Rustic Bread For The Bread Machine
RUSTIC BREAD FOR THE BREAD MACHINE
this recipe is a combination of different bread recipes i have been working on for my bread machine.i used to make a bread that had a biga(italian starter).i found pannan's recipe, worked on it and came up with this great rustic bread.
Time: 225 minutes
- in a glass or plastic bowl , stir flour , yeast and water together with a wooden spoon until smooth
- cover with a cloth and let stand overnight
- it will be kind of bubbly
- stir together flours , sugar , salt ,
- and vital gluten
- set aside
- pour starter in bread machine
- add water , honey , barley malt , butter and oil
- add the flour mixture
- make a groove in flour and add yeast
- set bread machine to dough cycle
- keep an eye on the machine as dough may reach the top before the end of the cycle
- if this happens push it back down
- at the end of this cycle , remove dough from machine and split it in 2
- shape your breads in free form or in bread pans
- preheat oven 400
- cover breads and let them rise for 45 minutes
- score the loaves
- place in hot oven for 10 minutes
- reduce heat to 350 and bake another 30 minutes
- remove bread from pans and tap the bottom to make sure it is baked
- if not , return bread in the oven for another 5 minutes
- if you do not have barley malt double the amount of honey
- while the oven is preheating , i set a large pan on top of the stove and sit my breads on a cookie on this pan for the rising stage
- it works all the time
Number Of Ingredients: 13
- warm water
- bread machine yeast
- unbleached flour
- whole wheat flour
- barley malt
- vegetable oil
- unbleached bread flour
- whole wheat bread flour
RUSTIC BREAD FOR THE BREAD MACHINE
This recipe is a combination of different bread recipes I have been working on for my Bread machine.I used to make a bread that had a Biga(Italian starter).I found PanNan's recipe, worked on it and came up with this great Rustic Bread.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Sageca
Yield 2 loaves
- In a glass or plastic bowl,stir flour, yeast and water together with a wooden spoon until smooth.Cover with a cloth and let stand overnight.It will be kind of bubbly.
- Stir together flours,sugar,salt,.
- and Vital Gluten; set aside.
- Pour starter in bread machine.
- Add water, honey, Barley Malt,butter and oil.
- Add the flour mixture.
- Make a groove in flour and add yeast.
- Set Bread machine to Dough cycle.
- Keep an eye on the machine as dough may reach the top before the end of the cycle;if this happens push it back down.
- At the end of this cycle, remove dough from machine and split it in 2.
- Shape your breads in free form or in bread pans.
- Preheat oven 400*.
- Cover breads and let them rise for 45 minutes.
- Score the loaves.
- Place in hot oven for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350* and bake another 30 minutes.
- Remove bread from pans and tap the bottom to make sure it is baked(hollow sound).If not, return bread in the oven (without the pan)for another 5 minutes.
- If you do not have Barley Malt double the amount of honey.
- While the oven is preheating,I set a large pan on top of the stove and sit my breads on a cookie on this pan for the rising stage.It works all the time.
Number Of Ingredients: 15
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon bread machine yeast
- 1/2 cup unbleached flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/4 cups warm water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon barley malt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached bread flour
- 2 cups whole wheat bread flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vital gluten
- 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
RUSTIC ITALIAN BREAD ABM
This is the one I make all the time. I use the bread machine to make my dough and then bake in oven to get that rustic look. It rises nice and the crust and texture is great--give it a try. Prep time includes the total bread machine and rising time. You can also make this in your KitchenAid mixer instead of the bread machine, using you kneading hook. Oil bowl cover let rise in a draft free spot.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by andypandy
Yield 1 large loaf, 20 serving(s)
- Add flour, oil, salt, sugar, yeast and water to your bread machine according to its instructions.
- Set on dough setting.
- Always follow your machines instructions, when mixing open it and keep check on the dough. Dough should be in a nice round soft sticky to the touch ball. If it is not add more water, or add flour which ever is needed.
- Remove when signal beeps and cycle is done.
