Chocolate Bourbon Balls
CHOCOLATE BOURBON BALLS
great for the holidays, or a kentucky derby party!
Time: 43 minutes
- place chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl
- microwave on half power for one minute
- stir , and continue microwaving on half power , check every 30 seconds , until completely melted
- stir in corn syrup and bourbon', "in large bowl , mix together crushed vanilla wafers , confectioners' sugar , and chopped nuts", 'blend in chocolate mixture until all dry ingredients have been well moistened
- let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes
- form 1" balls and roll in granulated sugar to coat
- store in covererd container at room temperature
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- corn syrup
- vanilla wafer cookies
- pecans', "confectioners' sugar", 'granulated sugar
CHOCOLATE BOURBON BALLS
Posted by request. Little chocolate candy balls with a dangerous bourbon filling ;-) Prep time includes chilling, but all times are estimates.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Roosie
Yield 1 batch bourbon candies
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup nuts, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Bourbon
- 1 (6 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons half-and-half
CHOCOLATE BOURBON BALLS
Make and share this Chocolate Bourbon Balls recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by KathyP53
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1/2 cup Bourbon
- 2 1/2 cups crushed vanilla wafer cookies
- 1 cup finely crushed pecans
- 1/2 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
60-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient cuisine preparation occasion north-american hand-formed-cookies desserts american southern-united-states easy beginner-cook heirloom-historical holiday-event winter cookies-and-brownies chocolate seasonal
You'll also love
More recipes about Chocolate Bourbon Balls recipes
Dark Chocolate Bourbon Balls Recipe: How to Make It ...
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comCream butter and confectioners' sugar, 1/4 cup at a time, until crumbly; stir in pecan mixture. Refrigerate, covered, until firm enough to shape, about 45 minutes. Shape into 1-in. balls; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Dip in chocolate … ...
- Combine 1 cup pecans and bourbon; let stand, covered, for 8 hours or overnight., Cream butter and confectioners' sugar, 1/4 cup at a time, until crumbly; stir in pecan mixture.
Chocolate-Bourbon Balls Recipe - BettyCrocker.com
Recipe From : bettycrocker.com2004-11-17 · Mix chocolate chips and honey in 1 1/2-quart microwavable casserole or bowl. Microwave uncovered on High 1 to 2 minutes or until chips can be stirred smooth. 2 Stir in crushed cookies, walnuts and bourbon. ...
Chocolate Bourbon Balls - Reader's Digest
Recipe From : readersdigest.ca2016-11-21 · Add to the chocolate mixture and stir to blend. Let stand for 30 minutes. Cut whole cherries in half. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls with fingers. Roll in granulated sugar, then press 1 red or green cherry half into the top of each ball. Refrigerate, covered, until ready to pack or serve. To pack for mailing, line a sturdy box with waxed paper ... ...
Chocolate Bourbon Balls - Delish Knowledge
Recipe From : delishknowledge.com2020-12-21 · Place in a large bowl and add in the melted butter, cocoa powder, syrup, and bourbon. I usually start with 3 tablespoons and then add in another tablespoon if needed/desired. The base isn’t very sweet, but you will roll these in powdered sugar to help balance. Place the powdered sugar in a rimmed plate or bowl. ...
How to Make the Ultimate Bourbon Balls - Lux Row Distillers
Recipe From : luxrowdistillers.com2020-11-19 · 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate. 4 ounces bitter chocolate. Prepare the filling one day ahead. Start by softening (not liquefying) the butter in a microwave for 15 to 20 seconds. Then mix the butter and sugar by hand in a large mixing bowl for several minutes. Once mixed well, add the chopped pecans and bourbon … ... Show details
Chocolate Bourbon or Rum Balls Recipe | The Kitchen Magpie
Recipe From : thekitchenmagpie.com2018-11-30 · Crumble up the baked cake into a medium mixing bowl. Add in the rum and the condensed milk. Mix together until all of the ingredients are combined and the cake is now a dough that can be rolled into balls. Roll the mixture into one inch balls, then roll the balls into the chocolate … ...
