Bomb Pop Drink Recipe
You'll also love
More recipes about Bomb Pop Drink Recipe recipes
Bomb Pop Drink | Just A Pinch Recipes
Recipe From : justapinch.com2014-03-30 · Fill glass with ice. Put splash of grenadine over ice. Pour Bacardi Razz, slowly over ice. Then lemonade, then Blue Curaçao over ice. ...
Total Time: 5 mins
Bomb Pop Cocktail - The Tasty Travelers
Recipe From : thetastytravelers.com2020-06-12 · Directions to make Bomb Pop Cocktails: 1.Pour one ounce of grenadine into a tall glass. Try to pour the grenadine into the center of the glass so that it does not get on the sides of the glass. … ...
Category: Drinks, Cocktails
Total Time: 5 mins
- Pour one ounce of grenadine into a tall glass. Try to pour the grenadine into the center of the glass so that it does not get on the sides of the glass.
- Carefully fill the glass with ice and then pour in 1/2 bottle of Mike’s Hard Lemonade-there should be about 1 inch left at the top of the glass. The grenadine should stay on the bottom of the glass since it is heavier and thicker than the Mike’s hard lemonade.
- Carefully layer blue raspberry vodka on top of Mike’s Hard Lemonade. You can do so by using a pour spout on the bottle of blue raspberry vodka or you can flip a spoon over and slowly pour the vodka over the rounded portion of the spoon. This will cause the vodka to enter the glass slower and will end up becoming a layer on top of the other ingredients.
Bomb Pop Cocktail Recipe - Food.com
Recipe From : food.com2012-10-11 · DIRECTIONS Pour the Bacardi Razz rum into a small rocks glass. Add blue curacao and then lemonade and serve. ...
Total Time: 5 mins
Bomb Pop Cocktail Recipe
Recipe From : makemeacocktail.com2010-01-01 · Method Pour the Smirnoff Ice in a lowball glass, then drizzle in the grenadine. Put the blue curaçao and the cherry vodka into a shot glass. Drop the shot glass into the lowball glass and serve. ...
Total Time: 2 mins
Bomb Pop Drink Recipe - Shooter - Bar None Drinks
Recipe From : barnonedrinks.comBomb Pop; Bomb Pop. Drink Type: Shooter Ingredients. 1/2 oz. Absolut Citron Vodka; 1/4 oz. Grenadine; 1/4 oz. Blue Curacao; Instructions. Chill vodka. Pour into a champagne glass. Tilt glass and slowly pour in grenadine. Bring glass slightly back to vertical and pour in blue curacao slowly. Should come out blue, white, red from top to bottom. Credit. Jared Struber. Advertisement. Advertisement ... ... Show details
Red, White & Blue Bomb Pop Drink | A Lily Love Affair
Recipe From : alilyloveaffair.com2020-06-27 · INGREDIENTS FOR BOMB POP DRINK. ALCOHOLIC. 2 ounces Grenadine; 1 12 ounce bottle Mike’s Hard Lemonade (you can also use regular lemonade if you’d like the cocktail recipe to be less potent) 2 ounces Blue Raspberry Vodka (I used UV Blue Raspberry Vodka for reference. Use can also use Blue Curacao) 2 Bomb Pop … ...
Total Time: 10 mins
- Pour one ounce of Grenadine into the bottom of your glass. You will notice the Grenadine starts to rise with the ice.
- Fill your glass with ice and slowly pour in the Mike’s Hard Lemonade until roughly 1-2 inches remain at the top of the glass.
Bomb Pop Shots - A Beautiful Mess
Recipe From : abeautifulmess.com2014-07-02 · Instructions Take your tall shot glass and fill the glass 3/4 of the way full with the chilled spiked lemonade. Tip the shot glass towards you and slowly pour in the … ...
Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins
How To Make A Bomb Pop Cocktail | Drinks Made Easy
Recipe From : youtube.com2016-07-01 · How to make a Bomb Pop cocktail by Drinks Made Easy. This is based on the bomb pop shots, but we felt it would best be served as a cocktail that was layered.... ... Show details
Bomb Pop Drink Recipe for adults | Bomb pop drink, Bomb ...
Recipe From : pinterest.caMay 25, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Sandra Lance. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest ... Show details
Bomb Pop Drink Recipe Recipe - (4.2/5) - Keyingredient
Recipe From : keyingredient.comFill glass with ice. Put splash of grenadine over ice. Pour Bacardi Razz, slowly over ice. Then lemonade, then Blue Curaçao over ice. ...
Recipe: Bomb Pop Cocktail Pitcher | Kitchn
Recipe From : thekitchn.com2016-06-27 · 24 hours before you plan to serve the cocktail: Combine the jelly beans and vodka in a large bowl or quart-sized Mason jar. Stir or shake to combine. Cover tightly and let sit undisturbed for 24 hours. Line a sieve with a coffee filter or a layer of cheesecloth, and place over a medium bowl. Carefully remove the lid from the infused vodka, and ... ...
Estimated Reading Time: 5 mins
Bomb Pop Drink Recipe 2 | Just A Pinch Recipes
Recipe From : justapinch.com2014-04-07 · Fill glass with ice. Put splash of grenadine over ice. Pour Bacardi Razz, slowly over ice. Then lemonade, then Blue Curaçao over ice. ...
