Lemon Fruit Tart
LEMON FRUIT TART
tangy and sweet, bursting with fresh fruit flavor. the original recipe calls for blueberries, but i use whatever fruit is seasonal. strawberries, peaches, and raspberries all work well. also, change the lemon filling to lime, then use fresh mango -- divine! i use my homemade apricot jam to glaze the fruit (recipe #246688). dessert recipe from "the simple art of perfect baking" by flo braker.
Time: 60 minutes
- position rack in lower third of oven , preheat 375 degrees f
- roll pastry dough to fit 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom , press into pan and trim overhang
- bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes , or until surface of dough no longer looks raw or shiny
- remove from oven to a cooling rack while preparing filling
- place eggs in small bowl and whisk to combine
- pour in the sugar and whisk
- add lemon juice , whisk again
- add cooled melted butter and lemon zest , blend
- pour filling into partially baked pastry shell
- return to 375-degree oven , bake for 16-18 minutes longer , or until crust is golden and filling is set
- remove and cool on a rack for 10 minutes
- carefully release metal rim , and finish cooling to room temperature
- heat the apricot jam just until melted but not bubbly hot
- pour into a large bowl and toss gently with fresh fruit
- spread fruit over cooled tart
- best served the same day
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- pastry dough
- fresh lemon juice
- unsalted butter
- lemon zest
- apricot jam
- fresh fruit
LEMON FRUIT TART
Tangy and sweet, bursting with fresh fruit flavor. The original recipe calls for blueberries, but I use whatever fruit is seasonal. Strawberries, peaches, and raspberries all work well. Also, change the lemon filling to lime, then use fresh mango -- divine! I use my homemade apricot jam to glaze the fruit (recipe #246688). Dessert recipe from "The Simple Art of Perfect Baking" by Flo Braker.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Susiecat too
Yield 12 serving(s)
- Position rack in lower third of oven, preheat 375 degrees F.
- Roll pastry dough to fit 9-inch tart (quiche) pan with removable bottom, press into pan and trim overhang.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until surface of dough no longer looks raw or shiny.
- Remove from oven to a cooling rack while preparing filling.
- Place eggs in small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour in the sugar and whisk. Add lemon juice, whisk again.
- Add cooled melted butter and lemon zest, blend.
- Pour filling into partially baked pastry shell.
- Return to 375-degree oven, bake for 16-18 minutes longer, or until crust is golden and filling is set (it bubbles toward the end of baking.).
- Remove and cool on a rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully release metal rim, and finish cooling to room temperature.
- Heat the apricot jam just until melted but not bubbly hot.
- Pour into a large bowl and toss gently with fresh fruit.
- Spread fruit over cooled tart.
- Best served the same day.
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- 1 cup pastry dough (use your favorite recipe) or 1 pie crust (use your favorite recipe)
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, strained
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons apricot jam, strained
- 2 cups fresh fruit, sliced
You'll also love
More recipes about Lemon Fruit Tart recipes
The Best Lemon Tart Ever Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2020-06-19 · Whisk sugar, eggs, lemon zest, lemon juice, and 1/2 cup flour in a bowl until smooth. Pour lemon filling into crust. Cover edges of crust with strips of aluminum foil to prevent burning. Step 5 ...
Category: Desserts, Pies, Tarts, Fruit Tart Recipes
Total Time: 1 hr 20 mins
- Combine butter, 1/2 cup sugar, vanilla extract, and salt in the mixing bowl of a stand mixer; mix ingredients thoroughly with a paddle attachment. Mix flour into butter mixture to make a smooth dough. Press dough into a 9-inch tart pan; refrigerate crust for 30 minutes.
- Whisk sugar, eggs, lemon zest, lemon juice, and 1/2 cup flour in a bowl until smooth. Pour lemon filling into crust. Cover edges of crust with strips of aluminum foil to prevent burning.
Sweet and Simple Lemon Tart Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2020-06-19 · Whisk white sugar and eggs in a bowl; stir 3 tablespoons flour into mixture and add lemon juice, lemon peel, and salt. Whisk until thoroughly combined. Pour mixture into baked tart crust. … ...
Category: Desserts, Pies, Tarts, Fruit Tart Recipes
Total Time: 1 hr 15 mins
- Combine butter with 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar in a bowl until smooth; stir in 1 cup flour. Press dough into prepared baking pan; pierce crust with fork in several places to prevent crust from puffing up during baking.
