Brie Or Camembert In Puff Pastry
BRIE OR CAMEMBERT IN PUFF PASTRY
this is a really yummy, easy appetiser. looks impressive too! cooking time doesn't include 20-30 mins setting time. serves 4 as part of a larger cheese platter, or selection of appetisers.
Time: 30 minutes
- place brie on the pastry , draw a circle round it with a knife and cut out the circle
- do the same again
- cut a strip of pastry about 1 / 2" wide that\'s long enough to wrap around the brie
- place the brie on one circle of pastry and tuck the sides up , place another circle on top of the brie and tuck the sides down , then wrap the pastry strip round it to tidy it all up
- you can press the edges down with a fork if you want it to look really neat , then decorate it with pastry scraps cut into nice shapes
- brush it over with a beaten egg so it will have a nice glaze when cooked
- bake at 180 degrees for around 20-25 minutes
- let it settle for around 20-30 mins then cut into thin wedges and serve
Number Of Ingredients: 2
- brie cheese
- frozen puff pastry
BRIE OR CAMEMBERT IN PUFF PASTRY
This is a really yummy, easy appetiser. Looks impressive too! Cooking time doesn't include 20-30 mins setting time. Serves 4 as part of a larger cheese platter, or selection of appetisers.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by NotQuiteVegetarian
Yield 4 serving(s)
- Place brie on the pastry, draw a circle round it with a knife (about 1/2 inch larger than the cheese) and cut out the circle.
- Do the same again.
- Cut a strip of pastry about 1/2" wide that's long enough to wrap around the brie.
- Place the brie on one circle of pastry and tuck the sides up, place another circle on top of the brie and tuck the sides down, then wrap the pastry strip round it to tidy it all up.
- You can press the edges down with a fork if you want it to look REALLY neat, then decorate it with pastry scraps cut into nice shapes.
- Brush it over with a beaten egg so it will have a nice glaze when cooked.
- Bake at 180 degrees for around 20-25 minutes.
- Let it settle for around 20-30 mins then cut into thin wedges and serve.
Number Of Ingredients: 2
- 125 g brie cheese or 125 g camembert cheese, round
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry
BRIE OR CAMEMBERT, BAKED
This is such an easy way of baking cheese. On Sundays I usually do a Brunch and then nothing until about 3:00Pm when I serve an appetizer. This is great, It comes out perfect every time. Spread the Cheese on your crusty roll or a slice of heated baquette
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Bergy
Yield 2 serving(s)
- Heat oven to 400F degrees.
- Dip cheese in the milk, both sides and the edges.
- Dip in Shake& Bake, Dip twice if you have to.
- The cheese must be well coated on all sides.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Place cheese on a rack in a pan (in case it leaks) or place on a piece of "Release" tin foil on a tray
- Bake for 20 min or until you can see that it has puffed.
- Put buns, (or baquette) in the oven about 10 minutes before serving wrapped in foil.
- Serve hot and smear the cheese on the hot bread
Number Of Ingredients: 4
- 1 small 125Gram cheese wheel
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 package Shake-n-Bake, original
- 2 crisp whole grain buns or 2 crisp baguette
You'll also love
More recipes about Brie or Camembert in Puff Pastry recipes
Baked Brie in Puff Pastry Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com1999-12-24 · Slice the wheel of Brie in half, horizontally, so that the halves are two, flatter wheels of Brie. Lay the puff pastry in the pie pan. Place half of the Brie (rind-side down) onto the pastry dough. Sprinkle almonds evenly over the top. Place the other half of the Brie (rind-side up) over the almonds. Bundle the pastry dough around the Brie… ...
- Slice the wheel of Brie in half, horizontally, so that the halves are two, flatter wheels of Brie. Lay the puff pastry in the pie pan. Place half of the Brie (rind-side down) onto the pastry dough. Sprinkle almonds evenly over the top. Place the other half of the Brie (rind-side up) over the almonds. Bundle the pastry dough around the Brie.
Easy Baked Brie in Puff Pastry - Cooking Perfected
Recipe From : cookingperfected.com2015-12-20 · Preheat an oven to 200°C (390°F). Beat 1 egg in a bowl and place to the side. On a lined baking tray, place the puff pastry. Place the wheel of brie in the middle. Using a pastry brush, brush the outer edges of the pastry with the egg mix. Now fold the pastry in and gently squeeze the pastry together in the middle. ...
Brie in Puff Pastry Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comFold pastry around cheese; trim excess dough. Pinch edges to seal. Place seam side down on ungreased baking sheet. Beat egg and water; brush over pastry. Cut the trimmed pastry … ...
- Roll puff pastry into a 14-in. square. Spread jam into a 4-1/2-in. circle in center of pastry; place cheese over jam.
