Cream Corn Corn Muffins
UNBELIEVABLY MOIST CORNMEAL MUFFINS
From a Gay Lea recipe flyer. Definitely not a low fat recipe. Tried numerous recipes previously with mixed results (too dry, too crumbly), but these are always mmmm....perfect! Enjoy with soup, salad, chili. Add grated cheese if you wish. Can be frozen.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by fluffystew
Yield 12 muffins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease or put muffin cups into a 12-muffin pan. (or use a 9-inch square baking pan).
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl: cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, salt.
- In another bowl, combine wet ingredients: eggs, sour cream and melted butter.
- Add wet ingredients into the dry and mix well.
- Put into muffin cups or baking pan.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- 1 1/4 cups cornmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups gay lea sour cream (light)
- 3/4 cup butter, melted and cooled
You'll also love
More recipes about Cream Corn Corn Muffins recipes
10 Best Jiffy Corn Muffins with Creamed Corn Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com2021-06-09 · Creamed Corn Cornbread Muffins An Edible Mosaic yellow cornmeal, baking powder, creamed corn, sugar, canola oil and 5 more Amish Creamed Corn Casserole Just a Pinch pepper, butter, salt, saltine crackers, eggs, creamed corn, … ... Show details
Creamed Corn Cornbread Muffins | Tasty Kitchen: A Happy ...
Recipe From : tastykitchen.com2011-12-14 · Whisk together the flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar in a medium bowl. Stir together the creamed corn, eggs, milk, and oil in a large bowl; gradually stir the dry ingredients into the wet, being careful not to over-mix. Let the batter sit for 5 minutes, then fill each muffin … ...
10 Best Cornbread Muffins with Cream Corn Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com2021-06-02 · Creamed Corn Cornbread Muffins An Edible Mosaic baking soda, buttermilk, large eggs, sugar, yellow cornmeal, salt and 4 more Jalapeno Popper Cornbread Muffins The Crumby Cupcake jalapeno pepper, cream cheese, unsalted … ... Show details
Cornbread Muffins Recipe | Land O’Lakes
Recipe From : landolakes.com2017-04-14 · Cornbread and Corn Muffin Recipes. Cornbread is the perfect side to a great big bowl of chili or soup when the days get cooler or you have a crowd to feed at halftime. Make it special with recipes that add another layer of flavor with honey or salsa or try an old recipe in new shapes. See Recipes ...
Calories: 150 per serving
Total Time: 25 mins
- Combine butter and sugar in bowl; beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add 1 egg at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in sour cream and milk. Add all remaining ingredients; beat at low speed just until mixed. Do not over mix.
Perfect Cornbread Muffins Recipe - Crunchy Creamy Sweet
Recipe From : crunchycreamysweet.com2014-04-05 · Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients (flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda, sugar and salt). If you … ...
Total Time: 28 mins
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients (flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda, sugar and salt). If you are using dried herbs or other dry add-ons, add them now.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients (buttermilk, oil and egg). If you are using whole kernel corn or peppers, add it now.
Basic Corn Muffins Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2000-03-13 · Grease muffin pan or line with paper muffin liners. Step 2 In a large bowl, mix together corn meal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add egg, oil and milk; … ...
Total Time: 30 mins
- In a large bowl, mix together corn meal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add egg, oil and milk; stir gently to combine. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean.
Creamed Corn Biscuits Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comDirections In a bowl, stir the biscuit mix and corn just until moistened. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a greased baking sheet. Brush with butter. bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. ...
Total Time: 30 mins
The Best Cornbread Muffins - Once Upon a Chef
Recipe From : onceuponachef.comIn a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add the milk mixture and the melted butter to the dry ingredients. Whisk until just blended. … ...
Total Time: 30 mins
Calories: 216 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 350°F degrees. Line a muffin pan with paper liners or spray with non-stick cooking spray. (I prefer to use non-stick cooking spray so the muffins get nice and crisp on the edges.)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add the milk mixture and the melted butter to the dry ingredients. Whisk until just blended. Do not overmix; it's okay if there are a few lumps. Spoon the batter evenly into the prepared muffin pan, filling each cup about 3/4 full. Bake for 17 to 20 minutes, or until the tops are set and golden. (Note that the muffins will not dome.) Cool the muffins for a few minutes in the pan, then serve warm.
- Note: If you'd prefer to make this as cornbread rather than muffins, spray an 8-inch square pan with non-stick cooking spray and bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
Creamed Corn Cornbread Recipe | Alton Brown | Food Network
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com2015-09-21 · Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place a 10-inch cast iron skillet into the oven. In a bowl, combine the cornmeal, salt, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda. ...