- Whisk white sugar and eggs in a bowl; stir 3 tablespoons flour into mixture and add lemon juice, lemon peel, and salt. Whisk until thoroughly combined. Pour mixture into baked tart crust.
Lemon Tart with Fresh Berries | King Arthur Baking
Recipe From : kingarthurbaking.comTo make the lemon filling: In a medium-sized bowl, or the bowl of an electric mixer, mix together the sour cream and sugar. Whisk in the eggs, then add the lemon juice and … ...
Total Time: 2 hrs 5 mins
- To make the crust: In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, lemon zest or oil, and salt., Using a pastry fork or pastry blender, your fingers, or an electric mixer, cut in the cold butter, working the mixture until it's crumbly; a few larger chunks of butter can remain., In a small cup or bowl, whisk together the egg yolk and the vanilla.
- Stir this mixture into the pastry dough., Roll or press the dough onto the bottom and at least 1" up the sides of a 9" to 10" springform pan or tart pan (preferably with a removable bottom), or 9" round cake pan., Use a fork to prick the dough all over (this will keep it from puffing up as it bakes), and refrigerate it for 30 minutes or longer., Bake the chilled crust for 16 to 18 minutes in a preheated 375°F oven, until it's golden brown.
- Check it midway through the baking time; if it's developed any big bubbles, puncture them., Remove the crust from the oven (leave the oven on), and cool it on a rack as you prepare the filling., To make the lemon filling: In a medium-sized bowl, or the bowl of an electric mixer, mix together the sour cream and sugar., Whisk in the eggs, then add the lemon juice and lemon zest or oil., Pour the filling into the cooled tart shell.
- Don't overfill the shell; if any filling seeps over the top edge, it'll burn and stick., Return the tart to the 375°F oven, and bake it for 18 to 20 minutes.
Authentic French Fruit Tart Recipe | Lemon Blossoms
Recipe From : lemonblossoms.com2020-08-09 · Place the tart crust in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Remove the crust from the oven and reduce the heat to 350°F (177°C). Carefully, remove the foil and … ...
Total Time: 4 hrs
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine the milk, cream, and half of the sugar and mix stirring occasionally until the liquid comes to a simmer.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, confectioners’ sugar, and salt. Add the cold butter and cut it in using a pastry cutter. Continue until the entire mixture resembles pea-sized crumbs.
Lemon-Berry Tart Recipe - BettyCrocker.com
Recipe From : bettycrocker.com2007-01-15 · Heat oven to 400°F. In small bowl, mix all crust ingredients until dough forms. Press dough firmly and evenly against bottom and side of ungreased 9x1-inch tart … ...
Total Time: 2 hrs 20 mins
Calories: 440 per serving
Lemon Curd Tart Recipe | Ina Garten | Food Network
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com2014-12-16 · Butter 1 side of a square of aluminum foil to fit inside the chilled tart and place it, buttered side down, on the pastry. Fill with beans or rice. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove the foil … ...
Author: Ina Garten
- Mix the butter and sugar together in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment until they are just combined. Add the vanilla. In a medium bowl, sift together the flour and salt, then add them to the butter-and-sugar mixture. Mix on low speed until the dough starts to come together. Dump onto a surface dusted with flour and shape into a flat disk. Press the dough into a 10-inch-round or 9-inch-square false-bottom tart pan, making sure that the finished edge is flat. Chill until firm.
- Butter 1 side of a square of aluminum foil to fit inside the chilled tart and place it, buttered side down, on the pastry. Fill with beans or rice. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove the foil and beans, prick the tart all over with the tines of a fork, and bake again for 20 to 25 minutes more, or until lightly browned. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Remove the zest of the lemons with a vegetable peeler or zester, being careful to avoid the white pith. Squeeze the lemons to make 1/2 cup of juice and set the juice aside. Put the zest in a food processor fitted with a steel blade. Add the sugar and process for 2 to 3 minutes, until the zest is very finely minced. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream the butter with the sugar and lemon zest. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, and then add the lemon juice and salt. Mix until combined.
Make Easy Luscious Lemon Tarts | Lemon Desserts
Recipe From : cookingnook.comBring the water in the double boiler to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, and cook until the butter melts. Combine the sugar and cornstarch, stirring well. Add to the butter and … ...
Total Time: 32 mins
Calories: 182 per serving
Lemon Glazed Summer Fresh Fruit Tart | Tastes of Lizzy T
Recipe From : tastesoflizzyt.com2020-07-08 · sweet & tangy lemon glaze; This recipe is great for summer picnics, reunions and backyard barbecues. When you’ve found you need a dessert that is easy yet sure to impress, this summer fresh fruit tart is it! The Layers of a Fruit Tart… ...
