Easy Peasy Grasshopper Pie :)
SUPER EASY GRASSHOPPER PIE
Make and share this Super Easy Grasshopper Pie recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by keen5
Yield 2 pies
Number Of Ingredients: 5
- 2 oreo chocolate cookie pie crust (in your grocer's baking section)
- chocolate syrup (I use Hershey's)
- 1/2 gallon mint chocolate chip ice cream (softened but not runny)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- girl scout thin mint cookies (optional) or chocolate shavings, for topping if desired (optional)
EASY PEASY GRASSHOPPER PIE :)
I created this recipe in 1984 and it has been a hit with all 5 of my children,and of course friends as well!!
Recipe From justapinch.com
Provided by Lori McDermott
- 1. Whip 2 cups whipping cream tills peaks form,on high speed.Whip 2 cups of milk into 2 packages instant pistacio pudding mix,let sit to thicken
- 2. Add 1 tbs of mint extract into pudding mix,gently gold whipped cream into pudding mix,pour into chocolate cookie crust.Sprinkle cocoa powderon top and shaved 70% dark chocolate on top
- 3. Let sit in freezer overnight,to serve,remove from freezer 1/2 before serving
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- 2 c whipping cream, whipped
- 2 pkg pudding, pistachio
- 2 c milk, 2%
- 1 pkg chocolate cookie crust
- 1 Tbsp mint extract
- CREAMY CHILLED MINTY YUMMY
Grasshopper pie was a favorite of Southern hostesses in the 1950s and '60s. We've updated the recipe, infusing the filling with fresh mint and adding coconut to the crust.
Recipe From marthastewart.com
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes one 9-inch pie
Number Of Ingredients: 11
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, plus more for pie plate
- 3/4 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 1/2 cups (about 25) crushed chocolate wafer cookies
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream, chilled
- 1 cup loosely packed mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons green creme de menthe
- 1 envelope (1/4 ounce) unflavored gelatin
- 5 large egg yolks
- 1 bar (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate, chilled
- Freshly whipped cream, for serving (optional)
GRASSHOPPER PUDDING PIE
Make and share this Grasshopper Pudding Pie recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Greeny4444
Yield 8 serving(s)
- Combine the crushed cookie crumbs and butter, and evenly spread in a 9-inch pie plate to form the crust. Be sure to spread some up the sides.
- Beat pudding mix and milk in large bowl with a whisk for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the whipped topping, coarsely chopped cookies, food coloring, and peppermint extract (if using).
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate or freeze 2 hours, or until firm. If freezing, let the pie sit out 10 minutes before serving.
Number Of Ingredients: 13
- 17 -18 mint oreo cookies, finely crushed (leave the cream centers in)
- 9 mint oreo cookies, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (1 ounce) package instant pudding mix, white chocolate (Fat-free, Sugar-free)
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat milk, cold
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed (Lite or Fat-free)
- 2 -3 drops green food coloring
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract (optional, for a stronger mint flavor)
- chopped peppermint pattie
- chocolate curls
- andes mint candy
- Oreo cookies, chopped
- whipped cream
You'll also love
More recipes about Easy Peasy Grasshopper Pie :) recipes
Easy Grasshopper Pie Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comDirections In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix 2 minutes. Stir in 3/4 cup whipped topping. Fold in 3/4 cup of the mint candies. ...
Quick Grasshopper Pie Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comDirections Combine 1-1/2 cups wafer crumbs and butter. Press into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes or until set. ...
- Cool on a wire rack., In a large heavy saucepan, combine marshmallows and 2/3 cup cream; cook and stir over low heat until marshmallows are melted.
Creamy Grasshopper Pie (No Bake) - Baking Beauty
Recipe From : bakingbeauty.net2018-05-25 · In a medium bowl, combine oreo cookie crumbs and melted butter. Press into a pie pan, and set aside. In a medium saucepan heat half and half and marshmallow fluff over low heat, stirring constantly until combined. Remove from heat and place sauce pan … ...
- Crush oreo cookies in using a plastic bag and a rolling pin. (A food processor would also work fine if you have one).
