Spinach Feta Pizza
SPINACH AND FETA PIZZA
My husband is a meat and potatoes type of guy, but loves this veggie pizza. In fact, it is the only one I make at home any longer.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Erindipity
Yield 4 serving(s)
- In large non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Add onions. Once onions begin to brown reduce heat to low. Continue to cook onions until soft and caramelized. This should take a total of 20-30 minutes.
- Roll dough out. Spread pesto. Layer remaining ingredients and onions over sauce.
- Bake according to dough directions.
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- 1 pizza dough, for 12 inch pizza
- 2 sweet onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2-1 cup pesto sauce
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato, in oil drained
- 6 ounces feta, crumbled
SPINACH FETA PIZZA (6 WW POINTS)
Found this recipe in Taste of Home by Wilma Lombardo. WW points caluculated using the nutritional analysis provided in the cookbook. One serving is 1 slice of pizza (cut pizza into 6 slices).
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Trixyinaz
Yield 6 slices
- DOUGH: In a bread machine pan, place the first six ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer.
- Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tbs of water or flour if needed).
- When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface.
- Knead for 1 minute.
- Cover and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Roll into a 12-in circle.
- Transfer to a lightly greased 12-in pizza pan.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until puffed, about 20 minutes.
- TOPPINGS: Sprinkle with garlic and garlic salt.
- Top with the spinach, onion, mushrooms, cheeses and basil.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until gold and cheese is melted.
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Cut pizza into 6 slices.
Number Of Ingredients: 14
- 3/4 cup water (70 to 80 degrees)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 small red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
SPINACH-FETA PIZZA SLAB PIE
Made from store-bought pizza dough, this savory pie filled with fresh spinach, mozzarella, and feta is a cinch to put together.
Recipe From marthastewart.com
Provided by Martha Stewart
- Place spinach in a large pot over high heat; cover. Steam until just collapsed, about 3 minutes; transfer to a colander. When cool enough to handle, squeeze out excess water; roughly chop.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees, with a rack in lower third. Brush a 9 1/2-by-13-inch rimmed baking sheet with oil. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out and stretch one piece of dough into a thin 10-by-13-inch rectangle. (If dough is springing back, let stand 5 minutes.) Transfer to prepared baking sheet. Arrange mozzarella over dough, leaving a 1-inch border. Top with spinach and sprinkle with feta. Season with salt and red-pepper flakes. Roll out and stretch remaining portion of dough into a 10-by-14-inch rectangle. Drape over filling. Pinch edges to seal; slash a few vents in top. Brush with egg wash; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake until golden brown all over and filling is bubbling through vents, 40 to 45 minutes. (Check color of bottom crust by lifting corner with a spatula.) Immediately slide pie off sheet onto a wire rack. Let cool completely. Before serving, cut into squares.
Number Of Ingredients: 10
- 2 bunches spinach (1 pound, 6 ounces), tough stems trimmed, washed, with water still clinging to leaves
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing
- Unbleached all-purpose flour, for dusting
- 1 pound store-bought pizza dough, divided in half
- 8 ounces low-moisture mozzarella, such as Polly-O, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces feta, crumbled (1/3 cup)
- Kosher salt
- Pinch of red-pepper flakes
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
You'll also love
More recipes about Spinach Feta Pizza recipes
Feta Spinach Pizza Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comBrush with oil; sprinkle with garlic. Spread with pizza sauce. Layer with spinach, onion, mushrooms and cheeses. Sprinkle with basil, Italian seasoning and pepper flakes if … ...
- Brush with oil; sprinkle with garlic. Spread with pizza sauce. , Layer with spinach, onion, mushrooms and cheeses.
Spinach Feta Pizza Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comTransfer to a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Cover and let rise in a warm place until puffed, about 20 minutes. Sprinkle with garlic and garlic salt. Top with the spinach, onion, … ...
- Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1-2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed)., When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface.
- Transfer to a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Cover and let rise in a warm place until puffed, about 20 minutes., Sprinkle with garlic and garlic salt.
