Blue Cheese Spaghetti
BLUE CHEESE SPAGHETTI
a 30 minute meal recipe from rachael ray. blue cheese, bacon and pasta...what's not to love?!?!
Time: 20 minutes
- put a large pot of water on the stove to bring to a boil for pasta
- preheat medium skillet over medium-high heat
- add chopped bacon and cook until crisp
- salt water for pasta and add spaghetti to the pot
- cook to al dente , with a bite to it
- remove bacon to paper towel lined plate with a slotted spoon and drain off most of the fat , return pan to heat and reduce heat to medium
- add extra-virgin olive oil , and 1 tablespoon butter
- when butter melts into extra-virgin olive oil , add in garlic and the shallots , saute for 3 minutes
- to the garlic and shallots , add in flour and cook a minute more
- whisk in stock , bring to a bubble , about 30 seconds then stir in the cream
- when cream comes to a bubble , add in blue cheese and a few grinds of black pepper
- stir until cheese melts
- reduce heat to lowest setting
- drain pasta and toss with sauce to coat and combine evenly
- taste to adjust seasoning
- scatter the arugula and bacon bits across the top of the pasta
Number Of Ingredients: 11
- olive oil
- garlic cloves
- all-purpose flour
- chicken stock
- blue cheese
BLUE CHEESE SPAGHETTI
Make and share this Blue Cheese Spaghetti recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by KelBel
Yield 4 serving(s)
- Put a large pot of water on the stove to bring to a boil for pasta.
- Preheat medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add chopped bacon and cook until crisp.
- Salt water for pasta and add spaghetti to the pot. Cook to al dente, with a bite to it.
- Remove bacon to paper towel lined plate with a slotted spoon and drain off most of the fat, return pan to heat and reduce heat to medium. Add extra-virgin olive oil, and 1 tablespoon butter. When butter melts into extra-virgin olive oil, add in garlic and the shallots, saute for 3 minutes.
- To the garlic and shallots, add in flour and cook a minute more. Whisk in stock, bring to a bubble, about 30 seconds then stir in the cream. When cream comes to a bubble, add in blue cheese and a few grinds of black pepper. Stir until cheese melts. Reduce heat to lowest setting.
- Drain pasta and toss with sauce to coat and combine evenly. Taste to adjust seasoning.
- Scatter the arugula and bacon bits across the top of the pasta.
Number Of Ingredients: 11
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup cream or 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 8 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 chopped arugula
BLUE CHEESE PASTA
This goes together while the pasta water is boiling. You can also top this with salmon, chicken, crumbled bacon or tomatoes. This sauce is also great with steak.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by georgi
Yield 6 serving(s)
- While the pasta is boiling: Melt butter in sauce pan over med-low.
- Add onion and garlic saute about 5 minutes.
- Pour in half& half, let heat through.
- Wisk in blue and parmesan cheeses.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Sauce will thicken a bit upon standing.
- Toss with cooked pasta.
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 head garlic, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/3-1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3-1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb pasta (I use penne)
bacon 30-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient preparation occasion main-dish eggs-dairy pasta pork easy cheese comfort-food meat pasta-rice-and-grains spaghetti taste-mood savory presentation served-hot
You'll also love
More recipes about Blue Cheese Spaghetti recipes
Easy Blue Cheese Sauce Pasta Recipe - The Spruce Eats
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comReserve 1/2 cup of the pasta water, then drain the noodles. Turn the heat down to low and add the butter to the pot. When the butter has melted, add the noodles back to the pot and stir to coat. Slowly add the blue cheese, stirring the noodles so the cheese melts. ...
Blue cheese pasta recipe | BBC Good Food
Recipe From : bbcgoodfood.com2008-01-30 · In a saucepan, melt the butter, then gently fry the onion until golden. Add the garlic and sage, fry for a further 2 mins, then remove the pan from the heat. Drain the pasta and reserve some cooking water. Stir through the buttery onions, stilton and 2 tbsp cooking … ...
Beef and Blue Cheese Baked Spaghetti - Taste and Tell
Recipe From : tasteandtellblog.com2014-11-24 · Slowly stir in the broth, and bring to a boil. Add the cream and the blue cheese, return to a boil, then let simmer for 2-3 minutes. Combine the blue cheese … ...
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the spaghetti and cook until al dente. Drain and reserve.
- Meanwhile, brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat, breaking it up as it cooks. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Remove the beef to a bowl and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in the same skillet. Add the onion and cook until it starts to soften, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle in the garlic powder. Add the flour and cook for another 2 minutes. Slowly stir in the broth, and bring to a boil. Add the cream and the blue cheese, return to a boil, then let simmer for 2-3 minutes.
Strip Steaks with a Side of Blue Cheese Spaghetti Recipe ...
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com2016-11-18 · To the garlic and shallots, add in flour and cook a minute more. Whisk in stock, bring to a bubble, about 30 seconds then stir in the cream. When cream comes to a bubble, add in blue cheese … ...
