Low Fat Asparagus Frittata (With Egg Beaters)
LOW-FAT FRITTATA (FLAT BELLY DIET RECIPE)
Low-Fat Frittata with Smoked Salmon and Scallions. Try this quick, healthy meal for brunch or lunch. From Prevention. Posted for safekeeping.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Heartsong
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6 scallions, trimmed and chopped (whites and 2-inch of green)
- 6 large egg whites
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon or 1/2 teaspoon fresh tarragon, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 ounces smoked salmon, thinly sliced, cut into 1/2-inch-wide pieces
- 3/4 cup tapenade (Black olive, MUFA)
ASPARAGUS AND HERB FRITTATA
This also makes a beautiful appetizer, cut into diamonds.
Recipe From cooking.nytimes.com
Provided by Martha Rose Shulman
Yield one 10-inch frittata, serving 4 to 6
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- 3/4 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 8 extra-large eggs
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons low-fat milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh herbs (as above)
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan (optional)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
You'll also love
More recipes about Low Fat Asparagus Frittata (With Egg Beaters) recipes
Low Fat Asparagus Frittata (With Egg Beaters) Recipe ...
Recipe From : food.com2007-12-26 · Add asparagus, onions, salt and pepper; cook and stir 3 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add tomatoes; cook 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Add Egg Beaters mixture. Reduce heat to low; cover skillet with lid. Cook 12 minutes, or until bottom of frittata … ...
Asparagus Frittata | Ready Set Eat
Recipe From : readyseteat.comMix Egg Beaters, cheese and milk in medium bowl until well blended; set aside. ...
- Spray medium skillet with ovenproof handle with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add asparagus, onions, salt and pepper; cook and stir 3 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add tomatoes; cook 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Add Egg Beaters mixture. Reduce heat to low; cover skillet with lid. Cook 12 minutes, or until bottom of frittata is set but top is still slightly moist. Remove lid from skillet.
- Place skillet under broiler. Broil 2 minutes, or until top is set but not browned. Cut into 4 wedges to serve.
Asparagus Frittata | Just A Pinch Recipes
Recipe From : justapinch.com2011-01-08 · For 1 cup Egg Beaters Egg Product, substitute 4 whole eggs. Or, use 1/2 cup Egg Beaters and 2 whole eggs. Or, use 2 whole eggs and 1/2 cup liquid egg whites. I also use skim milk in this recipe, … ...
Asparagus Frittata with Fruit | Zone Diet Recipe
Recipe From : zonediet.comHeat 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil in a 10-inch oven-proof frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook until they soften, about 3 minutes. Add asparagus, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook, covered for 3 minutes. Beat egg with Egg Beaters, 1/2 tablespoon oil, salt and pepper. ... Show details
Asparagus Frittata Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comIn a small bowl, whisk egg substitute, 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. In a 10-in. ovenproof skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook and stir until tender. Stir in asparagus … ...
- Drain and pat dry., In a small bowl, whisk egg substitute, 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper., In a 10-in. ovenproof skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Quick Vegetable Frittata | Ready Set Eat
Recipe From : readyseteat.comTo cook frittata completely on stove-top, pour Egg Beaters over spinach mixture; reduce heat to medium-low. ...
Asparagus and Tomato Frittata with Feta - Slender Kitchen
Recipe From : slenderkitchen.com2013-05-01 · Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. 2 Whisk together the eggs, milk, and 1/2 cup feta cheese. Season with salt and pepper. ...
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the green onions and asparagus and saute until just tender, about 2-3 minutes.
Colorful Brunch Frittata Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of ...
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comPreheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, saute asparagus, mushrooms, peppers and onions in oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add tomatoes; set aside. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, cream, Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, parsley, basil, salt and pepper; stir into vegetable mixture. Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. ...
How to Make a Frittata Out of Anything -- Easy Frittata ...
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com2020-12-24 · 12 large eggs + 1/3 cup heavy cream + 2 cups filling + 1 cup cheese The eggs are the foundation ingredient. Using a dozen eggs will yield a frittata that feeds 6 to 8 people. The cream … ...
Asparagus Frittata Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2019-04-02 · Beat egg whites, eggs, and skim milk together in a bowl until smooth; pour over onion mixture. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over egg mixture. Step 4 Bake in the preheated oven until frittata … ...
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion, red bell pepper, mushrooms, and asparagus until onion is translucent, 5 to 10 minutes. Spread onion mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Beat egg whites, eggs, and skim milk together in a bowl until smooth; pour over onion mixture. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over egg mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until frittata is set in the middle and a fork inserted in the middle comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
Asparagus Frittata - Diabetes Food Hub
Recipe From : diabetesfoodhub.orgAdd asparagus to skillet and pour the egg mixture over the asparagus. Cook for a few minutes until the eggs start to set. Add the mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until the frittata … ...
Asparagus, Potato, and Onion Frittata Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2019-04-02 · Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish. Step 2 Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir … ...
10 Best Low Fat Low Carb Frittata Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comSpring Asparagus Frittata Muffins (low-carb, gluten-free) Appetite For Energy. pepper, salt, plain whole milk yogurt, chopped parsley, goat cheese and 4 more. Low- Carb Breakfast Casserole -Not Low Fat!! Food.com. eggs, eggs, broccoli floret, cottage … ... Show details
Spring Frittata for Two Recipe - (4.3/5)
Recipe From : keyingredient.comAdd asparagus. Cook 5 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Add onions and ham. Heat 2 minutes more. Pour Egg Beaters over vegetables and ham. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and cook 8 minutes or until Egg Beaters are set. Sprinkle with cheese. Cut in half to serve. ... Show details
71+ Best Healthy Egg Recipes for Weight Loss | Eat This ...
