Shrimp Dip II
SHRIMP DIP II
i got this recipe from my boss's wife close to 30 years ago, and i've been serving it as a hors d'oeuvre or buffet dish ever since. prep time does not include setting time.
Time: 10 minutes
- mash shrimp with cream cheese
- add remaining ingredients , and season to taste with tabasco , salt , and pepper
- chill to blend flavors
- adjust seasonings , whip , and pile into a chilled bowl before serving with assorted chips and crackers
Number Of Ingredients: 11
- cream cheese
- worcestershire sauce
- fresh lemon juice
- tabasco sauce
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
We've been making this recipe for over twenty years. It was a favorite potluck appetizer recipe shared by a previous co-worker.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by PanNan
Yield 12 serving(s)
- Make one day ahead.
- Let cream cheese rest at room temperature until soft.
- Mash all ingredients together (a potato masher works great).
- Chill before serving, at least one day.
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- 2 cans shrimp
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, plus
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
15-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient preparation occasion appetizers eggs-dairy seafood refrigerator dips spreads shrimp cheese dietary low-carb low-in-something shellfish brunch equipment number-of-servings
You'll also love
More recipes about Shrimp Dip II recipes
Shrimp Dip II Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com1999-07-02 · Step 1 Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, chile sauce, lemon juice, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, red food coloring, and shrimp in a small bowl. ...
Shrimp Dip Recipes | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comLayered Seafood Dip. Rating: 4.65 stars. 45. A friend sent me this recipe! A creamy base is layered with cocktail sauce, veggies, seafood and cheese. It's a total crowd pleaser and will be a hit at any gathering. By Vanessa. Air Fryer Butterflied Shrimp with Pineapple and Mango Salsa. ... Show details
Best Ever Shrimp Dip Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comStep 1 In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese and mayonnaise. Mix in onion, celery and shrimp meat. Cover bowl, and refrigerate before serving. ... Show details
Creamy Shrimp Dip Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comIngredients. 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened; 1/2 cup mayonnaise; 4 green onions, chopped; 1/2 teaspoon celery seed; 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder ...
Shrimp Spread II Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comStep 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Step 2 In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, shrimp, mayonnaise, onion, horseradish, dill, and hot pepper sauce. ... Show details
10 Best Shrimp Dip Cream Cheese Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com2021-06-07 · Cajun Hot Shrimp Dip Recipe (with Cream Cheese) A Spicy Perspective mayonnaise, grated Parmesan cheese, sweet onion, butter, shredded cheddar cheese and 8 more Shrimp Dip Copykat Recipes lemon juice, sliced green onions, cream cheese, sour cream, shrimp ... Show details
Grandma's Famous Cold Shrimp Dip Recipe - Life Should Cost ...
Recipe From : lifeshouldcostless.com2020-10-27 · Learn how to make the best easy cream cheese appetizer, Grandma's Famous Shrimp Dip Recipe. It can be for dipping crackers, or filling for shrimp puffs. Prep Time 7 minutes. Total Time 7 minutes. Ingredients. 1 Package Cream Cheese ; 1/2 Cup Mayo ; 2 Tablespoons Horseradish ; 1/4 Cup Milk ; 1/4 Cup Onion (cut into small chunks) 1 Can Tiny Shrimp … ...
Seafood Dip II Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comInstructions Checklist Step 1 In a medium-size mixing bowl, mix together sour cream, mayonnaise, vegetable soup mix, and crab. Cover and refrigerate at least one hour. ... Show details
Shrimp Dip Recipes | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comLooking for shrimp dip recipes? Allrecipes has more than 60 trusted shrimp recipes complete with ratings, reviews and cooking tips. ... Show details
Shrimp Dip – Old Cut Kitchen
Recipe From : oldcutkitchen.com2018-12-28 · Anyway, back to the Shrimp Dip. Chop up half an onion (or a full small onion) into really small dice or use a grater. Use a hand mixer to combine the cream cheese and lemon juice until … ...
- Mix together cream cheese and lemon juice until smooth. Add mayonnaise, ketchup, horseradish, grated onion, Worcestershire and salt. Blend well.
- Remove shells, tails and veins from cooked shrimp. Rinse and drain well. Pat dry. Chop into chunks and combine with cheese mixture.
- Top with minced green onion and chill before serving. Serve with crackers and/or vegetables for dipping and spreading.
Shrimp Surprise Spread - The Best Shrimp Dip Ever! | The ...
Recipe From : thekitchenmagpie.com2018-01-29 · Directions Beat together the cream cheese, sour cream and mayo until smooth and creamy. Spread out on a large plate with an edge or in a 9×13 pan. Spread the seafood sauce over the cream cheese … ...
- Beat together the cream cheese, sour cream and mayo until smooth and creamy. Spread out on a large plate with an edge or in a 9x13 pan.
- Layer the remaining ingredients however you like. I usually go green peppers, tomatoes, a little cheese, green onions and then the rest of the cheese.
7 Easy Dipping Sauce Recipes for Shrimp - Peanut Blossom
Recipe From : peanutblossom.com2020-02-16 · This would be perfect for topping a shrimp taco as well as a tasty shrimp dip. Get the recipe here. Previous Post: « Birthday Cake Popcorn. Next Post: How to Introduce Seafood to Kids for Lent » Reader Interactions. Trackbacks. 30 meatless meals for Lent your kids will actually eat - Peanut Blossom says: February 18, 2021 at 1:07 pm […] Serve it with one of our favorite dipping sauces for ... ...