- Preheat oven to 375Ã‚Â°F.
- Sprinkle cornflour or cornmeal onto a baking sheet.
- Punch dough down and form into a long or oval loaf.
- Cover and let rise for 25 more minutes.
- It should be doubled again by this time.
- Uncover and slash the top with a sharp knife or razor.
- Brush all over with the beaten egg white.
- Bake 25 minutes to 35 minutes, until hollow sounding when tapped on bottom.
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups bread flour or 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- cornmeal, for baking sheet
- 1 egg white, slightly beaten
You'll also love
More recipes about Rustic Bread for the Bread Machine recipes
Rustic italian bread (bread machine) recipe
Recipe From : crecipe.comRustic italian bread (bread machine) recipe. Learn how to cook great Rustic italian bread (bread machine) . Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Rustic italian bread (bread machine) recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Rustic italian bread (bread machine) recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Good appetite! 67% ... ... Show details
Rustic Country Bread Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com1998-11-16 · In a large bowl, mix together 1/3 cup reserved starter, 1 cup spring water, 1/2 teaspoon yeast, 2 cups bread flour, whole wheat flour and salt. Select Dough Cycle; press Start. After 10 minutes, remove dough from machine and place in a lightly oiled bowl. Cover with a damp towel and let rise until doubled, about 2 hours. ...
Rustic Italian Bread (Bread Machine) | Better Homes & Gardens
Recipe From : bhg.com2011-06-14 · Stir in the 3/4 cup bread flour, milk, and sugar. Beat with a wire whisk or rotary beater just until smooth. Cover with plastic wrap. Let stand at room temperature … ...
- Dissolve the yeast in the 1/3 cup warm water. Stir in the 3/4 cup bread flour, milk, and sugar. Beat with a wire whisk or rotary beater just until smooth. Cover with plastic wrap. Let stand at room temperature (75 degree F. to 85 degree F.) for 24 hours or until mixture has a slightly fermented aroma, stirring 2 or 3 times. (Or, refrigerate for up to 4 days.)
- Add the starter mixture and the next 6 ingredients to the bread machine according to the manufacturers directions. Select dough cycle. When cycle is complete, remove dough from machine. Punch down. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- On a lightly floured surface, shape dough into a ball. Place on a lightly greased or parchment-lined baking sheet sprinkled with the cornmeal; flatten slightly to an 8-inch round loaf. Lightly rub top with the 1-1/2 teaspoons bread flour. With a very sharp knife, make several cuts about 1/4 inch deep on top of loaf. Cover; let rise in a warm place for 30 to 45 minutes or until nearly double. Bake in a 400 degree F. oven about 25 minutes or until loaf sounds hollow when lightly tapped. Remove from baking sheet; cool on a wire rack. Makes 16 servings.
Easiest Rustic Bread Recipe EVER | Simple & Delicious ...
Recipe From : shelfcooking.com2020-07-09 · Make into Crouton s – Cut stale bread into uniform chunks and toss with olive oil or butter and seasonings (garlic powder is a must!). Bake in the oven at 375°F for about 15 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once. Turn into Bread Crumbs – It's so easy to make your own bread crumbs! ...
- Mix yeast, sugar and water in a large mixing bowl or stand mixer. Let sit for about 5 minutes until bubbly.
- Add flour and salt. Mix until combined into a soft dough. (The dough is sticky, but you can add ¼ cup flour at a time if it's too sticky to handle.)
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap and kitchen towel. Let rise for 1-3 hours, if possible! I’ve run out of time before and let it rise for only 30-60 mins and it still works, but the longer, the better!
Rustic Italian Bread an Easy Recipe that I Inherited
Recipe From : forthefeast.comNo fancy bread machine, no electric mixer. I use just a fork and my hands. Flour: Tipo 00 is a finely ground Italian flour that is considered the gold standard for pizza, pasta, and bread dough. There is something very therapeutic and rewarding about making your own bread. When Adrian and Giulia smell this Rustic Italian Bread … ...
