a almost healthy popsicle, with a luscious purple color!
Time: 240 minutes
- puree all the ingredients and pour into small paper cups or popsicle molds
- if using cups , when halfway frozen , stand a wooden stick or plastic spoon in the popsicle to make a handle
- when frozen solid , unmold or peel away the paper to eat
Number Of Ingredients: 5
- purple grape juice concentrate
- plain nonfat yogurt
Make and share this Purple Pops recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Mirj2338
Yield 8 serving(s)
- Puree all the ingredients and pour into small paper cups or popsicle molds.
- If using cups, when halfway frozen, stand a wooden stick or plastic spoon in the popsicle to make a handle.
- When frozen solid, unmold or peel away the paper to eat.
Number Of Ingredients: 5
- 2 bananas, ripe
- 6 ounces frozen purple grape juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
PURPLE VELVET CAKE
My family loves my velvet cakes and they are so delicious and moist. I make the purple velvet cake for birthdays.
Recipe From justapinch.com
Provided by Lisa Johnson
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease bottom and sides of three 8-inch round cake pans. Mix together the dry ingredients with wire whisk until well combined. In a separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients. (Note: 10 drops of blue and 15 drops of pink for a dark purple, or 24 drops of red and 16 drops of blue for a medium purple.) Gradually add wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, stir until well combined. Pour into greased and floured round cake pans. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until toothpick inseted near the center comes out clean. Let it cool for 15 minutes and remove from pans on wire rack to allow cool completely.
- 2. Cream together the cream cheese and butter. Add the confectioners' sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth and creamy. Spread between layers and over top and sides of a cake.
Number Of Ingredients: 15
- 2 1/2 c cake flour
- 1 1/2 c sugar
- 1 tsp unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 c buttermilk, room temperature
- 2 Tbsp or 15 drops of purple food coloring
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 c butter or margarine, room temperature
- 1 lb confectioners' sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 6 to 8 servings
- Start by combining 1 cup water with the sugar in a small saucepan. Turn the heat to medium and let it warm while the sugar dissolves.
- Pour half the sugar syrup into a blender with the frozen mangos and lime juice. Puree until totally smooth. Pour the mango mixture into the bottom quarter of some ice pop molds and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Add the other half of the syrup to the blender with the frozen strawberries and lemon juice. Puree until smooth and pour it into the molds to the halfway mark. Freeze for 20 minutes.
- Repeat with another layer of mango and strawberry. Freeze until solid.
Number Of Ingredients: 5
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 bag frozen mangos
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 bag frozen strawberries
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
weeknight time-to-make course main-ingredient preparation occasion low-protein healthy 5-ingredients-or-less desserts eggs-dairy easy kid-friendly kosher low-fat vegetarian frozen-desserts freezer dietary low-sodium low-cholesterol seasonal low-saturated-fat healthy-2 low-in-something equipment 3-steps-or-less 4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
More recipes about Purple Pops recipes
Purple Smoothie Pops Recipes | Food Network Canada
Recipe From : foodnetwork.ca2020-06-03 · Directions 1. Add the yogurt, frozen berries, honey, banana and cabbage to a blender. Then pour in the juice and blend until smooth! ...
Purple Smoothie Pops Recipe | Ree Drummond | Food Network
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com...
Purple People Eater Boozy Ice Pops Recipe | MyRecipes
Recipe From : myrecipes.com2019-04-20 · These purple pops are like a childhood popsicle, but way better. Blueberry is the predominant flavor here, but the Blue Curacao adds a bit of lemon and orange … ...
- Process preserves and 1/2 cup of the lemonade in a food processor until smooth. Combine mixture with remaining lemonade, vodka, and liqueur; stir to blend.
- Skim any foam from the top of mixture; discard. Pour 3 oz. mixture into each of 12 plastic ice pop pouches. Freeze pops standing upright overnight.
Purple Pops | Just A Pinch Recipes
Recipe From : justapinch.comPurple Pops. 1 photo of Purple Pops. By Eve Peterson @mumm6 6. I made these for my kidos and they loved them. You can also use fruit juices. Shares. Share on Facebook Share on Pinterest Share on Twitter Email to a Friend Save to Yummly. Share Comment Print. Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes 0. Rate Recipe. Comments: 1 Comment. Method: Refrigerate/Freeze. Ingredients · grape koolaid · popsicle ... ... Show details
One-Eyed Purple People Eater Cake Pops Recipe ...
