Pizza With Pesto, Fresh Tomatoes, And Mozzarella
You'll also love
More recipes about Pizza with Pesto, Fresh Tomatoes, and Mozzarella recipes
Pesto Pizza with Fresh Tomatoes & Mozzarella - Once Upon a ...
Recipe From : onceuponachef.com2019-07-31 · Remove the pan from the oven; and then top the pizzas with the mozzarella cheese, followed by the tomato slices, Parmigiano-Reggiano, salt and pepper. Place the pizzas back in the oven and bake until the crust is crisp and golden, 6 to 8 minutes more. Transfer the pizzas to a cutting board and drizzle with the with remaining pesto. ...
Calories: 950 per serving
- Combine the flour, olive oil, yeast, salt and water in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook. Mix on low speed until the dough comes together. Increase the speed to medium-low and knead until the dough is smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer the dough to a lightly oiled large bowl. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap or a damp kitchen towel and let it rise in a warm place until it has doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- When the dough has risen, punch it down and place it on a lightly floured surface. Cut in half and roll each part into a ball. Cover the dough balls with a damp kitchen towel and let rest for 15 to 20 minutes (the dough will rise a bit).
- Meanwhile, set an oven rack in the bottom position and preheat the oven to 500°F. Sprinkle the cornmeal on an 18x13-inch baking sheet; set aside. Cut the tomatoes crosswise into 1/8-inch-thick slices and place on a paper towel-lined plate to drain the juices.
Pizza with Pesto, Fresh Tomatoes, and Mozzarella recipe ...
Recipe From : epicurious.com1999-08-01 · Preparation At least 1 hour before baking pizza, set stone on lowest rack of oven (if you have a gas stove, stone can go directly on oven floor) and preheat oven … ...
Pesto Pizza with Fresh Tomatoes and Mozzarella and Perfect ...
Recipe From : foodiecrush.com2014-08-07 · Dust a baker's peel with flour and carefully transfer one pizza round to the peel. Lightly spread the pesto sauce on the pizza dough leaving a 1-inch border, then sprinkle with shredded cheese and 3 slices of the fresh mozzarella. Top with slices of tomatoes … ...
Estimated Reading Time: 5 mins
- Preheat a pizza stone in the oven set to 500 degrees F. Make pizza crusts according to the video directions on Craftsy.
- Prepare the pesto. Heat a sauté pan over medium heat and add the chopped garlic and olive oil mixture. Stir for 15 seconds and remove from heat. You want to seat the garlic, not brown it.
- Place the basil leaves, parmesan, pine nuts, lemon juice, olive oil and garlic oil mixture into a food processor. Pulse until the basil has broken down and the ingredients are mixed. The mixture should be bright green and have a pebbly texture. It should be thin enough to spread but not runny. Add kosher salt to taste and add more olive oil if the sauce is too thick. Transfer the sauce to a container or bowl.
Pesto Pizza with Fresh Tomatoes and Mozzarella - Key To My ...
Recipe From : keytomylime.com2020-03-18 · Drop the pesto in dollops randomly across the pizza. Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the pizza. Top with the cherry tomatoes. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the tomatoes … ...
Total Time: 32 mins
Pesto Pizza with Fresh Tomatoes & Mozzarella - An Italian ...
Recipe From : anitalianinmykitchen.com2018-05-18 · Pre heat oven to 425 F (220 C). Shape the dough into a lightly greased pizza or cookie sheet, spread the Arugula Pesto or Basil Pesto (if you prefer) on top, … ...
Total Time: 32 mins
Category: Main Course
Calories: 439 per serving
- Make homemade Pizza Dough as per instructions, let dough** rest for approximately 15-20 minutes before rolling
- Shape the dough into a lightly greased pizza or cookie sheet, spread the Arugula Pesto or Basil Pesto (if you prefer) on top, then top with shredded mozzarella and sliced tomatoes. Drizzle with a tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle with a little salt. Bake for approximately 10-12 minutes or until crust is baked and cheese is melted. Let sit 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- **Whether store bought or homemade pizza dough should rest for approximately 20 minutes before shaping into a round or oval shape. It keeps the dough from springing back when shaping.
