Time: 0 minute
- drive two holes into the coconut with a hammer and nail
- drain the coconut liquid into a saucepan
- bake whole coconut at 300 f
- for thirty minutes to release coconut meat from hard shell
- grate fresh coconut
- place saucepan over low heat and combine grated coconut , coconut liquid , and milk
- heat until creamy
- strain , reserving both grated coconut under broiler or in fry pan on top of range
- in warmed mugs , blend hot coconut milk with equal amounts of hot coffee
- sweeten with sugar
- sprinkle with toasted coconut
- serves 8
Number Of Ingredients: 4
- 2% low-fat milk
- gevalia dark roast
Make and share this Caribbean Coffee recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by RecipeNut
Yield 1 serving(s)
- Rim glass with pink sugar, pour hot coffee into glass, add remaining ingredients, except whipped cream, top with whipped cream and sprinkle lightly with cinnamon.
Number Of Ingredients: 5
- 5 fluid ounces hot coffee
- 1/2 fluid ounce bacardi spiced rum
- 1/2 fluid ounce Kahlua
- 1/2 fluid ounce brandy
- 1 ounce whipped cream
You'll also love
More recipes about Caribbean Coffee recipes
Caribbean coffee ⋆ The Crazy Coffee
Recipe From : thecrazycoffee.com2020-08-24 · Caribbean coffee. By Barista on Aug 24, 2020 . You’ll need: ☕️ vanilla ice cream ball ☕️ Cocoa 1/2 teaspoon ☕️ sugar 1 teaspoon ☕️ pineapple juice 300 ml ☕️ double espresso ☕️ Pineapple and cocoa slices if desired. How to cook: Coffee making Add sugar and cocoa Refrigerate in the fridge. Beat ice cream and pineapple juice We’re adding coffee Decorating cocoa and ... ... Show details
Caribbean Coffee Recipe | Crystal Mixer
Recipe From : crystalmixer.com2018-04-06 · The Caribbean Coffee recipe above is the most common way to make this drink, you can always improvise with your own twist and enjoy. You can also find many other variations of this drink … ...
Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins
Cuisine: Coffee & Tea
- Pour coffee and liquor into an irish coffee cup and sweeten to taste. Float the cream on top, sprinkle with grated chocolate, and serve.
Caribbean Coffee Recipe - Essential Wonders Coffee Company
Recipe From : essentialwonders.comBreak open coconut and remove the meat and grate. Mix coconut meat, coconut liquid, and milk. Heat on low until creamy then strain. Heat grated coconut in broiler until toasted. ... Show details
Caribbean Coffee recipe ingredients - How to make a ...
Recipe From : cocktailsandshots.comFor the Caribbean Coffee cocktail pour the coffee into a glass. Add the sugar and stir to dissolve it. Add the rum and stir. Pour the cream carefully over the back of a tea-spoon so that it floats on top of the Caribbean Coffee. ... Show details
Cafe Caribbean Cocktail Recipe - The Spruce Eats
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comThe café Caribbean is a simple recipe. The two spirits are very common in home and professional bars, so it's also one of the quickest options when you feel like spiking your coffee… ...
Total Time: 5 mins
Calories: 114 per serving
Caribbean Coffee - Drink Recipes - Coffee Drinks
Recipe From : delish.com2008-08-11 · Ingredients. 2 parts dark rum. 1 dash sugar. 2 parts cream. fill with black coffee. Irish coffee cup. This ingredient shopping module is created and maintained by … ...
Category: Cocktail Party, Dessert
Caribbean Coffee recipe | Best Recipes
Recipe From : best-recipes.me2016-09-15 · Caribbean coffee is one of the most exotic and at the same time, little-known way to cook aromatic drink. Caribbean coffee is one of the most exotic and at the same time, little-known way to cook aromatic drink. Toggle navigation. Ingredient Search Search . Log In | Sign Up. All Recipes Salads Soups Dessert Meat & Poultry Cereal Side Dishes Cakes & Baking Appetizers & Snacks Fish & … ...
Total Time: 15 mins
Category: Soft Drinks
Caribbean Coffee and Rum Cocktail Recipe | Sandals Blog
Recipe From : sandals.com2018-02-26 · To prepare the mixture, pour 1 ounce of rum into an Irish coffee glass, or whatever other cup you’d like, and add half an ounce of amaretto. Then, fill the cup … ...
