Finger Licking Ribs
FINGER LICKING RIBS
the sauce for these ribs is so tasty, you'll be licking your fingers and the plate! this would make a great barbeque sauce for most everything. the recipe comes from the chatelaine cookbook.
Time: 105 minutes
- cut ribs into 8 to 10 portions and place in a heavy saucepan
- cover with water and boil gently for 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes , or until tender
- to make sauce , stir remaining ingredients together
- brush ribs with sauce and barbeque over hot coals
- turn often , basting with sauce , until hot and glazed , about 8 to 10 minutes
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- pork spareribs
- soy sauce
- liquid honey
- worcestershire sauce
- cayenne pepper
FINGER LICKING RIBS
The sauce for these ribs is so tasty, you'll be licking your fingers and the plate! This would make a great barbeque sauce for most everything. The recipe comes from the Chatelaine Cookbook.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by CrystalB
Yield 8-10 serving(s)
- Cut ribs into 8 to 10 portions and place in a heavy saucepan.
- Cover with water and boil gently (covered) for 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until tender.
- To make sauce, stir remaining ingredients together.
- Brush ribs with sauce and barbeque over hot coals.
- Turn often, basting with sauce, until hot and glazed, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- 6 lbs back pork spareribs
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup liquid honey
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
FINGER LICKING, STICKY, JUICY RIBS
These ribs combine the best of all ingredients in a dish that is guaranteed to leave your dinner guests licking their lips and their fingers. Make sure you serve with finger bowls or lots of wet naps!
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Bhappys kitchen
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
- Combine all ingredients for sauce in large saucepan.
- Remove membrane from the back of the ribs.
- Cut ribs into 2 rib segments.
- Place ribs into sauce and bring to a gentle boil. Boil ribs for about 45-60 minutes, on a low heat.
- Remove ribs from sauce and place in ziplock bag or container to be placed in fridge once meat has cooled.
- Boil remaining sauce until it has reduced to at least half your original amount and is very thick and shiny.
- Remove sauce from heat, cool and remove fat.
- At this point, both ribs and sauce can be either refridgerated or frozen for use at later date.
- On serving day, either grill or broil ribs, basting often with sauce until sauce is sticky and thick on ribs.
Number Of Ingredients: 10
- 3 lbs pork back ribs
- 1 1/2 cups lager beer
- 1 1/2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup soya sauce
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1 lime, juice and zest of
- 1 orange, juice and zest of
- 1/3 cup grapefruit juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
FINGER LICKIN' RIBS
Recipe from DVO. I watched the video once on the DVO site and thought it looked like a fantastic recipe. It still does but I haven't made it yet. It is easy and simple. If anyone makes it, please let me know so we can post opinions! thank you...
Recipe From justapinch.com
Provided by Susan Cutler
- 1. Boil ribs and salad dressing in a large bot of water on high until you reach a full rolling boil.
- 2. Reduce heat and cook on low for about 2 hours until ribs are nice and tender. Remove from heat, drain, and marinade in barbeque sauce (reserving 1 cup) until ready to grill (will keep in fridge for up to 3-4 days).
- 3. Grill in a vegetable grill basket with extra barbeque sauce until heated through and crispy. Enjoy!
Number Of Ingredients: 3
- 1 pkg (large) boneless pork loin country-style ribs
- 1 c italian salad dressing
- 1 bottle barbecue sauce (i prefer the darker ones like bulls eye)
You'll also love
More recipes about Finger Licking Ribs recipes
Finger Licking Ribs Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2020-03-05 · Step 1 Cut ribs into 1-rib pieces and toss with 1 teaspoon garlic powder. Brown half of ribs in hot oil in Dutch oven over medium-high heat; remove. ...
20+ Finger Licking BBQ Ribs Recipes | It Is a Keeper
Recipe From : itisakeeper.com2019-06-28 · Honey-Hoisin Grilled Ribs: Marinate these ribs for an hour in a marinade full of hoisin, ketchup, soy sauce, Chinese 5-spice, and more! Grilled BBQ Pork Ribs: Make your homemade BBQ dry rub and BBQ sauce before you throw your ribs on the grill! Baby Back Ribs with Boom Sauce: These ribs … ...
Finger-Licking Slow-Roasted Ribs | A DAY IN THE KITCHEN
Recipe From : adayinthekitchen.com2019-07-22 · Coat ribs well with barbecue sauce and place curved side down on a roasting pan lined with heavy-duty foil. Cover the pan with foil and roast for 3 hours. Remove pan from the oven and … ...
- Rinse rib racks under cool water, rubbing off any debris, marrow, or bone fragments. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Coat ribs well with barbecue sauce and place curved side down on a roasting pan lined with heavy-duty foil.