- There are 2 techniques that I will call out below that deal with where you add the sugar. There is one way where you add the sugar to the yeast and another where you add the sugar to the flour. I have used both ways and they both work for me.
- In a bowl, add 1 cup of warm water and dry active yeast and let it stand until creamy (about 5 minutes).
- In a liquid measuring cup add 1/4 cup of lukewarm water, add the yeast and 2 teaspoons of granulated sugar. Check back in 10 minutes to make sure it has bubbled and foamed up. If it has then add lukewarm water up to the 2 cup mark of the measuring cup. Note: If it didn’t then you need to try another packet / jar of yeast.
Artisan Breads from Your Bread Maker Machine
Recipe From : breadmakermachines.com2016-05-04 · Add the ingredients to the bread pan in the order indicated. Select the basic or white bread setting, 1.5 pound loaf and dark crust setting. When the kneading cycle is complete sprinkle some rolled oats over the top of the dough ball. When the baking cycle is complete remove the loaf from the bread pan and let it rest for 10 minutes. ... Show details
The Best 30 Bread Machine Recipes
Recipe From : thespruceeats.com...
- Country White Bread. This simple bread machine white bread recipe results in a bread with a pleasant, chewy texture. It's delicious as toast for breakfast, or you can use it to make great sandwiches, grilled or not.
- Whole Wheat Bread. This straightforward wheat bread is ideal to have on hand as it can be used for sandwiches as well as breakfast toast. With just a handful of simple ingredients and only whole wheat flour, you will have a nutritious loaf without much effort.
- Multigrain Loaf Bread. Full of flavor, this bread machine recipe uses multigrain cereal to add texture and crunch to the healthy loaf. It is delicious for breakfast, toasted and slathered with butter or honey, or use for your favorite chicken or roast beef sandwich.
- Milk and Honey Bread. This is an easy bread to make with your bread machine, and it's wonderful for sandwiches and toast. The recipe calls for only milk, honey, butter, flour, salt, and yeast.
- Sweet Potato Rolls. Mashed sweet potatoes give these rolls amazing flavor and color, and they're perfect on the Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner table. But this recipe is also ideal for using up leftover sweet potatoes, and the two dozen or so pull-apart rolls are great to have on hand for weeknight meals.
- Soft Pretzels. Soft pretzels are a fun snack, and considering they don't require any special ingredients, they can often be made without any planning. Of course, you need to shape the pretzels by hand, but the bread machine will take care of the dough.
- Wheat Cornmeal Bread. This is a fabulous bread for both toasting and for making delicious sandwiches. The cornmeal and whole wheat flour add just enough texture to the bread, and a small amount of brown sugar sweetens it perfectly.
- Banana Bread. Banana bread is always a good use for overripe bananas, and this bread machine recipe makes it quick to prepare. All the wet ingredients are combined in the machine and then the mixed dry ingredients are added.
- Pizza Dough. This recipe makes enough pizza dough for two 12-inch thick-crust pizzas. You can enjoy one pizza now and freeze the other half of the dough for another day.
- Peanut Butter Bread. What could be more perfect for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich than peanut butter bread? Considering there are only four other ingredients, you probably have everything you need to make this simple bread machine recipe.
Nut and Seeds Bread for Bread Machine Recipes - Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com2021-06-11 · Nut and Seeds Bread for Bread Machine Recipes 800,883 Recipes. Last updated Jun 11, 2021. This search takes into account your taste preferences. 800,883 suggested recipes. Danish Seed Bread On dine chez Nanou. baking yeast, buttermilk, salt, seeds, whole wheat flour, boiling water and 2 more. Seed Bread … ... Show details
30+ Easy Bread Machine Recipes - Bread Dad
Recipe From : breaddad.comHere are 30+ easy bread machine recipes. You will find bread machine recipes for banana bread, oatmeal bread, white bread, pizza dough, French bread, etc. These easy recipes allow you to make a huge variety of delicious breads & desserts. All you need is a bread machine … ...