Recipe From : bettycrocker.com2014-03-24 · In microwavable bowl, microwave candy melts and shortening on Medium (50%) 1 minute, then in 15-second intervals, until melted; stir until smooth. Dip tip of 1 … ...
8 DIY Popsicle Recipes For Summer | ACTIVEkids
Recipe From : activekids.comRemove popsicles from freezer and add a tablespoon of the coconut milk underneath the watermelon layer. Chill for 45 more minutes. Blend kiwi with 2 tablespoons of sugar … ...
12 Recipes for Purple Food for Breakfast, Dinner ...
Recipe From : bonappetit.com2013-06-18 · Purple means plums, berries, cabbage, onions, and grapes. Pies, salads, sorbets, slaws, sauces, pops, and pickles. With all of those ingredients and recipes … ...
Cake Pop Recipes | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comthree purple-coated cake pops in a row displayed on a strip of brown parchment paper. Easy Cake Pops Rating: 4.29 stars. 5 Tasty, easy-making, and perfect for kids. By Queen. four white chocolate-covered Oreo cookie balls with drizzled dark chocolate garnish. One is cut open to show the chocolate cookie center . Cookie Balls Rating: 4.63 stars. 461 Okay, so they're not cake pops, but these ... ... Show details
Popsicle Recipes | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comMake frozen fudge pops without a packaged pudding mix. I like using Tovolo popsicle molds. My sons likes the rocket shape. By ying. S'mores Popsicles® S'mores Popsicles® Rating: 5 stars. 2 My 13-year-old daughter created this recipe for a quick yummy summer snack. Easy for anyone to make … ... Show details
Ten of the Best Purple Food Recipes. – The Holistic Ingredient
Recipe From : theholisticingredient.com...
- Berry Delicious 'Ice-Cream' with Macadamia Crunch. Berries have the ability to make every dish look super special with very little effort. I mean, look at this Berry 'Ice-cream'!
- Easy Grilled Pork Cutlets & Hazelnut Red Cabbage Slaw. This super simple slaw recipe is from the very lovely Irena of Eat Drink Paleo. It's one of her go-to dinners and it might well become one of yours too.
- Quick Red Cabbage with Cranberries, Almonds & Goat’s Cheese. Did someone say quick? Anything that is easy to make and super nutritious always grabs my attention.
- Anticancer Eastern Dragon Salad (picture top of page) Dragons have superpowers and so does this Eastern Dragon Salad courtesy of the very clever Lauren of Ascension Kitchen.
- Roast Beetroot, Onion and Macadamia Dip. Look at that colour! Thank you Becomingness for this gorgeous recipe.
- Rustic Baba Ganoush. This recipe uses every last bit of eggplant (doesn't get more wholefood than that!). Thank you Rachael Allanah for your delish Baba Ganoush recipe.
- Blueberry Smoothie. Three simple ingredients makes one powerful smoothie. Thanks to my special friend Zara D'Cotta from Oh My Goodness for this luscious recipe.
- Sweet Eggplant & Pumpkin Indian Curry. Warm, aromatic and wonderfully nutritious is how I would describe this. Thank you The Whole Daily - this recipe is a standard in my kitchen.
- Blueberry Cheesecake Bliss Balls. I'm fairly certain that if you put a plate of these in front of me, they won't last long. Thank you Thermo Foodie and the Chef for these snowy delicacies.
- Blueberry Pancakes with Tahini Drizzle. Another Oh My Goodness delight. Love the combination of blueberries and tahini! You'll find this recipe here. Well, I've a feeling that will keep you busy for a little while won't it!
Purple Smoothie Pops | Recipe | Smoothie pops, Purple ...
Recipe From : pinterest.caFeb 16, 2015 - Get Purple Smoothie Pops Recipe from Food Network ... Show details
23 Purple cake pops ideas | purple cake pops, purple cakes ...
Recipe From : pinterest.comMay 16, 2019 - Explore Milly's board "Purple cake pops" on Pinterest. See more ideas about purple cake pops, purple cakes, cake pops. ...
Purple People Eater Pops - Recipes, Easy Dinner Ideas ...
Recipe From : soyummy.com2017-09-29 · Purple People Eater Pops. Desserts | September 29, 2017. Check out the recipe in Soyummy new site. share. share; pin; tweet; mail; Prep Time. 30 minutes. Complexity. Medium. Serves. 12 pops. Ingredients. 1 Oreo; Purple candy melts ; Purple sprinkles; Large candy eyes; 1. Melt. Melt the purple candy melts. 2. Skewer. Skewer the Oreo onto a cake pop … ...
