Leftover Meatloaf Parmesan
LEFTOVER MEATLOAF PARMESAN
i have meatloafs in the freezer. nothing goes to waste. i have to either slice up the leftover meatloaf and place it back in the freezer as a meal or come up with something do with it. here is one idea....i'm sure their are 100's
Time: 35 minutes
- place your slices of meatloaf flat on the bottom of a 9 x 13 cooking dish , touching but not overlapping
- mix together tomato sauce , garlic , seasoning and pour over the meatloaf
- place a slice of cheese over each meatloaf slice
- warm in a 350f over until the cheese is browned and the sauce is bubbly
Number Of Ingredients: 5
- tomato sauce
- italian seasoning
- mozzarella cheese
LEFTOVER MEATLOAF PARMESAN
I have meatloafs in the freezer. Nothing goes to waste. I have to either slice up the leftover meatloaf and place it back in the freezer as a meal or come up with something do with it. Here is one idea....I'm sure their are 100's
Recipe From food.com
Provided by TishT
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
- Place your slices of meatloaf flat on the bottom of a 9 X 13 cooking dish (smaller if you have less pieces), touching but not overlapping.
- Mix together tomato sauce, garlic, seasoning and pour over the meatloaf.
- Place a slice of cheese over each meatloaf slice (you can use shredded cheese if you want).
- Warm in a 350F over until the cheese is browned and the sauce is bubbly.
Number Of Ingredients: 5
- 4 -6 slices leftover meatloaf
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce (or your homemade stuff)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 4 -6 slices mozzarella cheese
Make and share this Meatloaf Parmesan recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by CookingONTheSide
Yield 6 serving(s)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F; line jelly roll pan with foil; coat with cooking spray.
- In bowl, mix beef, eggs, 1/2 cup pizza sauce, onion, breadcrumbs, Parmesan and parsley.
- Place mixture on pan; shape into 8x4 inch loaf.
- Bake until meat thermometer inserted into center registers 160 degrees F, about 55 minutes.
- Spread remaining pizza sauce over meatloaf; sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- If desired, serve with pasta and garnish with parsley sprigs.
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pizza sauce, divided
- 1 small onion, grated (1/3 cup)
- 1/3 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
You'll also love
More recipes about Leftover Meatloaf Parmesan recipes
Leftover Meatloaf Parmesan Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2018-07-06 · Beat eggs and milk together in a shallow bowl. Stir bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese together in another shallow bowl. Dip meatloaf slices, one at a time, into the egg mixture and bread crumb … ...
- Beat eggs and milk together in a shallow bowl. Stir bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese together in another shallow bowl. Dip meatloaf slices, one at a time, into the egg mixture and bread crumb mixture to coat all sides.
- Heat oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the coated meatloaf slices until browned, turning once halfway, about 5 minutes. Drain off oil.
Leftover Meat Loaf Parmesan Recipe: How to Make It | Taste ...
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comDirections Combine the saltine crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a shallow dish; set aside. Beat egg with water. Dip meat loaf slices in egg mixture, then in crumb mixture. ...
Leftover Meatloaf Casserole Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2020-06-19 · While pasta cooks, mash meatloaf in a 2 1/2-quart casserole dish. Add corn and mix. Step 4 Combine tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, basil, oregano, onion … ...
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook the rotini at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes.
- Combine tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, basil, oregano, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and sugar in a bowl. Stir well.
8 Things You Never Thought to Make with Leftover Meatloaf ...
Recipe From : foodnetwork.comSub meatloaf for leftover lamb in this comfort food classic: To a combo of sauteed onions, garlic, carrots and peas (or almost any leftover vegetables), add crumbled … ...
12 Best Recipes for Leftover Meatloaf
Recipe From : thespruceeats.com...
- Meatloaf Spaghetti. Nearly any recipe that uses ground beef or sausage is a good candidate for leftover meatloaf. A classic dish like spaghetti is a perfect example.
- Quick Meatloaf Chili. In less than an hour, you can transform that meatloaf into a delicious, steaming pot of chili. This recipe is perfect for those last-minute chili cravings on cold winter nights.
- Meatloaf Shepherd's Pie. Leftover meals are all about using up whatever you have in the kitchen, reducing food waste, and saving money. Few recipes are more resourceful than a delicious shepherd's pie.
- Meatloaf Sliders. With a bit of forethought, it's easy to create meatloaf sliders for a second meal. While this recipe includes the meatloaf, you can also simply make mini meatloaves from your favorite recipe.