Pesto Pizza with Fresh Tomatoes & Mozzarella Recipe ...
Recipe From : recipes.net2021-05-13 · Spread ⅓ cup of the pesto evenly over the pizzas (2½ tablespoons each), leaving a 1-inch border. Bake on the bottom rack for 4 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven; and then top the pizzas with the mozzarella cheese, followed by the tomato slices and Parmigiano-Reggiano. Season each pizza with salt and a few grinds fresh black pepper. ...
Total Time: 50 mins
Grilled Pesto Pizza with Marinated Mozzarella and Tomatoes ...
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com2021-05-19 · Open the lid of the grill, flip the doughs over and quickly spoon the pesto over top of the cooked side leaving a little border for the crust. Top with the sliced tomatoes … ...
Author: Valerie Bertinelli
Fresh Pesto Pizza Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2016-01-27 · Step 1 Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Step 2 Remove crust from wrapper and spread pesto over crust; top with a layer of spinach leaves, chopped tomato, shredded mozzarella cheese … ...
Category: Main Dish Recipes, Pizza Recipes
Total Time: 25 mins
- Remove crust from wrapper and spread pesto over crust; top with a layer of spinach leaves, chopped tomato, shredded mozzarella cheese and feta cheese. Place pizza on a baking sheet.
- Bake pizza in the preheated oven until the spinach leaves are wilted and the cheese is melted, bubbling, and beginning to brown, 10 to 12 minutes.
Pesto Pizza with Prosciutto, Tomatoes, and Mozzarella ...
Recipe From : theschmidtywife.com2018-12-05 · Working quickly, spread the pesto evenly across the pizza crust. Add mozzarella slices evenly across the crust, each slice an inch or two apart being careful to not place the cheese to close to the edge (otherwise the cheese will melt off the pizza). Add tomato slices and prosciutto pieces to pizza. ...
Total Time: 30 mins
- Roll out dough to form a large pizza crust. Once the oven and stone are to temperature carefully remove from oven. Dust corn meal over top stone. Transfer pizza crust to the hot stone.
- Working quickly, spread the pesto evenly across the pizza crust. Add mozzarella slices evenly across the crust, each slice an inch or two apart being careful to not place the cheese to close to the edge (otherwise the cheese will melt off the pizza). Add tomato slices and prosciutto pieces to pizza. If you are using basil leaves and parmesean/romano cheese add those to the top.
Tomato and Pesto Pizza Recipe | Midwest Foodie
Recipe From : midwestfoodieblog.com...
Category: Main Dish
Total Time: 17 mins
Pizza with Pesto, Fresh Tomatoes, and Mozzarella | Recipe ...
Recipe From : pinterest.caMay 8, 2020 - Saturday night is typically pizza-making night for my family, and one of the standard features of these evenings is pizza with pesto and fresh tomatoes. I use a good store-bought pesto, and, although I once made the dough in my bread machine, I now purchase excellent dough at our local Bertucci's restaurant and keep pl… ... Show details
Tomato, Pesto, and Fresh Mozzarella Socca Pizza | ASweetLife
Recipe From : asweetlife.org2011-04-29 · Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until the top of the socca has started to lightly brown in places. Spread a thin layer of pesto on the baked pizza crust. Top with the mozzarella, sliced tomatoes, and prosciutto. Return the pizza to the 475°F oven for 10 to 15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the crust is slightly brown around the edges. ...
