Barbecue Beef Cups
BBQ BEEF CUPS
This is a great recipe, easy to make, and popular with kids! You can use different flavors of barbecue sauce and different kinds of refrigerator biscuits as well (although I recommend the Pillsbury Grands sized ones as easiest to use).
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Julesong
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray or grease the cups of a muffin tin.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook beef until browned; drain off drippings.
- Stir in the barbeque sauce and onion; simmer on low for 10 minutes.
- Flatten each biscuit with your hand or a rolling pin and press into the cups of the muffin tin; the dough needs to come to the top of each cup.
- Place a portion of the beef mixture into each dough cup.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle each cup with grated cheese, and bake for an additional 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Makes 4 to 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- cooking spray or 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh onions or 1 package onion soup mix (single-serving)
- 1 can refrigerated biscuit (large sized biscuits)
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
From FFA/HERO cookbook, late '80's. I like how easy this is and it seems like something that kids would love.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by True Texas
Yield 10 serving(s)
- Brown ground beef in skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
- Add barbecue sauce, onion and brown sugar, mixing well.
- Flatten biscuits with a rolling pin and press them into greased muffin cups.
- Spoon in ground beef mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
You'll also love
More recipes about Barbecue Beef Cups recipes
Barbecue Beef Cups Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2000-10-04 · Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease the cups of a muffin pan. Step 2 In a large heavy skillet over medium heat, cook beef until evenly … ...
- In a large heavy skillet over medium heat, cook beef until evenly brown. Drain excess fat. Stir in barbeque sauce and dried onion. Simmer for a few minutes over low heat.
- Flatten each biscuit, and press into cups of the prepared muffin pan. Make sure the dough comes to the top of the pan. Spoon a portion of the meat mixture into each dough cup.
Barbecue Beef Cups Recipe - Cleverly Simple
Recipe From : cleverlysimple.com2014-03-17 · Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Press biscuits into the bottom and sides of a muffin pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Cook and drain your ground beef. … ...
Barbecue Beef Cups - Rachael Ray In Season
Recipe From : rachaelraymag.com2011-12-28 · Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a skillet, brown the beef over medium heat; drain off excess fat. Remove from the heat and stir in the barbecue sauce and brown sugar. Grease a 6-cup jumbo muffin pan and place a piece of biscuit dough in each cup, … ...
- Grease a 6-cup jumbo muffin pan and place a piece of biscuit dough in each cup, stretching the dough up the sides.
- Divide the beef mixture among the biscuit cups, sprinkle each with cheese and bake until golden, 10 to 12 minutes.
Barbecue Beef Cups | Tasty Kitchen: A Happy Recipe Community!
Recipe From : tastykitchen.com2010-05-18 · Cook the beef and onion until meat is browned. Drain. Stir in barbecue sauce. Heat through. Grease 12 muffin tins. Flatten each biscuit and press into … ...
Barbecue Beef Cups - Num's the Word - Easy Recipes
Recipe From : numstheword.com2018-10-02 · 1) Toss ground beef, onions, garlic, bbq sauce and brown sugar into a freezer bag. When ready to make, toss all tiems into a skillet and cook as directed. 2)Make BBQ beef as directed. … ...
- In a skillet combine ground beef, onion and garlic. Cook until beef is cooked through and onion is translucent.
- Take biscuits and stretch out between your fingers. Push them into a muffin tin. If biscuits are thick then split then in half before stretching out.
BBQ Beef Cups - BigOven
Recipe From : bigoven.comSpray a 12 cup muffin pan with nonstick spray and set aside. Bring a large skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Add beef and onion. Stirring frequently, cook until beef is crumbled and browned and onion is soft, about 8 to 10 minutes. ...
30-MINUTE BBQ BEEF BISCUIT CUPS | The Country Cook
Recipe From : thecountrycook.net2020-04-05 · Preheat oven to 400F degrees. Spray muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. In a large pan, brown and crumble ground beef. Turn off heat and drain excess grease from ground beef. ...
