Sharlotka (Russian Apple Pie)
SHARLOTKA (RUSSIAN APPLE PIE)
Make and share this Sharlotka (Russian Apple Pie) recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by alina.gendel
Yield 10-12 serving(s)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine flour, sugar, and eggs, beat well .
- Core the apples and cut them into thin slices.
- Grease a pan and dust it lightly with flour.
- Arrange all apple slices on the bottom of the pan.
- Pour the batter mixture over the apples.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes.
- May be served warm or at room temperature.
Number Of Ingredients: 4
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 tart apples
RUSSIAN APPLE PIE
Make and share this Russian Apple Pie recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by ekaterina1013
Yield 8 serving(s)
- Remove core from the apples, cut in large chunks 2",lay parchment paper on the bottom of your baking form ( I use 8 1/2 inch spring form).
- Lay the apples on top of parchment paper.
- Let eggs warm up for 10 minutes,then mix till light yellow and foamy; add sugar in, small portions at a time, let sugar dissolve; add flour; mix till you see air bubbles, pour mixture on the apples.
- It will soak throughout, do not mix apples with batter.
- Bake for 55 minutes on 375°F.
- When pie is done flip upside down, Apples will be on the top.
Number Of Ingredients: 4
- 4 large granny smith apples, peeled
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 3 large eggs
You'll also love
More recipes about Sharlotka (Russian Apple Pie) recipes
Sharlotka: Russian Apple Pie • Happy Kitchen
Recipe From : happykitchen.rocks2016-07-29 · Instructions APPLES: Peel and cut apples in chunks. Add cinnamon and transfer apple chunks to a baking pan, greased with a bit of olive oil. Preheat the oven to 190 °C or 370 °F. ...
- APPLES: Peel and cut apples in chunks. Add cinnamon and transfer apple chunks to a baking pan, greased with a bit of olive oil. Preheat the oven to 190 °C or 370 °F.
- BATTER: Blend eggs with honey, add flour, salt and baking powder. The consistency of the batter should be similar to sour cream. Pour the batter over the apple chunks.
- BAKING: Bake for about 40-45 minutes. To check whether it's ready, insert a wooden toothpick in the middle of the pie. If it comes out mostly dry, your sharlotka is ready! Turn off the oven and let it finish baking and cool in the oven for about 30 minutes. Enjoy!
Sharlotka Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2020-06-19 · Grease an oversized, deep, glass pie dish and spread apples inside. Step 2 Combine eggs and sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the wire whisk attachment. Mix on the highest setting … ...
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an oversized, deep, glass pie dish and spread apples inside.
- Combine eggs and sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the wire whisk attachment. Mix on the highest setting until eggs are foamy and change in color, 5 to 7 minutes. The goal is to achieve a consistency something close to meringue.
- Turn stand mixer off and switch the attachment to the standard mixing paddle. With the machine on its lowest setting, add flour, sour cream, salt, baking powder, and vanilla extract. Mix until just incorporated. Batter should be thick, fluffy, and airy. Do not overmix, as it will deflate the batter. Pour batter over apples in the pie dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top turns golden brown and a knife comes out clean, about 40 minutes. Let cool just until it is safe to handle the pan; loosen edges and flip the cake onto a serving platter.
Sharlotka Russian Apple Pie-Cake - SideChef
Recipe From : sidechef.com2021-04-06 · Bake in the preheated 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) oven for 45-50 minutes, until the Sharlotka is golden, or when a toothpick comes out clean from the … ...
- Grease and flour a 10-inch round cake pan. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper. Spray the top of the parchment paper with cooking spray or use butter/oil and flour to grease the pan.
- Add the Sour Cream (1/4 cup) to the batter. Dissolve the Baking Soda (3/4 teaspoon) in Distilled White Vinegar (1/2 teaspoon) and add to the batter also. Mix to combine.
Apple Sharlotka Recipe (Russian Apple Cake)
Recipe From : natashaskitchen.com2014-12-04 · How to Make Russian Sharlotka Cake: Preheat Oven to 340˚F. Peel and core apples, cut into small dice. Beat 6 eggs with 1 cup sugar on high speed for 6 … ...
Apple Sharlotka Recipe - Matt Danko | Food & Wine
Recipe From : foodandwine.com2016-09-09 · Preheat the oven to 350°. Grease the bottom and side of an 8-inch springform pan. Advertisement. Step 2. In a large bowl, toss the apples with the lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of the … ...
- In a large bowl, toss the apples with the lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of the sugar and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the flour with the cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the eggs with the almond extract and the remaining 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar at medium-high speed until thick and pale yellow and a ribbon forms when the beaters are lifted, 8 to 10 minutes. Gently fold in the dry ingredients just until incorporated.