Homemade Rustic Bread Recipe | Sarah's Cucina Bella
Recipe From : sarahscucinabella.com2019-06-03 · Place the loaf on a greased parchement-lined baking sheet. Cover with a clean kitchen towel, and set in a warm, draft-free place to rise for at least an hour, or … ...
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the water, sugar and salt. Sprinkle with the yeast and let sit for a few minutes until it has all foamed. Stir together. Add the flour all at once and stir to combine. The dough will be sticky, and you may need to use wet hands to incorporate the last of the flour into it. Yes, really, wet hands -- this dough will stick like crazy to floured ones.
- Transfer the dough to a large oiled bowl and cover. Set in a draft-free warm spot and allow to rise for at least one hour. It should double in size.
- Transfer the dough to a floured board and roll into a rectangle. Hint: flour the dough and the rolling pin and keep a dough scraper handy. This dough will still be really sticky. Once rolled out, roll the dough into a log along the long side. Taper the ends.
- Place the loaf on a greased parchement-lined baking sheet. Cover with a clean kitchen towel, and set in a warm, draft-free place to rise for at least an hour, or until doubled in size.
Robinhood | Rustic Brown Bread
Recipe From : robinhood.ca2 tbsp molasses. 1 tbsp brown sugar. 1 1/2 cups Robin Hood® Best For Bread Whole Wheat Flour. 1 cup Robin Hood Best For Bread Homestyle White Flour. 1/2 cup Robin Hood Oats. 1/3 cup cornmeal. 1 1/4 tsp salt. 1 tsp bread machine yeast. Serving Size: 1 loaf. ...
A Crusty Bread Machine Recipe To Make any Meal Special
Recipe From : saladinajar.com2019-01-15 · Place water, yeast and flour in bread machine pan and select the "dough" cycle. Allow to mix about 5 minutes using small spatula to carefully push flour stuck in … ...
- Place water, yeast and flour in bread machine pan and select the "dough" cycle. Allow to mix about 5 minutes using small spatula to carefully push flour stuck in the corners into the mixing area. Unplug machine and let stand at room temperature over night or about 8 hours. Do not leave over 16 hours.
- Restart dough cycle. Check dough after 5-10 minutes of mixing. If necessary, add additional flour 1 tablespoon at a time to form a smooth but slightly tacky ball or water if dough is too dry and bounces against the sides.
- When dough cycle ends, allow dough to continue to rise in machine for at least 30 minutes (or more if ambient temperature is cool) until double in size. If you are new to bread machines, see Six Bread Machine Tips for Beginners for more help with this step.
Bread Machine Bread (The RIGHT Way) | Favorite Family Recipes
Recipe From : favfamilyrecipes.com2020-04-14 · Make a small well in the flour and add yeast. Set bread machine to "dough" for 90 minutes (1 hour 30 minutes) and start. When dough is finished. Pour directly into a greased bread pan. If needed, gently turn the bread or tuck in the edges so the top is smooth. Place bread … ...
- When dough is finished. Pour directly into a greased bread pan. If needed, gently turn the bread or tuck in the edges so the top is smooth.
Rustic Multigrain Bread - Completely Delicious
Recipe From : completelydelicious.com2020-08-31 · Like most yeast bread recipes, this rustic multigrain bread takes some time to make. But it’s not difficult! And it’s definitely a recipe for all levels of skill. Let’s … ...
- In a small saucepan, combine the remaining 1 cup water, honey, and butter. Place over medium heat until butter is melted. Remove from heat and let cool for about 5 minutes (to about 120-130°F).
- Meanwhile, in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a dough hook, combine the yeast, whole wheat flour, rye flour, and salt. Pour in the warm water mixture and mix until combined. Add the rolled oats, flaxseed, sunflower seeds and soaked bulger wheat and mix until combined.
- Add the all-purpose flour a few tablespoons at a time until the dough clears the bowl (you may not use all 1 ½ cups of the flour). Continue kneading in the mixer until the dough is smooth and elastic, about 3-4 minutes. This dough is heavier than many bread dough, but you should be able to pull it a bit without it immediately breaking.
