Nutter Butter Turkeys
NUTTER BUTTER TURKEYS
there's a nutter butter marathon going on at my house this fall. the inspiration for this recipe was the crafty kitchen. it's a project that's geared toward preschool kids. so....i felt if a 5 year old could make these, i should be able to also! http://www.craftbuds.com/crafty-kitchen-turkey-cookies/
Time: 45 minutes
- create the tail feathers: push 7 candy corns into the sides of the double-stuff oreos
- add the turkey body
- add frosting to a plastic bag
- snip a small piece from the corner
- pipe or spoon a dab of white frosting onto the center of the oreo
- press a nutter butter cookie on top of the oreo cookie
- i had some leftover melted peanut butter chips and used that instead of frosting in this step
- add the face: cut 8 candy corns in half for the noses
- pipe or dab a fat "t" onto the upper area of the nutter butter cookie
- press two m&m eyes into the frosting
- next add the candy corn nose , then add a red jelly bean below the nose
- eye detail: using a tube of black decorating gel , pipe a dot on each eye
- you can then follow up with a tiny dot of white icing if you want extra detail , using a toothpick
- switch the colors and pipe a dot of white frosting onto the brown eyes , then add a tiny dot of black gel with a toothpick
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- nutter butter sandwich cookies
- oreo double stuff cookies
- candy corn', "m&m's", 'jelly beans
- white frosting
- black decorating gel
- white decorating icing
NUTTER BUTTER TURKEYS
There's a Nutter Butter marathon going on at my house this fall. The inspiration for this recipe was the Crafty Kitchen. It's a project that's geared toward preschool kids. So....I felt if a 5 year old could make these, I should be able to also! http://www.craftbuds.com/crafty-kitchen-turkey-cookies/
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Kathy
Yield 8 turkeys, 8 serving(s)
- Create the tail feathers: Push 7 candy corns into the sides of the double-stuff oreos.
- Add the turkey body. Add frosting to a plastic bag. Snip a small piece from the corner. Pipe or spoon a dab of white frosting onto the center of the Oreo. Press a Nutter Butter cookie on top of the Oreo cookie. I had some leftover melted peanut butter chips and used that instead of frosting in this step.
- Add the face: Cut 8 candy corns in half for the noses. Pipe or dab a fat "T" onto the upper area of the Nutter Butter cookie. Press two M&M eyes into the frosting. Next add the candy corn nose, then add a red jelly bean (lengthwise) below the nose.
- Eye detail: (Option 1) Using a tube of black decorating gel, pipe a dot on each eye. You can then follow up with a tiny dot of white icing if you want extra detail, using a toothpick. (Option 2) Switch the colors and pipe a dot of white frosting onto the brown eyes, then add a tiny dot of black gel with a toothpick.
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- 8 Nutter Butter sandwich cookies
- 8 Oreo Double Stuff cookies
- 4 ounces candy corn
- 16 M&M's
- 8 small red jelly beans
- 1/2 cup white frosting
- black decorating gel (in a tube)
- white decorating icing (in a tube)
NUTTER BUTTER TURKEYS
This fall I'm on a quest to make recipe using Nutter Butter cookies. This recipe/craft project was inspired by The Party Animal web site. http://www.thepartyanimal-blog.org/nutter-butter-turkey-cookie-pops/
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Kathy
Yield 6 Turkeys, 6 serving(s)
- Draw a turkey on plain paper and make as many copies as desired. The body should be the outline of a Nutter Butter cookie.(A template appears in the photo section.) Lay a piece of wax paper over each template.
- Cut the Starburst candies into pointy triangles so they resemble a beak. Set aside.
- Add yellow candy melts to one of the decorating bottles. I lay the bottle on its side in the microwave. Microwave at 50% power for one minute. Press the bottle, mixing the candy and continue melting in 20-30 second intervals. Don't overcook the candy melts.
- Yellow: Fill in the body and first row of feathers with the melted yellow candy melts. Immediately press the lollipop stick into the body area. Add a little bit more yellow on top of the stick and press a Nutter Butter cookie on top. Do the same with the remaining turkeys.
- Orange: Melt the orange candy in bottle #2. Fill in the next row of feathers. Repeat with remaining turkeys.
- Red: Melt the red candy in bottle #3. Fill in the outer row of feathers. Repeat with remaining turkeys.
