Grandma's Fudge Sauce
GRANDMA'S HOT FUDGE SAUCE
Grandma used to make this on Sunday nights, it is the best! Even if you are usually not a big chocolate lover, you will LOVE this.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by bonjourmn
Yield 15 serving(s)
- Heat medium sized sauce pan at medium heat.
- Put chocolate and butter into the pan, melt.
- Mix sugar into butter and chocolate mixture.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs with a few tablespoons of milk.
- Stir egg mixture into chocolate sauce as fast as you can!
- Don't take too long because the eggs will scramble-mixing half of the egg mixture in at a time makes it easier.
- Add enough milk to dissolve the sugar and make a smooth sauce.
- Use more than called for, if necessary.
- Add salt and vanilla.
- Store left overs in the fridge for up to a week.
- You may be tempted to eat it out of the jar!
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 2 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2-1 cup milk
GRANDMA LORI'S OLD-FASHIONED FUDGE
Make and share this Grandma Lori's Old-Fashioned Fudge recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Tonkcats
Yield 1 serving(s)
- Lightly grease an 8 or 9-inch square pan.
- Combine dry ingredients in heavy 4 quart saucepan.
- Stir in milk.
- Bring to a "bubbly" boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil, without stirring, to 234 degrees (soft ball stage). Remove from heat. Cool at room temperature to 110 degrees.
- Beat with wooden spoon until thickens and loses gloss.
- Quickly spread in prepared pan.
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- 2/3 cup cocoa
- 3 cups sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
You'll also love
More recipes about Grandma's Fudge Sauce recipes
Grandma's Fudge Sauce Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2020-06-19 · Step 1 Melt the chocolate and butter in a heavy pot over low heat, stirring constantly. Gradually stir in the sugar, vanilla extract, salt, and evaporated milk. Cook … ...
Grandma's Hot Fudge Sauce - My Food and Family Recipes
Recipe From : myfoodandfamily.com1 Combine sugar, cocoa powder, milk, and butter in small kettle. Melt and bring up to a boil. Boil for 1 minute longer and remove from the burner. ...
Old Fashioned Hot Fudge Sauce Recipe - These Old Cookbooks
Recipe From : theseoldcookbooks.com2020-05-29 · Instructions: In a saucepan, bring water, sugar, cocoa powder, corn starch, vanilla, and butter to a boil. Stir constantly, cooking until thickened. Serve over ice … ...
Grandma's Fudge Sauce recipe | Epicurious.com
Recipe From : epicurious.com2017-03-26 · Grandma's Fudge Sauce . Submitted by rsabbagh Updated: March 26, 2017. 0/4. reviews (0) 0%. make it again. Go to reviews. Be the first to rate and review this recipe… ... Show details
EASY HOT FUDGE SAUCE - Grandma's Simple Recipes
Recipe From : grandmarecip.com2021-01-16 · EASY HOT FUDGE SAUCE. By Lauren Grant. 16 January 2021. 0. 75. Facebook. Twitter. Pinterest. WhatsApp. INGREDIENTS. 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet Chocolate Chips; 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk; 1 cup sugar; 1 … ... Show details
Grandma's Hot Fudge sauce | Among the Young
Recipe From : amongtheyoung.com2017-11-06 · Combine sugar and cocoa in a medium saucepan. Cook on medium heat for 3 minutes; stirring constantly. Add evaporated milk, butter, and vanilla. Boil and stir … ...
Grandma Val's Hot Fudge Sauce - Foodie With Family
Recipe From : foodiewithfamily.com2018-06-28 · Melt the butter and unsweetened chocolate together in a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally. Stir the corn syrup and boiling water together in a heat-proof measuring cup then add to the pan … ...
- Melt the butter and unsweetened chocolate together in a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Stir the corn syrup and boiling water together in a heat-proof measuring cup then add to the pan with the sugar.