14 Easy Bread Machine Recipes for New Bread Bakers | Taste ...
Recipe From : tasteofhome.com2020-01-07 · Check out our delicious and easy bread machine recipes to get beginner bakers started. 1 / 14. Banana Wheat Bread A subtle banana flavor comes through in this moist whole wheat loaf. Flecked with poppy seeds, the sweet slices are wonderful warm or toasted and spread with butter. —Louise Myers, Pomeroy, Ohio . Go to Recipe. Need a machine? Here are our picks for the best bread … ...
Rustic Bread Recipe for Simple & Easy Homemade Bread
Recipe From : picklesnhoney.com2012-01-04 · Put the sugar and warm water in a large bowl and stir to dissolve. Combine the yeast, flour and wheat germ/flax seed (if using), then add it to the water/sugar. Whisk until it looks like pancake batter. Cover with tin foil or plastic wrap. ...
Bread Machine White Bread (Extra Buttery Flavor) - Bread Dad
Recipe From : breaddad.comInstructions – White Bread Machine Recipe for 1.5 lb Loaf and 2 lb Loaf Versions. For a 2 lb loaf, please use the 2 lb ingredient list and set the bread machine settings to 2 pound loaf, light color and “basic” bread options. For a 1.5 lb loaf, please use the 1.5 lb ingredient list and set the bread machine settings to 1.5 pound loaf, light color and “basic” bread … ...
- For a 2 lb loaf, please use the 2 lb ingredient list and set the bread machine settings to 2 pound loaf, light color and “basic” bread options. For a 1.5 lb loaf, please use the 1.5 lb ingredient list and set the bread machine settings to 1.5 pound loaf, light color and “basic” bread options.
- Your bread machine should be unplugged. Remove the bread pan from the bread machine (so when you add the ingredients, they can not accidently spill into the machine).
- Pour the milk into the bread pan and then add the other ingredients. Place the bread machine yeast in last and the yeast should not touch the liquid (until the bread machine is turned on and the ingredients start to be mixed together by the bread machine). Put bread pan with ingredients back into unplugged bread machine.
Tuscan Herb French Bread Machine Recipe – Love, Tabitha
Recipe From : lovetabitha.com2020-03-18 · If you are new to making your own bread in a bread machine, I highly suggest checking out this recipe and the easy steps. It’s your basic white bread recipe, perfect for beginners or seasoned bakers, it’s a very well loved recipe. TUSCAN HERB FRENCH BREAD RECIPE. This Tuscan Herb French Bread … ...
- Get your bread machine out and plug in. In a small bowl stir your dried herbs and olive oil together and set aside.
- Then pour the ingredients into the basket of the bread machine preferably in this order; Water, Salt, Sugar, Yeast, Olive Oil mixture and then Flour.
- Close the lid; set your machine to French setting, 1.5 lb loaf and light crust. Click start and you'll have beautiful fresh flavorful bread in about 3 1/2 hours.
Easy to Make Rustic White Bread Recipe - Little Figgy Food
Recipe From : littlefiggy.com2021-02-12 · This simple rustic bread recipe is quick and easy to make, which means it’s a great recipe for beginner bread makers. When looking for a white bread recipe, it can be easy to get frustrated. So many recipes feature complicated ingredients or need a fancy appliance to make them. But this easy bread recipe … ...
- In a small bowl add the warm water and sugar, then sprinkle the yeast in and stir, set aside for about 10 minutes.
- If using a stand mixer, attach the dough hook and add the flour baking powder, salt, and diced cold butter, mix on low speed until the texture resembles bread crumbs. (If using a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, and salt, then cut in the butter and mix, rubbing the butter throughout until it resembles crumbs).
- If using a stand mixer, continue to mix with the dough hook for about 3 - 5 minutes. then remove dough to a lightly flour-dusted surface, shape into a round loaf, cover with a clean towel and let rest for about 10 minutes. Proceed to #6 below.
Rustic Farmer's Bread - Let the Baking Begin!
