Ground Turkey Crock Pot Dinner
GROUND TURKEY CROCK POT DINNER
an easy and cheap dinner. put it all in the crock in the morning and go about your day. serve by itself, or for a more filling dinner, on top of rice.
Time: 545 minutes
- put potatoes on bottom and sides of crock
- then add turkey , onion , and garlic salt
- then add soup and other wet ingredients
- cook on low for 7-9 hours , or high 4-6 hours
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- ground turkey
- garlic salt
- worcestershire sauce
- white wine
- steak sauce
- cream of mushroom soup
- beef broth
GROUND TURKEY CROCK POT DINNER
An easy and cheap dinner. Put it all in the crock in the morning and go about your day. Serve by itself, or for a more filling dinner, on top of rice.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Miss Diggy
Yield 4 serving(s)
- Put potatoes on bottom and sides of crock.
- Then add turkey, onion, and garlic salt.
- Then add soup and other wet ingredients.
- Cook on low for 7-9 hours, or high 4-6 hours.
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- 1 lb ground turkey, browned
- 2 large potatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white wine
- 2 teaspoons lea and perrins steak sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup beef broth
weeknight time-to-make course main-ingredient cuisine preparation occasion north-american main-dish potatoes poultry vegetables american easy kid-friendly turkey crock-pot-slow-cooker dietary low-cholesterol seasonal low-saturated-fat low-calorie comfort-food low-carb inexpensive healthy-2 low-in-something meat taste-mood equipment
You'll also love
More recipes about Ground Turkey Crock Pot Dinner recipes
25 Ground Turkey Crock Pot Recipes | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.com... Show details
Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2020-09-05 · Use the slow cooker to make weeknight dinners a breeze. Ground turkey is easily cooked up into delicious meals like chili, meatballs, and more. Simply set up your slow cooker, have a little patience, and you'll be rewarded with a tasty ground turkey dish that whole family will love. Try one of our top-rated recipes to get yourself started. ...
10 Best Crock Pot Ground Turkey Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com...
- ricotta cheese, petite diced tomatoes, lasagna noodles, mozzarella cheese and 18 more.
- garlic powder, tomato sauce, bell peppers, salt, water, worcestershire sauce and 8 more.
- dry red wine, crushed tomatoes, garlic, ground turkey, grated Parmesan cheese and 9 more.
10 Best Ground Turkey Crock Pot Healthy Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com...
- bay leaf, large carrots, zucchini, dried parsley, onions, extra lean ground turkey and 7 more.
16 Ways to Use Ground Turkey in the Slow Cooker (plus 5 ...
Recipe From : 365daysofcrockpot.com...
Ground Turkey Crockpot Recipes - Moneywise Moms
Recipe From : moneywisemoms.com2021-02-10 · Healthy Crock-Pot Turkey Chili. This Healthy Crock-Pot Turkey Chili is protein and fiber-filled, with lots of spices and flavor! Also, It’s lower in fat and calories because of using ground turkey. It’s got everything you need for a delicious, homey meal! Continue Reading. Photo Credit: www.fearlessdining.com. ... Show details
92 easy and tasty ground turkey crock pot recipes by home ...
Recipe From : cookpad.com...
- Steve’s Crockpot Ground Turkey Chili. ground turkey•corn (15 oz)•red kidney beans (15oz)•black beans (15 oz)•tomato sauce (28 oz)•Liquid smoke (8-10 squirts)•chili powder•ground cumin.
- Slow cooker Whole Wheat ground turkey Spaghetti. whole wheat spaghetti 3.25 oz•Hunts pasta sauce 2 cans 24 0z•Bell pepper( dice)•chopped onion•garlic cloves (minced)•chopped rosemary•fresh basil•onion powder.
- The best crockpot chili. Slow cooker•ground turkey•olive oil•yellow onion chopped•green bell pepper chopped•minced garlic•jalapeño pepper finely chopped (optional)•chili powder.
- Crockpot Quick and Easy Rigatoni. ground turkey•Olive oil•onion, sliced•green pepper, sliced•garlic, minced•black pepper•Italian seasoning•oregano leaves.
- Easy Crockpot Mexican Taco Casserole. ground turkey (or ground beef)•corn drained•black beans (drained)•diced tomatoes with green chilis•Taco seasoning•garlic salt•cooked rice I used instant rice•shredded cheese divided (I used cheddar)
- Stuffed Pepper Soup - Slow Cooker. olive oil•ground beef (or ground turkey)•yellow onion, diced•large bell peppers, diced•garlic, minced•unsalted crushed tomatoes•fire roasted diced tomatoes•unsalted tomato sauce.