The Best Old Fashioned Hot Fudge Sauce in the World
Recipe From : pastrychefonline.com2020-08-23 · Ice cream sauce fans, get ready to wow your family, your guests, and even yourself with this old fashioned hot fudge sauce recipe in all the land. This deeply flavorful dessert sauce is the same sauce I made in huge quantities at both fine dining restaurants I worked in. It’s the kind of sauce … ...
- Place the butter, sugar, corn syrup, heavy cream, salt and milk in a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan. Heat over medium heat until it comes to a boil.
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces (or use excellent quality chocolate chips or paillettes) and add to the bowl.
Grandma's Fudge Sauce | Recipe | Sweet sauce, Fudge sauce ...
Recipe From : pinterest.comJul 19, 2013 - With just six ingredients-and a little time over the stove-you can have a rich, chocolatey sauce to use with your favorite dessert. Jul 19, 2013 - With just six ingredients-and a little time over the stove-you can have a rich, chocolatey sauce to use with your favorite dessert. Pinterest. Today . Explore. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review ... ... Show details
Fudge Sauce Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comDirections. In a saucepan, bring the brownie mix and water to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Serve over ice cream. Garnish with cherries if desired. ...
Grandma Val’s Hot Fudge Sauce | Tasty Kitchen: A Happy ...
Recipe From : tastykitchen.com2011-07-13 · Melt the butter and unsweetened chocolate together in a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally. Stir in sugar, corn syrup, and boiling water. Increase heat to medium and stir mixture until it reaches boiling. Boil without stirring for 8 minutes. ...
Grandma's Chocolate Fantasy Fudge Recipe - These Old Cookbooks
Recipe From : theseoldcookbooks.com2018-10-21 · How to Make Old Fashioned Fudge Recipe: Scroll down to the end of this post for the full recipe for old fashioned fantasy fudge. Line a 13×9-inch pan with aluminum foil and grease generously. Using a medium saucepan … ...
- Line a 13x9 inch pan with aluminum foil, allowing excess foil to hang over both ends. Grease generously.
- Add sugar, margarine and evaporated milk to a medium size saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Stir in chocolate chips until completely melted. Add marshmallow cream, walnuts and vanilla. Stir until completely incorporated.
Grandma's Fudge Sauce | Recipe | Desserts, Hot fudge, Fudge
Recipe From : pinterest.comJun 8, 2020 - With just six ingredients-and a little time over the stove-you can have a rich, chocolatey sauce to use with your favorite dessert. Jun 8, 2020 - With just six ingredients-and a little time over the stove-you can have a rich, chocolatey sauce to use with your favorite dessert. Jun 8, 2020 - With just six ingredients-and a little time over the stove-you can have a rich, chocolatey ... ... Show details
Grandma's Fudge Sauce - Crecipe.com
Recipe From : crecipe.comGrandma's Fudge Sauce . With just six ingredients-and a little time over the stove-you can have a rich, chocolatey sauce to use with your favorite dessert. Visit original page with recipe. Bookmark this recipe to cookbook online. Melt the chocolate and butter in a heavy pot over low heat, stirring constantly. Gradually stir in the sugar, vanilla extract, salt, and evaporated milk. Cook and ... ... Show details
Mocha Fudge Sauce Recipe | Katie Lee Biegel | Food Network
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com2017-03-16 · Directions. In a medium saucepan, combine the condensed milk, chocolate, butter and espresso and cook over low heat, stirring, until the chocolate is completely melted and the sauce is … ...
Grandma's Fudge Sauce Recipe | Fudge sauce, Sweet sauce ...
Recipe From : pinterest.com.auOct 19, 2015 - With just six ingredients-and a little time over the stove-you can have a rich, chocolatey sauce to use with your favorite dessert. More information Grandma's Fudge Sauce ... Show details
Grandma's Hot Fudge Sauce | Naturally Savvy
Recipe From : naturallysavvy.comHeat medium sized sauce pan at medium heat. Put chocolate and butter into the pan, melt. Mix sugar into butter and chocolate mixture. In a separate bowl, beat eggs with a few tablespoons of milk. ... Show details
Grandma's Fudge Recipe | Just A Pinch Recipes
Recipe From : justapinch.com2013-12-15 · How to Make Grandma's Fudge Recipe. Step-by-Step. Combine sugar and milk. Boil slowly (10) minutes. Remove from heat. Add vanilla, unsweetened baker's chocolate and chocolate morsels, stir until completely melted. Add butter. Stir until fudge … ...
