this is an old recipe, but here is my twist on it. so far it's been a big hit everytime i've served it. the sauce is the key.
Time: 1530 minutes
- mix all the ingredients , except the meat , in a bowl
- place the meat in a shallow baking dish or tupperware container
- add what ever meat you are using to the marinate , cover and refrigerate overnight
- make sure that all the meat is soaking in the marinate
- preheat oven to 325 degrees
- bring the contents of the dish to room temperature before cooking
- bake for 1 hour if using chicken
- bake for 1 1 / 2 hours if using pork chips
- turn meat over half way thru the cooking time
- remove the meat from the baking dish and keep warm
- strain the marinate into a bowl
- in a sauce pan simmer over a medium flame to reduce it by half
- once reduced , remove from the heat and stir in 1 tablespoon of butter to make the sauce creamy
- serve with the meat
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- ground ginger
- worcestershire sauce
- brown sugar
- jack daniels whiskey
- garlic powder
- chicken breasts
This is a GREAT marinade for grilling or making kabobs. Use this marinade on all types of meat, chicken, fish, vegetables,. etc.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Jim Bob Cooker
Yield 2 pounds of meat
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Mix well and refrigerate.
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- 1/4 cup Bourbon
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped fine
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
Delicious marinated steaks you can use either flank steaks or top round steaks. Enjoy. Prep time does not include marinating time.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Barb G.
Yield 10-12 serving(s)
- Prepare marinade; In large plastic bag, Mix 1 cup water with all the ingredients except steaks.
- Add steaks, turning to coat, seal bag, pressing out excess air.
- Place bag in shallow glass baking dish and refrigerate at least 4 hours or over night, turning bag occasionally.
- Remove steaks from marinade.
- Discard marinade.
- Put steaks on grill over medium heat and cook 15 to 20 minutes for medium-rare or until desired doneness, turning once.
- (Or preheat broiler and place steaks on rack in broiling pan. Broil steaks at closet position to source of heat for 15 to 20 minutes for medium-rare) If using top round grill or broil for 25 to 30 minutes.
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Bourbon
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 flank steaks, well trimmed (about 1 1/2 pounds each) or 2 beef top round steak, about 1 1/2 inches thick (about 1 1/2 pounds each)
You'll also love
More recipes about Bourbon Marinade recipes
Kentucky Bourbon Marinade Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2019-04-04 · In a glass or ceramic bowl, stir together the bourbon, pineapple juice concentrate, soy sauce, cider vinegar, water, garlic, ginger, and hot pepper sauce. Add desired meat to dish and turn to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator before grilling as desired. Discard marinade … ...
Bourbon Marinade Recipe - The Spruce Eats
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comGather the ingredients. Featured Video. Combine all ingredients and mix until the sugar is completely dissolved. Use right away. Marinate meats for 4 to 12 hours. Enjoy! ...
10 Best Brown Sugar Bourbon Marinade Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com2021-06-04 · Pork Tenderloin in Bourbon-Brown Sugar Marinade Genius Kitchen pork tenderloin, dried thyme, water, bourbon, lemon juice, dark brown sugar and 4 more Pork Tenderloin in Bourbon-Brown Sugar Marinade Food.com dried thyme, dark brown … ... Show details
Old Kentucky Bourbon Marinade Recipe | MyRecipes
Recipe From : myrecipes.com2013-06-07 · Old Kentucky Bourbon Marinade is the little black dress of marinades--sophisticated yet simple. This bourbon marinade works with beef, pork, or chicken, and will see you through endless seasons of backyard grilling and entertaining. This recipe for Old Kentucky Bourbon Marinade … ...
Backyard Bourbon Beef Marinade | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2014-05-14 · Combine all ingredients except beef flank steak. Marinade beef* in mixture 12 to 24 hours in refrigerator. Grill following your favorite method. ...
Bourbon Marinade - A Cedar Spoon
Recipe From : acedarspoon.com2017-08-28 · Whip up this Bourbon Marinade for your favorite cut of beef and create a flavorful, bourbon flavored dish. This marinade uses Bourbon whiskey, brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger, Worcestershire Sauce, dijon mustard, garlic, olive oil and red wine vinegar to create the perfect pairing of flavors! ...
10 Best Whiskey Bourbon Sauce Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com2021-06-11 · bourbon vanilla extract, pecans, light brown sugar, salted butter and 2 more Apricot Bourbon Sauce the tailgate foodie lemon juice, salt, Dijon mustard, apricot preserves, maple syrup and 1 more Honey Bourbon Sauce An Affair From The Heart ... Show details
33 Tasty Bourbon Recipes - Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.com... Show details
Boozy Bourbon Chicken Marinade Recipe | Food Network
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com...
