Eggplant Aubergine Lasagna
EGGPLANT AUBERGINE LASAGNA
a tasty vegetarian alternative to the meaty variety..
Time: 75 minutes
- preheat the griller
- combine the lemon juice and olive oil and brush it on the eggplant slices
- lay them in a single layer on a nonstick baking tray and grill both sides for about 3 minutes each or until golden brown
- preheat the oven to 180c degrees
- in a bowl combine the tomato puree , tomatoes , oregano , basil , cayenne pepper and garlic
- in another bowl combine the parmesan and breadcrumbs
- spoon one third of the tomato mixture into the base of a lasagne or casserole dish
- sprinkle with one third of the breadcrumb mixture and cover with a layer of eggplant
- spread half the ricotta cheese over the eggplant and continue to layer in the same order , ending with the breadcrumb mixture
- scatter the mozzarella cheese over the top and bake for about 45 minutes or until golden and bubbly
- serve with salad and crusty bread
Number Of Ingredients: 13
- lemon juice
- olive oil
- tomato puree
- cayenne pepper
- garlic cloves
- dry breadcrumbs
- parmesan cheese
- ricotta cheese
- mozzarella cheese
EGGPLANT (AUBERGINE) LASAGNA
Make and share this Eggplant (Aubergine) Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Gidget
Yield 4 serving(s)
- Preheat the griller.
- Combine the lemon juice and olive oil and brush it on the eggplant slices.
- Lay them in a single layer on a nonstick baking tray and grill both sides for about 3 minutes each or until golden brown.
- Preheat the oven to 180C degrees.
- In a bowl combine the tomato puree, tomatoes, oregano, basil, cayenne pepper and garlic.
- In another bowl combine the parmesan and breadcrumbs.
- Spoon one third of the tomato mixture into the base of a lasagne or casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with one third of the breadcrumb mixture and cover with a layer of eggplant.
- Spread half the ricotta cheese over the eggplant and continue to layer in the same order, ending with the breadcrumb mixture (in my case hopefully).
- Scatter the mozzarella cheese over the top and bake for about 45 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Serve with salad and crusty bread.
Number Of Ingredients: 13
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 500 g eggplants, sliced lengthwise, unpeeled about 5mm thick (or 17.6 oz)
- 1 (440 g) can tomato puree (or 15.5 oz )
- 1 (440 g) can tomatoes, drained and chopped (or 15.5 oz)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
LOW-CARB EGGPLANT LASAGNA RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: large eggplants, sea salt, olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, crushed san marzano tomato, fresh basil, large egg, ricotta cheese, shredded mozzarella cheese, grated parmesan cheese, italian seasoning
Recipe From tasty.co
Provided by Crystal Hatch
Yield 12 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Cut off the ends of the eggplant, then slice lengthwise about ⅛-inch (3-mm) thick.
- Sprinkle the eggplant slices with sea salt on both sides and let sit for 10 minutes to draw out moisture. Pat dry with paper towels to remove excess liquid.
- Lightly grease a griddle pan with olive oil and heat over medium heat. Grill the eggplant slices for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until grill marks are visible. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, heat a drizzle of olive oil over medium-low heat, then add the garlic and red pepper flakes. Sauté for about 3 minutes, until the garlic is fragrant but not browned. Add the crushed tomatoes and 1 teaspoon of salt, stirring well to incorporate the garlic and red pepper. Simmer for 10 minutes, reducing the heat if the sauce begins to bubble too much. Add the basil and stir to combine. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat the egg, then add the ricotta, 1½ cups (150 g) of mozzarella, ¾ cup (80 g) of Parmesan, and the Italian seasoning. Mix well to combine.
- Assemble the lasagna. In a 9x13-inch (23x33-cm) baking dish, add enough sauce to cover the bottom of the dish and spread in an even layer. Add a layer of eggplant slices, covering the bottom of the dish completely. It's okay if the eggplant slices overlap slightly. Add a layer of the ricotta mixture and spread in a thin, even layer. Repeat with the remaining ingredients, finishing with a layer of sauce. Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella and Parmesan on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes, until cheese is fully melted.
- Turn the broiler on high and broil for 5 minutes, or until the cheese on top is browned and bubbly.
- Remove the lasagna from the oven and let rest for 15-20 minutes before serving to give the lasagna time to set.
- Serve garnished with fresh basil.