Barbecue Beef Biscuit Cups | Make-Ahead Meal Mom
Recipe From : makeaheadmealmom.com2019-09-04 · Instructions Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. In skillet over medium heat, cook ground beef and onions (if using) until beef is no longer pink; remove from heat and drain excess grease. Add barbecue … ...
- In skillet over medium heat, cook ground beef and onions (if using) until beef is no longer pink; remove from heat and drain excess grease.
- Spray muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray. Split each biscuit in half along the flaky layers (so there is a top half and a bottom half). Take each half and flatten into a circle approximately 4-5 inches in diameter.
10 Best Ground Beef Cups Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com2021-05-22 · ground beef, sour cream, French onion soup, cream of mushroom soup and 6 more. Grain-Free Lasagna Stuffed Peppers Yummly. bell peppers, extra-virgin olive oil, garlic powder, nonstick cooking spray and 13 more. Skinny Stuffed Peppers Yummly. ground beef, dried oregano, bell peppers, dried thyme, petite diced tomatoes and 8 more. ... Show details
Grands!™ Cheesy BBQ Cups Recipe - Pillsbury.com
Recipe From : pillsbury.com2021-03-12 · In 10-inch nonstick skillet, mix cooked beef and barbecue sauce. Heat over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until hot. 2 Pull each biscuit apart into 2 layers; … ...
Barbecue Beef Cups - Recipes | Cooks.com
Recipe From : cooks.comSprinkle beef with 1 tsp. of salt. ... remaining sauce mixture over beef. Cover and cook on high for 7 hours. Shred with 2 forks and serve on buns. Cover and cook on … ... Show details
BBQ Cups Recipe - BettyCrocker.com
Recipe From : bettycrocker.com2010-11-11 · Heat oven to 450°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray. 2 In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef and onion over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, … ...
Barbecue beef cups recipe
Recipe From : crecipe.comBarbecue beef cups recipe. Learn how to cook great Barbecue beef cups . Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Barbecue beef cups recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Barbecue beef cups recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Good appetite! 80% Grilled Chicken Wings with Tamarind Chipotle Barbecue Sauce Crecipe.com ... ... Show details
Barbecue Beef Cups - Recipe | Cooks.com
Recipe From : cooks.com2012-08-30 · BARBECUE BEEF CUPS : 1 lb. ground beef 1/2 c. chopped beef 1 clove garlic, crushed if desired 1/2 c. barbecue sauce 1/2 c. shredded Cheddar cheese. Heat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare biscuit cups, (recipe follows). Cook and stir ground beef, onion, and garlic in a 10 inch skillet over medium heat until beef is brown. Drain. Stir in barbecue sauce and heat through. Spoon beef mixture into cups ... ... Show details
Barbecue Beef Cups Recipe | Moms Who Think
Recipe From : momswhothink.com2012-06-06 · They require four simple ingredients, beef or pork, barbecue sauce, a tube of refrigerator biscuits and cheddar cheese. Start by browning the meat and adding barbecue sauce. Press the … ...
BBQ Cups Recipe / Six Sisters' Stuff
Recipe From : sixsistersstuff.com2014-01-21 · Instructions. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Press biscuits into ungreased muffin tins. Mold them to the shape of the tin, going up on the sides. Brown ground beef with chopped onion. Drain grease. In a medium sized bowl combine beef with onion, barbecue sauce and brown sugar. Spoon this mixture into each of the cups. ...
Barbecue Beef Cups Recipe | RecipeLand
Recipe From : recipeland.com1996-01-28 · Brown hamburger; add sauce, onion and brown sugar. Simmer. In greased muffin tin, put 1 biscuit in each cup and shape into a cup. Spoon hamburger mixture into cups. ...
Farmhouse Barbecue Muffins Recipe: How to Make It | Taste ...
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comIn a small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar and chili powder; add to beef and mix well. Divide the meat mixture among biscuit-lined muffin cups, using about 1/4 cup for each. ...