Easy Brown Sugar Bourbon Marinade - Plays Well With Butter
Recipe From : playswellwithbutter.com2019-05-09 · Tangy, sweet, & rich, this Brown Sugar Bourbon Marinade recipe feels majorly fancy but couldn’t be easier to throw together! It is made in 5 minutes or less with just 6 pantry ingredients … ...
- Add the bourbon, brown sugar, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, mustard, garlic, Kosher salt, ground black pepper, rosemary, & a pinch of crushed red pepper flakes, if using, to a bowl or jar. Whisk or shake to combine.
- Pour the all-purpose marinade over your meat or veggies of choice. Marinate for at least 4 hours or up to 6 hours.
Bourbon Marinade Recipe | CDKitchen.com
Recipe From : cdkitchen.comCombine all the ingredients in a non-reactive container or zip-top plastic bag and mix well to dissolve the brown sugar. Add beef, chicken, pork, fish, seafood, or vegetables and marinate … ...
Recipe Kentucky Bourbon Marinade - All Recipes for Cooking
Recipe From : recipes4food.comThe best Kentucky Bourbon Marinade recipe for cooking! This straight Kentucky sour mash bourbon marinade is perfect for grilling beef, chicken and pork. It's great for boneless chicken breasts, steaks, chops, smoked ribs, brisket or pork roast. Adding little smoke with hickory, mesquite or apple wood compliments flavor nicely. ... Show details
Bourbon Marinade – eRecipe
Recipe From : erecipe.com2012-05-08 · preparation. 1. In a medium bowl, whisk the ingredients. Cooks' note: Actually, there is one rule about marinades. When they include an acid, be sure to use non-reactive containers. These are dishes and bowls made of glass, plastic, or ceramic. Containers made of aluminum or other metals react with acids and add a metallic flavor to food. ...
Test Kitchen recipe: Bourbon-marinated Tri-tip
Recipe From : freep.com2015-05-01 · Try bourbon in beef marinade for Kentucky Derby. Grilled beef tri-tip is a tender and inexpensive cut of beef. Saturday's 141st Kentucky Derby has been called the most exciting two minutes of ... ...
Brown Sugar Bourbon Marinade for Steak, Chicken & Pork ...
Recipe From : garlicandzest.com2020-07-01 · instructions Combine the garlic, brown sugar, soy sauce, bourbon, olive oil, red pepper flakes and black pepper in a medium bowl and whisk until the brown sugar is mostly dissolved. Use … ...
- Combine the garlic, brown sugar, soy sauce, bourbon, olive oil, red pepper flakes and black pepper in a medium bowl and whisk until the brown sugar is mostly dissolved.
- Use this marinade for chicken pieces or breasts, pork chops, pork tenderloin beef flank steak, london broil, sirloin or any other cut you'd normally marinate.
Brown Sugar Bourbon Pork Chop Marinade Recipe
Recipe From : thelifejolie.com2018-03-29 · Instructions In a small bowl, whisk together Bourbon, oil, brown sugar, garlic powder, soy sauce, salt and pepper until well combined. Place pork chops in a plastic zipper bag (or a bowl) and … ...
- In a small bowl, whisk together Bourbon, oil, brown sugar, garlic powder, soy sauce, salt and pepper until well combined.
- Refrigerate for around 2-4 hours (It won't hurt them to go longer but 2-4 hours is the ideal amount of time).
Bourbon Marinade Recipe | FishEx Seafoods
Recipe From : fishex.comIngredients: 1/4 cup Bourbon. 1/4 cup Soy Sauce. 1/4 cup Dijon Mustard. 1/4 cup Brown Sugar. 1 small Onion, finely chopped. 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder. dash of Worcestershire Sauce. ... Show details
Bourbon BBQ Sauce (easy recipe!) | The Endless Meal®
Recipe From : theendlessmeal.com2020-08-11 · Place all the ingredients into a small pot over medium-high heat. Stir well then bring the pot to a boil. Reduce the heat so that it bubbles gently and continue to cook (with the lid off) for 15 … ...
- Place all the ingredients into a small pot over medium-high heat. Stir well then bring the pot to a boil. Reduce the heat so that it bubbles gently and continue to cook (with the lid off) for 15 minutes, or until the sauce reduces to about 1 ¾ cups.