10 Ways to Go Purple Crazy With Ube - Forkly
Recipe From : forkly.com...
- Ube Ice Cream. You wouldn’t have much trouble finding this brightly colored ice cream on the streets of Manila, but if you can’t make it all the way to the Philippines, making ube ice cream at home is actually pretty simple, especially if you happen to have an ice cream machine at home.
- Ube Pancakes. Move over red velvet, there’s a new pancake in town and its color is au natural! The addition of purple yam means that these scrumptious pancakes not only look amazing, but also contain extra vitamins and nutrients, perfect to help kick-start your day!
- Ube Jam. Ube jam is a staple pantry item if you’re living in the Philippines, but you can make this sweet, rich purple jam in your own kitchen with only a few ingredients (and a lot of stirring!)
- Ube Turnovers. This recipe takes a classic American pastry and adds a fun southeast Asian twist by using ube for a bright purple filling that makes these turnovers look sooo inviting!
- Ube Cake Pops. The cake pop craze is far from over, so why not check two trends off your list with one recipe? These cute cake pops are made from ube chiffon cake which will give your cake pops that irresistible pop of purple, perfect for birthdays, showers, or anytime you just want a cake pop.
- Ube Rolls. Yams are a pretty popular food for the Thanksgiving holiday, but imagine your family sitting down to a Thanksgiving meal with a big basket of bright purple ube rolls on the table?!
- Ube Cupcakes. You didn’t think we’d get through this article without mentioning cupcakes did you? These ube cupcakes look good enough to eat already, but if you want to go full Filipino, try topping them with young coconut strips (macapuno) or pieces of canned jackfruit (langka) Yumm!
- Ube Doughnuts. These doughnuts don’t just dress the part, break one open and they’re ube-packed, through and through! How could you possibly resist that glossy purple paint job?
- Ube Mochi Bread. Looking for another way to use that jar of ube jam you’ve made? Look no further than this super cool loaf of twisted ube mochi bread! This is another recipe where you can take a time-saving shortcut by using refrigerated crescent dough, or go completely homemade by making your own buttery brioche.
- Ube Cake Roll. Cupcakes and cake pops aren’t the only cake creations you can whip up using the purple yam known as ube. This ube cake roll will make for a show-stopping centerpiece that will have all the guests swooning at your next party.
Rainbow Popsicles - The First Year
Recipe From : thefirstyearblog.com2020-02-20 · Having made ice pops before, I have found that dairy products do produce pastel colored pops and those with fruit/juice produce more vibrant colors. If the pops in the photos have yogurt in them, it isn’t FAR less than the 1/2 cup called for in the recipe… ...
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Add more liquid to help it blend if it's too thick.
- Layering the smoothies in the mold is easy. Use a spoon or tablespoon to scoop the smoothie mixture into the mold. It’s natural for the layers to blend a bit, but I have noticed that spooning the smoothies into the mold versus pouring the smoothie in from a glass leaves better results.
28 Easy Homemade Popsicle Recipes - How to Make Popsicles ...
Recipe From : goodhousekeeping.com2020-05-29 · Coconut milk, carrot juice, and fresh ginger make this refreshing ice pop the ultimate healthy treat! Get the recipe for Coconut Carrot Ice Pops ». Mike Garten. 7 of 28. Mixed-Berry Blitz Pops ... ... Show details
10 Homemade Popsicle Recipes | Real Simple
Recipe From : realsimple.comWatermelon, Lime, Ginger Ice Pop. Watermelon, Lime, Ginger Ice Pop. Credit: Jens Mortensen. Chill out with pops that mix watermelon with a hint of ginger. Freeze the pops for 45 minutes before adding sticks to avoid ingredient separation. Get the recipe… ...
Kiddo-Friendly Purple Monster Pops | Spiceology
Recipe From : spiceology.comPurple Monster Pops. There are few things that delight a kid like colorful food. These veggie are a great way to delight little ones while making sure they get a dose of veggies. Ingredients: ⅓ cup orange juice ; 2 cups pineapple juice; 2 tablespoons Spiceology Purple Haze All Purpose Rub; Instructions: Mix Purple Haze with orange juice. Pour 1-2 inches into the bottom of the mold. Freeze ... ... Show details
Five Purple Peppers For Extra Pop: PepperScale Roundup ...