Author: Alton Brown
- In a bowl, combine the cornmeal, salt, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda. Whisk together to combine well.
- In a large bowl, combine the buttermilk, eggs, and creamed corn, whisking together to combine thoroughly. Add the dry ingredients to the buttermilk mixture and stir to combine. If the batter will not pour, add more buttermilk to the batter.
Jiffy Cornbread Muffins with Creamed Corn - The Gifted Gabber
Recipe From : thegiftedgabber.com2019-06-18 · Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a mixing bowl, add the two boxes of muffin mix. Add the brown sugar and blend into the corn muffin mix. Add the eggs, the creamed corn, the green chilies, … ...
Category: Side Dish
Total Time: 30 mins
- Add the eggs, the creamed corn, the green chilies, the cheddar cheese, and mix until combined well. (Mixture will not be smooth.)
Corn Muffins Recipe with Sour Cream - Daisy Brand
Recipe From : daisybrand.comDirections Grease a 12 muffin tin well and preheat the oven to 425 degrees. In a large bowl, combine yellow cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and baking soda; set aside. In a separate large … ...
Estimated Reading Time: 4 mins
- In a large bowl, combine yellow cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and baking soda; set aside.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ones; stir until moist. Spoon the batter into muffin tins and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Creamed Corn Corn Muffins - Who Needs A Cape?
Recipe From : whoneedsacape.com2019-01-04 · Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Stir till just combined; batter should be slightly lumpy. Line muffin pan with liners (or lightly grease cups if not using liners). Pour batter in cups till two-thirds … ...
Estimated Reading Time: 3 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
Creamed Corn Muffins - Recipe | Cooks.com
Recipe From : cooks.com2014-04-11 · 1/2 stick (1/4 c.) unsalted butter, melted. 8 1/2 oz. can cream-style corn. Into a bowl sift together the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl combine the egg, milk, butter and corn. Add egg mixture to the flour mixture; stir together lightly. Batter will be lumpy. Spoon batter into buttered 1/2 cup muffin tins ... ...
Deluxe Corn Muffins Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comDirections In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In another bowl, combine the egg, egg yolk, buttermilk and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. ...
Total Time: 35 mins
Corn Bread Muffins (Fast and Easy) - RecipeTin Eats
Recipe From : recipetineats.com2018-09-26 · Put all the corn + 1/3 of the liquid in the can + 1 tbsp flour into a bowl. Then blitz with hand blender (or use blender) until you can’t see whole corn kernels … ...
Category: Bread, Muffin, Side
Total Time: 30 mins
Sweet Corn Muffins with Real Corn Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2020-06-19 · Mix flour, sugar, cornmeal, baking powder, and salt together in a large mixing bowl. Add cream-style corn, eggs, applesauce, and 1/2 cup milk to the flour … ...
Total Time: 45 mins
- Mix flour, sugar, cornmeal, baking powder, and salt together in a large mixing bowl. Add cream-style corn, eggs, applesauce, and 1/2 cup milk to the flour mixture and beat with an electric hand mixer for 1 minute. Pour remaining milk into the batter and beat until just blended. Fill muffin tins 3/4 full of batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
Sour Cream Corn Muffins Recipe - Food.com
Recipe From : food.com2005-11-01 · Add a Recipe User Settings Log Out. Recipes / Quick Breads. Sour Cream Corn Muffins. Recipe by FloridaGrl. Heavenly, savory muffin. Nice and moist, good as a bread for dinner. 5 People talking Reviews, Tweaks & More Reviews, Tweaks & More READY IN: 22mins. SERVES: 12. YIELD: 12 muffins… ...
Category: Quick Breads
Total Time: 22 mins
- Position the rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 375°F To prepare the muffin pans, spray the holes and the rims around them with the nonstick spray or fill the holes with the paper muffin cups, if using them. If using the silicone muffin pans, spray them as directed and set on a baking pan.
- Whisk the cornmeal,flour,sugar,baking soda,baking powder and salt in a medium bowl until well mixed. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs until lightly beaten, then whisk in the buttermilk, sour cream, and melted butter until smooth. Stir in the cornmeal mixture with a wooden spoon until incorporated.
- Fill in the prepared tins three quarters full. Use additional greased tins or oven safe ramekins for any leftover batter, or reserve the batter for a second batch. Bake for 22 minutes or until the muffins have a bumpy, rounded top, and a toothpick inserted into one of the muffins comes out clean.
Creamed Corn Muffins - Easy Made From Scratch Recipes ...
Recipe From : ladleandgrain.com2020-06-27 · Add half kernels to a blender with 1/2 cup milk, 1 tsp salt, and 2 tbsp granulated sugar. Blend for about 15 seconds or until corn is chopped into small pieces. Add corn and milk mixture back … ...