Number Of Ingredients: 12
- 2 large eggplants
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, plus more to taste
- olive oil, to taste
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 28 oz crushed san marzano tomato, 2 can
- 6 leaves fresh basil, thinly sliced, plus more for garnish
- 1 large egg
- 15 oz ricotta cheese, 1 container
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
In this vegetarian lasagna with no-boil noodles, silky eggplant and umami-rich cremini mushrooms take the place of the meat and serve as delicious foils for three kinds of cheese: mozzarella, ricotta, and Parmigiano-Reggiano.
Recipe From marthastewart.com
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Serves 8 to 10
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Sauce: Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high. Add mushrooms and eggplant and saute 10 minutes. Add onion, carrots, celery, and 1 teaspoon salt; cook until vegetables have browned in places and most of moisture is cooked out of mushrooms and eggplant, about 15 minutes. Add garlic, oregano, and red-pepper flakes; cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add tomato paste; cook 2 minutes more. Puree tomatoes in a blender or food processor; add to pan. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until reduced and thickened slightly but still very loose, about 15 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Cheese Mixture: In a large bowl, whisk together ricotta, milk, eggs, 1 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano, 2 1/2 cups mozzarella, parsley, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Assembly: Spread 2 cups sauce evenly in a 9-by-13-inch baking dish, preferably ceramic or enameled cast iron. Arrange 3 lasagna noodles over sauce (space noodles evenly; they will expand as the lasagna cooks). Spread 2 cups cheese mixture over noodles; top with 3 more noodles. Repeat layering of vegetable and cheese mixtures between noodles twice more. Spread 2 cups sauce evenly over top layer of noodles. Sprinkle evenly with remaining 1 1/2 cups mozzarella and 1/4 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano. Loosely cover with parchment-lined foil and transfer to a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake until noodles are tender but still al dente (easily pierced with the tip of a knife), 40 to 45 minutes. Uncover; continue baking until bubbly and puffed slightly along edges and golden brown in places on top, 20 to 25 minutes more. (There may appear to be a lot of liquid in the dish. It will be absorbed as the lasagna cools.) Transfer dish to a wire rack and let cool slightly and set, about 20 minutes; cut into squares to serve.
Number Of Ingredients: 20
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound cremini mushrooms, chopped (about 5 cups)
- 1 pound eggplant (1 to 2 medium), peeled and chopped (about 5 cups)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1 1/2 cups)
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped (3/4 cup)
- 2 celery stalks, chopped (3/4 cup)
- Kosher salt
- 6 garlic cloves, minced (2 tablespoons)
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 cans (28 ounces each) whole peeled tomatoes in juice
- 24 ounces whole-milk ricotta (3 cups)
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 large eggs
- 4 ounces Parmigiano-Reggiano, finely grated (1 1/4 cups)
- 1 pound low-moisture mozzarella, shredded (4 cups)
- 3/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 18 dry lasagna noodles
weeknight time-to-make course main-ingredient preparation occasion main-dish eggs-dairy pasta vegetables oven easy vegetarian lasagna cheese dietary low-sodium low-cholesterol low-calorie comfort-food low-carb healthy-2 low-in-something pasta-rice-and-grains taste-mood equipment 4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
More recipes about Eggplant aubergine lasagna recipes
Low Fat Eggplant (Aubergine) Lasagna Recipe - Food.com
Recipe From : food.com2005-01-24 · Recipes / One Dish Meal. Low Fat Eggplant (Aubergine) Lasagna. Recipe by dgpat. Easy, tasty, low fat - what more could you want from a meal?? Smells SO good while it's cooking too! Even people who don't like eggplant have enjoyed this. Serve with a nice green salad and garlic bread and enjoy!! MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO. READY IN: 1hr 45mins. SERVES: 4-6. UNITS: … ...
Jamie Oliver's Aubergine (Eggplant) Lasagne Recipe, My Way
Recipe From : yellowmellowlife.com2013-05-30 · Add olive oil to a pan. As it gets a little warm, add in the aubergine (eggplant) flesh, garlic, parsley and chilli flakes. Let them roast up a little for around … ...
Eggplant Lasagna Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2019-04-04 · Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Oil 2 baking sheets and a 9x13-inch baking dish with 1 teaspoon olive oil. Step 2 Whisk eggs and water … ...
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Oil 2 baking sheets and a 9x13-inch baking dish with 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- Whisk eggs and water together in a shallow dish. Combine Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, salt, and ground black pepper in a separate shallow dish.
