Cheesy Sausage Rotini Casserole
CHEESY SAUSAGE ROTINI CASSEROLE
this is a recipe my mom often made for us and i've added some extra's to it. it is so convenient to have ingredients chopped ahead of time and throw everything together when ready to cook.
Time: 90 minutes
- cook pasta according to package directions , add broccoli to water for last 3 minutes
- drain and set aside
- toss the next 9 ingredients into the pasta mixture
- also add 1 cup of the cheese to mixture and toss well
- pour into a casserole dish greased with butter
- top the casserole off by sprinkling rest of the cheese , soda crackers and parmesan cheese
- bake in oven covered for 50 minutes , then bake an additional 10 minutes uncovered
- the leftovers freeze well
- we freeze individual containers to take to work for lunch and pop them in the microwave
- enjoy !
Number Of Ingredients: 14
- rotini pasta
- diced tomatoes
- sharp cheddar cheese
- italian sausages
- white onion
- soda cracker
- parmesan cheese
CHEESY SAUSAGE ROTINI CASSEROLE
This is a recipe my mom often made for us and I've added some extra's to it. It is so convenient to have ingredients chopped ahead of time and throw everything together when ready to cook.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by dancingchef
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
- Cook pasta according to package directions, add broccoli to water for last 3 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- Toss the next 9 ingredients into the pasta mixture.
- Also add 1 cup of the cheese to mixture and toss well.
- Pour into a casserole dish greased with butter.
- Top the casserole off by sprinkling rest of the cheese, soda crackers and parmesan cheese.
- Bake in oven covered for 50 minutes, then bake an additional 10 minutes uncovered.
- The leftovers freeze well.
- We freeze individual containers to take to work for lunch and pop them in the microwave.
Number Of Ingredients: 15
- 450 g rotini pasta
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 (796 ml) can diced tomatoes (do not drain!)
- 1 1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 5 cooked Italian sausages, sliced (mild - hot depending on preference)
- 1 cup mushroom, cut into quarters
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup sliced white onion (I prefer sweet/vidalia)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1/2 cup soda cracker
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
CREAMY SAUSAGE-TOMATO ROTINI
Additional Information 521 calories, 22 g total fat, 66 mg cholesterol, 1000 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 21 g protein, 0% vitamin A, 7% vitamin C, 18% calcium, 16% iron.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Gaelige Coinnaigh
Yield 6 serving(s)
- In a heavy large skillet, cook the sausage, onion, garlic, and red pepper over medium heat until sausage is cooked through, stirring to break up pieces of sausage. Drain off excess fat.
- Stir in undrained tomatoes; boil gently, uncovered, for 5 to 7 minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated. Add half-and-half or light cream. Simmer 4 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; return to saucepan.
- Add sauce to pasta; heat through, tossing to coat. Serve on warm plates. Sprinkle with basil. Pass the Romano.
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- 1 lb sweet bulk sausage or 1 lb hot Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (28 ounce) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half or 1 1/2 cups light cream
- 12 ounces rotini pasta (corkscrew pasta) or 12 ounces gemelli pasta (twisted ropes)
- 3 tablespoons finely snipped fresh basil
- freshly ground romano cheese
time-to-make course main-ingredient preparation occasion casseroles main-dish pasta vegetables oven potluck one-dish-meal comfort-food oamc-freezer-make-ahead pasta-rice-and-grains taste-mood to-go equipment number-of-servings 4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
More recipes about Cheesy Sausage Rotini Casserole recipes
Quick & Cheesy Sausage Rotini - My Food and Family
Recipe From : myfoodandfamily.comCook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt. 2 Meanwhile, cook sausage in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 10 min. or until done, stirring occasionally; drain. Return sausage … ...
- Meanwhile, cook sausage in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 10 min. or until done, stirring occasionally; drain. Return sausage to skillet. Add tomatoes, onions and dressing; stir. Cook 5 min. or until onions are heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta; place in large bowl. Add sausage mixture and 1/2 cup cheese; mix lightly. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Cheesy Sausage Rotini Pasta Recipe – Sausage Recipe with ...