Steph's Bourbon Balls Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2020-06-19 · Combine the vanilla wafer crumbs, confectioners' sugar, and pecans in a bowl, and mix well. Step 2 Place the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave on High for 1 to 2 minutes to melt the chips. Stir the melted chips until smooth, and beat in the corn syrup and whiskey. ...
Kentucky Bourbon Balls Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2018-07-19 · Mix the butter and sugar; fold in the soaked nuts. Form into 3/4" balls and refrigerate overnight. Step 3. Line a tray with waxed paper. Melt the chocolate in the … ...
- Line a tray with waxed paper. Melt the chocolate in the top of a double boiler over just-barely simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching. Roll the balls in the melted chocolate to coat; arrange on the prepared tray. Store in refrigerator until serving.
Bourbon Balls - Old Fashioned No Bake Recipe – WellPlated.com
Recipe From : wellplated.com2020-12-11 · Crushed gingersnap cookies help gives these balls texture and structure. Plus, the gingersnap flavor is absolutely scrumptious with the chocolate and bourbon. Bourbon. Warm, cozy, boozy goodness that takes these balls from basic to breathtaking. I’ve enjoyed this as a Maker’s Mark bourbon balls recipe and Buffalo Trace bourbon balls recipe ... ...
- Place a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spread the pecans in a single layer. Bake until the pecans are toasted and crisp, about 8 to 10 minutes, stirring once halfway through. Immediate transfer to a cutting board to cool.
- In the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade, pulse together the cookie crumbs (if you are starting with whole cookies, make the crumbs now then double-check to make sure you have 2 1/2 cups).
- Add the cooled nuts and salt. Continue to pulse, until the nuts are finely ground but not completely pulverized (you want them in small bits but for them to still have a little bit of texture).
- In a small bowl, whisk together the bourbon, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and molasses until smooth.
Chocolate Bourbon Balls - Recipe - FineCooking
Recipe From : finecooking.com2014-10-22 · Combine all of the ingredients except for the sanding sugar in a medium bowl. Refrigerate until firm, least 1 hour. Scoop the mixture by the rounded … ...
Chocolate Bourbon Balls - An Affair from the Heart
Recipe From : anaffairfromtheheart.com2020-12-11 · Simple Ingredients in this Chocolate Bourbon Ball Recipe Walnuts, Oreos, bittersweet chocolate, Kentucky Bourbon, shortening, cocoa powder and powdered sugar are all you’ll need to make these amazing bourbon balls! Place walnuts on a baking sheet and bake for about 8 minutes, give them a stir every couple of minutes. ...
Kentucky Bourbon Balls Recipe | Tasting Table
Recipe From : tastingtable.com2015-04-28 · Directions 1. In a small bowl, combine the pecans and ¼ cup of the bourbon. Cover with plastic wrap and let sit until the pecans have absorbed some of the bourbon, … ...
- In a small bowl, combine the pecans and ¼ cup of the bourbon. Cover with plastic wrap and let sit until the pecans have absorbed some of the bourbon, 2 to 3 hours. Drain and reserve the bourbon.
- Heat the oven to 325°. Spread the pecans onto a baking sheet and bake until lightly toasted, 12 to 15 minutes. Let the nuts cool, then finely chop and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chopped pecans, remaining bourbon, Nilla Wafers crumbs, ¼ cup cocoa powder, ¼ cup confectioners' sugar and the corn syrup. Stir until smooth.
No-Bake Chocolate Bourbon Balls Recipe | Food Network ...
Recipe From : foodnetwork.comPour the cookie crumbs into the chocolate. Add the figs, confectioners' sugar, bourbon, condensed milk and vanilla and stir until well blended. Cover and refrigerate the mixture until firm enough ... ...