- Add the candy eyes. You can reheat the yellow candy melts or use a small amount of melted white chocolate chips. Put a dab on the back of the edible eyes and attach to the turkey body.
- Add the beak. Put a dab of melted candy on the back of the beak and attach right below the eyes.
- Snood: It's that red thing that dangles on the turkey's face. You may need to remelt the red candy. Pipe a squiggly red snood onto the turkey face.
- Allow turkeys to harden. Enjoy!
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- 6 Nutter Butter sandwich cookies
- 12 ounces yellow candy melts
- 6 ounces orange candy melts
- 6 ounces red candy melts
- 12 edible candy eyes
- 2 -3 pieces orange Starburst candies (beak)
- 6 lollipop sticks
- wax paper
- 3 plastic bottles (melting or decorating squeeze bottle with a cap with a small-medium round opening)
ROAST TURKEY WITH HERB BUTTER
Getting a great-tasting turkey on the Thanksgiving table is easier than you might think. Here, the bird is rubbed with a flavorful mixture of butter and fresh rosemary, sage, and thyme before going into the oven. Use the roasted vegetables and turkey neck to make Rich Gravy.
Recipe From marthastewart.com
Provided by Martha Stewart
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees with rack in the lowest position. Make herb butter: In a small bowl, mix together 4 tablespoons butter with chopped herbs; season generously with salt and pepper.
- Prepare and stuff the turkey. Loosen skin: Working from the neck end, slide fingers under skin until you reach the end of the breast, being careful not to tear the skin; rub herb butter under the skin. Fill neck cavity: Place turkey breast side down. Fill neck cavity with stuffing; avoid packing. Close up by folding skin over and fastening with skewers or trussing needles. Tuck wings: Turn turkey over; bend wing tips underneath bird so they stay in place (you may have to break the bones). Loosely fill large cavity with stuffing. Tie legs: Using cotton kitchen twine, tie legs together securely (they will overlap) so bird retains its shape and moisture during cooking.
- Cut neck into pieces; mix with carrots, onions, celery, and 2 cups water in a large roasting pan. Set roasting rack over vegetables in pan.
- Lift turkey onto rack; rub with remaining tablespoon butter. Season generously with salt and pepper. Tent turkey loosely with foil. Roast 1 hour, then baste every 30 minutes with pan liquids, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of thigh (avoiding bone) registers 125 degrees, about 3 hours.
- Remove foil; raise oven heat to 400 degrees. Continue roasting, basting occasionally, until thigh reaches 180 degrees, 45 to 60 minutes more. Tent with foil if bird browns too quickly; add more water if pan becomes dry. Transfer turkey to a serving platter; cover loosely with foil, and let it rest at least 30 minutes before carving.
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon each chopped fresh rosemary, sage, and thyme
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 whole turkey (about 12 pounds), thawed if frozen, rinsed and patted dry, neck reserved (set aside giblets for stuffing, if desired)
- Cornbread And Sausage Stuffing
- 4 to 6 large carrots, halved crosswise
- 2 large onions, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 stalks celery, halved crosswise
60-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient cuisine preparation occasion north-american desserts snacks american easy no-cook beginner-cook fall holiday-event kid-friendly cookies-and-brownies dietary thanksgiving seasonal novelty technique peanut-butter
You'll also love
More recipes about Nutter Butter Turkeys recipes
Nutter Butter Turkeys Recipe - Centsable Momma
Recipe From : centsablemomma.comUsing a butter knife, slice open the Nutter Butter cookies. Place feathers along the top and press the cookie back together. Using a toothpick, place a dot of melted chocolate on the Nutter Butter cookie. Press the beak and waddle into one side of the chocolate … ... Show details
EASY Nutter Butter Turkey Cookies (5 Mins) | Somewhat Simple
Recipe From : somewhatsimple.com2019-11-01 · Spread chocolate or vanilla frosting over the peanut butter filling and carefully place candy corn into frosting around the top half of the cookie. Gently press the top cookie back on, over the candy … ...
- Begin by carefully peeling the top part of the cookie away from the bottom, trying to keep peanut butter filling on bottom cookie.
- Spread chocolate or vanilla frosting over the peanut butter filling and carefully place candy corn into frosting around the top half of the cookie.
Nutter Butter Oreo Turkey Cupcakes - Your Cup of Cake
Recipe From : yourcupofcake.com2015-11-10 · 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line pans with cupcake liners. 2. Mix cake mix, eggs, oil, buttermilk and sour cream together until smooth. 3. Fill cupcake … ...