Total Time: 5 mins
Frozen Boozy Bomb Pop Drink - Newest Recipes
Recipe From : completerecipes.com2014-11-06 · In a blender add clear vodka, lime juice, 2 ounces simple syrup, and 1½ cups of ice; blend on high until it reaches a "slush like" consistency, adding more ice if necessary. Pour into a container and place in the freezer. 3. ... Show details
Bomb Pop Cocktail Recipe Video - Thrillist
Recipe From : thrillist.com2016-07-01 · DIRECTIONS: First pour grenadine into the glass. Next crush ice and fill up your glass. Slowly pour in water over the ice. ... Show details
Bomb Pop | Cocktail Recipes | Recipe | Drinks, Alcoholic ...
Recipe From : pinterest.comMar 2, 2017 - Cocktail recipe for a Bomb Pop made with 2 oz blue raspberry vodka4 oz lemonade. Mar 2, 2017 - Cocktail recipe for a Bomb Pop made with 2 oz blue raspberry vodka4 oz lemonade. Pinterest. Today. Explore. When the auto-complete results are available, use the up and down arrows to review and Enter to select. Touch device users can explore by touch or with swipe gestures. Log in ... ... Show details
Homemade Bomb Pops Recipe - Cooking with Janica
Recipe From : cookingwithjanica.com2017-07-04 · Remove the aluminum cover and fill up each popsicle mold the last 1/3 of the way (careful not to overfill!). Freeze for at least 2 hours. To remove the popsicles … ...
Total Time: 6 hrs
- Place water and sugar in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir until sugar has completely dissolved. Set aside and let cool.
- Combine sugar water and cherry syrup. Fill up each popsicle mold 1/3 of the way. (If you are using the same popsicle mold as me, I recommend using these to measure out .75 oz). Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Mix together sugar water, coconut milk, and lime extract. Fill up each popsicle mold 1/3 of the way. Now you want to place on the aluminum cover and add the popsicle sticks. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Mix together the sugar water, raspberry extract, and blue food coloring. Remove the aluminum cover and fill up each popsicle mold the last 1/3 of the way (careful not to overfill!). Freeze for at least 2 hours.
4th of July Spiked Bomb Pops - Tipsy Bartender
Recipe From : tipsybartender.com2018-01-17 · Place ice in a blender and add rum, blue curaçao, simple syrup and lemon lime soda. Pour into serving glass. In a separate blender, combine ice, rum, pineapple juice, simple syrup and cream of coconut. Blend and pour over blue layer. ... Show details
July 4th Red White and Blue Frozen Bomb Pop Cocktail | A ...
Recipe From : awickedwhisk.com2018-04-23 · Move the lemon ice to a glass and place in the freezer while you prepare the other layers Add 2 oz of simple syrup to the blender with the cherry vodka and the Grenadine and then add 3 cups … ...
Total Time: 10 mins
- Start by making a simple syrup by combining sugar and water in a microwave safe bowl and heating on High for 2 minutes
- Remove and stir sugar until completely dissolved and then move to the refrigerator - COOL COMPLETELY (really really important!!.. trust me, I learned the hard way)
- Once cooled, add 2 oz of the simple syrup to your blender along with the lemon flavored vodka and 3 cups of ice
Bomb Pop Drink recipe | Vodka lemonade drinks, Bomb pop ...
Recipe From : pinterest.caArticle from januarybaby21.blogspot.com. Weekend Recap July 17-19 ... Show details
Bomb Pop Cookies Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comDirections. Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add egg and oil, beating well. In another bowl, whisk 2-3/4 cups flour, baking soda, cream of tartar and salt. ...
Estimated Reading Time: 1 min
- Add egg and oil, beating well. In another bowl, whisk 2-3/4 cups flour, baking soda, cream of tartar and salt.
- Gradually beat into creamed mixture, adding flour if needed, until dough forms a ball., Divide dough into 3 portions.
Bomb Pops Drink Recipes - Bomb Pop Cocktail Recipe Video ...
Recipe From : findrecipeworld.com2020-11-04 · Bomb Pop Cocktail. 1 oz grenadine. 1 oz citron vodka. 1/4 oz Blue Curaçao with 1 oz water. Ice. ... Show details
Bomb Pop Turns Crush Soda Into Frozen Treat | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2021-04-21 · Bomb Pop Crush. Though certainly not the most creatively named popsicle on the market today, it promises to mash up a familiar frozen form with a classic soda to create the quintessential summer treat. Those who know the Bomb Pop well no doubt recall its three vertical layers of flavor, and this Crush-incorporating take on the Bomb Pop does not ... ... Show details
How to Make a Bomb Pop Cocktail (with Smirnoff Ice) - YouTube
Recipe From : youtube.comThis is the easiest way to make a Bomb Pop cocktail! We used Smirnoff Ice and Island Punch Pucker for our recipe today. For more visit http://www.BartendingS... ... Show details
Bomb Pop Shots Recipe - BarsandBartending.com
Recipe From : barsandbartending.comBomb Pop Shots Recipe. To get the white of the bomb pop shot, you can use either Sprite and lemon vodka mixed together or you can substitute the sprite and vodka for a lemon cooler like Mikes Hard Lemonade or the original (red) Smirnoff Ice. Note: don’t get confused with the image on the right. The way we’ll be making our bomb pop shots ... ...
Estimated Reading Time: 3 mins
Fun Smirnoff Red White And Berry Drink | Homemade Food Junkie
Recipe From : homemadefoodjunkie.com2019-06-18 · You are going to love the pop rocks on the rim of your cocktail glasses. It turns this pretty berry fruit recipe into a delicious patriotic holiday drink complete with miniature rockets going off. Visit … ...
Total Time: 5 mins
- Put a dollop of honey on a flat plate. Roll the lip of your glass through the honey until the entire rim is coated.
- Set your coated glass rim into the pop rocks. Push the pop rocks around the rim until the rim is completely coated with pop rock candy. Set aside.