- In a medium bowl, combine oreo cookie crumbs and melted butter. Press into a pie pan, and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan heat half and half and marshmallow fluff over low heat, stirring constantly until combined. Remove from heat and place sauce pan into an ice bath.
Easy Grasshopper Pie: mint & chocolate; so refreshing ...
Recipe From : bakingamoment.com2019-04-23 · There are all kinds of recipes out there for grasshopper pie, made in all sorts of different ways. I’ve seen some that are made with eggs, some with gelatin, some with marshmallow, and some that are basically just ice cream pies! But I wanted to keep mine super simple. It’s got a crunchy Oreo cookie crust, and it’s filled with a fluffy mint mousse. The filling has just 4 ingredients ... ...
Grasshopper Pie I Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com1998-07-04 · I made this pie for Easter and it was great. I love grasshopper pie but never made it before. Very happy with the way it turned out. Two tips for success making it - 1) You must FREEZE the pie before serving it. The recipe … ...
- Mix together the chocolate wafer crumbs, and 6 tablespoons butter, melted. Press in to the bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie plate. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Melt marshmallows with milk over low heat. Chill, stirring occasionally, until mixture begins to set. Blend in creme de cacao and creme de menthe. Fold in whipped cream and tint with green food coloring. Pour into pie crust and sprinkle with grated semisweet chocolate. Chill 4 hours before serving.
Grasshopper Pie Recipe | Ree Drummond | Food Network
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com2015-03-18 · Once cool, add the creme de menthe and creme de cacao. Taste and add more creme de menthe if needed. Add the green food coloring if using. In a mixing … ...
- Throw the cookies and melted butter into a food processor and pulverize. (Or, if you have some aggression or energy to expend, you can crush them in a large resealable plastic bag using a rolling pin!) Set a small handful of crumbs aside to sprinkle over the finished pie. Pour the rest into a pie pan and press into the bottom and up the sides of the pan. Set aside.
- Heat the marshmallow and half-and-half in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. As soon as it's all melted and combined, place the saucepan in a bowl of ice to cool down quickly. (Stirring occasionally will hasten this process.) Once cool, add the creme de menthe and creme de cacao. Taste and add more creme de menthe if needed. Add the green food coloring if using.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream until stiff. Pour the cold marshmallow mixture into the whipped cream and fold together gently. Pour the filling into the chocolate crust. Sprinkle over the reserved cookie crumbs.
- Freeze until very firm, about 2 hours. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes or so before you want to slice and serve.
Grasshopper Pie Recipe - BettyCrocker.com
Recipe From : bettycrocker.com2019-04-26 · Heat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, stir crust ingredients until well mixed. Reserve 2 tablespoons crumbs for garnish. Press remaining crumb mixture firmly and … ...
Grasshopper Pie - Easy Dessert Recipe -Real Housemoms
Recipe From : realhousemoms.com2021-03-09 · How to Make Grasshopper Pie First, pulse the Oreos in a food processor until they are small crumbs. Keep some crumbs set aside for garnish. Then mix the rest of the crumbs with the melted butter to make the cookie crumb crust. ...
- pour crumb mixture into a deep dish 9 inch pie plate, spread them out into an even layer on the bottom
No Bake Grasshopper Pie Recipe - Life Made Simple Bakes
Recipe From : lifemadesimplebakes.com2020-04-13 · How to Make Grasshopper Pie Crust: In a medium mixing bowl, melt the butter on half power. Add crushed Oreo and salt – toss to moisten crumbs. Press mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie dish or a 9-inch spring-form pan, set aside. ...
Easy Grasshopper Pie - Bitz & Giggles
Recipe From : bitzngiggles.com2016-02-24 · Instructions In a bowl, whisk together the milk and the pudding for about two minutes. Fold in half the container of whipped topping and the mint extract. In another bowl, add the remaining whipped topping and the food coloring. ...
Grasshopper Pie Recipe | Dinners, Dishes & Desserts
Recipe From : dinnersdishesanddesserts.com2019-09-16 · How To Make Grasshopper Pie Mix together the wafer cookies and the melted butter until everything is well coated. Press into a pie plate to form the crust. To make the filling you just melt the marshmallows and milk together. ...