- Lasagna Soup - Slow Cooker. olive oil•ground beef (or ground turkey or Italian sausage)•small yellow onion, diced•garlic, minced•small bell pepper, diced•no salt crushed tomatoes•no salt diced tomatoes, undrained•no salt tomato sauce.
- Slow Cooker Italian Style Meatballs. lean ground beef (or lean ground turkey)•breadcrumbs•large egg•milk•each dried basil, dried parsley•Meatballs :•each garlic powder, onion powder, pepper•salt.
- Quinoa Enchilada Casserole - Slow Cooker. olive oil•ground turkey (or ground beef or ground chicken)•small yellow onion, diced•bell peppers, diced•uncooked quinoa, rinsed•red enchilada sauce•black beans, drained and rinsed•fire roasted diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Julie's almost healthy crock pot turkey chili. ground turkey•green pepper finely chopped•onion finely chopped•chicken broth•can crushed tomatoes•can spicy chili beans•favorite chili seasoning mix•chili powder.
Slow Cooker Turkey Main Dish Recipes | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comTurkey Meatballs. Rating: 3 stars. 5. This is a main dish, ground turkey meatballs made with instant rice and simmered in onion soup. Tastes great!! Serve with veggies - the rice is already inside! By CHRSTIE. Slow Cooker Turkey Legs. ... Show details
5 Quick Dinners That Start with a Pound of Ground Turkey ...
Recipe From : thekitchn.com2020-01-18 · Heat oven to 350ºF. Bring a large pot of heavily salted water to a boil. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium heat until shimmering. Add 1 pound ground turkey and cook until cooked through and browned, 4 to 6 minutes. ...
10 Tasty Turkey Recipes for the Slow Cooker
Recipe From : thespruceeats.com...
- Chunky Turkey Chili (or Beef) Chili, that cold-weather standby, is usually made with beef, but ground turkey makes a more healthful version. It's tasty topped with shredded cheese and ripe olives.
- Turkey Thighs With White Wine and Garlic. White wine, garlic, and parsley dress up boneless turkey thighs for a sophisticated dinner right out of the crockpot.
- Island Barbecued Turkey Legs. For an offbeat take on turkey, try these barbecued turkey legs. A sweet-and-sour barbecue sauce with pineapple gives them the flavor of tropical islands.
- Turkey Rice Soup With Tomatoes. Soup sounds so appealing in the fall and winter, and using a slow cooker makes it so easy. This recipe takes just five minutes to put together and then cooks for about six hours.
- Turkey Barley Soup. This hearty soup is a great way to use leftover turkey. Barley, onion, celery, carrots, and seasonings make this a satisfying but somewhat light meal after all the feasting at Thanksgiving.
- Turkey Taco Soup. You can use either ground beef or ground turkey in this tasty soup recipe. Beans, corn, tomatoes, chilies, and taco seasoning add up to a taste treat.
- Turkey Breast and Dressing. For a super easy take on a traditional Thanksgiving dinner, try this recipe for turkey and dressing made in a crockpot. You can get it ready for cooking in 10 minutes and then get the rest of the meal prepared while it cooks for seven hours.
- Turkey Breast. Start with a fully thawed and unstuffed turkey breast for this easy recipe. It takes about 10 minutes to prepare and eight hours to cook in a slow cooker.
- Turkey Pie. Chicken or turkey pot pie is quintessential comfort food, and making it in a slow cooker couldn't be easier. Onions, potatoes, and frozen mixed vegetables make for a tasty version, which can be made with either cooked turkey or chicken.
- Turkey Tetrazzini. This party dish is easy to make when you enlist the slow cooker. Cooked turkey, spaghetti, mushrooms, pimiento, cheddar cheese, onion, cream of chicken soup, and seasonings combine to make a delicious main dish.
Slow Cooker Homestyle Ground Turkey (or Beef) Meatloaf ...
Recipe From : 365daysofcrockpot.com2016-05-13 · Place the pan inside your 6 quart oval slow cooker. Cover the slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or on LOW for about 6 hours. Brush the top of the meatloaf with some bbq sauce … ...
- In a bowl combine the turkey, tomato sauce, oatmeal, onion, salt and pepper. Use your hands to mix well.
Thai Slow-Cooker Ground Turkey - JoyFoodSunshine
Recipe From : joyfoodsunshine.com2019-01-20 · Set slow cooker off to the side. In a large skillet, heat 1 TBS olive oil. Add ground turkey and onion and cook until turkey is browned on all sides (about 10 minutes). Add the turkey/onion mixture to the crock pot … ...
- Add coconut milk, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, brown sugar, chili sauce, sesame oil, powdered ginger & garlic powder to your slow cooker. Whisk together until smooth. Set slow cooker off to the side.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 TBS olive oil. Add ground turkey and onion and cook until turkey is browned on all sides (about 10 minutes).