- Grilled Meatloaf Sandwich. A simple sandwich will get rid of that meatloaf in no time. There's no need to just slap it between two slices of the average bread, though!
- Meatloaf Tacos. It only makes sense that tacos are also a great option for leftover meatloaf. Again, the meat's already cooked, so half of the work is done.
- Unstuffed Peppers Casserole. Ground beef casseroles make meatloaf disappear! Use your leftover meatloaf for a portion of the ground beef in this unstuffed peppers casserole.
- Beef Cheese Pan Quiche. For something a little different, use your leftover meatloaf in this fantastic beef cheese pan quiche. It's a surprisingly easy dish and the flavors of any classic meatloaf recipe will be a good match for the herbs and cheese.
- Meat Lover's Pizza. Anything can go on a pizza, even meatloaf! It's the ideal substitute for sausage or pepperoni and the meat is already cooked. This meat lover's pizza recipe can be as simple as using store-bought pizza dough and sauce, or you can make them.
- Leftover Stroganoff. Keep this 30-minute stroganoff recipe on hand for any meat leftovers. It works just as well for meatloaf as it does for cooked cubes of beef, chicken, or pork.
12 Ways to Use Leftover Meatloaf - The Cookful
Recipe From : thecookful.com...
What To Do With Leftover Meatloaf: 10 Winning Ideas - Forkly
Recipe From : forkly.com...
16 Best Leftover Meatloaf Recipes - Insanely Good
Recipe From : insanelygoodrecipes.com...
- Leftover Meatloaf Spaghetti. You can use leftover meatloaf for almost any recipe that requires ground meat. Here’s an excellent example – spaghetti! Not only will cooking require much less effort since you already have cooked beef, but it’s also pre-seasoned with such wonderful flavors.
- Meatloaf Sandwich. Or how about a sandwich? Just put a thick slice of meatloaf in between 2 slices of your favorite bread and bam, you’ve got yourself a hearty meal.
- Meatloaf Chili. You can also transform your meatloaf into a hot pot of chili. It’s great for having a few friends over for a Mexican feast or when you’re just having one of those late-night cravings.
- Meatloaf Shepherd’s Pie. Give your meatloaf some mashed potato loving by transforming it into a shepherd’s pie! Since potatoes are quite filling, this dish is great for when you need to feed a hungry crowd.
- Meatloaf Quiche. A quiche made of meatloaf? Yes, please! Meatloaf’s flavors go well with cheese and eggs, so it only makes sense to use it to make a quiche.
- Meatloaf Tacos. Meatloaf tastes great with classic Mexican toppings such as guacamole, cheese, and sour cream, so why not turn it into a taco filling?
- Mac and Cheese… and Meatloaf. Mac and cheese is already so delicious on its own, but you know what it’s missing? A little bit of beef. Enter leftover meatloaf.
- Meatloaf Bruschetta. This hors d’oeuvre is perfect if you just have a little leftover meatloaf. Just slice up some baguettes and top them with garlic, basil, parsley, tomato, and some meatloaf!
- Meatloaf-Stuffed Peppers. Meat and bell peppers go well together, so why not combine the two? To make, microwave cored bell peppers until softened. Stuff them with diced leftover meatloaf flavored with tomato sauce, and top with cheese!
- Fried Rice. Got some leftover meatloaf and rice? Well, what are you waiting for? Heat up a large pan and make fried rice! Just toss in the rice, the meatloaf, some eggs, and your favorite veggies.
7 Ways to Make the Most of Your Leftover Meatloaf ...
Recipe From : goodcook.com...
- Leftover Meatloaf Lasagna Rolls. These lasagna rolls are filled with meatloaf and topped with spaghetti sauce and melted cheese. We love how well meatloaf stores in a GoodCook Everyware Food Storage Container!
- Leftover Meatloaf Sandwich. There’s never a bad time for a hearty Leftover Meatloaf Sandwich. Stuffed with sliced leftover meatloaf and your favorite fixin’s, this sandwich is a delicious way to sue up leftovers.
- Leftover Meatloaf Gyro Sandwich. This Leftover Meatloaf Gyro Sandwich has all the flavor of a gyro pita without the fuss. Make a batch of meatloaf on the weekend and store it in a GoodCook EveryWare Food Storage Container until ready to use.