- Beat egg and water; brush over pastry., Cut the trimmed pastry pieces into decorative shapes and place on top; brush with egg mixture if desired.
Puff pastry spiral with baked camembert, honey, rosemary ...
Recipe From : supergoldenbakes.com2018-05-23 · Baked camembert with honey, rosemary and thyme, step by step. Step 1. Unroll one pre-rolled sheet of puff pastry, leaving it on the paper it came wrapped in. … ...
- Unroll one pre-rolled sheet of puff pastry, leaving it on the paper it came wrapped in. Drizzle liberally with honey and sprinkle with chopped rosemary and thyme. Sprinkle with sea salt flakes.
- Roll the pastry back into a log. Slice it lengthwise to expose the honeyed-herby layers. Repeat with a second roll of puff pastry and set aside.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Position the Le Rustique Camembert lid in the middle. Twist the puff pastry pieces around the box, not too tightly as they will expand as they bake.
Baked Brie en Croute | Better Homes & Gardens
Recipe From : bhg.com2011-06-03 · ½ 17.3 ounce package frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed (1 sheet) 2 tablespoons jalapeño pepper jelly, apple jelly, or apricot jelly; 2 4.5 ounces rounds Brie or Camembert cheese; 2 … ...
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a baking sheet; set aside. Unfold pastry onto a lightly floured surface; roll into a 16x10-inch rectangle. Cut into two 8-inch circles; reserve trimmings.
- Combine egg and water; set aside. Place pastry circles over cheese rounds. Invert cheese and pastry. Brush edges of circles with a little of the egg mixture. Bring edges of pastry up and over cheese rounds, pleating and pinching edges to cover and seal. Trim excess pastry. Place rounds, smooth sides up, on prepared baking sheet. Brush egg mixture over tops and sides. Cut small slits for steam to escape. Using hors d'oeuvre cutters, cut shapes from reserved pastry. Brush shapes with egg mixture; place on top of rounds.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until pastry is deep golden brown. Let stand for 10 to 20 minutes before serving. Serve with apple and/or pear slices.
Brie recipes - BBC Good Food
Recipe From : bbcgoodfood.comBrie, apple & onion tart. 17 ratings. 4.3 out of 5 star rating. Apples and cheese make perfect partners in this puff pastry tart, ideal for using up the remnants of a cheeseboard or leftover cranberry sauce. Serve hot or cold for a Boxing Day buffet. 1 hr. ... Show details
Mini Baked Brie en Croute | The View from Great Island
Recipe From : theviewfromgreatisland.com2012-12-21 · set oven to 400F. When the pastry has thawed, lay it out on a floured surface. Roll it out gently into a 12x12 square. You can use your hands at the end to get it just right. Cut the sheet into sixteen 3" squares. Lay a Brie … ...
- When the pastry has thawed, lay it out on a floured surface. Roll it out gently into a 12x12 square. You can use your hands at the end to get it just right. Cut the sheet into sixteen 3" squares.
- Lay a Brie round in the center of each square, and bring up the corners to meet in the middle. You can do a little stretching--- it won't tear the dough. Twist the ends together to secure.
Easy Cranberry Brie Pastry Puffs - Simply Delicious
Recipe From : simply-delicious-food.com2018-12-17 · Pre-heat the oven to 180ºc. On a floured surface, roll the puff pastry out to approximately ½cm thickness. Cut the pastry into 12 equal squares. Press the squares into a shallow 12-hole shallow pastry/muffin pan. Place a teaspoon of cranberry sauce followed by a cube of Brie cheese onto each piece of pastry… ...
Brie in Puff Pastry with Cranberry Sauce Recipe ...
Recipe From : bettycrocker.com2010-01-25 · Cut out one 8 1/2-inch circle and one 7-inch circle from pastry. Place cheese round on center of large circle. Spoon cranberry sauce and almonds over cheese. Bring pastry up and press around side of cheese. Brush top edge of pastry with egg. Place 7-inch circle on top, pressing around edge to seal. Brush top and side of pastry … ...
Brie Bites | Easy Baked Cranberry Brie Bites in Puff Pastry
Recipe From : wellplated.com2019-12-18 · Use a fork to prick the bottom of the puff pastry in a couple places. Dice the Brie and add one piece to each muffin cup. Top the Brie with the cranberry sauce, salt, and pecans. Place the … ...
- Position oven racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven and preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Place the Brie in the freezer for 15 minutes to firm up. VERY generously coat 2, 24-cup mini muffin pans with nonstick spray (if you only have 1 pan or if you have 2, 12-cups pans, make the Brie bites in batches).
- Unroll 1 sheet puff pastry on a lightly floured work surface (leave the second sheet in the refrigerator until you are ready to use it). Roll into a 10 x 14-inch rectangle. Cut the sheet lengthwise into 4 even strips. Cut crosswise into 6 even strips. You will have 24 squares total (each square will be about 2 1/2 inches on each side). Gently separate the squares and press them into the mini muffin tins to create a puff pastry cup. With the tines of a fork, prick the bottom of each puff pastry in 2 to 3 places.