Butter-Injected Turkey recipe | Epicurious.com
Recipe From : epicurious.com1999-11-01 · Melt the butter. Use a hypodermic needle or baster-injector to inject the butter into the turkey. Or stuff solid butter under turkey skin. Place thyme in turkey … ...
Easy Garlic Butter Herb Roasted Turkey Recipe | Wholesome Yum
Recipe From : wholesomeyum.com2020-10-30 · Brine turkey. Stir together water and kosher salt in a large stock pot. Add turkey to the pot and making sure it’s submerged, refrigerate for 10-12 hours. ...
- In a large stock pot large enough to fit the turkey, stir together 2 gallons (7.5 L) of water and 2 1/2 cups (128 g) kosher salt. Submerge the turkey in the brine. Refrigerate for 10 to 12 hours.
- In a small bowl, mash together the softened butter, sage, rosemary, thyme, minced garlic, lemon zest, sea salt and black pepper.
- Position the oven rack on a low position, so that there is enough room for the turkey. The top of the turkey should end up just slightly higher than the middle when placed in the oven later. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees F).
Cheesecloth Herb Butter Turkey Recipe makes the juiciest ...
Recipe From : noshingwiththenolands.com2019-09-20 · Rinse the turkey in cold water inside and out. Pat dry and let rest in roasting pan for up to 2 hours at room temperature. 2. Preheat oven to 450F and move rack to the lowest level in the oven. 3. Combine the ingredients for the herb butter. Salt and pepper the inside of the turkey. ...
- Cheesecloth Herb Butter Turkey Recipe1. Remove the giblets and neck and reserve to make gravy. Rinse the turkey in cold water inside and out. Pat dry and let rest in roasting pan for up to 2 hours at room temperature.
- 3. Combine the ingredients for the herb butter. Salt and pepper the inside of the turkey. Add in the bouquet garni, carrots, celery, and onions. Place legs together with the skin provided or tie together with kitchen twine.
Butter Turkey Curry | The Endless Meal®
Recipe From : theendlessmeal.com2018-11-13 · Let the pot simmer, partially covered to reduce splatters, for 15 minutes. Carefully transfer to a blender and blend on high until smooth. Return the curry to the pot, add turkey, cream (or yogurt or coconut milk), almond butter… ...
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the onion and let it cook until it is well browned, about 10 minutes. While the onion is cooking, place all the spices into a small bowl.
- Add the ginger, garlic, and spices to the pot and cook for 1 minute. Add the tomatoes and a half cup of water to the pot and scrape the bottom of the pot to remove any stuck on bits. Let the pot simmer, partially covered to reduce splatters, for 15 minutes.
- Carefully transfer to a blender and blend on high until smooth. Return the curry to the pot, add turkey, cream (or yogurt or coconut milk), almond butter, and sugar and heat through. Season to taste with sea salt.
10 Best Turkey Injection Garlic Butter Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com2021-06-03 · Turkey Injection Garlic Butter Recipes 1,196,659 Recipes. Last updated Jun 03, 2021. This search takes into account your taste preferences. 1,196,659 suggested recipes. GUIDED. Keto Garlic Butter Roast Beef Yummly. butter, garlic, salt, boneless beef bottom round, black pepper. GUIDED. Lemon Garlic Butter Baked Cod Yummly. black pepper, lemon, salt, garlic, butter, fresh … ... Show details
Nutter Butter Turkey Cupcakes - Mommysavers
Recipe From : mommysavers.com2013-11-05 · Step #1 – Bake cupcakes according to the instructions on the box. Step #2 – Allow your cupcakes to cool, then frost with chocolate frosting. Step #3- Meanwhile, assemble the Nutter Butter turkeys. Use a little white frosting or edible adhesive to attach the Wilton Candy Eyes, orange candy nose, and red licorice wattle to the turkey. ...
EASY Nutter Butter Turkey Cookies - I Heart Naptime
Recipe From : iheartnaptime.net2019-10-15 · Gently place the peanut butter cup on the bottom middle of the Nutter Butter. Repeat the “gluing” steps with the candy eyes, sprinkles and three candy corns for the feathers. Then add a small orange piece of candy corn for the turkey's … ...
- Begin by melting candy melts medallions in a microwave-safe bowl at 30 second increments, or until melted. The melts are what you use to “glue” the pieces together.