- Spread the apples in the prepared pan in an even layer, then pour the batter evenly over them. Let stand for 5 minutes to allow the batter to sink in a little.
Sharlotka (Russian Apple Cake) • Curious Cuisiniere
Recipe From : curiouscuisiniere.com2019-06-03 · Russian sharlotka is a simple to make apple cake recipe that is made up of a light sponge cake filled with small apple pieces. Prep Time 20 minutes Cook Time 50 minutes Total Time 1 … ...
- Cover the bottom of a baking form with parchment paper. Melt the butter and generously brush the inside of the baking form. Alternately, you can also spray the form with a pan release baking spray.
- Cut two apples into small dice. Place them into a bowl and sprinkle with the lemon juice and cinnamon. Mix to make sure all apples are evenly covered. Set aside.
Sharlotka - Favorite apple pie of Russians - Russian food
Recipe From : meetrussia.online2019-11-09 · With a wave of foreign chefs arriving in Russia in the 18th and 19th centuries, a number of charlotte recipes adapted to Russian realities appeared, as a result a charlotte based on rye bread was born. At the beginning of the 20th century, in Russia, charlotte turned into a very simple biscuit pie with apples which every housewife knows. “Charlotte russe”, on the other side, did not become ... ...
Sharlotka: The first apple recipe that most Russian kids ...
Recipe From : rbth.com2019-08-27 · Read more: 7 traditional Russian apple recipes: From Ivan the Terrible to Putin If using any of Russia Beyond's content, partly or in full, always provide an active … ...
This one-bowl Russian apple cake recipe reminds us of ...
Recipe From : washingtonpost.com2020-10-23 · Most sharlotka recipes are simply eggs combined with equal quantities of sugar and flour, a little vanilla and cinnamon, and sliced firm, tart apples, such as Granny Smith. Mention sharlotka … ...
Russian Apple Cake “Sharlotka” Recipe – Melanie Cooks
Recipe From : melaniecooks.com2013-05-02 · All you need to make Sharlotka is apples, flour, sugar and eggs. Just cut up the apples, mix flour, sugar and eggs in a bowl, pour over apples and bake! ...
Apple Sharlotka - Russian Apple Coffeecake - Шарлотка с ...
Recipe From : olgasflavorfactory.com2019-04-01 · Baking the Apple Sharlotka Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 45-50 minutes, until the sharlotka is golden, or when a toothpick comes out clean from the center of the cake. Run an … ...
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Use butter or oil to grease a 10 inch round cake pan. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper. You can also use a baking spray instead of the butter/oil. Spray the top of the parchment paper also.
- You can also use a 9 X 13 inch baking dish instead of a 10 inch round cake pan to bake the Apple Sharlotka.
- Peel the apples and slice them thinly. You can cut them longer, but make sure to slice them thinly, so that they bake through while that cake is baking. If you slice them too thick, the apples will still be crunchy in the cake. Place the sliced apples into the prepared cake pan.
Russian Apple Sharlotka Pie | Mydeliciousmeals.com
Recipe From : mydeliciousmeals.com2018-06-13 · Instructions 1. Whisk together eggs, sugar and vanilla (you can use a mixer). Combine soda and flour, gradually add to the egg mixture, constantly stirring to avoid lumps. ...
Russian Apple Pie/Cake (Sharlotka) Recipe - (4.3/5)
Recipe From : keyingredient.comAdd the apples to the prepared cake pan. Pour the batter over the apples and distribute evenly over the top. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 45-50 minutes, until the sharlotka is golden, or when a toothpick comes out clean from the center of the cake. Run an offset spatula or butter knife around the edges of the cake pan. ...
Paleo Sharlotka Recipe (Russian Apple Pie)
Recipe From : sophreakingood.com2013-09-30 · Preheat oven to 350 ° F. Fill your baking dish of choice with cubed apples and set aside – this is to measure out your apples. In a large bowl, whisk together … ...
5 Ingredient "Sharlotka" Apple Cake (Video) - Momsdish
Recipe From : momsdish.com2019-10-18 · Wash, peal and dice apples into one inch pieces. Using a mixer, beat eggs with sugar, until it’s three times in volume. Using a spatula, fold in flour by thirds; be very gentle with the dough, to not … ...
- Using a spatula, fold in flour by thirds; be very gentle with the dough, to not overmix it and lose the fluffiness.
- Lay out the diced apples on the bottom of a 9 inch pan. Cover apples with cake batter, shake the pan a bit, to spread batter between each apple piece.
