cream sauce and canned tomatoes, mix well. Spread in a greased 9x13 dish.
Easy Baked Chicken Spaghetti - An Alli Event
Recipe From : anallievent.com2020-12-15 · Preheat oven to 350º F. Cook spaghetti according to directions. Combine shredded chicken with Campbell's ® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup and the can of diced tomatoes/green chiles. Place half of spaghetti in a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Top with half of chicken … ...
- Combine shredded chicken with Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup and the can of diced tomatoes/green chiles.
- Place half of spaghetti in a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Top with half of chicken mixture. Sprinkle with one cup shredded cheese. Repeat layers.
Chicken Spaghetti Recipe | Ree Drummond | Food Network
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com2015-06-10 · Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the chicken pieces to the boiling water and boil for a few minutes, then return the heat … ...
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the chicken pieces to the boiling water and boil for a few minutes, then return the heat to medium-low and simmer, 30 to 45 minutes.
- Remove the chicken and 2 cups of the chicken cooking broth from the pot. When the chicken is cool, remove the skin and pick out the meat (a mix of dark and white) to make 2 generous cups.
- Cook the spaghetti in the same chicken cooking broth until al dente. Do not overcook. When the spaghetti is cooked, combine with the chicken, mushroom soup, 1 1/2 cups cheese, the green peppers, red peppers, onions, seasoned salt, cayenne, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Stir in 1 cup of the reserved chicken cooking broth, adding an additional cup if needed.