10 Best Pork Finger Ribs Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com2021-05-31 · Pork Finger Ribs Recipes 248,434 Recipes. Last updated May 31, 2021. This search takes into account your taste preferences. 248,434 suggested recipes. Baked Beans and Ribs O Meu Tempero. ground black pepper, ribs, chili paste, olive oil, tomato paste and 11 more. Grilled Ribs with Homemade Sriracha BBQ Sauce McCormick. ribs… ... Show details
Finger Licking Ribs in a Flash - Steven and Chris
Recipe From : cbc.ca2013-01-28 · Uncomplicated ingredients and a simple recipe create delicious finger-licking ribs that can be on the table in a flash with the help of Chef Voula's favourite kitchen helper: a pressure cooker. ... Show details
Smack Yo Mama Finger Lickin Grand Marnier Bar-B-Que Pork Ribs
Recipe From : shesgotflavor.com2011-09-29 · These ribs are fall off the bone, finger licking good! Bar-B-Que pork ribs was probably one of the first things I perfected when I learned how to cook. Anything bar-b-que is great but pork ribs LAWD HAVE MERCY!! This recipe is addictive so I warn you, you make it once you better have the sauce ingredients on hand because you WILL make it again. Oh and by the way it’s the same bar-b … ...
How to Cook Finger Ribs | Livestrong.com
Recipe From : livestrong.comFinger ribs are a type of small rib that can be either pork or beef, depending on where you purchase them; as the name suggests, they are approximately the same size as a finger. Finger ribs are fairly tender, but you must take some care when cooking them, as they are a bit easier to burn and overcook than larger ribs, which can make the meat tough and less enjoyable. ... Show details
10 Best Beef Rib Finger Meat Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com...
- onions, cumin, Hunts Tomato Sauce, chili pepper, Gebhardt Chili Powder and 12 more.
- tomato, low fat cheddar cheese, romaine lettuce leaf, Hellmann's or Best Foods Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise and 2 more.
- garlic powder, unsalted butter, finely chopped shallots, bone-in ribeye steak and 3 more.
Finger Licking Ribs in a Flash - Steven and Chris
Recipe From : cbc.ca2013-01-28 · Finger Licking Ribs in a Flash. Monday January 28, 2013 in Recipes. Uncomplicated ingredients and a simple recipe create delicious finger-licking ribs … ... Show details
Finger Licking Good Crockpot BBQ Ribs Recipes - Best of Crock
Recipe From : bestofcrock.com...
Finger licking ribs recipe
Recipe From : crecipe.comFinger licking ribs recipe. Learn how to cook great Finger licking ribs . Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Finger licking ribs recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Finger licking ribs recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Good appetite! 61% Finger Licking Ribs Allrecipes.com Bite-sized pieces of pork spareribs ... ... Show details
Al Roker's Sticky Ginger Ale Ribs Recipe
Recipe From : parade.com2021-05-21 · Place ribs in a roasting pan. Reserve 1 cup ginger ale. Add remaining ginger ale, salt and enough water to barely cover ribs. Cover tightly with foil; place in oven 2–3 hours or until ribs are... ...
Easy 'finger-licking' Lamb Chops/ribs recipe by Foodeva ...
Recipe From : halaal.recipes...
Slow Cooker Ribs Recipes for a Finger Licking Dinner ...
Recipe From : slowcookerfromscratch.com2020-06-19 · This collection of Slow Cooker Ribs for a Finger-Licking Dinner features slow cooker ribs that are spicy, sweet, smokey, Asian flavored, garlicky, peppery, fruity, soy-glazed, honey-sweetened, balsamic, and of course there are ribs with barbecue sauce. AND there are even some ribs here that are low-carb! Hopefully you can find a couple of ribs recipes here you’d like to try. ...
Fall Off the Bone Ribs with Homemade BBQ Sauce
Recipe From : cookswithcocktails.com2014-06-02 · Sprinkle the rub on each of the ribs and rub it all around so that all parts of the ribs are covered in the spice mixture. Place in a large covered oven proof dish. You can cut the rib racks in … ...
- If it hasn't been done already, take off the membrane from the bottom side of the ribs.Preheat your oven to 300 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients of the rub together into a bowl. Sprinkle the rub on each of the ribs and rub it all around so that all parts of the ribs are covered in the spice mixture. Place in a large covered oven proof dish. You can cut the rib racks in half or in smaller pieces.
- In the meantime, make the BBQ sauce by adding each of the ingredients to a bowl and whisk to combine.
Finger Licking Good Korean Ribs Recipe - Recipezazz.com
Recipe From : recipezazz.com2012-08-02 · Combine all marinade ingredients in a plastic baggie, then put in the ribs and massage to make sure ribs get well coated. Let the ribs marinate for at least a few … ...