How To Make No Bake Bourbon Balls - This Farm Girl Cooks
Recipe From : thisfarmgirlcooks.comInstructions Melt chocolate in a double boiler. (Or, microwave in small increments, stirring each time, until just melted). ...
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler. (Or, microwave in small increments, stirring each time, until just melted). Remove from heat.
- Add syrup and bourbon. Stir well. In a separate bowl, combine wafers, sugar & nuts. Mix well into chocolate. Let stand for 30 minutes.
Chocolate Bourbon Balls | Brown Eyed Baker
Recipe From : browneyedbaker.com2011-12-20 · Directions: Place cookie crumbs, powdered sugar and ground pecans in a large bowl and stir to combine. Melt the chocolate in the microwave (30 second increments at 50% power, stirring after each, until completely melted and smooth). Stir in the bourbon and corn syrup. ...
Bourbon Balls for Your Kentucky Derby Week Party
Recipe From : taketwotapas.com2019-07-18 · Make the bourbon balls. Mix together the butter and sugar. Add the pecans and bourbon. Stir to combine. Scoop or roll into 1 inch balls, or whatever size you choose. Chill for 10 minutes. Dip your bourbon balls. While balls are chillin' melt your chocolate … ...
Bourbon Balls | Party Dessert + Homemade Gift Idea ...
Recipe From : mantitlement.com2021-03-10 · Place the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and heat in 30 second intervals, stirring in between. Keep heating until the chocolate is completely smooth. Pour the corn syrup, bourbon and vanilla extract into the chocolate and stir to combine. Slowly add the powdered sugar, stirring until all the sugar is combined with the chocolate … ...
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and heat in 30 second intervals, stirring in between. Keep heating until the chocolate is completely smooth.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar, stirring until all the sugar is combined with the chocolate sauce. Add the crushed vanilla wafers and the chopped pecans and stir.
- Using a 1 1/2 tablespoon scooper (a little smaller than a golf ball), make balls and roll into either sprinkles or powdered sugar.
Chocolate Bourbon Balls - Simple And Savory
Recipe From : simpleandsavory.com2018-05-05 · 2021-03-09 · These bourbon balls are a decadent treat that I transformed into a healthier version. Typically bourbon balls are made with chocolate, crushed cookies, powdered sugar, bourbon, pecans and corn syrup, and I’m sure they taste delicious. I replaced the sugar, cookies and corn syrup with better for you choices that taste equally as good. ...
CHOCOLATE BOURBON BALLS recipe | Epicurious.com
Recipe From : epicurious.comAdd corn syrup and bourbon. In large bowl, combine vanilla wafer crumbs, powdered sugar and nuts. Add chocolate mixture and mix well. Let stand approximately 1/2 hour before forming into 1-inch ... ...
10 Best Chocolate Balls Liquor Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com2021-05-28 · bourbon, chopped hazelnuts, vanilla wafer crumbs, chocolate, icing sugar and 2 more Austrian Chocolate Balls AllRecipes butter, almond extract, chopped walnuts, egg yolk, milk, unsweetened chocolate and 7 more ... Show details
Meemaw's Bourbon Balls Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comStir 1 cup confectioners' sugar, bourbon whiskey, cocoa powder, and corn syrup with the cookies and pecans until the mixture holds together; roll into 3/4-inch balls. Step 3. Spread coconut onto a plate and 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar onto a separate plate. Roll balls in coconut and sugar to coat. Arrange balls onto a platter, cover with ... ... Show details
Bourbon Balls Recipe by Madeline Buiano
Recipe From : thedailymeal.com2020-06-25 · Roll into smooth balls. Store in freezer until ready to dip into chocolate. Melt chocolate as directed on package. Remove 12 bourbon balls from freezer. Using a toothpick or fork, dip each ball into melted chocolate then immediately top with a pecan half. Place on parchment paper-lined tray. Freeze 5 minutes or until chocolate … ...
- Beat butter and confectioners’ sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.