Recipe From : eatwell101.com2020-06-18 · To make the cheesy sausage rotini pasta: Cook the pasta al dente according to the package directions; drain and set aside. 2. In a large skillet, brown the sausage meat, until no longer pink. Season with salt and pepper. ...
Baked Rotini with Italian Sausage | Favorite Family Recipes
Recipe From : favfamilyrecipes.com2018-05-02 · In a large fry pan, brown the garlic in olive oil. Then add sausage balls and cook until browned. In a large bowl toss together the sausage with all the other ingredients reserving 1 cup of cheese. Pour pasta mixture into a 9x13 inch pan lined with cooking … ...
- Roll the ground italian sausage into small balls. In a large fry pan, brown the garlic in olive oil. Then add sausage balls and cook until browned.
- Pour pasta mixture into a 9x13 inch pan lined with cooking spray. Bake at 375 for 25 min. Top with remaining cheese and bake 5 more minutes.
Cheesy Sausage Rigatoni Recipe | Ree Drummond | Food Network
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com2015-09-29 · Cook the rigatoni according to the package instructions; drain and set aside to cool. Saute the onions in the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat until golden, 3 to … ...
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook the rigatoni according to the package instructions; drain and set aside to cool.
- Saute the onions in the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat until golden, 3 to 4 minutes. Crumble in the sausage, add the crushed red pepper and cook for a couple of minutes. Add the marinara sauce, mix everything together and cook for 5 to 7 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- To assemble, add about 2 spoonfuls of the sauce--just enough to coat the bottom--to a baking dish. Then layer half of the cooled noodles, half of the mozzarella cubes and half of the remaining sauce. Repeat the process: layer the remaining noodles, mozzarella and sauce, then top with the Parmesan. Cover and put in the fridge or freezer until ready to cook.
- When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Cook the rigatoni until heated through and bubbling, 25 minutes straight from the fridge, or 2 hours straight from the freezer. Garnish with minced parsley before serving.
One Pot Sausage Rotini Bake - Authentic Italian Farmers ...
Recipe From : recipesjust4u.com2020-03-23 · Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. In a large oven-safe skillet, add olive oil over medium heat. Remove the skins from the sausages and cook until the meat … ...
- In a large oven-safe skillet, add olive oil over medium heat. Remove the skins from the sausages and cook until the meat has browned, about 3-5 minutes. Add the minced garlic to the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes. Stir in the diced tomatoes, pasta sauce, and tomato sauce. Add the fresh herbs and seasonings, and stir well. Reduce the heat and turn the heat to low. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the water and dry rotini pasta to the skillet. Raise the heat and bring the mixture to a boil, then cover, reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, for 15-20 minutes or until the pasta is tender. (mine took about 20 minutes but I had the heat turned to a very low simmer.)
- Stir in the heavy cream, and Parmesan Reggiano cheese. Sprinkle the sharp cheddar cheese evenly on top. Place the skillet in the preheated oven and bake until the cheese has melted and browned, about 5 minutes. Serve with some hot garlic bread and a tossed salad. Enjoy!
Cheesy Smoked Sausage Casserole Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2019-04-02 · Stir sausage, tomatoes and reserved juice, onion, Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, 2 teaspoons olive oil, parsley, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and ground black pepper together in a large bowl. Add elbow macaroni and stir. Pour macaroni mixture into prepared baking dish, sprinkle with American cheese, … ...
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Butter a 9x13-inch baking dish and oil with 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, 8 minutes. Drain.
- Stir sausage, tomatoes and reserved juice, onion, Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, 2 teaspoons olive oil, parsley, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and ground black pepper together in a large bowl. Add elbow macaroni and stir. Pour macaroni mixture into prepared baking dish, sprinkle with American cheese, and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove aluminum foil from baking dish, increase heat to 425, and bake until sauce is bubbly, and the top is golden brown, about 15 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes before serving.