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a plastic baggie, then put in the ribs and massage to make sure ribs get well coated. Let the ribs marinate for at least a few hours or overnight, turning every so often to evenly marinate the ribs.
- Add the ribs and marinade into a roasting pan. Top up with enough water to cover the ribs three quarter of the way. Cover tightly with foil, and put in the oven and bake for 1 hour, or until ribs are tender.
Al Roker's Sticky Ginger Ale Ribs Recipe - TODAY
Recipe From : today.com2017-07-14 · Ingredients. Ribs. 3 racks baby back ribs, cleaned and membrane removed. Four 7-ounce bottles ginger ale. 2 tablespoons salt. Sauce. 2 tablespoons … ...
Instant Pot Finger-Licking Tender BBQ Ribs | Tested by Amy ...
Recipe From : pressurecookrecipes.com2021-04-12 · Make Instant Pot Ribs in 40 minutes using 4 simple ingredients! Brushed with your favorite sweet & smoky BBQ sauce, these tender & juicy BBQ Ribs in Instant Pot are finger-licking delicious. Great beginner recipe … ...
- Prepare & Season Baby Back Ribs: Remove the membrane from the back of the ribs with a paper towel. Season the Baby Back Ribs with generous amount of kosher salt and ground black pepper.
- Pressure Cook Baby Back Ribs: Place 1 cup (250ml) of cold running water (or apple cider vinegar) and a trivet in Instant Pot Pressure Cooker. Place the baby back ribs on top of the trivet. Close lid, then turn Venting Knob to Sealing position. Pressure cook at High Pressure for 16 – 25 minutes + Full Natural Release*Pro Tip: Adjust the timing according to your preference: 16 minutes (Tender with a bit of chew) to 25 minutes (Fall off the bone). Open the lid carefully.
- Apply Sauce and Finish in Oven: Brush your favorite BBQ sauce all over the baby back ribs on all sides including the bones. Place the baby back ribs with the baking tray in the oven for 10 – 15 minutes.
Finger-Lickin' Country Style Boneless Beef Ribs - Foodgasm ...
Recipe From : foodgasmrecipes.com2017-03-04 · Instructions. Place the ribs in an 8-quart stockpot. Add enough water to cover ribs. Mix in about 1 cup barbecue sauce to the water. Cover, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Simmer covered for 2 hours, until ribs are tender. Preheat grill to medium. Remove ribs … ...
- Place the ribs in an 8-quart stockpot. Add enough water to cover ribs. Mix in about 1 cup barbecue sauce to the water. Cover, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Simmer covered for 2 hours, until ribs are tender.
- Transfer ribs to preheated grill. Close grill lid. Grill for 10 to 20 minutes, basting generously with barbecue sauce & turning often (every 2 minutes). (Note: be careful not to overcook the ribs, as they will dry out).
Finger-Licking Bourbon BBQ Pork Ribs | Recipe Adaptors
Recipe From : recipeadaptors.wordpress.com2012-05-12 · This is the best ribs recipe I have ever tried. The deliciousness starts by cooking these slowly in the oven with pineapple juice – that makes the ribs ultra-tender. Then you add the marinade and BBQ – the bourbon gives them a smoky flavour, and the honey and treacle make them good and sticky. You might be worried when you see the length of the list of ingredients below but, believe me ... ...
A Finger-Licking, Slow Cooker Asian Short Ribs Recipe
Recipe From : emeraldpalate.com2020-06-20 · In the bottom of the crock pot or a small bowl, whisk the soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger together. Whisk in the honey and brown sugar … ...
Finger Licking Good Instant Pot Ribs - Lenaskitchen
Recipe From : lenaskitchenblog.com2018-06-13 · Combine all of the dry ingredients for the rub, mix well. Wash and dry your ribs completely. Apply dry rub generously all over the top, bottom and sides of ribs. Add in your wire rack, pour in the … ...
- Combine all of the dry ingredients for the rub, mix well. Wash and dry your ribs completely. Apply dry rub generously all over the top, bottom and sides of ribs.
- Add in your wire rack, pour in the apple cider vinegar, liquid smoke and water under the rack. Add rack to keep the ribs out of the liquid on the bottom of the Instant Pot. If you don’t have a rack, ball up some aluminum foil and try to make a rack of some sort to elevate the pork.
- Close lid on your Instant Pot and cook at High Pressure for 16 – 25 minutes. Adjust the timing according to your preference: 16 minutes (Tender with a bit of chew) to 25 minutes (Fall off the bone). Let the Instant Pot sit and naturally release the pressure for 10 minutes. Open the lid carefully after 10 minutes.