- Cut the piece of Brie in half, then place 1 half back in the freezer. Dice the remaining Brie into 24 pieces (they will be between 3/4 and 1/2-inch on each side). Place one piece of Brie in the center of each mini muffin cup. Top each piece of Brie with 1 teaspoon cranberry sauce. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt, then half of the chopped pecans. Place in the refrigerator. Repeat with the second sheet of puff pastry, second half of Brie, and the remaining salt and pecans.
- Place each muffin pan on a rimmed baking sheet to catch any cheese or cranberry that bubbles over. Bake the pans on the upper and lower thirds of the oven for 18 to 20 minutes, until the pastry is puffed and the corners are golden brown, switching the pans' positions on the upper and lower racks once halfway through. Let cool in the pans for 3 minutes. If any of the Brie or cranberry has bubbled out, use a fork to scoot it back into the center of the bites (no one will know!).
77 easy and tasty camembert recipes by home cooks - Cookpad
Recipe From : cookpad.comwheel of brie. I used a mini 150g package but any size will work. Larger may need a few more minutes though of course. Camembert is good too. • or 2 of garlic, 2 or 3 for a large wheel • sprigs of rosemary (or thyme is also good) • drizzle of oil ... Show details
270 Best Baked Brie & Camembert ideas in 2021 | recipes ...
Recipe From : pinterest.comApr 4, 2021 - This decadent treat can be prepared in so many different ways! Check out these tasty, easy-to-prepare recipes for ideas for your next party. See more ideas about recipes, baked brie, brie. ...
Baked Brie in Puff Pastry Recipe - YouTube
Recipe From : youtube.comThis Baked Brie in Puff Pastry is one of the easiest and most delicious appetizers you can prepare for holiday season or any other party. Not only it looks g... ... Show details
STUFFED Baked Brie in Puff Pastry (+ VIDEO and step by ...
Recipe From : carlsbadcravings.com2018-07-22 · Lay thawed puff pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface and lightly dust with flour. Roll into a square approximately 11×11 inches. Place stuffed brie in the center of the puff pastry. Brush egg wash on puff pastry all around brie. Fold one edge of the dough over the brie … ...
- Remove pastry from freezer to begin thawing (it should take around 40 minutes – check package for thawing instructions).
- Freeze brie for 20 minutes to make slicing easier. After brie has been in the freezer 20 minutes, remove and slice equally through the equator.
- Add all of the Pepper Jelly Cranberry Sauce Ingredients to a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer, stirring often, until thickened (you want it quite thick). Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature (you can refrigerate to speed up the process).
- Meanwhile, melt butter with brown sugar in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add pecans and cook, stirring often until golden, about 2-3 minutes. Transfer to parchment paper until cool enough to chop.
Peach Baked Brie Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comOn a lightly floured surface, roll out pastry into a 12-in. square. Cut off corners to make a circle. Spread preserves to within 1 in. of pastry edge; sprinkle with pecans. Place Brie on top; fold pastry over the … ...
- Place Brie on top; fold pastry over the cheese and pinch edges to seal., Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet.
40 Brie and Camembert recipes ideas | recipes, camembert ...
Recipe From : pinterest.comMar 16, 2017 - Explore Candace Faue's board "Brie and Camembert recipes" on Pinterest. See more ideas about recipes, camembert recipes, baked brie. ...
Puff Pastry Wrapped Brie | Love In My Oven
Recipe From : loveinmyoven.com2017-11-17 · So yes, it’s the easiest recipe ever, yet elegant and impressive for your guests. You just need to pick up a wheel of brie (or camembert), a box of puff pastry, and whatever you’d like as a filling. The cranberry and almond mixture is my favourite thing to add during this time of year. Can’t stop, won’t stop with the cranberries!! Since the puff pastry … ...
- Preheat the oven to 425 F and place a sheet of parchment paper or a silicone baking mat on top of a baking sheet.
- In a small dish, combine the almonds and cranberries together with the maple syrup. Place the mixture directly in the middle of the thawed puff pastry. Place the wheel of brie on top of the mixture. Grab the edges of the remaining pastry and fold over and on top of the brie, pinching the ends together a bit to keep it sealed. Slide your hands under the bottom of the pastry, and swiftly flip the brie/pastry onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Using a pastry brush, gently brush the egg yolk and water mixture all over the pastry. Place the brie in the oven and bake for 20-24 minutes, or until the pastry has turned a dark golden shade.
Baked Brie in Puff Pastry Recipe - The Spruce Eats
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comLightly grease a baking sheet. Preheat the oven to 400 F. Whisk together the egg and water in a small bowl. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and shallot and cook, stirring often, until softened - about 10 minutes. ...