Recipe From : letthebakingbegin.com2014-04-01 · This Rustic Bread Recipe can be stored at room temperature, wrapped in plastic or in a Ziploc bag. It can last up to 3 days, or frozen for up to 1 month if double wrapped in plastic and then 1 layer of foil. To re-crisp, put the Homemade Bead in a 450F oven for 5-7 minutes. Try these other BREAD recipes: Rustic Baguette Recipe – Long, crispy baguette recipe. Artisan No-Knead Bread … ...
- Make the biga: Toss 1 cup high protein flour (Canadian or bread flour is best), ⅛ tsp yeast, and 1 cup water in a bowl of a mixer and stir together until it comes together. Cover the bowl and let sit at room temperature in a draft-free place (room temperature) 8 to 24 hours.
- To the risen biga add 2 cups flour, 1½ tsp salt, ½ tsp yeast, water (start with ⅔ cup water and & 1/3 cup milk and fit the mixer with the paddle attachment. Combine everything on low speed, then continue mixing for a minute or two. When the dough has come together nicely, change to the hook attachment and knead the dough for about 20-30 minutes or until it stops sticking to the sides of the bowl and becomes tacky to touch. The dough should be somewhat runny, but if you stretch a piece into a "window" the dough stretches thin and doesn't tear. As soon as the dough wraps around the hook into a dough ball and feels tacky to the touch stop mixing. This might take more or less time depending on the protein content of your flour. If your dough doesn't come together and continues to look like batter after kneading, it means that your flour doesn't have enough protein to hold the structure. You can add more flour to bring it more together, but it's likely that the results will not be the best.
Mastering Whole-Grain Breads in Your Bread Machine
Recipe From : breadmakermachines.com2015-07-19 · Add the ingredients to the bread pan in the order indicated in the recipe and select whole wheat cycle, 1.5 pound loaf and medium crust. When done cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes, slice and serve. Like always, you should watch the consistency of your dough during the early dough cycle. ... Show details
Bread Machine Italian Bread - Easy Homemade Bread Recipe
Recipe From : brooklynfarmgirl.com2019-06-08 · Instructions Place water, bread flour, sugar, salt, olive oil and active dry yeast in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. If you have a Italian Bread cycle, … ...
- Place water, bread flour, sugar, salt, olive oil and active dry yeast in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
Bread Machine French Bread - 500,000+ Recipes, Meal ...
Recipe From : bigoven.comBread Machine French Bread recipe: This is an easy, crusty, French Bread recipe for your bread machine. It makes a 2 lb. loaf. For diabetics 1 slice/serving is 2 carbs or equal to 2 slices of bread. You can get the bread … ...
Super Easy Rosemary Bread Machine Bread Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2020-06-19 · Pour the water into the pan of a bread machine, then sprinkle in the yeast and sugar. Let the mixture sit in the bread machine until a creamy foam forms on top … ...
Easy Bread Machine Recipes To Use Now | Easy Kitchen ...
Recipe From : easykitchenappliances.com...
- Country White Bread. One of the simplest types of bread you can make to try out your bread machine is definitely the country white bread. However, you shouldn’t mistake it for a boring bread that nobody likes.
- Milk and Honey Bread. This is a wonderful homemade yeast bread that you can make almost hands-free, with the preparation help from your bread machine.
- Lemon Ginger Loaf. If you’re a big fan of lemon and ginger, this is the right bread for you. Lemon and ginger are very subtle in this recipe, but they offer a really great flavor together.
- Pumpkin Bread. Even though pumpkin bread isn’t the most common bread recipe you’ll find anywhere, it’s still very popular and has this recipe is beloved by people who love pumpkin bread.
- Sugar-Free Brown Bread. People who can’t handle sugar prefer brown bread which is one type of sugar-free bread. It has a number of health benefits and that’s why it’s preferred by so many people.
- Crusty Italian Bread. If you’re a fan of crusty Italian bread, this recipe will lead you right to this simple, but very delectable bread which you can easily make in your bread maker.