Seafood Dip Recipes | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comLooking for seafood dip recipes? We’ve collected the best choices here, from cool and creamy to quick and easy to hot and spicy Cajun seafood dips. All you need is something to dunk. Add Filter. Dips ; Appetizers ; Easy ; New Year's ; Crab ; Christmas ; Potluck ; Quick ; Super Bowl ; Chilling ; Cheese ; Cream Cheese ; Shrimp ; Mexican ; Diabetic ; Father's Day ; Tailgating ; Dairy-Free ... ... Show details
Shrimp Dip | Cold Shrimp Dip Recipe | a farmgirl's dabbles
Recipe From : afarmgirlsdabbles.com2018-11-03 · In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese and mayonnaise until well blended. A blender works best, to get the mixture nice and smooth. Then stir in the chopped shrimp, green onion, and garlic salt. Transfer dip to a small serving bowl and top with reserved whole shrimp … ...
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese and mayonnaise until well blended. A blender works best, to get the mixture nice and smooth. Then stir in the chopped shrimp, green onion, and garlic salt.
- Transfer dip to a small serving bowl and top with reserved whole shrimp and additional green onion. Sprinkle a bit of freshly ground black pepper over the top. Serve with crackers and fresh veggies for dipping. For crackers, we mostly serve this dip with Ritz Original Crackers or Keebler Original Club Crackers.
Shrimp Dip Recipes - Allrecipes.com
Recipe From : allrecipes.comShrimp Dip Recipes Looking for shrimp dip recipes? Allrecipes has more than 70 trusted shrimp recipes complete with ratings, reviews and cooking tips. Shrimpy Dressing. Perfect for all you shrimp lovers out there, this dip or salad dressing is refreshing and goes great with your favorite cracker or vegetables. If you don't have cider vinegar, you can use pickle juice. By sal; Super Shrimp Dip ... ... Show details
10 minute Shrimp Dip with Canned Shrimp! - Binky's ...
Recipe From : binkysculinarycarnival.com2021-04-13 · Drain canned shrimp well. Soften cream cheese. Add all ingredients to a medium bowl. Mix all ingredients together well. Refrigerate dip for at least an hour, up to 2 days. Dip can be refrigerated … ...
The Best Bubbly Cheesy Shrimp Dip - Recipes | Pampered ...
Recipe From : pamperedchef.comCoarsely chop the fresh shrimp. Then, melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the chopped shrimp, green onions, garlic, and the rub to the skillet. Cook the shrimp mixture for about 2–3 minutes, or just until the shrimp … ...
10 Best Spicy Shrimp Dip Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comShrimp Dip a fun and frugal life. salt, mayonnaise, Old Bay Seasoning, shrimp, tomato soup, green onion and 2 more. Buffalo Shrimp Dip Peas and Crayons. shrimp, cream cheese, sharp cheddar cheese, diced onion, pepper jack cheese and 8 more. Chili Shrimp Dip Recipe Girl. baguette, crackers, sour cream, artichoke hearts, paprika, mayonnaise and 7 ... ... Show details
Shrimp Dip Recipe - A Cedar Spoon
Recipe From : acedarspoon.com2021-05-08 · Instructions In a large mixing bowl, mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, lime juice, zest, parsley, chives, Slap Yo Mama hot sauce, and garlic powder. Add the red and green pepper and the shrimp and stir. Sprinkle a few shrimp on top and a few dashes of hot sauce. ...
Shrimp Dip Recipe | Oma's Amazing Homemade Dip for Party ...
Recipe From : theomaway.com2015-12-07 · Place the gelatin in about ½ cup of cold water and let it soak. Heat the tomato soup and melt the cream cheese in the soup. Add Tabasco and mayonnaise and mix until smooth. Add chopped celery, chopped onions, and cut shrimp and mix together with a cooking spoon. ...
Shrimp Dip Recipe - melissassouthernstylekitchen.com
Recipe From : melissassouthernstylekitchen.com2020-09-16 · Instructions Using an electric mixer, whip together the softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, chili sauce, seafood seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder and lemon pepper. Whip for 2 minutes until smooth and creamy. Add a few dashes of hot sauce, adjusting the level of heat to your taste. ...
10 Best Coconut Shrimp Dip Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com2021-06-07 · Shrimp Dip Lemon Tree Dwelling. garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, shrimp, lemon juice, Tabasco Sauce and 11 more. ... Show details
Shrimp Dip | Continental | Non-Vegetarian | Recipe
Recipe From : bawarchi.comHow to Make Shrimp Dip Coarsely smash the shrimps. Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise and margarine till smooth. Add onion, capsicum, celery and lemon juice. ...
- Coarsely smash the shrimps. , Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise and margarine till smooth. , Add onion, capsicum, celery and lemon juice. , Add shrimps and salt and pepper.
Delicious Shrimp Dip | Easy Party Dips | Appetizer Recipes
Recipe From : cookingnook.comInstructions Mash cream cheese with mayonnaise and chili sauce, dill and garlic powder. Add lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce. ...
Cheesy Baked Shrimp Dip - The Chunky Chef
Recipe From : thechunkychef.com2018-11-29 · Creamy, cheesy and garlicky, this baked shrimp dip tastes like a dip-able version of shrimp scampi! Ingredients 3 Tbsp olive oil 2 lbs. large peeled and deveined shrimp , cut into fourths … ...
- Add olive oil to large skillet and heat over MED heat. Add shrimp and minced garlic, seasoning with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Cook shrimp, stirring often, 3 minutes, until shrimp is almost cooked. Add wine and stir it around, letting it cook off, for 1 minute, or until wine is mostly gone.
- Add cream cheese, mayonnaise, cheeses, lemon zest and juice, and parsley to a large mixing bowl. Stir together well to combine. Add in cooked shrimp and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.