Estimated Reading Time: 4 mins
- Add all of the glaze topping ingredients into a bowl and stir well with a whisk until everything is dissolved.
- Place the strawberries on the outer edge, filled by the kiwi, and finally the blueberries. Place a ring of peaches inside.
Quick and Easy Fruit Tarts Recipe | Ree Drummond | Food ...
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com2021-05-24 · Divide the granulated sugar and lemon juice between the bowls. Season each with a pinch of salt and stir until well combined. Divide the blueberries between … ...
Author: Ree Drummond
84 Lemon Recipes from Tart to Sweet | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.com... Show details
No-Bake Lemon Fruit Tarts | Minimalist Baker Recipes
Recipe From : minimalistbaker.com2014-09-09 · Add drained tofu, lemon juice, vanilla, and sweetener of choice to blender and blend until creamy and smooth, scraping down edges as needed. I used half date caramel and half agave. Adjust … ...
Total Time: 2 hrs 30 mins
Calories: 375 per serving
- Then, with the processor running, drop in dates one at a time through the spout until the mixture resembles a dough. It should hold form when squeezed between two fingers. This will take anywhere from 7-12 dates, depending on their size (as original recipe is written // adjust if altering batch size).
- Line a standard pie or tart pan, or several 4 3/4-inch tart pans (I bought mine here) with parchment paper. Divide crust between the pans and press using your hands to form a uniform crust. Place another piece of parchment paper on top and use a glass to get it more even and firmly pressed into place. It doesn't have to be perfect. Set in freezer to chill.
Lemon and Passion Fruit Tart Recipe - Great British Chefs
Recipe From : greatbritishchefs.com2016-05-27 · Beat the eggs and egg yolks together and add the sugar, passion fruit, lemon juice and zest. Beat in the cream, then strain through a fine sieve to remove the passion fruit … ...
Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins
Lemon Tart Recipes - Great British Chefs
Recipe From : greatbritishchefs.comAnd our collection of lemon tart recipes shows just how easy it can be to make one at home. Dominic Chapman keeps things simple with his no-nonsense Lemon tart, which is the perfect example of the classic dish. Theo Randall takes some of the best lemons in the world to make his Amalfi lemon tart… ...
Estimated Reading Time: 40 secs
Fresh Lemon Tart Recipes | Southern Living
Recipe From : southernliving.comRecipe: Lemon Mousse Tart Mounds of creamy lemon filling will delight all who taste this tart. The filling is a luscious mixture of white chocolate, cream cheese, lemon curd, and whipped cream. Plus, refrigerated piecrust makes for a super-easy tart shell. ... Show details
Lemon Tart with a Buttery Shortbread Crust | The Recipe Critic
Recipe From : therecipecritic.com2020-05-05 · Instructions Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a food processor add the powdered sugar, flour and butter. ...
Total Time: 22 mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a food processor add the powdered sugar, flour and butter. Pulse until combined.
- Press into the bottom of a 9 inch tart pan and poke the bottom with a fork. Bake for 10-12 or until golden brown. Remove from the oven.
- Make one recipe for lemon curd. Pour into the bottom of the shortbread crust. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight until set.
Lemon Tart - 4 inch diameter, La Madeleine "Tartlet" Recipe
Recipe From : recipes.sparkpeople.comDirections. Prepare a fully baked tart shell according to this recipe. Let stand on a wire rack to cool. In a non-aluminum saucepan over medium heat, combine the eggs, egg yolks, sugar, lemon juice, lemon … ...
Total Time: 3 hrs 45 mins
Calories: 2158 per serving
Lemon tart recipe - Raymond Blanc OBE
Recipe From : raymondblanc.comStep 1. Start with making the sweet pastry. In a large bowl, with a spatula or wooden spoon, mix the soft butter and icing sugar to a cream; then beat in 2 of the egg yolks. Add the flour and, with your fingertips, rub the butter mixture and flour together to achieve … ... Show details
Lemon Cream Mixed Berry Tart - Seasonal Recipes for ...
Recipe From : stripedspatula.com2017-08-24 · It’s rich and indulgent, and is typically used in desserts such as fruit tarts and Napoleons (Mille-feuille). I love adding a hint of lemon with berries, so I made a lemon pastry cream for this mixed berry tart. I used my standard creme patisserie recipe and added a touch of fresh lemon juice and zest after cooking. The lemon … ...