‘No-Cook’ blue cheese pasta recipe | pasta-recipes-made ...
Recipe From : pasta-recipes-made-easy.com2021-05-31 · • Spinach lasagana recipe – Another blue cheese pasta dish, featuring gorgonzola and extra popeye power. And to learn about how blue cheese is made… • Try this great blue cheese guide. Facebook Twitter Pinterest Linkedin Tumblr Email. previous post ‘Easy Cream’ Penne Pasta Recipe. next post. Is this butternut delight the best pasta sauce around? You may also like ‘Easy Cream’ P ... Show details
Pasta with Blue Cheese and Walnuts Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com1999-02-07 · Step 1 Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until al dente. Step 2 Meanwhile, heat oil in heavy skillet. ...
- Meanwhile, heat oil in heavy skillet. Add garlic, and saute for a few minutes. Stir in walnuts, and saute for several more minutes.
Creamy Penne with Blue Cheese Sauce | Tasty Kitchen Blog
Recipe From : tastykitchen.com2012-02-08 · Cook the pasta until it reaches al dente (use package instructions for al dente). Reserve 1/4th of the pasta water and drain the rest. Set pasta and reserved water aside. Back in the pot, reduce the heat to medium and add the butter, milk and blue cheese. ... Show details
Blue cheese pasta recipe | Sainsbury's Magazine
Recipe From : sainsburysmagazine.co.uk2019-01-08 · 30g Saint Agur (or other blue cheese), crumbled. 15g Parmesan, grated finely. a little milk. Cook the pasta in salted boiling water, according to packet … ...
- Melt the butter in a medium pan. Cook the shallot for 4-5 minutes until softened, then pour in the cream. Leave to simmer for 3 minutes, then tear the ham straight into the pan.
- Drain the pasta and mix it into the sauce. Add the cheeses; stir and season. Stir in some milk if the sauce seems too thick. Serve immediately.
Pasta With Tomato-Blue Cheese Sauce - The Pioneer Woman
Recipe From : thepioneerwoman.com2010-04-28 · Cook pasta according to package instructions. In a large skillet over medium heat, add olive oil. When hot, add minced garlic and cook for a minute. Pour in drained tomatoes. ...
Blue Cheese Spaghetti Carbonara - Linda's Best Recipes
Recipe From : lindasbestrecipes.com2021-03-20 · So let’s add blue cheese to make Blue Cheese Spaghetti Carbonara! But my newest brainstorm happened when I was cleaning out the fridge and found some blue (or bleu) cheese crumbles I had forgotten about. The expiration date was still weeks off, so it was all systems go. And the addition of the tangy and slightly sour blue cheese to this simple Italian recipe … ...
Spaghetti with blue cheese sauce | Easy pasta recipe - YouTube
Recipe From : youtube.comVisit my merch store here - https://teespring.com/stores/agmerch-2 Visit my U.K amazon shop here - https://www.amazon.co.uk/shop/adamseats Visit my U.S amazo... ... Show details
Pasta with Blue Cheese Sauce Recipe | Magic Skillet
Recipe From : magicskillet.com2020-07-22 · Cook pasta according to cooking instructions. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup of water. Step 2 In a large saucepan, combine melted butter, cheese, and milk. ...
Delicious And Easy Blue Cheese Pasta Dish - DIY & Crafts
Recipe From : diyncrafts.com2019-07-20 · Blue cheese, pasta shells, yogurt and seasonings combine to create a delicious pasta dish that the entire family will love. Learn how easy it is to make this amazing pasta dish with the step-by-step video recipe. ...
- Put cheeses, yogurt, basil, and garlic into a blender. Blend until smooth and pour the sauce over cooked pasta.
Pasta with Blue Cheese and Walnut Sauce | Created by Diane
Recipe From : createdby-diane.com2015-09-29 · Cook pasta according to directions. In skillet on medium heat cook butter, garlic and walnuts until they are hot and the flavors release. (don't burn) Add in heavy cream, Romano Cheese (can substitute parmesan cheese) and blue cheese, stir until creamy and melted. Pour sauce over hot cooked pasta… ...
Blue Cheese Spaghetti Squash - Approachable Recipes and ...
Recipe From : blog.memeinge.com2013-08-19 · Enjoy a low calorie & low carb veggie with broiled parmesan and blue cheese on top. Preheat oven to 375Â°F. Cut the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise (vertically). Scoop out seeds & … ...
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise (vertically). Scoop out seeds & discard. Add oil to 13x9 baking dish, and place squash halves cut side down.
- Bake 35-45 minutes or until a knife easily goes through squash skin. Once cool, scrape insides out into strands and spread evenly in the same 13x9 baking dish.
Penne with Blue Cheese and Walnuts | Ricardo
Recipe From : ricardocuisine.com2009-04-07 · Preparation. Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain, oil lightly and set aside. In the same saucepan over medium heat, brown the shallot and garlic in the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Deglaze with the wine and reduce for 1 minute. Add the cream and blue cheese and simmer, stirring constantly, until the cheese melts. ...