- Dip eggplant slices into egg mixture, then press each gently into bread crumb mixture. Gently tap off any excess crumbs. Arrange slices on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake eggplant slices in the preheated oven until tops are golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes. Flip eggplant and bake an additional 20 to 25 minutes.
Easy Eggplant Lasagna | Kitchn
Recipe From : thekitchn.com2019-08-14 · Lightly brush the eggplant with the 1 tablespoon olive oil. Roast until just starting to become pliable, 15 to 20 minutes. Meanwhile, beat the 1 egg in a medium … ...
Eggplant Lasaga Recipe! | Feasting At Home
Recipe From : feastingathome.com...
Easy Eggplant Lasagna Recipe (Vegetarian & Low Carb) | The ...
Recipe From : themediterraneandish.com2020-10-09 · Grab 1 or 2 large sheet pans and brush with a bit of extra virgin olive oil. Arrange the eggplant slices in one single layer. Roast in the oven at 400 degrees F for about 20 minutes or until the eggplant is soft and pliable. Make the filling. While the eggplant … ...
- Season the eggplant slices on both sides with kosher salt and set aside for 20 to 30 minutes (if you don't have the time, this step can be optional).
- Wipe the eggplant slices very well with a paper towel (you want to dry it well and remove any excess salt), then arrange on lightly oiled baking sheet (or two if needed). Brush the top of the eggplant with extra virgin olive oil. Roast in the heated oven until the eggplant softens and becomes pliable (about 15 to 20 minutes or so).
- While the eggplant is roasting, prepare the ricotta filling. In a mixing bowl, beat the egg. Add the ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, ¼ Parmesan, garlic, oregano, spinach and chopped herbs. Add a small pinch of kosher salt and black pepper to your liking. Mix well to combine.
Healthy Eggplant Lasagna (UNDER 200 calories!) - Cooking ...
Recipe From : cookingmadehealthy.com2019-07-01 · EGGPLANT LASAGNA My eggplant lasagna recipe replaces noodles with low carb, high protein eggplant strips that are rich and meaty. The meal prep is easy and the short cook time makes this a great weeknight meal. Eating healthy doesn’t mean giving up your favorite meals, it means finding ways to make your go-tos even tastier and better for you. Since eggplant … ...
- Slice eggplant into 1/2" rounds and season with salt on both sides then place on a cooling rack for 20 minutes to let it release moisture.
- Add the olive oil to a large pan on medium heat and cook the onions for 3-4 minutes until translucent then add in the garlic and cook an additional 30 seconds.
The Best Low-Carb Eggplant Lasagna | KetoDiet Blog
Recipe From : ketodietapp.com2021-04-11 · Brush the eggplant slices with 1 tablespoon of ghee from both sides. Place in the oven and bake at 200 °C/ 400 °F (fan assisted), or 220 °C/ 425 °F (conventional) for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool. Grease a pan with 1 tablespoon of ghee … ...
Scruffy aubergine lasagne | Jamie Oliver pasta recipes
Recipe From : jamieoliver.com2019-07-23 · Place a large shallow casserole pan on a medium heat with 250ml of water. Prick the whole aubergines all over with a fork, halve lengthways and place in … ...
- Meanwhile, peel and finely slice the garlic, and pick the sage leaves.Preheat the oven to 200ºC/400ºF/gas 6.Remove the lid, and once most of the liquid has cooked away, make a well in the middle.
Meat and Eggplant Sauce Lasagna Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2020-02-01 · Stir eggplant, zucchini, mushrooms, carrots, tomato puree, 2 tablespoons salt, basil, black pepper, oregano, and bay leaf into the sauce. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, stirring occasionally, until flavors are well blended, about 1 hour. Remove and discard bay leaf. ...
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir until onions start turning clear, 5 to 10 minutes. Add ground beef; season with salt and pepper. Cook and stir until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Add crushed tomatoes. Fill the empty tomato can with water and pour into the sauce.
- Stir eggplant, zucchini, mushrooms, carrots, tomato puree, 2 tablespoons salt, basil, black pepper, oregano, and bay leaf into the sauce. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, stirring occasionally, until flavors are well blended, about 1 hour. Remove and discard bay leaf.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain and lay the noodles out on paper towels to dry; remove and discard any broken pieces.