Estimated Reading Time: 4 mins
Jamaica Coffee Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2000-06-17 · Step 1 Pour rum and coffee liqueur into a decorative coffee glass. Fill glass with hot coffee. Top with a dollop of whipped cream and garnish with a coffee bean. ...
Total Time: 5 mins
Spanish Coffee Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2019-01-18 · Instructions Checklist. Step 1. Pour sugar into a shallow dish. Wet the rim of the glass and dip in sugar to coat. Add rum and triple sec. Use a long match or lighter to carefully ignite the mixture. Turn glass slowly until sugar begins to caramelize. Pour in coffee liqueur to put out the flame. Top with hot coffee. Advertisement. ...
Total Time: 5 mins
Category: Drinks Recipes, Coffee Drinks Recipes
Caribbean Coffee recipe - Cocktail Wild
Recipe From : cocktailwild.com2011-05-17 · A delicious recipe for Caribbean Coffee, with dark rum, coffee, whipped cream and sugar. Also lists similar drink recipes. Ingredients: 1 oz dark rum 5 oz hot black coffee 1 1/2 oz whipped cream 1 tsp sugar. Method: Pour coffee and liquor into an irish coffee cup and sweeten to taste. Float the cream on top, sprinkle with grated chocolate, and serve. Serve in: Irish Coffee Cup. Nutrition: (per ... ... Show details
Caribbean Coffee Cookies Recipe | MyRecipes
Recipe From : myrecipes.com2010-11-16 · Stir together flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add to butter mixture, beating at low speed until blended. Stir chopped bittersweet chocolate and chopped hazelnuts into batter. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on lightly greased or parchment paper-lined baking … ...
Total Time: 27 mins
- Beat butter and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer 2 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add egg, beating until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as needed. Stir in vanilla and espresso powder.
- Stir together flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add to butter mixture, beating at low speed until blended. Stir chopped bittersweet chocolate and chopped hazelnuts into batter. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on lightly greased or parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake, in batches, at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool completely on wire racks.
caribbean: :::::::::::::::burma coffee recipes (page 1 ...
Recipe From : foodferret.comCaribbean Coffee Recipe coconut extract, sugar, dark rum, coffee, whipped cream In 'More Make It Fast, Cook It Slow' by Stephanie O'Dea 1 Use a 2-quart slow cooker. 2 Stir the coffee, rum, sugar, and extract together in the cooker. 3 Cover and cook on LOW for 4 h... Jamaican Coffee (The Webtender) rum, coffee, whipped cream, water Stir the rum, coffee and water together. Top with the whipped ... ... Show details
Caribbean Coffee Recipe - Food.com | Recipe | Caribbean ...
Recipe From : pinterest.caNov 24, 2015 - Try Caribbean Coffee from Food.com. - 3004 ... Show details
16 Caribbean Dessert Recipes - The Spruce Eats
Recipe From : thespruceeats.com...
Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins
- Tembleque de Coco: Coconut Pudding. Just four simple ingredients are needed to make this silky smooth and creamy coconut pudding. Especially popular in Puerto Rico, tembleque mean "wiggly or shaky" in Spanish.
- Caribbean Bacardi Rum-Soaked Cake. Rum is made from sugar cane, a crop with a long and complicated history in the Caribbean. The best rum is still made there, and this Bundt cake celebrates Caribbean rum in all its glory with dark rum in the batter and the glaze.
- Easy Mango Puff Pastry Turnovers - Pastelillos de Mangos. Guava pastries are a popular treat throughout the Caribbean, and it's easy to swap out the guava for another tropical fruit like mango.
- Arroz Con Dulce: Puerto Rican Rice Pudding. Arroz con dulce is a creamy, spiced coconut rice pudding studded with sweet raisins and coconut flakes. It's a great option for vegan diets since coconut milk stands in for dairy milk and the recipe is egg-free.
- Red Grout Dessert from the US Virgin Islands. Red grout, a guava tapioca pudding, is a melding of food cultures—Danish and Caribbean. It's often eaten on Transfer Day, the holiday commemorating the Virgin Islands changing hands from the Danish to the U.S. in 1917.
