Cherry Oatmeal Wedges
CHEWY CHERRY-OATMEAL COOKIES
Cherry-oatmeal cookies are a nice twist on a classic. Serve these at your next gathering, or make a batch and slip one into your loved one's lunch bag.
Recipe From marthastewart.com
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes about 4 dozen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with nonstick baking mats or parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt; set aside. Place butter, sugar, and honey in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment; beat on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Add the eggs and vanilla, and beat to combine. With the mixer on low, gradually add reserved flour mixture and beat until incorporated. Stir in oats and cherries.
- Drop 1 tablespoon of dough at a time about 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets. Bake until lightly golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool on sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely. Cookies can be kept in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Number Of Ingredients: 12
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened, or 1 cup apple butter (a healthier alternative)
- 1 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups Quaker Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1 cup dried cherries
You'll also love
More recipes about Cherry Oatmeal Wedges recipes
Cherry Oatmeal Wedges Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comDirections In a large bowl, combine cookie dough and oats. Press onto an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. ...
Total Time: 25 mins
Cherry oatmeal wedges recipe
Recipe From : crecipe.comCherry oatmeal wedges recipe. Learn how to cook great Cherry oatmeal wedges . Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Cherry oatmeal wedges recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Cherry oatmeal wedges recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Good appetite! 60% Cherry Oatmeal Wedges Tasteofhome.com Oatmeal and … ... Show details
Cherry Oatmeal Wedges Recipe | Taste of Home
Recipe From : staging2.tasteofhome.comOatmeal and cherries add extra flavor and a special touch to this one-of-a-kind chocolate-chip cookie dessert from Richelle White. “My kids help me make this, … ... Show details
Cherry Oatmeal Wedges
Recipe From : crecipe.comCherry Oatmeal Wedges . Oatmeal and cherries add extra flavor and a special touch to this one-of-a-kind chocolate-chip cookie dessert from Richelle White. “My kids help me make this, and it's sooo good!” the Adair,... Visit original page with recipe. Bookmark this recipe to cookbook online. Directions In a large bowl, combine cookie dough and oats. Press onto an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan ... ... Show details
World Best Cookie Cooking Recipes: Cherry Oatmeal Wedges
Recipe From : worldbestcookierecipes.blogspot.comCherry Oatmeal Wedges Total Time: 24 mins Preparation Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 14 mins Ingredients. Servings: 12; 1 (16 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough ; 3/4 cup old fashioned oats ; 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling ; Recipe. 1 preheat oven to 350°f. 2 in a large bowl, combine cookie dough and oats. press onto an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan. 3 bake for 14 to 16 ... ... Show details
Cherry Oatmeal Cookies Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com1997-12-26 · Instructions Checklist. Step 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Advertisement. Step 2. Sift together flour, baking soda and salt. Step 3. In a separate bowl, cream together shortening, butter or margarine, sugar, eggs, cherry … ...
- In a separate bowl, cream together shortening, butter or margarine, sugar, eggs, cherry juice and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture and mix well.
Cherry Oatmeal Cookies Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comCombine the oats, flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chips and walnuts. Drop by tablespoonfuls 3 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 11-13 minutes or until lightly browned. ... Show details
Cherry-Chip Oat Scones Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comPreheat oven to 400°. Whisk together first 7 ingredients; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add buttermilk, stirring just until moistened. Stir in cherries, chocolate chips and pecans. ... Show details
Cherry Vanilla Oatmeal Recipe | Ellie Krieger | Food Network
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com2014-12-17 · Put water, oats, salt and cherries into a medium sized saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for about 5 minutes for Old Fashioned Oats, or 1 minute for Quick Cooking Oats. ...