- Press each onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased muffin cup; set aside. , In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar and chili powder; add to beef and mix well., Divide the meat mixture among biscuit-lined muffin cups, using about 1/4 cup for each.
Slow-Cooked Barbecued Beef Sandwiches Recipe: How to Make ...
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comPour over beef. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until meat is tender. Remove meat; cool slightly. Skim fat from cooking liquid. Shred beef with two forks; return to the slow cooker. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until heated through. Using a slotted spoon, place 1/2 cup … ...
- In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, barbecue sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, liquid smoke if desired and seasonings.
- Remove meat; cool slightly. Skim fat from cooking liquid., Shred beef with two forks; return to the slow cooker.
Easy BBQ Beef Biscuit Cups - Ground Beef Recipes - Taste ...
Recipe From : tasteandtellblog.com2018-11-01 · Heat the oven to 400ºF. Grease 8 muffin cups. Place a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the ground beef and the onion. Cook until the ground beef is browned, breaking it up as it cooks. Stir in the barbecue … ...
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the ground beef and the onion. Cook until the ground beef is browned, breaking it up as it cooks. Stir in the barbecue sauce and brown sugar; cook for an additional minute or two, then remove from the heat.
- Separate the biscuit dough into 8 biscuits. Flatten each biscuit slightly then press into the bottom and up the sides of the prepared muffin cups.
Barbecue Beef Cups - bigoven.com
Recipe From : bigoven.comBarbecue Beef Cups recipe: Try this Barbecue Beef Cups recipe, or contribute your own. Add your review, photo or comments for Barbecue Beef Cups. not set Main Dish Meat - Other Toggle navigation ... Show details
Barbeque Beef Cups | Just A Pinch Recipes
Recipe From : justapinch.com2011-08-23 · About Barbeque Beef Cups. Course/Dish: Beef Biscuits. Main Ingredient: Beef. Regional Style: American. Other Tags: Quick & Easy For Kids. Hashtags: #BBQ #mozzarella #humburger. Bar-B-Que Beef Brisket. Open Faced BBQ Beef Brisket and Cheese Melts . Better-than-Homemade Slow Cooker Beef Stew. Show 6 Comments & Reviews . My Recipe Box. Post A Recipe. Pinch It! from the web. 30 Blueberry Recipes ... ...
Barbecue Beef Cups - Review by Dani - Allrecipes.com
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2006-03-29 · Barbecue Beef Cups. Reviews: Dani 94 31 March 29, 2006. We really liked this recipe. I paid attention to the other reviews and added my own twist to it. After filling the muffin cups with dough, I baked the dough by itself for 2 minutes before adding the beef filling. This made sure the entire bottom was firm and cooked thru. I added chopped onion, green pepper, garlic, crushed red pepper ... ...
Best Cooking Beef Recipes: barbecue beef cups
Recipe From : worldbestbeefrecipes.blogspot.com3/4 pound lean ground beef ; 1/2 cup barbeque sauce ; 1 tablespoon dried minced onion ; 1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated biscuit dough ; 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese ; Recipe. Preparation Time: 15 mins Cook Time: 25 mins Ready Time: 40 mins preheat oven to 350 degrees f (175 degrees c). grease the cups of a muffin pan. in a large heavy skillet over medium heat, cook beef until evenly brown ... ... Show details
Grands!® Barbecue Cups Recipe | MyRecipes
Recipe From : myrecipes.com2012-02-01 · Step 1. In 10-inch nonstick skillet, mix cooked beef and barbecue sauce. Heat over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until hot. Advertisement. Step 2. Pull each biscuit apart into 2 layers; press each into 4-inch round. Place 1 round in each of 8 greased regular-size muffin cups… ...
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, mix cooked beef and barbecue sauce. Heat over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until hot.
- Pull each biscuit apart into 2 layers; press each into 4-inch round. Place 1 round in each of 8 greased regular-size muffin cups. Firmly press in bottom and up side, forming 1/4-inch rim. Fill with beef mixture; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375°F 13 to 15 minutes or until edges of biscuits are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from pan..