- Caribbean Black Cake Christmas Cake. A popular holiday dessert throughout the Caribbean, black cake is also known as Christmas cake and great cake. This version folds aged rum-soaked dried fruits into a moist cake batter for an island take on fruit cake.
- Puerto Rican Coconut Kisses. This macaroon-like cookie has a little flour and butter added for more structure and flavor. The chewy coconut kisses are tasty on their own or you can add chocolate chips, nuts, or drizzle or dip them in melted chocolate.
- Easy Bananas Flambé. Similar to bananas Foster, bananas flambé is a popular dessert on French Caribbean islands. The bananas are brown in butter and sugar and flambéed with rum for an impressive display.
- Caribbean Bread Pudding (Pudín de Pan) Known as pudín de pan in Spanish-speaking islands, bread pudding is a great way to use up stale bread and turn it into a delicious dessert.
- Meringue Candy Kisses (Besitos de Meringue) Delicately flavored with citrus zest and vanilla, meringue candy kisses are perfectly crisp, sweet, and melt in your mouth.
Learning To Make A Tasty Caribbean Coffee >>> Check out ...
Recipe From : pinterest.caMar 19, 2020 - Morning is a great time to start the day and coffee will complete your relax time perfectly. What kind of coffee do you like best? Some people do not really understand about the fact that there are… Pinterest. Today. Explore. Log in. Sign up. Explore • Food And Drink • Drinks • Non Alcoholic Drinks • Starbucks Coffee Recipes ... ... Show details
Caribbean coffee recipe | Eat Your Books
Recipe From : eatyourbooks.comCaribbean coffee from How to Cocktail: Recipes and Techniques for Building the Best Drinks (page 43) by America's Test Kitchen Editors Shopping List Ingredients ... Show details
caribbean: ::::::::::::::::::::burma tea,coffee,chocolate ...
Recipe From : foodferret.comCaribbean Coffee Recipe coconut extract, sugar, dark rum, coffee, whipped cream In 'More Make It Fast, Cook It Slow' by Stephanie O'Dea 1 Use a 2-quart slow cooker. 2 Stir the coffee, rum, sugar, and extract together in the cooker. 3 Cover and cook on LOW for 4 h... The Hot Dominican Recipe heavy cream, chocolate, rum, coffee liqueur, milk From the NY Times 1 Scald milk and add to chocolate ... ... Show details
How To Make Cuban Coffee | Kitchn
Recipe From : thekitchn.com2020-02-03 · Cuban coffee is traditionally produced in a moka pot, an iconic symbol of coffee culture throughout Europe, the Caribbean, and Central and South America. The simple yet ingenious stainless steel pots (that are sometimes glazed in colorful enamel) brew the coffee by pushing water up through the coffee … ...
Estimated Reading Time: 6 mins
Recipe: Carnival’s Caribbean Coffee Cake & Disney’s ...
Recipe From : cruiseline.comChop the cold stick of butter into small pieces and add to a small bowl. Then add 1/2 cup of flour, 1 cup brown sugar, 1/2 tsp nutmeg, 1 tsp of cinnamon, and a 1/2 tsp of salt. Mix together using a pastry cutter or fork, blending in until it looks like a crumble. Add in the walnut pieces and coconut, cover and refrigerate until ready to use. ...
Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins
caribbean coffee recipe - webetutorial
Recipe From : webetutorial.comThe ingredients are useful to make caribbean coffee recipe that are coconut, 2% low fat milk, gevalia dark roast, sugar . Caribbean coffee may have an alternative image of recipe due to the unavailability of the original image. If you have unique content/steps to make recipe or image for Caribbean coffee, you can share with us. Post navigation. all for one recipe bbq portabella. cinnamon sour ... ... Show details
38 Royal Caribbean drink recipes perfect for any party ...
Recipe From : royalcaribbeanblog.com...
Estimated Reading Time: 40 secs
- LIME MARGARITA. 1/2 oz House Tequila. 1/2 oz Triple Sec. Margarita Mix. Salt Rim. Shake and Strain over fresh ice for on the Rocks Or Blend.
- ROYAL GOLD RITA — Rocks. 1/2 oz Patron Anejo. 3/4 oz Cointreau. 1/2 oz Grand Marnier. Margarita Mix. Shake and Strain over fresh ice for on the Rocks and float Grand Marnier Or Blend and float Grand Marnier.