Old Fashioned Fudge Recipe, Just Like Grandma Used to Make
Recipe From : pastrychefonline.com2020-11-13 · If you’re looking for a great hot fudge sauce recipe, do give mine a try. It is literally the best hot fudge sauce ever. You can learn more about the science of making fudge, or for ease of browsing, find all my candy recipes in one place. Enjoy! As with any candy, making old fashioned fudge … ...
- Line an 8"x8" pan** (See Notes) with parchment or non-stick foil with a piece that is long enough to line the bottom and come up and over two opposite sides of the pan. (use these as "handles" to get the cooled fudge out of the pan). Spray with pan spray. You can also spray or butter the pan well, but using parchment or non-stick foil will make it easier to get the fudge out of the pan.
- Place the sugar, cocoa powder, corn syrup, salt and milk in a heavy-bottomed saucepan that is much larger than you think you need. 3 quart size will work just fine.
- Stir well, and cook over medium heat until the mixture comes to a boil. You can stir it and scrape the sides of the pan until it starts to boil.
- Allow the mixture to boil until it reaches 234F. This is just under the soft ball stage, but this is the correct temperature for making cocoa fudge. (If you're making chocolate fudge, cook to 238F, which is the soft ball stage.)
Grandma's Fudge Sauce - Review by KGora - Allrecipes.com
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2013-02-27 · Perfection! I was on a quest to find the perfect hot fudge sauce to make for prize gifts for my daughter-in-law-to-be's bridal shower. My search is over. I followed this recipe to a T and it was exactly what I was looking for. Other recipes I came across just didn't have the deep fudge flavor this one has. I think using the unsweetened chocolate is the ticket. I always use Domino sugar in my ... ...
Grandma's Hot Fudge Sauce - Kiwi and Carrot | Recipe | Hot ...
Recipe From : pinterest.caDec 17, 2015 - Grandma's Hot Fudge Sauce uses 5 ingredients to make a rich and delicious chocolate sauce to spoon over ice cream or eat straight from the bowl! .. Recipe from kiwiandcarrot.com. Grandma's Hot Fudge Sauce - Kiwi and Carrot ... ... Show details
Grandma's Fudge - Recipe | Cooks.com
Recipe From : cooks.com2016-08-05 · Home > Recipes > Grandma's Fudge. Printer-friendly version. GRANDMA'S FUDGE : 5 c. sugar 1 c. milk or 1 can evaporated milk 2 sticks butter 1 jar marshmallow creme (small size) 12 oz. chocolate chips 1 c. peanut butter or 1 c. chopped peanuts . Blend sugar, milk, butter in pan. Melt together over low heat. Then boil 6 minutes over medium heat. Add and blend 1 jar marshmallow … ... Show details
Fudge Brownies | Grandma's Fudge Brownie Recipe - The Busy ...
Recipe From : thebusybaker.ca2015-03-30 · Melt the butter in a saucepan on the stove or in the microwave and pour it into a mixing bowl. Add the brown sugar, the vanilla, and the cocoa powder. Mix well until everything is combined … ...
- Grease your 8x8 cake pan with butter and cut two 8-inch wide rectangles of parchment paper to line the pan (the rectangles will overlap in the middle). It's important to grease the pan before adding the parchment paper. This helps the parchment stick and line the pan smoothly. Lining the pan with parchment allows you to lift the cake out easily after baking and it also ensures that no part of the cake gets stuck to the pan during baking.
- Add the brown sugar, vanilla extract, and cocoa powder. Mix well until everything is combined and then stir in the egg until it is completely incorporated.