Total Time: 2 hrs 35 mins
- Combine half and half, 1/3 cup sugar, and salt in a heavy-bottomed saucepan. Heat until bubbles form around the edges and wisps of steam rise from the pot. Remove from heat.
- Spoon chilled pastry cream into tart shell and spread to an even layer. Top with strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries.
No-Fuss Fruit Tart | Nigella's Recipes | Nigella Lawson
Recipe From : nigella.comIn a clean processor bowl, process the cream cheese and lemon curd (or just mix by hand) and spread into the bottom of the chilled tart tin, covering the base evenly. ...
Lemon Cream Fruit Tart with a Shortbread Cookie Crust - A ...
Recipe From : aprettylifeinthesuburbs.com2014-04-16 · Putting your tart together: Slice your fruit. Once the tart crust and the lemon filling have cooled completely you can put together your tart! If needed, you can use a hand blender to make your lemon cream more creamy in consistency. Spread the lemon … ...
Total Time: 45 mins
Estimated Reading Time: 3 mins
- In your food processor, process the flour, sugar, butter and salt until the mixture looks like coarse crumbs.
- In your food processor (use the small mixing bowl), mix the egg yolks, 1/3 cup sugar and corn starch until smooth.
Lemon and passionfruit tart - NZ Herald
Recipe From : nzherald.co.nz2011-12-09 · To make the pastry base, line a narrow, loose-bottomed tart tray with a circle of baking paper, then two sheets of sweet crust pastry. Rest it in the fridge for an hour then bake it blind, placing... ...
Total Time: 35 mins
Author: Annabelle White
- To make the pastry base, line a narrow, loose-bottomed tart tray with a circle of baking paper, then two sheets of sweet crust pastry. Rest it in the fridge for an hour then bake it blind, placing it in a 180C fan bake oven for 10 minutes. or until lightly browned.
- To prepare the filling, preheat the oven to 160C fan bake. Beat together the first five ingredients until smooth and pour into the precooked pastry base.
- Serve as is or dust generously with icing sugar and caramelise the top quickly or serve with a drizzle of passion fruit syrup. This can be served warm or cold.
Classic Fruit Tart Recipe (video) - Tatyanas Everyday Food
Recipe From : tatyanaseverydayfood.com2016-07-26 · In a medium saucepan, whisk together the lemon juice (strain to remove pulp and seeds), eggs, egg yolks and sugar. Cook the mixture over medium heat, … ...
Estimated Reading Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
Fresh Fruit Tart with Lemon Cream Cheese Filling - 2 ...
Recipe From : 2cookinmamas.com2021-04-11 · Recipes » Dessert Recipes » Fresh Fruit Tart with Lemon Cream Cheese Filling. Published: Apr 11, 2021 · Modified: Apr 10, 2021 by Linda Warren. Fresh Fruit Tart with Lemon Cream Cheese Filling. Pin. Share . Tweet. Yum. Share. Jump to Recipe Print Recipe. This Fresh Fruit Tart is simply mouthwatering and bursting with flavor. A crisp, lemon-flavored, almond shortbread-like crust … ...
Total Time: 50 mins
9 ZESTY Lemon Tarts [How-to Recipes]
Recipe From : munchmunchyum.com2020-01-15 · Looking for a tart but tasty treat? A lemon tart is a classic dessert that isn’t heavy but satisfies your sweet tooth. Check out our easy lemon tart recipe, or try any of the lemon tarts and … ...
Total Time: 1 hr 15 mins
Vegan Lemon Fruit Tart Recipe | Carnation
Recipe From : carnation.co.ukSpoon the filling into the base and smooth over the top. Chill for 4 hours or overnight. Step 6 of 6. When ready to serve; prepare the fruit and pile on top of the tart. Mix 3tbsp Carnation Vegan condensed milk alternative with 2tbsp water and brush the fruit for the glaze, finish with lemon zest and cut into slices. ...
4th of July Lemon Fruit Tart - PaleOMG
Recipe From : paleomg.com2012-07-02 · 1/2 cup raspberries. Instructions. Place all crust ingredients in food processor and mix until completely broken down. Add crust ingredients to an 8×8 glass baking dish and press down to form an even crust. Put in fridge for about 20 minutes. While the crust is hardening, make your lemon … ...
Estimated Reading Time: 4 mins
- Add crust ingredients to an 8×8 glass baking dish and press down to form an even crust. Put in fridge for about 20 minutes.