- TEQUILA SUNRISE. 1 1/2 oz House Tequila. Orange Juice. 1/2 oz Grenadine. Shake and strain over fresh ice.
- GREEN MEXICAN. 3/4 oz House Gold Tequila. 1/4 oz Peach Schnapps. 1/4 oz Banana Liqueur. 1/4 oz Blue Curacao. 3 oz Pineapple Juice. 1/4 oz Sugar Syrup. Shake and Strain over fresh ice.
- ULTIMATE MAI TAI. 3/4 oz Pyrat XO Rum. 1/2 oz Amaretto Disaronno. 1 oz Orange Juice. 1 oz Pineapple Juice. 1 oz Sweet & Sour. 1/2 oz Grenadine. 3/4 oz Myer's Rum. Shake, strain and pour over fresh ice.
- ULTIMATE BLOODY MARY. 1 1/2 oz Stoli Elite. Spices to taste. Top with tomato juice. Lime. 2 Olives. Shake and pour over fresh ice.
- CARIBBEAN COOLER. 1 oz Grey Goose. 1/2 oz Peach Schnapps. 3 1/2 oz Orange Juice. 1/2 oz Grenadine. Top with Sprite. Pineapple. Shake and strain over fresh ice.
Coconut Milk Coffee Creamer Recipe (Delicious & Easy ...
Recipe From : coffeeaffection.com2021-04-08 · Coconut Milk Coffee Creamer Tips. The above recipe is delicious and simple as-is, but you may want to adapt it to your needs. Here are a few tips to get you started: Sweeteners. We love using maple syrup because it’s tasty, plant-based, and easy to incorporate into coconut milk. But other great options include honey and agave. You can use regular white sugar, coconut sugar, or brown sugar ... ...
Total Time: 4 mins
Delicious Caribbean Cocktails and Recipes
Recipe From : tripsavvy.com...
Estimated Reading Time: 5 mins
- The Bahama Mama (The Bahamas) Not much is known about the origins of the Bahama Mama, but it's likely that this rum cocktail was born during the Bahamas' heyday as a smuggling base during Prohibition.
- The Goombay Smash (Bahamas) Born in the humble Blue Bee Bar on Great Turtle Cay in the Out Islands of the Bahamas, this potent libation contains four kinds of rum.
- Rum Punch: Planter's Punch (Jamaica) and Bajan Punch (Barbados) Caribbean Rum Punch began as a hybrid of Caribbean rum and a five-ingredient alcoholic "punch" brought over from India by British sailors in the mid-17th century.
- The Pina Colada (Cuba/Puerto Rico) Possibly the most famous Caribbean cocktail on the planet, the national drink of Puerto Rico is traditionally served on the rocks and has a strong pineapple flavor.
- The Mojito (Cuba) Cuba is the undisputed birthplace of the mojito, and the mix of rum, limes, sugar, sparkling water and spearmint may date back to the earliest days of rum production in the Caribbean.
- The Daiquiri (Cuba) It's appropriate that the Daiquiri may have been named for a beach (near Santiago, Cuba). The basic mix of gum sugar, lime, and white rum has endless varieties (including being flavored with bananas, a popular variation).
- The Cuba Libre (Cuba) The Cuba Libre is a slight variation on the Rum and Coke -- just add limes and lime juice. The name of the drink dates back to the time of the Spanish-American War when American troops were in Cuba to "liberate" the island from Spanish colonialism.
- The Painkiller (British Virgin Islands) Invented at the Soggy Dollar Bar on Jost Van Dyke in the British Virgin Islands, the Painkiller is a mix of dark rum (traditionally Pusser's, distilled in the BVI and known as the rum of Britain's Royal Navy), pineapple juice, orange juice, sweet coconut cream, and shaved ice.
- The Dark and Stormy (Bermuda) The Dark and Stormy is nearly synonymous with Bermuda, and purists will tell you that the only way to drink one is to use the original ingredients: dark Gosling's rum and Barritt's ginger beer, both originating in Bermuda.
- Ti Punch (French Caribbean) The unique "rhum agricole" of French Martinique and Guadeloupe is the key to the flavor of the Ti Punch, a simple mix of white rum, cane sugar, and lime.