Recipe From : pepperscale.com2016-03-27 · If you’re looking for a little purple pop for your landscaping or garden, purple peppers are an excellent option. They draw the eye not only with their rich royal color, but also with their unique shapes. And, of course, there’s that heat that makes peppers such a fun growing option. Our PepperScale Roundup covers five purple beauties, from mild to fiery, to help you consider your best orn ...
Purple Cake Pops! | Lil' Miss Cakes
Recipe From : lilmisscakes.com2011-08-16 · Purple Cake Pops! August 16, 2011 Cakes Melissa. How cute are these! I love cake pops. These were made for a dessert party with a purple, white and silver color scheme. Each cake pop is the perfect bite of cake and frosting served on a lollipop stick. The pops on the left and center were dipped in chocolate coating and allowed to dry before they were decorated with royal icing. The pops on the ... ... Show details
40+ Homemade Popsicle Recipes - How to Make Easy Ice Pops
Recipe From : countryliving.com2020-04-27 · Try any one (or three) of these easy and delicious ice pop recipes as a refreshing snack or dessert, and consider making these boozy recipes for an adults-only treat. View Gallery 41 Photos Con Poulos. 1 of 41. Fruit 'n' Yogurt Swirl Pops Super fast and easy, these homemade pops are a healthier alternative to store-bought frozen treats. Get the recipe… ...
105 Cake Pops Recipes ideas | cake pops, cake pop recipe, cake
Recipe From : pinterest.comJul 1, 2020 - When you're cake falls apart and you don't know what to do next, just add some frosting, roll it into a ball and put it on a stick! Cake pops are so easy to make and are perfect for birthdays and all kinds of occasions. Start off with a funfetti cake, dip it into strawberry frosting and top it with sprinkles. You will know how to make cake pops from scratch in no time. ...
Fresh Fruit Ice Pops - PureWow
Recipe From : purewow.com2015-07-28 · 2. Pour the mixture into an ice-pop mold, filling within ¼ inch of the top of the mold. Place an ice-pop stick into the center of each individual mold and then transfer to the freezer. 3. Freeze until solid, at least 2½ hours, and up to overnight. Run the outside of the mold under warm water to unmold the ice pops. The pops … ...
- In a blender, puree all ingredients until smooth. If the mixture is too thick, add water 1 tablespoon at a time until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into an ice-pop mold, filling within ¼ inch of the top of the mold. Place an ice-pop stick into the center of each individual mold and then transfer to the freezer.
- Freeze until solid, at least 2½ hours, and up to overnight. Run the outside of the mold under warm water to unmold the ice pops. The pops will keep, frozen, for up to two weeks.
Zoku Single Quick Pop Maker, Purple: Amazon.ca: Home & Kitchen
Recipe From : amazon.ca2012-10-12 · Make your pops right on your countertop. Customers who viewed this item also viewed. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Previous page. Zoku Classic Pop Molds. 4.5 out of 5 stars 5,882. $41.64. Zoku Mod Pops, 6 Classic Popsicle Molds in One Compact Tray with Sticks and Drip-Guards, Easy-Release, BPA-Free. 4.5 out of 5 stars 803. $28.50. Zoku Slush and Shake Maker, Green. 4.3 … ...
Purple Velvet Cake | Sweetapolita
Recipe From : sweetapolita.com2014-12-31 · Make the Purple Velvet Cake: Preheat the oven to 325˚F (165˚C). Butter three 8-inch (20-cm) cake pans, line them with parchment paper, and butter the parchment. Dust with flour and knock out the excess. In a small saucepan over very low heat, stir together 2 cups (480 ml) of water with the purple … ...
- Preheat the oven to 325˚F (165˚C). Butter three 8-inch (20-cm) cake pans, line them with parchment paper, and butter the parchment. Dust with flour and knock out the excess.
- Place one cake layer on a serving platter. Trim the top to create a flat surface and even spread about 1 1/4 cups (330 g) of the frosting on top. Add the next layer, trim and frost it, then add the third layer. Trim the top layer. Spread a very thin layer of frosting over the sides and top of the cake (a crumb coat, which helps to keep loose cake crumbs under control when you frost the outside of the cake) and place it in the refrigerator to firm up, about 15 minutes.
- This cake can be covered in a cake saver in a cool room for up to 3 days. If you refrigerate it, make sure to cover it tightly and bring it back to room temperature before serving.