- Leftover Meatloaf Spaghetti. This Leftover Meatloaf Spaghetti is a super simple three-ingredient recipe that’s perfect for a quick meal. Prepare the meatloaf beforehand and store in a GoodCook EveryWare Food Storage Container.
- Leftover Meatloaf Chili. Add your leftovers to a pot of a chili for a simple dish that’s big on flavor. This Leftover Meatloaf Chili is a time-saving way to enjoy a warm and spicy bowl of chili.
- Leftover Meatloaf Hash. Leftover Meatloaf is transformed into one seriously delicious one-pot breakfast hash. This skillet meal is filled with a hearty mix of potatoes, peppers, garlic, onions and eggs to transform last night’s dinner into a cozy morning must-make!
- Leftover Meatloaf Sliders. We can’t think of an easier and tastier way to use up leftover meatloaf. With just 2 ingredients, these incredible leftover meatloaf sliders are SO easy to make!
Leftover meat loaf parmesan recipe
Recipe From : crecipe.comLeftover meat loaf parmesan recipe. Learn how to cook great Leftover meat loaf parmesan . Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Leftover meat loaf parmesan recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Leftover meat loaf parmesan recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Good appetite! 98% Parmesan spring chicken The chicken and ... ... Show details
What to do with Meatloaf Leftovers - GettyStewart.com
Recipe From : gettystewart.com2014-12-04 · However, the fact that leftover meatloaf is super delicious and extremely versatile certainly entices me to make extra meatloaf so we’re guaranteed to have … ...
10 Best Leftover Meatloaf Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com2021-06-07 · Meatloaf Miles-MeredithThompson. mustard, bread, ground chuck, ketchup, worcestershire sauce, mustard and 7 more. Pro. Mama's Meatloaf with Spiced Tomato Glaze Chef Carla Hall. horseradish, ground cumin, garlic, ground cayenne, ketchup, … ... Show details
How to Use Leftover Meatloaf: 11 Steps (with Pictures ...
Recipe From : wikihow.com2017-02-15 · You can use leftover meatloaf in place of ground beef in most casserole or pasta recipes. For example, cook ziti noodles and combine them with the crumbled meatloaf, sauce and cheese. Bake the casserole until the cheese is bubbly. You could use leftover meatloaf with traditional lasagna recipes. ...
How to Use Leftover Meatloaf - Eat at Home
Recipe From : eatathomecooks.com...
- Serve it like Salisbury Steak. Cook onion slices in a pan and pour in a jar of gravy. Serve this over the top of reheated meatloaf slices.
- Meatloaf Parmesan. Top slices of meatloaf with spaghetti sauce and mozzarella and/or parmesan cheese. Reheat in the oven, with a quick broil at the end to brown the cheese.
- Use it like meatballs. Cube leftover meatloaf and add it to spaghetti sauce instead of meatballs.
- Meatball(loaf) Pizza. I’ve had pizza topped with meatballs or sliced meatballs before. You can do the same thing with leftover meatloaf. Add other toppings that you like and go for it!
- Italian Style Meatloaf Sandwich. Toast hoagie rolls and top with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and any veggies you like (onion, mushrooms, green peppers etc).
MEATLOAF PARMESAN!! LEFTOVER MAKEOVER!! - YouTube
Recipe From : youtube.comOne last leftover makeover for the meatloaf! Today we are taking the last meatloaf that we prepped and making meatloaf parmesan for family! This is a truly... ... Show details
Meatloaf Shepherd's Pie Recipe - The Spruce Eats
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comIn a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and sauté for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the onions are turning translucent. Add the carrots and sauté for 4 minutes, or until the carrots thaw. Add the crumbled meatloaf and sauté for 4 to 5 minutes longer … ...
Leftover Meatloaf Patty Melt - My Food and Family Recipes
Recipe From : myfoodandfamily.comTake bread and place one slice, butter side down, in a frying pan. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, top with thinly sliced meatloaf and then onion (onion is optional if you are cooking for kids, try tomato … ...
- Butter one side of each piece of bread and set aside. In a small frying pan, saute onion slice until soft and golden. It is best to heat the meatloaf in the microwave for about 30 seconds before making your sandwich.
- Take bread and place one slice, butter side down, in a frying pan. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, top with thinly sliced meatloaf and then onion (onion is optional if you are cooking for kids, try tomato slices instead). Sprinkle a little more parmesan cheese on top and then place the other slice of bread, butter side up, on top.
- Cook on medium heat in frying pan until golden brown and cheese is melted. Flip and cook other side the same way. Slice and enjoy!!