Blue Cheese Pesto Pasta - Framed Cooks
Recipe From : framedcooks.com2014-07-29 · Cook pasta in heavily salted water according to package directions. When it has 2 minutes to go, add the asparagus. Scoop out a cup of pasta water and drain, returning pasta mixture to pot. … ...
- Cook pasta in heavily salted water according to package directions. When it has 2 minutes to go, add the asparagus. Scoop out a cup of pasta water and drain, returning pasta mixture to pot.
- Add the pesto mixture to the pasta and stir until melted. Drizzle in enough pasta water to make a light sauce.
- Divide among plates, garnishing with walnuts or breadcrumbs if desired. Tell nobody about the pesto part and see if they figure it out.
10 Best Blue Cheese Chicken and Pasta Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com2021-06-03 · Buffalo and Blue Cheese Chicken Casserole perdue garlic, butter, hot sauce, carrots, sour cream, celery, olive oil and 6 more Buffalo Blue Cheese Chicken Sliders Hot Rod's Recipes celery, sauce, cream cheese, dinner rolls, chicken, plain … ... Show details
Pasta with walnuts and blue cheese recipe | delicious ...
Recipe From : deliciousmagazine.co.uk2005-03-31 · Method. Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions. Meanwhile, toast the walnut pieces in a non-stick pan over a high heat for 1-2 minutes, tossing occasionally. Add the low-fat crème fraîche. When it bubbles, stir in the blue cheese and heat until just melted. Remove from the heat, toss with the pasta … ...
- Meanwhile, toast the walnut pieces in a non-stick pan over a high heat for 1-2 minutes, tossing occasionally. Add the low-fat crème fraîche. When it bubbles, stir in the blue cheese and heat until just melted. Remove from the heat, toss with the pasta and rocket, and season to taste.
10 Best Broccoli Blue Cheese Pasta Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com2021-06-09 · Broccoli Blue Cheese Pasta Recipes 210,583 Recipes. Last updated Jun 09, 2021. This search takes into account your taste preferences. 210,583 suggested recipes. Chicken & Asparagus With Alfredo-blue Cheese Pasta Knorr. sweet onion, water, i can't believe it's not butter! spread, knorr pasta sides - alfredo and 5 more. Chicken & Green Beans With Alfredo-blue Cheese Pasta Knorr. knorr pasta ... ... Show details
Keto Spaghetti Squash with Bacon and Blue Cheese Recipe ...
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2018-09-07 · Spoon filling back into the squash shells. Sprinkle each half with 1 tablespoon blue cheese. Return to the oven and bake until cheese is melted and squash is heated through, 4 to 5 minutes. ...
- Cut stem off the end of spaghetti squash using a sharp knife. Cut the squash in half lengthwise and scrape out the seeds. Brush the inside with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until soft, about 45 minutes. Scrape cooked flesh out into a bowl and set aside. Return spaghetti squash shells to the baking sheet.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, 5 to 6 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels.
Blue cheese carbonara recipe - BBC Food
Recipe From : bbc.co.uk2017-04-07 · For the carbonara, fry the bacon in a saucepan for two minutes until crisp and add the cream. Cook for a further two minutes. Add the blue cheese to the sauce to melt, and then add the pasta … ...
Broccoli And Blue Cheese Pasta Sauce - Easy Recipe
Recipe From : pennysrecipes.com2021-01-23 · Place the broccoli in a steamer pan (if you have one) over the pasta and cover - otherwise place in a small saucepan, cover with boiling water and simmer for 6-8 minutes Put the cheese and … ...
- Place the broccoli in a steamer pan (if you have one) over the pasta and cover - otherwise place in a small saucepan, cover with boiling water and simmer for 6-8 minutes
Gargano Pasta with Spinach and Blue Cheese Sauce - Easy ...
Recipe From : easypeasyfoodie.com2016-08-18 · Add the crème fraiche to the garlic pan and bring to a gentle bubble. Add the crumbled blue cheese and plenty of black pepper and stir to combine. When the blue cheese has melted add the spinach and drained pasta and stir everything together until the spinach has just wilted. Add a little of the pasta … ...
- Cook the pasta for 10 minutes according to packet instructions/your own preferences. Drain retaining a little of the cooking water.
- Meanwhile put the olive oil and garlic in a medium sized pan and cook very gently for about 2 minutes until the garlic is softened but not brown. Do not allow the garlic to burn!
Blue Cheese Pasta ( Easy, Vegetarian) | Not Enough Cinnamon
Recipe From : notenoughcinnamon.com2013-01-08 · This easy Blue Cheese Pasta recipe uses only a handful of ingredients and comes together in a snap. The perfect comfort food for a cold winter day to share with family and friends. … ...
- Whisk in the flour and cook, whisking constantly, until the paste cooks and bubbles a bit, about 2 minutes. Don't let it brown!