- Use a toothpick to begin “gluing” your pieces with the melted candy melts. I used a mini peanut butter cup to add a fun layer to the turkey, but you could always skip the peanut butter cup if you wanted.
Nutter Butter Turkeys Recipe | Turkey cookies ...
Recipe From : pinterest.comAug 18, 2016 - Easy Nutter Butter Turkey Cookies for Fall and Thanksgiving! Theme Holiday Desserts for Kids for a FUN Snack or Treat for School Parties or Thanksgiving Dinner! ... Show details
Nutter Butter Turkey Cookies: Fun and Easy Thanksgiving Treat
Recipe From : thehousewifemodern.com2019-11-04 · Using a lollipop stick (or toothpick or small form), dab a bit of chocolate on the back of a candy eye. Place on nutter butter. Repeat with second eye. Dab a bit of chocolate on back of half … ...
- Melt candy melts in a small bowl in microwave for 30 seconds on 50% power. Stir. Continue with 30 second intervals (at 50% power), stirring between each heating cycle, until chocolate is melted.
- Using a lollipop stick (or toothpick or small form), dab a bit of chocolate on the back of a candy eye. Place on nutter butter. Repeat with second eye. Dab a bit of chocolate on back of half M&M. Place on nutter butter for nose. Dab a bit of chocolate on Twizzler. Place on nutter butter for wattle. Repeat with all 16 cookies. Allow to set.
Juicy Butter Herb Turkey Recipe (Step by Step Instructions ...
Recipe From : therecipecritic.com2019-10-20 · Juicy Butter Herb Turkey Recipe is a tender, buttery turkey stuffed with slices of citrus, a crisp apple and fresh herbs coated with a buttery herb mixture all baked until golden brown. Thanksgiving turkey … ...
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. To prepare the turkey, remove the neck and giblets. Tuck the wings underneath the turkey. Stuff the turkey with the onion, garlic, rosemary, apple, lemon and thyme. Tie the feet together with twine.
- In a small bowl combine the butter, garlic, thyme, oregano, rosemary and salt and pepper. Rub evenly over the turkey and underneath the skin.
- Place the turkey in a roasting pan and cook for 15 minutes for each pound or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees and the juices run clear. Let the turkey rest for 20 minutes before carving.
18 Fun Nutter Butter Recipes For Kids · The Inspiration Edit
Recipe From : theinspirationedit.com...
- Homemade Nutter Butter Cookies. Tired of your usual cookies? Try this homemade nutter butter cookies instead! If you love peanut butter, you can experiment with chunky peanut butter to give it a twist.
- Copycat Nutter Butter Cookies. Nutter Butter lovers, raise your hands please! We love store-bought nutter butter what’s better than store-bought? Homemade, just imagine 2 crispy peanut butter cookies filled with a creamy peanut frosting.
- Nutter Butter Snowmen Cookies. This nutter butter snowmen cookies are perfect for the holiday seasons. Bake it and pair it with milk and this will surely make everybody’s day butter, I mean better!
- Reese’s Nutter Butter Cookie Truffles. I don’t know about you but I love Reese’s! If you like a quick no-bake and different nutter butter recipe, don’t miss this one.
- Frankenstein Nutter Butter Cookies. Looking for Halloween treats? These Frankenstein Nutter Butter Cookies are perfect for your movie night with the family.
- No bake Star Wars BB8 Cookies. Any Star Wars and nutter butter fans will surely love these BB8 cookies. It’s easy to make and doesn’t require baking!
- Bat Nutter Butters. One of my favorite thing about Halloween is making treats with the family. This Bat Nutter Butters can be a good activity to bond with the family.
- Nutter Butter Turkey Cookies. Make your Thanksgiving party extra special with these Nutter Butter Turkey Cookies! These turkey cookies are perfect for dessert or to give your guests after your party.
- Nutter Butter Chicks. Now for Easter, make this Nutter Butter Chicks! Serve this to your kids after an exciting egg hunt. You can also add this to their goodie bags.
- Nutter Butter Ghosts. 3 ingredients recipe? Sign me up! These Nutter Butter ghosts only need three simple ingredients: Nutter Butter Cookies, white chocolate, and regular chocolate – the addition to your Halloween party.