- Add diced bell peppers (or any color of your choosing) and edamame to the crockpot and stir until everything is evenly distributed.
14 Best Ground turkey crockpot recipes ideas | crockpot ...
Recipe From : pinterest.comOct 9, 2018 - Explore Monica Castillo's board "Ground turkey crockpot recipes", followed by 103 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about crockpot recipes, recipes, crock pot cooking. ...
Crock Pot Ground Turkey Lasagna Recipe - Easy crockpot lasagna
Recipe From : eatingonadime.com2019-08-23 · Place the ground turkey, onion, bell pepper, canned tomatoes, minced garlic, and Italian Seasoning in the crock pot. The ground turkey can be raw. Cook on low for 4 hours. Break apart the ground turkey … ...
- Place the ground turkey, onion, bell pepper, canned tomatoes, minced garlic, and Italian Seasoning in the crock pot.
Crock Pot Mexican Casserole Recipe | Well Plated by Erin
Recipe From : wellplated.com2017-11-26 · To the slow cooker, add the quinoa, enchilada sauce, black beans, tomatoes, corn, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and ½ cup water. Stir to combine, then … ...
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium high. Add the turkey and onion. Cook and stir, breaking up the turkey as you go, until the turkey is no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Transfer to the bottom of a large slow cooker.
- To the slow cooker, add the quinoa, enchilada sauce, black beans, tomatoes, corn, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and 1/2 cup water. Stir to combine, then cover and cook on high for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or low for 5 to 6 hours, until the liquid is absorbed and the quinoa is tender.
- Remove the lid and stir. Taste and adjust any seasonings as desired. Stir in 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese, then sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top. Cover and cook on high until the cheese melts, about 10 to 15 minutes. Serve hot with any desired toppings.
14 Ketogenic (Keto) Ground Turkey Recipes - PureWow
Recipe From : purewow.com...
- Low-Carb Keto Flatbread. DIY flatbread is surprisingly easy. Use it to build a Greek-inspired dish that packs plenty of spice, plus cool and creamy cucumber tzatziki sauce.
- Meal-Prep Turkey Meatballs with Zucchini Noodles. They’re rich and juicy, but balanced out with plenty of good-for-you greens. Better yet, they’re ready in about half an hour and will last you the whole workweek.
- Turkey-Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms with Marinara and Cheese. Mushroom bowls > real bowls, any day of the week. These are stuffed with a juicy ground turkey mixture, then topped with cheese.
- Turkey Chili. Make it on the stove-top or right in your Instant Pot pressure cooker for an easy crowd-pleasing recipe. Bonus: If you’d like to mix things up, swap in beef for turkey.
- Easy Baked Stuffed Eggplant with Turkey. This dish tastes like it’s straight out of the Italian countryside. (Bonus: If you make it ahead of time, the flavors meld overnight and taste even better the next day.)
- Turkey Taco Salad Meal Prep. A much more nutritious take on Taco Tuesdays. Plus, now you’re meal prepped for the whole week.
- Zucchini Lasagna Roll Ups. Noodles, schmoodles. These long zucchini strips are loaded with cheese, ground turkey sausage (make sure there’s no added gluten or sugars) and plenty of fresh herbs.
- Mexican Zucchini Lasagna. All the cheesy, saucy flavors but without all the carbs. It’s also gluten-free, packed with protein and only 280 calories. Win-win-win.
- Thai Lettuce Wraps. This sister to the taco takes about the same amount of prep. Sauté and season the meat, then scoop it into crisp leaves of Boston lettuce.
- Greek Turkey Burgers with Tzatziki Sauce. Tip: Ditch the buns and sandwich these juicy patties between two avocado halves. You’ll never look back again, promise.
40 Ground Beef Crock-Pot Recipes to Make for Dinner Tonight
Recipe From : tasteofhome.com2018-08-14 · Ground Beef Spinach Alfredo Lasagna. With two types of sauces, ground beef, spinach and three kinds of cheese, this dish is super hearty and goes beyond … ...
Crock Pot Meals With Ground Turkey Recipes | SparkRecipes
Recipe From : recipes.sparkpeople.comTop crock pot meals with ground turkey recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. ... Show details
50 Best Ground Turkey Recipes | What to Make with Ground ...
Recipe From : foodnetwork.comGround turkey cooks up quick and is versatile enough to use in burgers, chili, meatloaf and more. With these delicious ground turkey recipes from Food Network, a great, homemade meal is never out ... ... Show details
12 Best Low-Carb Ground Turkey Recipes - Keto Ground ...
Recipe From : parade.com2020-04-07 · Here are some easy and delicious low-carb ground turkey recipes to add to your meal rotation. From keto lunches to low-carb dinners to easy breakfasts, there’s a recipe to enjoy turkey … ...