Sharlotka – Russian apple cake – Russian Food
Recipe From : russianfood-ie.com2013-06-27 · Sharlotka cake recipe: Russian apple sponge. Typical Charlotte in the UK and around Europe today resembles a classical English bread pudding. The dessert is made with buttered stale bread (or Savoiardi biscuits can be used) which is lined around the cooking dish to make a mould with the centre filled with fruit purée or custard. The Wikipedia also has Charlotte russe: ‘a dessert invented by ... ...
Sharlotka Russian Apple Pie | Just A Pinch Recipes
Recipe From : justapinch.com2013-12-02 · How to Make Sharlotka (Russian Apple Pie) Step-by-Step. Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine flour, sugar, and eggs, baking soda & vanilla, beat well. Core the apples and cut them into thin slices. Grease a 9" pie pan or cake pan and dust it lightly with flour. You can also use a round of parchment paper on the bottom to ensure it comes out easy. ...
apple sharlotka – smitten kitchen
Recipe From : smittenkitchen.com2012-01-06 · Pour over apples in pan, using a spoon or spatula to spread the batter so that it covers all exposed apples. (Updated to clarify: Spread the batter and press it down into the apple pile. The top of the batter should end up level with the top of the apples.) Bake in preheated oven for 55 to 60 minutes, or until a tester comes out free of batter. ...
Russian Monday: Sharlotka – Apple Cake – Cooking Melangery
Recipe From : melangery.com2013-06-17 · The base of the pie was made of the Savoiardi cookies or sponge cake and Bavarian cream was used for staffing. Russian Charlotte was served cold. During fairly recent times Sharlotka has transformed into an apple cake – very popular and easy to cook dessert. Sponge cake layered with thinly cut cooked apples is the most common form of the pie. ...
Sharlotka. Russian Apple Pie | RussianFoodUSA Blog
Recipe From : blog.russianfoodusa.com2017-09-27 · Add the flour to the batter and mix just until the flour is incorporated. Then mix in peeled and thinly sliced apples. Grease the baking tin with butter and fill with the batter. Bake in a preheated 180 o C (356 o F) oven for 30-40 until the pie is golden, or when a … ...
Sharlotka: Russian Apple Cake - Will Cook For Smiles
Recipe From : willcookforsmiles.com2014-01-16 · Sharlotka is a Russian apple cake, it’s delicate and light. Wonderful to have with your morning tea or as an afternoon snack. I know that I already posted one recipe for Sharlotka a couple of years ago but it is time that I update this recipe. Not only that the picture is old, I’ve also improved the recipe. So this is my improved Russian Apple … ...
- Preheat the oven to 350 and grease a 9-inch springform pan (cake will rise so make sure that you are using a tall pan not a short cake pan) OR you can use a 9x13 casserole baking pan but watch the bake time.
- If using a stand-up electric mixer, use whisk attachment. Beat eggs and sugar on high, for a 2-3 of minutes, until light-yellow, thickened and about triple in size.
- Lower the speed to low and beat in vanilla and flour. Quickly mix baking soda and vinegar and add it to the batter.
Super Easy Russian Apple Sharlotka Cake Recipe - Munchkin Time
Recipe From : munchkintime.com2019-08-05 · Set aside. Preheat the oven to 350F. Now, lets make apple cake batter, in a mixing bowl combine 8 eggs an 2 cups of sugar. Using hand or stand mixer, whisk on … ...
- First, grease 9 inch. baking pan with butter and line it with parchment papper. Set aside. Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Now, lets make apple cake batter, in a mixing bowl combine 8 eggs an 2 cups of sugar. Using hand or stand mixer, whisk on high for about 10 minutes or until double in size and the batter is light color.
- In a baking pan, lay out apple slices to cover the bottom of the pan. Then, pour in 1/3 of the batter to cover the apples. Lay out another layer of apple slices following by batter, repeat one more time. Total of 3 apple layers.
Easy Sharlotka Apple Cake (Video) - Peter's Food Adventures
Recipe From : petersfoodadventures.com2015-06-15 · To make Sharlotka batter, start by beating the eggs and sugar in a bowl, until the sugar is dissolved. Add vanilla, and mix the flour with a spoon until batter is thick and smooth. Peel and slice … ...
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C. Line a 9x3 round cake pan or springform pan with parchment paper. Butter or spray both the paper, and the sides of the pan. I believe butter gives a better aroma whilst baking instead of an oily chemical aroma.
- Using a mixer or whisk, beat the eggs and sugar in a bowl until the sugar dissolves (around 5 minutes).