a simple side dish that is really tasty!
Time: 30 minutes
- cook broccoli until tender
- cut up and place in in a 2 qt casserole dish
- mix soup and milk and pour over broccoli
- layer cheese over soup
- combine bisquik mix and butter until crumbly
- sprinkle this mixture on top
- bake for 20 minutes or until top is golden brown
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- fresh broccoli
- cream of mushroom soup
- bisquick baking mix
- cheddar cheese
This has been a traditional Thanksgiving side dish at our house. I looked forward to this casserole almost as much as the turkey, if not more. Even ones who don't like broccoli will take to this dish.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Cyrene
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
- Cook broccoli; drain.
- Place broccoli in casserole dish.
- In separate bowl, combine soup, cheese, milk, mayo, and egg until blended.
- Pour over broccoli.
- Combine butter and crumbs; sprinkle on top.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- 1 lb broccoli, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
The broccoli puff is always better the next day. I make this dish around the holidays, it goes great with turkey, lamb, pork and chicken, a nice side dish.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by philip cocuzza
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- 2 (10 ounce) boxes frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese (I like to use 2 cups)
- 2 teaspoons grated onions
- 1/2-1 cup butter
- 1 (6 ounce) bag croutons
- salt & pepper (to taste)
CHICKEN BROCCOLI CHEDDAR POCKETS RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: puff pastry, alfredo sauce, broccoli, shredded chicken, shredded cheddar cheese, egg
Recipe From tasty.co
Provided by Alix Traeger
Yield 3 servings
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Cut the puff pastry into six rectangles and place on a nonstick baking tray.
- On one rectangle, spread 1 tablespoon of alfredo. Top with steamed broccoli, shredded chicken, and cheddar.
- Place a rectangle of pastry on top and seal the edges with a fork. Repeat with remaining pastry rectangles.
- Brush with egg wash.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the pastry is flaky and golden.
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- ¼ cup alfredo sauce
- 1 cup broccoli, steamed, chopped
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 egg, for egg wash
You'll also love
More recipes about Broccoli Puff recipes
Broccoli Puff | Norine's Nest
Recipe From : norinesnest.com2019-03-29 · Instructions Place cooked broccoli in a greased 2.5 quart baking dish. In a medium bowl stir together the creamed soup and shredded cheese. Gradually add the milk, mayonnaise, and … ...
Broccoli Puff - Grandma Jackie's Recipes
Recipe From : grandmajackiesrecipes.com2020-03-13 · Oh man, this Broccoli Puff recipe has it all! It’s easy. It’s cheesy. It’s pooffy. It’s a classic vintage recipe that can really be adapted in a variety of ways. This a great side dish and would be perfect as a take-along dish for any pot luck. I stuck to Grandma’s recipe pretty closely, but I think you could easily use fresh broccoli … ...
10 Best Broccoli Puff Pastry Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comCHICKEN BROCCOLI PUFF PASTRY POT PIE Call Me PMC chicken broth, diced onion, chicken, vegetable oil, frozen broccoli and 2 more Chicken and Broccoli Puff Pastry Plait Allrecipes UK red pepper, cheddar cheese, salt, mayonnaise, egg white, puff pastry … ... Show details
Broccoli Puff - My Food and Family Recipes
Recipe From : myfoodandfamily.comPreheat oven to 325°F. Grease 1 1/2 qt casserole dish. Mix Bisquick, milk, eggs and salt until smooth. Stir in broccoli and cheese. ...
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease 1 1/2 qt casserole dish. Mix Bisquick, milk, eggs and salt until smooth. Stir in broccoli and cheese.
Broccoli Puff - Bottom Left of the Mitten
Recipe From : bottomleftofthemitten.com2021-03-30 · How to make Broccoli Puff: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Steam the broccoli according to package directions. In a bowl mix together the Bisquick baking … ...
Cheesy broccoli puffs - Simply Delicious
Recipe From : simply-delicious-food.com2018-12-21 · Pre-heat the oven to 180°c. Place the pastries in the holes of a shallow muffin tin, pressing down properly. Spoon in the broccoli filling then fold over the edges of the pastry. Brush with the beaten egg and place in the oven. ...
- Stir for a minute over medium heat then slowly whisk in the milk. The sauce needs to be very thick (but still creamy) in consistency so you might not need all the milk.
- When the sauce is smooth, creamy and thick, turn the heat down and cook the sauce out for approximately 7-10 minutes, stirring regularly, until the sauce is velvety smooth and all flouriness has been cooked out.
- When the sauce is cooked, remove from the heat then add the cheese, steamed broccoli, cayenne pepper and seasoning and stir to combine. Cover the surface of the sauce with a piece of plastic wrap to prevent a film from forming then set aside.
Triple-Cheese Broccoli Puff Recipe: How to Make It | Taste ...
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comIn a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, eggs, milk and biscuit mix just until combined. Stir in the broccoli, cheeses, salt and mushrooms. Pour into a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking … ...
Broccoli Puff Casserole Recipe - (3.7/5)
Recipe From : keyingredient.comHeat oven to 350°F. Cut up broccoli into florets, and steam until crisp, drain. Put broccoli in casserole dish. Stir soup, cheese, milk may and egg and pour over broccoli. ...