Easy Turkey Tacos (with a slow cooker option!) | Ambitious ...
Recipe From : ambitiouskitchen.com2020-01-27 · Easy healthy ground turkey tacos made on the stovetop or in your slow cooker. Made with a DIY homemade taco seasoning that’s perfectly spiced and flavorful. My go-to weeknight healthy taco recipe… ...
- Add olive oil to a large skillet and place over medium high heat. Add diced onions and turkey. Brown the turkey, and break up the meat with a wooden spoon until nice and browned, about 5 minutes.
- TO MAKE ON THE STOVETOP: add in garlic, tomato sauce water, cumin, chili powder, oregano, paprika, cayenne pepper and salt. Stir to combine. Simmer over medium low heat for 10-15 minutes or until mixture begins to thicken up.
- TO MAKE IN THE SLOW COOKER: Transfer to the slow cooker and add in garlic, tomato sauce, cumin, chili powder, oregano, paprika, cayenne pepper and salt. Stir to combine. Cook on high for 2-3 hours or on low for 6-7 hours.
- Once ready to serve, divide meat between 8 corn tortillas. Add optional toppings: tomatoes, cheese, diced avocado/guacamole, lettuce and jalapeno. Serves 4. Optional to serve with greek yogurt, if desired.
65+ Crock-Pot Hamburger & Ground Beef Recipes!
Recipe From : crockpotladies.com65+ Crock-Pot Hamburger/Ground Beef Recipes. A collection of over 65 easy and delicious Crock-Pot Hamburger/Ground Beef Recipes that you can easily make in your slow cooker. Something for everyone, from soups and stews to meatloaf and more! SAVE THIS COLLECTION. Hamburger (also known as ground … ...
Crock Pot Stuffed Peppers Recipe with Ground Turkey and Rice
Recipe From : evolvingtable.com2018-08-09 · In a large bowl combine uncooked ground turkey, diced onion, cooked rice, ¼ teaspoon garlic powder, salt, pepper, ½ teaspoon dried herbs, and 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce. ...
- Cut the tops off of 6 bell peppers (red, yellow, green, or orange) and remove the seeds and membranes. Save the tops for later.
- In a large bowl combine uncooked ground turkey, diced onion, cooked rice, ¼ teaspoon garlic powder, salt, pepper, ½ teaspoon dried herbs, and 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce. Mix until combined.
- Stuff bell peppers with equal amounts of the turkey-rice mixture. Cover bell peppers with tops and place in a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Pour ¼ cup water in the bottom of the slow cooker and cook for 4 hours on high or up to 8 hours on low.
Ground Turkey Recipes | Ground Turkey and Broccoli Pasta ...
Recipe From : ifoodreal.com2020-09-17 · Pasta with Ground Turkey and Broccoli is 30 minute one pot meal with turkey, broccoli, tomatoes and Parmesan cheese. It is one of those healthy ground turkey recipes your family will ask to make again and again. Also in our dinner rotation are turkey burgers, turkey meatloaf and turkey … ...
- Preheat large Dutch oven or pot on medium heat and swirl oil to coat. Add onion and saute for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add ground turkey and cook for 5 minutes, breaking into pieces and stirring with spatula. Add pasta, stock, salt and pepper; stir and level with spatula.
- Then cover and cook on low heat for 10-12 minutes, checking after 10 minutes. Brown rice and any gluten free pasta cooks faster than wheat.
- When past is al dente (not too soft, so it doesn't become a mush), turn off heat and add broccoli, tomato, garlic and red pepper flakes. Stir, cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
Low Carb Ground Turkey Crock Pot Recipes | SparkRecipes
Recipe From : recipes.sparkpeople.comCrockpot Turkey Chili. Good basic chili recipe that's quite quick and tasty. Add fat-free sour cream and/or reduced fat shredded sharp cheddar for an even better taste. ... Show details
Crock Pot Cabbage Dinner Recipe - Food.com
Recipe From : food.com2006-02-06 · Brown ground turkey. In crock pot, layer chopped cabbage, chopped onion, rice, and ground turkey. In bowl, mix together diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, brown sugar, salt and pepper, and mustard. Pour over top of layers. Cook on high for 1 hour, then on low for about 4 hours. (Use best judgement, every crock pot … ...
- In bowl, mix together diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, brown sugar, salt and pepper, and mustard. Pour over top of layers.
- Cook on high for 1 hour, then on low for about 4 hours. (Use best judgement, every crock pot is different.).