Recipe From : eatthis.com...
- Sausage and Mushroom Frittata. These Italian open-faced omelets are lighter than their American cousins since they're less likely to be loaded with cheese and more likely to be stuffed with vegetables.
- Broccoli-Cheese Eggs in a Mug. If you want to eat a nutritious breakfast but don't want to deal with the hassle of washing a bunch of cooking pans, this eggs in a mug recipe is perfect for you.
- Breakfast Burrito. By swapping out worthless white tortillas for whole wheat, swapping fatty pork sausage for the lean chicken variety, and adding fiber-rich beans and some fresh avocado, we've slashed the calories in half while increasing the overall nutrition (and deliciousness).
- Savory Artichoke Feta Quiche. Most quiches suffer the burden of excessive amounts of heavy cream and cheese—and often a trans-fat-laden crust. This quiche dispenses with the heavy dose of dairy fat and instead gets its flavor and substance from antioxidant-dense sun-dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and lean chicken sausage.
- Breakfast Tacos With Bacon and Spinach. Infectiously delicious, to be sure, but also a perfectly healthy start to your day, assuming you stick to corn tortillas, which have half the calories and twice the fiber of their flour counterparts.
- Muffin-Tin Quiches With Smoked Gouda and Ham. Sure, you've used your muffin tin to make blueberry muffins, or maybe some pumpkin muffins when fall rolls around.
- 10-Minute Baked Eggs With Mushroom and Spinach. The little ceramic vessels are perfect for housing eggs, meat, cheese, and vegetables and then tossing in the oven.
- Sunny-Side Up Egg Pizza. In this recipe, the slices are topped with sunny-side-up eggs, leeks, garlic, prosciutto, and both Parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
- Ultimate BLT Sandwich. Instead of being slathered in a sea of sauce, we chose to crown our BLT with a soft, oozing fried egg—the only condiment you need.
- Breakfast Hash With Sweet Potato and Chicken Sausage. For years now, hash has carried a certain negative connotation, conjuring up images of either murky, over-salted slop eaten from a can or a group of hippies.
Asparagus & Crabmeat Frittata 1... - Lean and Green Meals ...
Recipe From : facebook.com5. Carefully pour the crab and egg mixture into the skillet with the cooked asparagus, and gently stir to combine. Cook over low to medium heat until the egg beaters start bubbling. 6. Place the skillet in the oven and bake for about 15 to 20 minutes until the egg beaters are … ... Show details
10 Best Baked Egg White Frittata Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com2021-06-06 · limes, sweetened condensed milk, juice, grape tomatoes, egg whites and 12 more Baked Egg White Asparagus Frittata with Goat Cheese Familystyle Food chopped fresh chives, soft goat cheese, heavy cream, freshly ground black pepper and 4 more … ... Show details
Egg Frittata Recipes That Will Inspire You to Get Cracking ...
Recipe From : bhg.com2021-01-05 · this link opens in a new tab. The classic side dish of rice and beans meets an easy egg breakfast in this stove-top frittata recipe. Brimming with wild rice, beans, zucchini, tomatoes, and cheese, it takes only 25 minutes to whip up. Garnish the frittata recipe with … ...
Asparagus Frittata With Burrata and Herb Pesto Recipe ...
Recipe From : cooking.nytimes.comFrittata, the savory Italian egg dish, can be thick or thin, flipped in the pan or finished under the broiler. This one, slathered with creamy burrata and drizzled with herb-laden oil, is a rather deluxe version of the ideal, worthy of a weekend lunch or a late dinner. Featured in: A Deluxe Asparagus Frittata… ... Show details
Leek and Asparagus Frittata recipe | Epicurious.com
Recipe From : epicurious.com2008-02-01 · Add egg mixture to skillet; fold gently to combine. Cook until almost set. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup Fontina cheese and Parmesan cheese over. Broil until frittata … ...
Mini Frittatas Recipe | Giada De Laurentiis | Food Network
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com2015-12-26 · Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spray 2 mini muffin tins (each with 24 cups) with nonstick spray. Whisk the eggs, milk, pepper, and salt in a large bowl to … ...
Hash Brown Frittata Recipe - BettyCrocker.com
Recipe From : bettycrocker.com2012-03-05 · Mix potatoes, corn and onion salt. Spray 10-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Pack potato mixture firmly into skillet, leaving 1/2-inch space around edge. Reduce heat to medium-low. ...
Cheesy Asparagus Frittata Recipe | Easy Asparagus Recipe
Recipe From : diethood.com2015-03-02 · Heat the oil and butter in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds, or until fragrant, but do not brown. Add asparagus, season with salt and pepper and cook for 6 to 7 minutes, or until tender, turning asparagus … ...
Potato Asparagus Frittata Recipe | Land O’Lakes
Recipe From : landolakes.comWhile each whole egg contains about 5 grams of fat and 215 milligrams of cholesterol, egg substitute is cholesterol and fat free. Tip #2 - Snap off the tough and woody ends of asparagus … ...
- Melt butter in 10-inch skillet until sizzling; add green onions and asparagus. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 2-3 minutes or until crisply tender. Add potatoes; continue cooking, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes.
- Combine half & half, eggs, lemon pepper and salt in bowl; beat with whisk until well mixed. Add to potato mixture. Cover; cook 30-35 minutes or until center is almost set. Sprinkle with cheese. Remove from heat. Cover; let stand 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.