Easy Keto Eggplant Lasagna Recipe | Wholesome Yum
Recipe From : wholesomeyum.com2020-07-31 · While eggplant is roasting, heat oil in a large pan. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, then add ground beef and season with salt and pepper. Cook until browned, … ...
- While the eggplant is roasting, heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook for about 30 seconds, until fragrant. Add the ground beef. Season with sea salt and black pepper. Cook until browned (about 10 minutes), breaking apart the meat with a spoon or spatula.
- While the meat sauce simmers, make the cheese filling. In a small bowl, stir together the ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, and egg.
- Line the bottom of a 9x13 in (23x33 cm) glass or stoneware casserole dish with a single layer of roasted eggplant slices (typically 6 slices for a layer). Top with the ground beef marinara mixture. Spread the ricotta mixture on top. Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese. Repeat the layers again, with shredded mozzarella last.
Eggplant Parmigiana | RecipeTin Eats
Recipe From : recipetineats.com2021-05-18 · Eggplant slices: Slice the eggplant lengthwise into 8mm / ⅓” thick slices. Place on to three lined trays and brush each side of every slice with olive oil; then … ...
Eggplant Lasagna Recipe | Danny Boome | Food Network
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com2016-11-18 · Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Arrange sliced eggplant in a single layer on 2 sheet pans. Brush on both sides using 3 tablespoons of oil and season with salt and … ...
- Arrange sliced eggplant in a single layer on 2 sheet pans. Brush on both sides using 3 tablespoons of oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast the eggplant until it is soft and golden. Turn slices halfway through, about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet add the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil and the sliced mushrooms. Saute until soft for about 7 minutes. Add the minced garlic and chopped thyme. Cook for another 2 minutes. Once the mushrooms are cooked remove and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl add the ricotta, eggs, 1/2 cup Parmesan, oregano, mushrooms, 2 teaspoons of salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Mix well. Brush an 8-inch baking dish with oil.
50 of the best eggplant recipes - Good Food
Recipe From : goodfood.com.au...
- Shichimi togarashi crumbed eggplant with noodles, herbs and coriander mayo. 30 mins - 1 hour.
- Eggplant, brown rice and quinoa salad with quick pickled onion and a date and ras el hanout dressing. 1-2 hours.
Vegetarian lasagne recipe | Jamie Oliver lasagne recipes
Recipe From : jamieoliver.com2015-09-16 · Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat, add the garlic, thyme and aubergine, then crumble over the chilli and cook for 10 minutes. Tip in the … ...
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400ºF/gas 6. Prick the whole aubergines all over with a fork and steam in a colander over a pan of simmering water for 30 minutes, then halve, scoop out and roughly chop the flesh.Meanwhile, peel and finely slice the garlic and pick the thyme leaves.Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat, add the garlic, thyme and aubergine, then crumble over the chilli and cook for 10 minutes.Tip in the tomatoes, breaking them up with a spoon, then add the balsamic vinegar.Pick in most of the basil leaves, then bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened and reduced, then taste and season to perfection with sea salt and black pepper.Grate the Parmesan and half the Cheddar, roughly slicing the remaining Cheddar.To layer up, spread a layer of tomato sauce across the base of an ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle lightly with grated cheese, cover with a layer of lasagne sheets, then repeat the layers twice more.
- Finish with a layer of sauce, sprinkle with the remaining grated cheese and dot over the slices of Cheddar.
- Bake at the bottom of the oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden and bubbling.Pick over the remaining basil, drizzle lightly with extra virgin, then serve.
Easy Aubergine Lasagne Recipe - olivemagazine
Recipe From : olivemagazine.com2020-06-08 · Put half the aubergine slices into a deep 20cm x 30cm baking dish and spoon over half of the tomato sauce, then half the lasagne sheets and half the white sauce. Tear over half of the mozzarella and lay on some basil leaves. Repeat the layers, starting with the aubergine slices and ending with the mozzarella and basil. Grate more parmesan over the top then put into the oven for 40 minutes or ... ...
Eggplant Lasagna | Delicious, Low Carb Lasagna Without Noodles
Recipe From : wellplated.com2019-08-07 · Eggplant is at its peak right now, so this is the ideal time to make this Eggplant Lasagna recipe! In between the eggplant slices is a luscious, creamy mix of ricotta, spinach, Parmesan, and mushrooms. It’s a vegetarian lasagna that is hearty, filling, and comforting, just as any good lasagna recipe … ...