Estimated Reading Time: 3 mins
Pesto Pizza with Fresh Tomatoes | The Spanish Cuisine
Recipe From : thespanishcuisine.com2020-05-02 · FOR THE PESTO PIZZA WITH FRESH TOMATOES AND BASIL. 1. Spread 3-4 tablespoons of pesto sauce on your homemade pizza crust. 2. Separate the fresh buffalo mozzarella into clumps and place uniformly on the pizza. 3. Sprinkle the dough with grated Parmesan cheese. 4. Chop mushrooms and add them to the pizza. ...
Category: Main Dishes, Side Dishes
Total Time: 1 hr 30 mins
Homemade Pesto Pizza Recipe | MyPizzaCorner.com
Recipe From : mypizzacorner.com2020-01-13 · Pesto Pizza Sauce Recipe. The perfect pesto for homemade pizza. This pesto contains fresh tomatoes and less olive oil than a regular pesto, making it ideal to be used as a base sauce on your pizza. Ingredients . Makes enough pesto for 4 x 10 inch pizzas. 25g fresh basil leaves; 25g chopped/flaked almonds; 150g fresh cherry tomatoes; 25g grated parmesan; 2-3 medium garlic … ...
Tomato, Pesto and Mozzarella Pizza Recipe
Recipe From : vegetariantimes.com2000-08-03 · 1 recipe Push-Button Pizza Dough ; Olive oil; 4 ripe large tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices; 1/2 cup purchased or homemade pesto; 1/2 to 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (2 to 4 oz.) 1 or 2 Tbs. chopped fresh parsley ...
Pizza with Pesto, Mozzarella, and Microgreens Recipe ...
Recipe From : cook.me2020-03-29 · This Pizza with Pesto, Mozzarella, and Arugula Microgreens is a delicious, healthy microgreen pizza with toppings such as arugula microgreens, lemon pesto, fresh mozzarella, fresh cherry tomatoes and prosciutto.This pizza recipe includes the ingredients and directions for the actual pizza dough so that you can create a perfect homemade microgreens pizza from scratch! ...
Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Pizza with Pesto, Fresh Tomatoes, and Mozzarella Recipe ...
Recipe From : pinterest.comOct 29, 2013 - Saturday night is typically pizza-making night for my family, and one of the standard features of these evenings is pizza with pesto and fresh tomatoes. I use a good store-bought pesto, and, although I once made the dough in my bread machine, I now purchase excellent dough at our local Bertucci's restaurant and keep plenty on hand in the freezer. ... Show details
Crispy Tomato Basil Pesto Flatbread Pizzas Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2019-04-02 · Step 6. Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned and crispy, about 8 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool, about 5 minutes. Step 7. Spread 2 to 3 tablespoons of pesto in a thin layer over each tortilla. Top with mozzarella cheese slices, 8 basil leaves, and some roasted tomato … ...
Category: Main Dish Recipes, Pizza Recipes
Total Time: 57 mins
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Broil in the preheated oven until tender, about 6 minutes. Remove from oven and cool until easily handled, about 5 minutes. Peel skin off slices; discard.
Pesto Pizza with Fresh Tomatoes and Mozzarella | Cooking ...
Recipe From : pinterest.comAnd bonus, this class that hascontinue to the recipe... about Pesto Pizza with Fresh Tomatoes and Mozzarella and Perfect Pizza at Home . Aug 7, 2014 - I’m a visual learner. I’m the original demographic for DIY and how-to videos. Lucky for me, and others like me, there’s Craftsy. This post is part of my on-going partnership with Craftsy, to share what I’ve learned from their online ... ... Show details
Pizza with Pesto, Fresh Tomatoes, and Mozzarella
Recipe From : best-pizza-recipes.appspot.comPizza with Pesto, Fresh Tomatoes, and Mozzarella. Posted by: member Sep 18, 2014 in Utils. photo by Lara Ferroni. yield Makes one 14-inch pizza. Saturday night is typically pizza-making night for my family, and one of the standard features of these evenings is pizza with pesto and fresh tomatoes. I use a good store-bought pesto, and, although I once made the dough in my bread machine, I now ... ... Show details
Tomato-Basil Pizza, Two Ways - Recipes, Country Life and ...