Perfect No-Bake Grasshopper Pie - Frosting and Glue
Recipe From : frostingandglue.com2021-04-30 · To make grasshopper pie, start adding the cookies into a food processor and pulse until you have a fine crumb. Add the crumbs to a medium-sized mixing bowl, reserving a few tablespoons for decoration. Melt the butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Add the butter to the cookie crumbs and stir together until the mixture is well combined. ...
Easy Grasshopper Pie - My Food and Family Recipes
Recipe From : myfoodandfamily.comAdd boiling water to gelatin mix in large bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water and liqueurs. Refrigerate 1-1/2 hours or until slightly thickened. Gently stir in COOL WHIP. ...
Easy Grasshopper Bars Recipe - BettyCrocker.com
Recipe From : bettycrocker.com2021-01-14 · Spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. 2. In large bowl, stir all Bar ingredients until soft dough forms. Press into pan; bake 15 minutes. Cool about 10 … ...
Best Ever Grasshopper Pie | TheBestDessertRecipes.com
Recipe From : thebestdessertrecipes.comThe name "Best Ever Grasshopper Pie" speaks for itself. This is the most delicious grasshopper pie recipe you will ever taste. Rich mint filling sits atop a crushed Cool Mint Oreo crust, giving you the perfect combination of mint and chocolate flavors. Because this pie needs to set overnight, be sure to plan ahead and make it the day before you want to eat it. Its bright green hue ... ...
Creme de Menthe Grasshopper Pie Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comNo-Bake Pie Recipes. Creme de Menthe Grasshopper Pie; Creme de Menthe Grasshopper Pie. Rating: 4.6 stars . 78 Ratings. 5 star values: 58 4 star values: 12 3 star values: 5 2 star values: 3 1 star values: 0 Read Reviews Add Reviews; 78 Ratings 58 Reviews 6 Photos A fluffy, minty, frozen pie with a chocolate sandwich cookie crust. It's easy to prepare and has a festive color. By HORVIE. Save Pin ... ... Show details
Easy Grasshopper Pie | TheBestDessertRecipes.com
Recipe From : thebestdessertrecipes.com"Easy Grasshopper Pie: Cool and creamy mint pie that is easy to make and even easier to eat! No bake and only 6 ingredients required! I love that it is no bake. The last thing I … ...
The Best Grasshopper Pie | RecipeLion.com
Recipe From : recipelion.com2018-06-14 · With this easy grasshopper pie recipe, you'll learn how to make frozen grasshopper pie is no time at all. This easy no bake dessert recipe is the perfect festive dessert for St. Patrick's day and beyond. Delicious Creme de Menthe liqueur comes together with marshmallow, whipped cream, and chocolate cookie crumbs to create the creamiest freezer pie you've ever made. This dessert is sure to … ...
10 Best Grasshopper Pie Creme De Menthe Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com...
- chocolate sandwich cookies, butter, marshmallow creme, whipping cream and 1 more.
- whipped cream, peppermint extract, green food coloring, creme de menthe and 6 more.
Easy Grasshopper Ice Cream Pie - House of Nash Eats
Recipe From : houseofnasheats.com2019-05-12 · Grasshopper Ice Cream Pie is an insanely delicious (and easy!) dessert with a homemade Oreo crust and layers of vanilla ice cream, Oreo cookies, and mint chip ice cream. Then it gets … ...
- Finely crush 20 of the Oreo cookies in a food processor or by pounding them inside a large Ziploc bag with something heavy like a rolling pin until they are just crumbs with no large pieces remaining and have the appearance of course sand. It should be about 2 cups of crushed Oreos.
- Mix the crushed Oreos and melted butter in a medium bowl until they resemble wet sand, then press into the bottom of a pie dish, a 9- or 10-inch springform pan, or square baking dish. I find using the bottom of a clean glass works best for this. Bake for 8 minutes, then cool completely.
- When crust has completely cooled, pull both ice cream flavors from the freezer and allow them to soften slightly. Using a large spoon, scoop the vanilla ice cream out in large, flat chunks, and place them on top of the crust in the bottom of your pan. Cover the vanilla layer with a piece of plastic wrap and use your hands to press it down into a flat layer. The warmth of your hands will help smooth out the layer a bit. Discard the plastic wrap.