- Position racks in the upper and lower thirds of your oven. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly coat 2 rimmed baking sheets with nonstick spray. Coat a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Arrange sliced eggplant in a single layer on the 2 sheet pans—if some of your end-most eggplant slices are very curved, trim off the eggplant outermost curvy portion so that the slices lay mostly flat. Brush 2 1/2 tablespoons of the oil over both sides of all of the slices. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper over the top.
- Roast the eggplant until it is soft and golden, about 25 minutes, flipping the slices over and swapping the pans’ positions once halfway through. Remove the slices from the oven and reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet heat the remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Add the sliced mushrooms. Saute until the mushrooms are soft, about 7 minutes. Add the minced garlic, next ½ teaspoon kosher salt, and oregano. Cook for another 2 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat. Add the marinara pasta sauce and stir to combine.
Zucchini Eggplant Lasagna Recipe | MyRecipes
Recipe From : myrecipes.com2008-07-15 · Preheat oven to 350°. Arrange eggplant slices in a single layer on several layers of paper towels. Sprinkle evenly with 1/2 teaspoon salt; let stand 15 minutes. Heat oil in a large skillet over … ...
- Arrange eggplant slices in a single layer on several layers of paper towels. Sprinkle evenly with 1/2 teaspoon salt; let stand 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic to pan; sauté 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, oregano, red pepper, and tomatoes; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Combine basil, ricotta, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon black pepper in a small bowl. Spread 1/2 cup tomato mixture into the bottom of a 13 x 9–inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Arrange 4 noodles over tomato mixture; top with half of eggplant and half of zucchini. Spread ricotta mixture over vegetables; cover with 4 noodles. Spread 1 cup tomato mixture over noodles; layer with remaining eggplant and zucchini slices. Arrange remaining 4 noodles over vegetables, and spread remaining tomato mixture over noodles. Top evenly with mozzarella. Cover with foil coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 25 minutes or until browned. Cool for 5 minutes.
Slow Cooker Eggplant Lasagna | Slow Cooker Foodie
Recipe From : slowcookerfoodie.com2021-04-26 · Rinse the eggplant slices with water and dry them gently with paper towels. In a small mixing bowl, add ricotta cheese, garlic, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, egg and mix until combined. Spray the slow cooker (6 quart or larger) with oil. ...
Spinach & Eggplant Lasagna - Divalicious Recipes
Recipe From : divaliciousrecipes.com2019-01-10 · With a hot grill, place the eggplant under and grill until both sides are golden (turn over the eggplant once one side is cooked). Set aside. In a bowl, mix the spinach, ricotta, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Put a layer of the eggplant at the bottom of a greased baking dish. Spread some of the spinach mixture over the aubergine … ...
- With a hot grill, place the eggplant under and grill until both sides are golden (turn over the eggplant once one side is cooked).
Vegan Eggplant Lasagna - Simple Vegan Blog
Recipe From : simpleveganblog.com2018-09-12 · Preheat the oven to 400ºF or 200ºC. I used a 9 1/4″ x 6″ x 2″ or 23 x 15 x 5 cm baking dish, but you can use any other rectangular or square dish you want. Spread a thin layer of marinara sauce on the bottom of a baking or casserole dish. Top with a layer of eggplant … ...
- Add salt to the eggplant slices on both sides and place them in a colander in the sink to remove excess water and bitterness for about 15 minutes. This step is optional, but if you omit it, your lasagna probably will have too much liquid.
- Rinse and dry salted eggplant slices well. Then grill them (or cook them in a skillet) until golden brown (no oil needed).
- I used a 9 1/4″ x 6″ x 2″ or 23 x 15 x 5 cm baking dish, but you can use any other rectangular or square dish you want.
Easy Aubergine Lasagne - How to Make Vegetarian Aubergine ...
Recipe From : delish.com2019-09-09 · Preheat oven to 200°C. Cut ends of aubergines and slice thinly, about 1/4” thick. Lay slices on a cooling rack and season with salt. Let sit for 20 minutes. ...
Easy Eggplant Lasagna Recipe - Add a Pinch
Recipe From : addapinch.com2012-01-20 · Preheat oven to 350º F. Slice eggplant into thin strips and place on a baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven … ...
- Slice eggplant into thin strips and place on a baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven until tender, about 10 minutes.