Recipe From : thepioneerwoman.com2008-06-26 · Smear the pesto over half of the pizza dough and sprinkle some kosher salt over it. Slice the mozzarella thin enough to cover the pizza thoroughly. Next, lay thin slices of Roma tomatoes over … ...
Estimated Reading Time: 6 mins
Category: Main Dish
Total Time: 43 mins
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.Press the pizza dough into a sheet pan (you can also use a pizza stone or grill).
- You can conduct your own taste test as I did, by making a half and half pizza, or choose your favorite way and make the entire pizza out of that.Tomato-Basil Pizza Made with Pesto:Smear the pesto over half of the pizza dough and sprinkle some kosher salt over it.Slice the mozzarella thin enough to cover the pizza thoroughly.
- Next, lay thin slices of Roma tomatoes over the mozzarella.Tomato-Basil Pizza made with fresh basil:Drizzle olive oil over the dough and sprinkle kosher salt over it.
- Wash and dry the basil leaves and lay them in a single layer on top of the olive oil.Top the basil with a layer of mozzarella and add a layer of Roma tomatoes.
Caprese Pizza with Basil Pesto – healthyGFfamily.com
Recipe From : healthygffamily.com2020-10-02 · But my husband and I also love this fresher take…. gluten-free pizza crust topped with basil pesto, fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, fresh basil and balsamic glaze. This Caprese Pizza is beyond yummy… Either way, this was the easiest meal because we used already prepared pizza crust gifted to us from Senza Gluten NYC because they wanted us to help spread the word that they are now … ...
Category: Dinner, Lunch, Appetizer
Cuisine: Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan Optional
Total Time: 20 mins
Spinach Pesto Pizza - Easy Family Friendly Recipes
Recipe From : iheartnaptime.net2019-06-30 · Preheat oven to 400°F or turn the grill to medium-heat. Spread pesto on top of naan (or crust of choice) and layer with mozzarella and spinach. Place pizza in oven or on grill for about 5-7 … ...
Category: Main Course
Total Time: 10 mins
Pizza with Pesto, Fresh Tomatoes, and Mozzarella | iamkhalaf
Recipe From : iamkhalaf.wordpress.com2013-12-18 · Pizza with Pesto, Fresh Tomatoes, and Mozzarella Makes one 14-inch pizzaSaturday night is typically pizza-making night for my family, and one of the standard features of these evenings is pizza with pesto and fresh tomatoes. I use a good store-bought pesto, and, although I once made the dough in my bread machine, I now purchase excellent… ... Show details
Pesto Pizza Recipe with Tomatoes & Mozzarella | Barilla
Recipe From : barilla.comInstructions. Preheat the oven to 450° F. Place pizza crust onto a cookie sheet. Top with ½ jar of pesto and spread evenly. Gently place the tomatoes around the pizza, season with salt and pepper and top … ...
Chicken Pesto Pizza - Damn Delicious
Recipe From : damndelicious.net2017-01-24 · Transfer to prepared baking sheet or pizza pan. Using a small ladle, spread pesto over the surface of the dough in an even layer, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top with mozzarella, dollops of ricotta, chicken and tomatoes. Place into oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheeses have melted. ...
Estimated Reading Time: 1 min
Flatbread with Pesto & Mozzarella Recipe | EatingWell
Recipe From : eatingwell.com2018-07-17 · 2 cups lightly packed fresh spinach. ½ cup lightly packed fresh basil. 3 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk. 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted. ¼ teaspoon lemon zest. ⅛ teaspoon black pepper. Pinch salt. 4 thin slices red and/or yellow tomato. 2 ounces fresh mozzarella … ...
Total Time: 35 mins
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. Bake 8 minutes or until slightly crisp.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor combine the next seven ingredients (through salt). Cover and blend until smooth. Spread over crust. Top with tomato and cheese. Bake 10 minutes more or until heated through.