Pink Lemonade Dip
PINK LEMONADE FRUIT DIP
This dip always goes fast whenever I make it. It's fat free, very low in sugar, and delicious! It's intended for fruit, but people love it so much, they tend to dip everything else into it also!
Recipe From food.com
Provided by MarineWife
Yield 12-15 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients: 3
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon pink sugar-free lemonade-flavored drink mix
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free cool whip
PINK LEMONADE DIP
A easy appetizer,dip, fruit dessert or snack and perfect on hot summer days. Taste OF Home recipe and photo.
Recipe From justapinch.com
Provided by Eileen Hineline
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and drink mix until smooth. Beat in 1/2 cup whipped topping. Fold in remaining whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with apples.
- 2. *** MAy use other flavor drink mix such as raspberry lemonade crystal light mix
- 3. *****Nutritional Facts 1/2 apple with 3 tablespoons dip equals 90 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 113 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 starch.
- 4. *** Prep time 10 minutes, chill time 1 hour.
Number Of Ingredients: 5
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon sugar-free pink lemonade soft drink mix
- 1-1/2 cups fat-free whipped topping
- 3 medium apples, sliced
- **** may also use different fruits like strawberries, blueberries, or fruits of your choice.
THAT PINK CHIP DIP
This is an old reicpe my neighbor used to make all the time for our gatherings....It goes really good with ruffles potato chips...
Recipe From food.com
Provided by CIndytc
Yield 1 1/2 cups, 6 serving(s)
- Cream together cream cheese and mayonaise. Add everything else but the milk and mix. Add enough milt for a pleasing consistancy.
- Serve with a hearty potato chip.
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt or 1/2 teaspoon minced dried onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon milk (optional)
You'll also love
More recipes about Pink Lemonade Dip recipes
Pink Lemonade Dip Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comDirections. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and drink mix until smooth. Beat in 1/2 cup whipped topping. Fold in remaining whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate for at least … ...
Pink Lemonade-Lime Dip Recipe | MyRecipes
Recipe From : myrecipes.comStir together all ingredients in a small bowl until blended. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. ... Show details
Pink lemonade dip recipe
Recipe From : crecipe.com2017-08-06 · Pink lemonade dip recipe. Learn how to cook great Pink lemonade dip . Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Pink lemonade dip recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Pink lemonade dip recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Good appetite! ... Show details
Old-Fashioned Pink Lemonade Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2008-07-01 · Step 1 In large pitcher combine sugar, water, lemon juice and cranberry juice. Stir to dissolve sugar. ...
Pink Lemonade Dip Recipe | Sweet dips, Food, Desserts
Recipe From : pinterest.caWhen autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. ... Show details
Pink Lemonade No Bake Cheesecake Parfaits
Recipe From : cravingsofalunatic.com2014-02-14 · While I was scoping them out I caught her Gluten Free Pink Lemonade Dip out of the corner of my eye. I was intrigued. I was hungry. I was totally making that. Then one thing lead to another and her dip was made, demolished, then adapted into cheesecakes which our family is obsessed with. Then I took that cheesecake mix and turned it into ice cream sandwiches, which will be the next recipe … ...
- In a stand mixtures combine the heavy cream, confectioners' sugar, and granulated sugar. Start mixer on low with the whisk attachment. Once it starts to thicken slightly you can increase speed until it's on high. Whisk on high till the mixture is fluffy.
- You can add sprinkles, whipped cream, crumbled graham crackers or anything else over top of these. We did ours plain this time around and just did the cheesecake mixture with some sprinkles.
Pink Fruit Dip Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2020-06-19 · Instructions Checklist Step 1 In a bowl, stir together yogurt, mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar, and grenadine; mix well. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours to overnight to allow flavors to meld. ...
Pink Lemonade Dip Recipe | Sweet dips, Snack dip ...
Recipe From : pinterest.comMay 26, 2016 - This Pin was discovered by Danette Crawford. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest ... Show details
Pink Lemonade Fruit Dip - My Recipe Magic
Recipe From : myrecipemagic.com2018-03-22 · In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth and no lumps remain. Add pink lemonade and mix until smooth. Fold in Cool Whip and a few drops of red food... See the full directions on my site ... Show details
Pink Lemonade Dip - Snackworks
Recipe From : snackworks.comPink Lemonade Dip. Prep time. 5 min Total time . 35 min ... 1 container (5.3 oz.) vanilla nonfat Greek-style yogurt; 1/2 tsp. sugar-free lemonade-flavor drink mix; 1 drop red food coloring; 1-1/2 cups thawed frozen light whipped topping ; HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, broken into quarters; Preparation. Mix yogurt, drink mix and food coloring in medium bowl until blended. Gently stir in whipped ... ... Show details
Easy Homemade Pink Lemonade Recipe + VIDEO
Recipe From : thereciperebel.com2018-05-07 · To a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, add water and sugar. Bring to a simmer and whisk until sugar is dissolved. Add lemon peel strips, bring to a … ...
- To a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, add water and sugar. Bring to a simmer and whisk until sugar is dissolved.
- Add lemon peel strips, bring to a simmer, and cook for 5 minutes or until mixture is reduced by almost half. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Place a fine mesh sieve over a pitcher. Pour the lemon syrup through the sieve into the pitcher, followed by the lemon juice, strawberry puree, and raspberry puree. You may have to use a spatula to stir the liquids around and press through, but it will work.
Pink Lemonade Dip - | Recipes | WinCo Foods - MasterCook
Recipe From : mastercook.comPink Lemonade Dip - | Recipes | WinCo Foods. Date Added: 3/16/2020 Source: www.wincofoods.com. Want to save this recipe? Save It! Share It! Share Recipe. Your Name: Please enter your name: To: (Separate e-mail addresses by commas) Please enter at least 1 e-mail address: Message: Please enter a message Public Recipe Share. Click "Show Link" to generate a url you can copy and paste to your ... ... Show details
Pink Lemonade Sparkling Fruit Punch - Over the Big Moon
Recipe From : overthebigmoon.com2019-02-18 · Instructions Combine the frozen lemonade concentrates, Hawaiian Punch, Ginger Ale and Pineapple Juice in a punch bowl or large drink dispenser. Add ice if wanted and top with lemon slices! ...
- Combine the frozen lemonade concentrates, Hawaiian Punch, Ginger Ale and Pineapple Juice in a punch bowl or large drink dispenser.