Baked Brie en Croute (with honey, cranberries and pecans ...
Recipe From : oliviascuisine.com2019-02-01 · Instructions. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lay the puff pastry out on a flat lightly floured surface and place the Brie in the center of the pastry to measure. Remove the brie and reserve, Add the honey, pecans and cranberries to the center of the pastry, where the brie is gonna go. Place the brie … ...
- Lay the puff pastry out on a flat lightly floured surface and place the Brie in the center of the pastry to measure. Remove the brie and reserve,
- Add the honey, pecans and cranberries to the center of the pastry, where the brie is gonna go. Place the brie wheel on top of that.
- Gather up the edges of the pastry, gathering at the top and pressing it shut with your fingers. If there's excess dough, you can use it to make decorations to go on top of the Brie.
Puff Pastry Wrapped Brie (Puff Pastry Recipe) - YouTube
Recipe From : youtube.comWatch this video to see how simple it is to make extraordinary, inspired dishes with Puff Pastry.©2011 Pepperidge Farm, Incorporated. All rights reserved. ... Show details
Brie Or Camembert In Puff Pastry Recipe - Cheese.Food.com ...
Recipe From : pinterest.caDec 27, 2015 - This is a really yummy, easy appetiser. Looks impressive too! Cooking time doesn't include 20-30 mins setting time. Serves 4 as part of a larger cheese platter, or selection of appetisers. ... Show details
Baked Stuffed Brie with Cranberries & Walnuts | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2015-12-18 · Loop one end of the string over the other (a half knot). Then pulling the ends of the string in opposite directions, cut the brie in half. Advertisement. Step 2. Press the dried cranberries on one cut side of the brie… ...
- Score the side of a wheel of brie all the way around with a sharp paring knife. Cut directly on the "equator" through the rind. Using a long piece of string or dental floss, wrap the string around the brie on the newly made cut. Loop one end of the string over the other (a half knot). Then pulling the ends of the string in opposite directions, cut the brie in half.
- Press the dried cranberries on one cut side of the brie, and the walnuts on the other. Quickly put the 2 sides back together with the cranberries on top of the walnuts. Press together and stuff back in any cranberries or walnuts that fell out.
- Roll out a thawed sheet of puff pastry on a floured surface to about 1/8-inch thickness. Place brie in center of pastry. Gently pull up edges to ensure you have enough dough to entirely wrap the brie. You can trim off the corners if there is too much dough. Brush the dough with the egg wash. Fold one edge of the dough over the brie and then the opposite side. Fold over the remaining edges and complexly encase the brie. You can trim off excess pieces of dough, if necessary. Flip the brie over so the seam is at the bottom; gently press in the sides to snug the dough against the brie. Brush the top and sides of the wrapped brie with egg wash.
- If you choose to decorate the brie with cut-out shapes of additional puff pastry, use very cold (almost still frozen) dough to ensure sharp lines. Lightly brush the decorative pieces with egg wash. Place the brie in the freezer for one hour (this is a crucial step; see note below).
Fisher Nuts | Recipe | Brie and Pecan Puff Pastry Parcels
Recipe From : fishernuts.com2020-05-05 · Place piece of Brie and some pecans in center of each square; drizzle with honey and sprinkle with thyme. Lightly brush each corner of puff pastry squares with egg; seal pastries by tightly … ...
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. On lightly floured surface, roll out each sheet into 10-inch square; working with one sheet at a time, cut each pastry sheet into 9 squares.
- Place piece of Brie and some pecans in center of each square; drizzle with honey and sprinkle with thyme. Lightly brush each corner of puff pastry squares with egg; seal pastries by tightly pinching together opposite corners, then pressing together edges with tines of fork to seal completely. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Transfer pastries to two parchment paper–lined baking trays. Brush tops with egg wash; bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until pastry is golden brown and flaky. Let cool slightly.
Puff Pastry Wrapped Cranberry Brie - Shugary Sweets
Recipe From : shugarysweets.com2019-01-15 · Here’s what you need to make this Puff Pastry Wrapped Brie recipe: Brie cheese; Refrigerated puff pastry (thawed) Cranberry sauce; Pecans (chopped) Assembling the appetizer took very little time. But, plan ahead. You need to thaw your puff pastry for about 40 minutes on your counter top! While the puff pastry … ...
- Using a small leaf shaped cookie cutter, cut two leaves out of the corners of the puff pastry. Bring up all four corners of pastry, pinching seams at the top. Bring up loops on sides, pinching the seams at the top. Place two leaf cut outs on top of seams.
- Bake pastry on a parchment paper lined baking sheet in a preheated 400 degree oven for about 18-20 minutes, until pastry is golden and flaky.