10 Best Broccoli Cheese Puff Pastry Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com2021-06-10 · Broccoli Cheese Puff Pastry Recipes 603,170 Recipes. Last updated Jun 10, 2021. This search takes into account your taste preferences. 603,170 suggested recipes. Sausage, Spinach, and Cheese Puff Pastry As receitas lá de casa. mozzarella cheese, frozen spinach, egg, farinheira, puff pastry. Parmesan Cheese Puff … ... Show details
Broccoli Puff Casserole - Recipe | Cooks.com
Recipe From : cooks.com2018-09-06 · Cook broccoli according to package directions, omitting the salt, drain thoroughly. Place broccoli in baking dish. Combine soup and cheese. Add milk, mayonnaise and egg gradually, stirring until well blended. ... Show details
Broccoli Recipes : Food Network | Food Network
Recipe From : foodnetwork.comFind broccoli recipes, videos, and ideas from Food Network. ... Show details
Broccoli Puff Recipe | CDKitchen.com
Recipe From : cdkitchen.comBlend milk, eggs, salt and butter. Add Bisquick, then add cheese. Add broccoli, half cooked. Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour or until cooked. ...
Broccoli Souffle Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2019-04-02 · Step 3. Melt margarine in a saucepan over medium heat. Add flour and stir until mixed. Slowly add the milk, stirring to prevent lumps. Cook until white sauce is thickened, about 10 minutes. Step 4. Combine broccoli… ...
9 Broccoli puff ideas in 2021 | recipes, broccoli recipes ...
Recipe From : pinterest.comApr 1, 2021 - Explore Denise Brennan's board "Broccoli puff" on Pinterest. See more ideas about recipes, broccoli recipes, casserole recipes. ...
Broccoli Puff Bisquick - Recipes | Cooks.com
Recipe From : cooks.comHeat oven to 325 degrees. ... quart casserole. Cook broccoli as directed; drain. Beat Bisquick mix, milk, eggs, and salt ... Serve immediately. Corn puff substitute - 2 packages frozen ... ounce) packages chopped spinach. ... Show details
Ham and Broccoli Puffs Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comDirections. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. On a lightly floured surface, unfold puff pastry. Roll each sheet into a 12-in. square. Cut each into 16 squares. Place a heaping tablespoonful of broccoli … ...
- Roll each sheet into a 12-in. square. Cut each into 16 squares. , Place a heaping tablespoonful of broccoli mixture in the center of each square.
- Brush edges of pastry with eggs. Bring opposite corners over filling; pinch seams to seal., Place on ungreased baking sheets.
The Best Ever Broccoli “Puff” Casserole
Recipe From : blueyedsoulfood.wordpress.com2015-11-02 · The Best Ever Broccoli “Puff” Casserole November 2, 2015 November 27, 2015 Blue Eyed Soul Food Casseroles , Good Eats , Side Dishes , Veggies broccoli , casserole , cheese , cracker topping This broccoli casserole is a must have at every one of our holiday family gatherings. ...
Broccoli Puff Recipe | Yummly | Recipe | Bisquick recipes ...
Recipe From : pinterest.comAug 15, 2015 - Broccoli Puff With Frozen Broccoli, Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Milk, Eggs, Salt, Bisquick, Butter. Aug 15, 2015 - Broccoli Puff With Frozen Broccoli, Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Milk, Eggs, Salt, Bisquick, Butter. Pinterest. Today. Explore. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe ... ... Show details
Broccoli Cheddar Puff Pastry Turnovers – The Chutney Life
Recipe From : thechutneylife.comOn a lightly floured surface, lay out the large puff pastry sheet and cut it into 4 squares. Place 2-3 tbsp of the broccoli cheddar mix into the middle of each square and fold … ...
10 Best Broccoli Puff Pastry Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.co.ukBroccoli Puff Pastry Recipes 51,054 Recipes. Last updated Jun 07, 2021. This search takes into account your taste preferences. 51,054 suggested recipes. Chicken and Broccoli Puff Pastry Plait Allrecipes UK. broccoli, dill, chicken meat, salt, red pepper, cheddar cheese and 6 more. CHICKEN BROCCOLI PUFF PASTRY POT PIE Call Me PMC. chicken broth, chicken breasts, puff … ... Show details
Mushroom, Broccoli & Cheddar Bundles – Puff Pastry
Recipe From : puffpastry.com2016-06-21 · Heat the oven to 400°F. Beat the egg and water in a small bowl with a fork or whisk. Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the broccoli, … ...
Puff Pastry Chicken 'N Broccoli Pot Pie Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2020-06-19 · Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray bottom and sides of a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Step 2 Combine chicken, Mexican cheese blend, mayonnaise, … ...
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray bottom and sides of a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine chicken, Mexican cheese blend, mayonnaise, broccoli, onion, red bell pepper, garlic, almonds, and dill in a large bowl.
- Roll pastry sheets on a floured surface until all sides measure 3 inches longer than the bottom of the prepared pan. Place 1 sheet on the bottom of the pan and against the sides. Pour the chicken filling evenly over the bottom crust. Top with the second crust, folding the ends between the pan and the bottom crust. Pinch crusts together to seal.
- Beat egg with water and salt in a bowl; brush mixture over the top crust. Cut vents into the top for steam to escape.