Rotini Bake Recipe With Tomatoes and Cheese
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comGrease a 2-quart baking dish or spray with nonstick cooking spray. Heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and sauté for about 3 to 5 minutes, until the onion is tender. Add the tomatoes, garlic, and basil. ...
Rotini Pasta Bake Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com1999-06-26 · Drain. Cook ground turkey or beef in medium skillet until brown. Add the diced onion, salt and pepper. Mix in half of the jar of spaghetti sauce. In a large bowl … ...
- Cook ground turkey or beef in medium skillet until brown. Add the diced onion, salt and pepper. Mix in half of the jar of spaghetti sauce.
- In a large bowl add the browned beef mixture to the drained pasta and stir in the second half of the of spaghetti sauce. Pour mixture into a 2 quart baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil.
- In a preheated 425 degree F (230 degree C) oven bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil, sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese and return to oven for 5 to 10 minutes. Serve warm.
Cheesy Sausage and Penne Casserole Recipe - BettyCrocker.com
Recipe From : bettycrocker.com2010-11-03 · Gently stir pasta and sausage into cheese sauce. Pour into ungreased 3-quart casserole. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and 1/4 teaspoon … ...
cheesy sausage rotini Recipe | SparkRecipes
Recipe From : recipes.sparkpeople.comcheesy sausage rotini. Share on Facebook Share on Pinterest Share by Email More sharing options. Share on Twitter. Print. Be the first to rate this recipe! Create a Recipe Makeover . Nutritional Info. Servings Per Recipe… ...
Cheesy Sausage Breakfast Casserole — Down-Home Comfort ...
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com2016-05-14 · Get the Recipe: Cheesy Sausage Breakfast Casserole. Georgia-born, French-trained Chef Virginia Willis has cooked lapin Normandie with Julia Child in … ...
10 Best Rotini Ground Beef Casserole Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com2021-06-12 · One-Dish Ground Beef Casserole DANCE AROUND THE KITCHEN ground beef, water, cheddar cheese, ranch dip mix, brown gravy mix and 2 more Ground Beef Casserole with Potatoes The Typical Mom onion, milk, pepper, evaporated milk, … ... Show details
Cheesy Sausage-and-Croissant Casserole Recipe | MyRecipes
Recipe From : myrecipes.com2014-11-07 · Instructions Checklist Step 1 Cook sausage 8 minutes in a skillet over medium-high heat, stirring to crumble. Toss together sausage, Parmesan, and next 3 ingredients; arrange in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. ...
Rotini Recipes - Baked, Creamy, Vegetarian | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.com...
- While preparing lunch, I made this summer pasta salad for dinner. It was fast and easy; delicious and colorful. We love to enjoy the fresh fruits and veggies in season. I served this salad with almond crackers and sharp cheddar slices. So tasty! —Cathy Orban, Chandler, Arizona
22 Cheesy Casserole Recipes | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.com2018-12-14 · Dig into these extra-cheesy casserole recipes the whole family will devour. 1 / 22. Ham and Swiss Casserole When I prepare this noodle casserole for church gatherings, it's always a hit. It can easily be doubled or tripled for a crowd. —Doris Barb, El Dorado, Kansas . Go to Recipe. 2 / 22. Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Casserole People who don’t even usually like broccoli casserole … ...
Cheesy Sausage And Penne Casserole Recipe ...
Recipe From : lifemadedelicious.ca2013-08-21 · 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. 2. While pasta is cooking, melt butter in 3-quart saucepan over low heat. Stir in flour, salt, 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning, the pepper and garlic. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and bubbly; remove from heat. Stir in milk. ...
Cheesy Sausage Rotini Pasta | Rotini pasta recipes, Easy ...