Author: Ellie Krieger
Cherry Oat Bars Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comStir into oat mixture until combined. Set aside 1-1/3 cups for topping. Press remaining oat mixture into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Combine preserves and dried cherries; spread over crust. Sprinkle with coconut and reserved oat mixture; press down lightly. Bake at … ... Show details
CHERRY OATMEAL DELIGHT - The Southern Lady Cooks
Recipe From : thesouthernladycooks.com2013-08-07 · Mix together butter and brown sugar with a spoon. In a separate bowl whisk together oats, flour, soda, salt, cinnamon and add to brown sugar and butter stirring to mix well. ...
Cuisine: American, Southern
- Mix together butter and brown sugar with a spoon. In a separate bowl whisk together oats, flour, soda, salt, cinnamon and add to brown sugar and butter stirring to mix well. Fold in nuts. Remove 1 cup of mixture and set aside for topping.
- Spray a 9 x 9 inch baking dish and press oat mixture into bottom of dish. Add cherry pie filling on top of oats. Drop spoonfuls of oat mixture from the cup you set aside on top of cherries. Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 30 to 35 minutes. Makes 8 to 10 servings
Cherry Almond Oatmeal Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comThe cherry and almond combination really kicked the boring old oatmeal up several notches. I don't use soy milk though so used 1% cow's milk with a few drops of almond extract and a few tsps of brown sugar (for 4 servings) to replace the sweetened vanilla almond soy milk. I topped it off with some toasted chopped almonds and coconut. Very very good. Thanks for the recipe. ... Show details
Morning Oatmeal With Cherries and Pistachios Recipe - NYT ...
Recipe From : cooking.nytimes.comBring the water to a boil, and pour over the oatmeal. Cover tightly and leave overnight. In the morning, stir in the honey, pistachios and cherries. Cover and microwave three to … ...
Category: Breakfast, Weekday, Main Course
Total Time: 15 mins
- The night before you plan to make this dish, place the oatmeal in a large microwave-safe bowl or in a saucepan with the salt. Bring the water to a boil, and pour over the oatmeal. Cover tightly and leave overnight.
- In the morning, stir in the honey, pistachios and cherries. Cover and microwave three to five minutes, or simmer for 10 minutes or so until the oatmeal has absorbed the liquid remaining in the bowl. Stir in milk or almond beverage as desired.
Healthy baked cherry oatmeal with nutty topping ...
Recipe From : rhubarbarians.com2019-05-06 · In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt. Stir until well combined. In a separate medium bowl, whisk the eggs. Add the almond milk, vanilla extract, and … ...
Total Time: 1 hr
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a large oven safe skillet with coconut oil or butter. Spread the cherries evenly along the bottom of the skillet. Set aside
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk the eggs. Add the almond milk, vanilla extract, and maple syrup. Stir until well combined.
Cherry Oatmeal Wedges | Recipe | Cherry oatmeal, Desert ...
Recipe From : pinterest.comFeb 20, 2013 - Oatmeal and cherries add extra flavor and a special touch to this one-of-a-kind chocolate-chip cookie dessert from Richelle White. “My kids help me make this, and it's sooo good!” the Adair, Oklahoma cook writes. Pinterest. Today. Explore. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore by touch or ... ... Show details
Baked Cherry Oatmeal | Better Homes & Gardens
Recipe From : bhg.com2018-02-17 · Step 1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease a 2-qt. soufflé dish or casserole. In prepared dish stir together regular oats, steel-cut oats, baking powder, and salt. Stir in remaining ingredients. … ...
Calories: 302 per serving
Total Time: 55 mins
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease a 2-qt. soufflé dish or casserole. In prepared dish stir together regular oats, steel-cut oats, baking powder, and salt. Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cherry Almond Baked Oatmeal Recipe | Quaker Oats
Recipe From : quakeroats.comCooking Instructions. Heat oven to 350ºF. Spray 8 (6-ounce) custard cups or ramekins with cooking spray; arrange on rimmed baking sheet. In large bowl, combine oats, sugar and salt; mix well. ... Show details
Overnight Cherry-Almond Oatmeal Recipe: How to Make It ...