Total Time: 30 mins
Category: Appetizer, Recipes, Sides
- Remove corn kernels from cob. Add half kernels to a blender with 1/2 cup milk, 1 tsp salt, and 2 tbsp granulated sugar. Blend for about 15 seconds or until corn is chopped into small pieces.
- Add corn and milk mixture back to bowl and mix in 2 eggs, 2 tbsp softened butter, 2 tbsp all-purpose flour, and 1/4 cup corn muffin mix. Let rest 5 minutes.
- Divide batter equally into muffin pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until set. Remove from oven and cool.. These is CREAMED corn muffins, so that batter will appear a bit moist, but this is what we're looking for! Creamy corn enveloped in batter. A little jiggly! Slather on a bit of butter and enjoy!
Fresh Corn Cornbread Muffins Recipe | Bon Appétit
Recipe From : bonappetit.com2018-06-21 · Whisk flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, kosher salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Stir in 1½ cups corn. Step 3 Lightly whisk eggs and egg yolk in a medium bowl, then whisk … ...
Estimated Reading Time: 40 secs
- Whisk flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, kosher salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Stir in 1½ cups corn.
- Create a well in the center of dry ingredients. Pour egg mixture into well and stir with a wooden spoon until batter is just combined.
Double-Corn Muffins Recipe - BettyCrocker.com
Recipe From : bettycrocker.com2016-10-13 · 1. Heat oven to 400°F. Grease bottoms only of 8 regular-size muffin cups with shortening, or line with paper baking cups. 2. In medium bowl, beat milk, oil and egg with spoon. Stir in remaining ingredients except corn just until flour is moistened. Fold in corn. ...
Total Time: 30 mins
Category: Side Dish
Calories: 180 per serving
Cream of Corn Muffins - Recipes | Cooks.com
Recipe From : cooks.comPreheat oven to 375°F. Grease 12 small muffin cups or use cupcake liners. In a large bowl, mix corn meal, flour, baking powder and... kernel corn for cream style corn. Add 1/2 cup of 3/4" cheese cubes. ... Show details
Jiffy Cornbread Muffins - Insanely Good Recipes
Recipe From : insanelygoodrecipes.com2021-04-29 · In a large bowl, combine the cornbread mix, milk, sour cream, honey, and eggs. Whisk together until combined. Lumps are okay. Let the mixture rest for 5 minutes. Pour the batter into the muffin cups and fill them 3/4 full. Sprinkle the muffins with sugar. Bake for 18 to … ...
Total Time: 35 mins
Cornbread Muffins Recipe - An Edible Mosaic™
Recipe From : anediblemosaic.com2020-12-11 · Whisk together the flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar in a medium bowl. Stir together the creamed corn, eggs, milk, and oil in a large … ...
- Gradually stir the dry ingredients into the wet, being careful not to over-mix. Let the batter sit for 5 minutes, then fill each muffin well about 3/4 full.
Creamy Corn Muffins | "JIFFY" Mix
Recipe From : site.jiffymix.com2020-10-19 · Ingredients. 1 pkg. “JIFFY” Vegetarian Corn Muffin Mix or 1 pkg. “JIFFY” Corn Muffin Mix. 1 can (8.25 oz) cream corn. 1/4 cup sour cream. ...
Corn Muffins - made in 30 minutes! - Easy Budget Recipes
Recipe From : easybudgetrecipes.com2020-04-18 · Corn muffins and cornbread are similar in texture. However, corn muffins are typically sweeter than cornbread. Cornbread is usually made in a baking sheet and cut into squares for serving. While corn muffins are typically made in a muffin tin to be served as individual muffins… ...
- Beat together the wet ingredients in a large measuring cup, and add to the dry ingredients. Stir until all of the ingredients are just combined (don’t over-mix!).
- Use a 4-tablespoon ice cream scoop to divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups. Don’t level off the batter mounds, keep them as mounds (it’ll make for a prettier muffin).
Perfect Corn Muffin Recipe (Plus 6 Runners-Up) - Delishably
Recipe From : delishably.com2020-11-17 · Perfect Corn Muffin Recipe (Plus 6 Runners-Up) Author: Linda Lum. Linda explores food facts, folklore, and fabulous recipes, one ingredient at a time. Perfect corn muffins hot from the oven are easy to make . Pixabay. The North thinks it knows how to make cornbread, but this is a gross superstition. Perhaps no bread in the world is quite as good as Southern cornbread, and perhaps no … ...
Author: Linda Lum
Estimated Reading Time: 6 mins