Turkey Nutter Butter Cookies • Sarahs Bake Studio
Recipe From : sarahsbakestudio.com2018-11-16 · Turkey Nutter Butter Cookies are super stinkin' cute, easy-peasy to make, and positively delightful for your Thanksgiving gathering. To dress up your Thanksgiving holiday with these Turkey Nutter Butter Cookies you'll need round Nutter Butter cookies, Chocolate Candiquik, royal icing eyes, and Sunburst Chocolate Covered Sunflower Seeds. Don't let the ingredient list overwhelm you, this ... ...
Roasted Butter Herb Turkey Recipe | Sandra Lee | Food Network
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com2015-07-22 · In a small bowl, combine softened butter, poultry seasoning, garlic herb sauce mix, and crushed garlic. Use a fork to mix together until well combined. Cover … ...
- In a small bowl, combine softened butter, poultry seasoning, garlic herb sauce mix, and crushed garlic. Use a fork to mix together until well combined. Cover and put in the refrigerator for 15 to 30 minutes, until firm but not hard.
- Arrange celery, carrots, and half of the diced onions in the bottom of a roasting pan. Add chicken broth and set aside.
- Rinse the thawed turkey and pat dry. Use your finger to carefully loosen the skin around the entire bird. Take the butter mixture and cut into large pieces. Place the butter pieces under the skin of the entire turkey. Rub the remaining butter pieces on the outside of the skin and season with salt and pepper. Stuff the inside of turkey cavity with remaining onions, fresh herb poultry blend, and lemon slices. (Truss if necessary.) Insert the pop-up thermometer at an angle about 3-inches down from the neck cavity and 2-inches from the breast bone, in the thickest part of the breast.
Butter-Roasted Turkey Breasts recipe | Epicurious.com
Recipe From : epicurious.com2013-11-01 · Preheat oven to 425°F. Gently loosen skin from turkey breasts and rub butter under skin and all over outside of breasts; season with salt and pepper. Scatter … ...
Keep Calm and Gobble On: Nutter Butter Turkey Cupcakes ...
Recipe From : homeiswheretheboatis.net2015-11-13 · I made a small slit in the top of the frosted cupcake with a knife before pushing the turkey/ Nutter Butter cookie down in the cupcake. The recipe in the magazine called for baking jumbo size cupcakes, but I baked regular size cupcakes and filled my cupcakes liners with a little extra batter, so the cupcakes would bake a little taller and there would be more cake to hold the cookie in place ... ...
Celebrate Thanksgiving With This Easy Nutter Butter Turkey ...
Recipe From : pinterest.comAug 31, 2017 - Celebrate Thanksgiving With This Easy Nutter Butter Turkey #Thanksgiving #Dessert #turkey. Aug 31, 2017 - Celebrate Thanksgiving With This Easy Nutter Butter Turkey #Thanksgiving #Dessert #turkey. Pinterest. Today. Explore. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures ... ...
Roasted Turkey Breast with Herb Butter - Craving Tasty
Recipe From : cravingtasty.com2017-10-06 · Instructions Preheat the oven to 325F. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, 1 teaspoon of kosher salt, garlic, rosemary, pepper and thyme. Microwave … ...
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, 1 teaspoon of kosher salt, garlic, rosemary, pepper and thyme.
- Microwave the ingredients on high for 1 minute, or until the butter has fully melted. Remove the bowl from the microwave oven. Mix all ingredients really well and set aside for 5 minutes so the butter gets infused with the garlic and herbs.
- Return the bowl back to the microwave oven and cook the mixture on high for another 30 seconds to ensure that the butter is fully liquefied.
Herb Butter Roasted Turkey - A Cedar Spoon
Recipe From : acedarspoon.com2018-11-01 · Instructions. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium mixing bowl add the butter, olive oil, garlic, sage, rosemary, thyme, flat leaf parsley, oregano and the salt and pepper. Stir together until combined and set aside. Remove the giblets from out of the turkey … ...
- In a medium mixing bowl add the butter, olive oil, garlic, sage, rosemary, thyme, flat leaf parsley, oregano and the salt and pepper. Stir together until combined and set aside.
- Place the turkey in a large roasting pan. Use your hands to liberally salt and pepper the inside of the turkey cavity. Stuff the cavity of the turkey with the onion, 4 garlic cloves, lemon, sage, rosemary and thyme. Use your hands or a brush to spread the herb butter mixture on the outside of the turkey, under the skin and then sprinkle with salt and pepper on top of the turkey.