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comIn a 3-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray, combine all ingredients. Cook, covered, on low until oats are tender, 7-8 hours. Stir before serving. If desired, serve with additional milk. Health Tip: Nutritionally, steel cut oats are about the same as rolled oats, so take your pick. Skip instant oatmeal mixes, which have a lot of added sugar. ... Show details
Cherry Baked Oatmeal – A Couple Cooks
Recipe From : acouplecooks.com2017-08-07 · In a large bowl, mix the cherries, pecans, oats, baking powder, cinnamon, cardamom, and kosher salt. Grease an 8- or 9-inch square pan and pour in the oat and cherry mixture. In a small … ...
Total Time: 50 mins
- If desired, roughly chop the dried cherries. In a large bowl, mix the cherries, pecans, oats, baking powder, cinnamon, cardamom, and kosher salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg (if using). Mix in the milk, maple syrup, and vanilla. Slowly drizzle the milk mixture over the oats, and mix to combine if necessary.
Bruleed Cherry Oatmeal Recipe - Add a Pinch
Recipe From : addapinch.com2012-02-13 · 2012-02-13 · This Bruleed Cherry Oatmeal recipe is a great recipe to make your morning bowl of oatmeal even more special. Get this easy cherry oatmeal recipe you are sure to fall in love with. Review Recipe. Print Recipe. Prep Time 5 mins. Cook Time 30 mins. Total Time 35 mins. Servings: 4. Author: Robyn Stone | Add a Pinch. Ingredients. 4 cups water; 1 cup steel cut oats; pinch salt; 1/2 … ... Show details
Tart Cherry Oatmeal Cookies | Magnolia Days
Recipe From : magnoliadays.com2016-05-17 · Whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Add to creamed mixture and beat until just combined. Stir in oats, cherries, and pecans. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart … ...
Total Time: 1 hr 10 mins
- Whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Add to creamed mixture and beat until just combined.
Cherry Vanilla Overnight Oats Recipe | Quaker Oats
Recipe From : quakeroats.comAdd Quaker® Oats to your container of choice and pour in milk. Alternate between layers of pitted cherries and layers of low-fat yogurt. Add a layer of pitted cherries. … ... Show details
10 Best Cherry Crisp without Oatmeal Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com2021-06-08 · 2021-06-08 · Cherry Crisp without Oatmeal Recipes 27,416 Recipes. Last updated Jun 08, 2021. This search takes into account your taste preferences. 27,416 suggested recipes. Cherry Crisp Gluten-Free Living. gluten, brown rice flour, ground nutmeg, cherries, ground ginger and 8 more. Cherry Crisp Brown Eyed Baker. amaretto, ground cinnamon, granulated sugar, flour, unsalted butter and 6 more . Cherry … ... Show details
Raspberry-Oatmeal Wedges Recipe | EatingWell
Recipe From : eatingwell.comStep 1. In a medium bowl, combine granulated sugar and cornstarch. Add the 2 cups raspberries; toss to coat. Using a potato masher or fork, lightly mash berries; set aside for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom or a 9-inch springform pan or line an 8x8x2-inch baking pan ... ... Show details
Fresh Cherry Crisp Oatmeal - Recipes | Cooks.com
Recipe From : cooks.comPlace fruit filling in an... Mix brown sugar, oatmeal, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg... fruit filling. Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 35 minutes. Ingredients: 7 (cinnamon.. flour.. nutmeg.. oatmeal.. sugar...) ... Show details
Cherry Oatmeal recipe | Eat Smarter USA
Recipe From : eatsmarter.comThe Cherry Oatmeal recipe out of our category Stone Fruit! EatSmarter has over 80,000 healthy & delicious recipes online. Try them out! ... Show details
Coconut Cherry Oatmeal Cookies | Club House
Recipe From : clubhouse.ca2021-02-06 · Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well mixed. Stir in cherries, coconut, oats and chocolate chips. ...
Category: Desserts,Cookies And Brownies