Recipe From : pinterest.caJun 19, 2020 - Cheesy Sausage Rotini Pasta Recipe – This cheesy sausage rotini pasta recipe is perfect for a quick and satisfying family dinner. CLICK HERE to Get the Recipe ... Show details
Cheesy Meat Rotini Recipe (VIDEO) - Valentina's Corner
Recipe From : valentinascorner.com2018-05-03 · This Cheesy Meat Rotini Recipe will become a family favorite. Ground meat with rotini pasta, ricotta, and mozzarella cheese. The perfect one-pot pasta dinner for busy evenings, an under 30-minute meal. Try this Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe. rotini pasta recipe … ...
- Cook pasta according to instructions with ½ tsp oil and dash of salt. Once cooked, drain water and return to saucepan, keep the lid closed to keep warm.
- On medium heat, in a large skillet add 1 tsp oil. Once hot, add the diced onion, saute 2 minutes. Add ground pork. Cook until meat is browned and onion is tender (about 5 minutes).
Rotini Pasta Casserole - Recipes | Cooks.com
Recipe From : cooks.comCHEESY HAM CASSEROLE Heat oven to 350 degrees.... 1 1/2 quart casserole. Sprinkle with rest of cheese and croutons. Bake 30 minutes or until well done. ... Show details
Spicy Sausage and Pasta Casserole - 4 Sons 'R' Us
Recipe From : 4sonrus.com2013-02-05 · Over medium high heat, add olive oil to a dutch oven and toss with smoke sausage and onions. Saute until lightly browned. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, only about 30 seconds. Add in … ...
- Over medium high heat, add olive oil to a dutch oven and toss with smoke sausage and onions. Saute until lightly browned. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, only about 30 seconds.
Cheesy Sausage and Rice Casserole Recipe - RecipeTips.com
Recipe From : recipetips.comBrown sausage and onion together and drain. Cook the rice and combine with the sausage/onion mixture. Add soups and 1 1/2 c. shredded cheese; stir to mix thoroughly. Pour mixture into greased casserole dish. Bake 25-30 minutes or until casserole … ...
Easy 5 Ingredient Baked Rotini | A Mind "Full" Mom
Recipe From : amindfullmom.com2019-11-05 · Cook pasta 1-2 minutes less than package directions in salted boiling water. Drain pasta, reserving ½ cup cooking liquid. Mix cooked pasta and reserved cooking liquid together with the sauce, cottage cheese, egg, and 1 cup of shredded cheese. Pour into a large 9x13 pan or casserole … ...
- Cook pasta 1-2 minutes less than package directions in salted boiling water. Drain pasta, reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid.
- Mix cooked pasta and reserved cooking liquid together with the sauce, cottage cheese, egg, and 1 cup of shredded cheese.
Baked Rotini and Meatballs Casserole | The McCallum's ...
Recipe From : themccallumsshamrockpatch.com2016-11-24 · Lightly cover the Baked Rotini and Meatballs Casserole with foil and place in a 350 degree F oven for about 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before serving. Place in … ...
- In a metal frying pan, add the olive oil, the carrot, celery, green pepper, onion, mushrooms, and the four cloves garlic: stir often over medium heat until the veggies are tender and the onion is golden.
- Combine, ground beef, ground mild Italian sausage, Italian bread crumbs, parmesan Romanomano Italian cheese blend, chopped parsley, minced garlic, basil, eggs, kosher salt, and freshly ground pepper.
Cheesy Sausage Hash Brown Casserole - Great Grub ...
Recipe From : greatgrubdelicioustreats.com2017-12-10 · Cheesy Sausage Hash Brown Casserole Recipe. Want a delicious breakfast casserole for Christmas morning or any morning? Then this is it! Talk about a delicious addition for a great comfort meal, this cheesy sausage hash brown casserole is loaded with cheese, delicious sausage, creamy hash browns with a crunchy topping. Breakfast just got better with this tasty hash brown casserole. ...
- Mix grape nut flakes with melted butter and add to the hash brown mixture on top of the grated cheese.