Spinach-Feta Pizza Recipe | MyRecipes
Recipe From : myrecipes.com2014-06-04 · In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, warm 3 tsp. olive oil. Sauté garlic until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add spinach and sauté until spinach wilts, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to a … ...
- Preheat a grill for direct, medium-high grilling. If using charcoal, push 2/3 of hot coals to 1 side; spread remaining 1/3 on other side. If using a gas grill, reduce heat on 1 side to medium.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, warm 3 tsp. olive oil. Sauté garlic until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add spinach and sauté until spinach wilts, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Dust a 14-inch-wide pizza peel with flour or cornmeal; flour a work surface. Roll dough into a 12-inch round. Transfer dough to pizza peel; brush with remaining 2 tsp. oil.
- Have toppings within reach of grill. Slide dough onto hottest part of grill; cover grill. Cook, rotating, until bottom is blistered and browned, about 2 minutes. Flip dough onto cooler side of grill, cooked side facing up. Spread pizza sauce on crust; top with mozzarella, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Spread spinach mixture on top; sprinkle with feta.
10 Best Spinach Pizza with Feta Cheese Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comSpinach Pizza with Feta Cheese Recipes Hot And Spicy Spinach, Sun Dried Tomato, and Feta Cheese Salad O Meu Tempero salt, virgin olive oil, spinach leaves, lime, red chili, sun dried tomatoes and 2 more Roasted Vegetable and Feta Cheese Pizza … ... Show details
Spinach Feta Pan Pizza | The Delicious Crescent
Recipe From : thedeliciouscrescent.com2020-07-20 · Combine warm water, yeast, sugar, flour, salt and olive oil and knead it into a smooth dough. Let it rise until double in bulk. Sauté garlic, spinach and green onions. Stir in dried herbs, crumbled feta … ...
- In a stand mixer bowl, fitted with a dough hook, pour warm water. Then scatter yeast and sugar. Wait couple minutes until foamy. Stir in 3 cups bread flour. Cover with a lid and let it rest for 20 minutes.Tip: Try using all or part whole wheat flour for more fiber. In which case, you will need slightly less flour for the dough.
- While the dough rises, make the spinach and feta topping. In a cast iron skillet (or sauté pan) heat olive oil and sauté shallots and garlic. Then add spinach and let it wilt.
Flatbread Pizzas with Spinach and Feta | Ricardo
Recipe From : ricardocuisine.com2019-01-08 · Drain the spinach in a strainer and let cool. Place the pitas on the prepared sheet. Top each one with one-quarter of the spinach and feta, then drizzle with olive … ...
Greek Pizza with Spinach, Feta and Olives Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2018-03-21 · Greek Pizza with Spinach, Feta and Olives mommyluvs2cook. Greek Pizza with Spinach, Feta and Olives Becca. Greek Pizza with Spinach, Feta and Olives Dianne + 11 11 more images. Recipe Summary. prep: 30 mins cook: 12 mins total: 42 mins Servings: 6 Yield: 6 slices Nutrition Info. Advertisement. Ingredients. Decrease Serving. 6. Increase Serving. Adjust. Original recipe … ...
- Adjust oven rack to lowest position, and heat oven to 450 degrees. Mix mayonnaise, garlic and 1/2 cup feta in a small bowl. Place pizza crust on a cookie sheet; spread mayonnaise mixture over pizza, then top with tomatoes, olives and oregano. Bake until heated through and crisp, about 10 minutes.
- Toss spinach and onion with the 1 Tb. sun-dried tomato oil. Top hot pizza with spinach mixture and remaining 1/2 cup feta cheese. Return to oven and bake until cheese melts, about 2 minutes longer. Cut into 6 slices and serve.
Spinach and Feta Pizza - Fleischmann's Yeast
Recipe From : fleischmannsyeast.comTop with spinach, olives, red pepper strips and artichokes. Crumble feta cheese over vegetables. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over feta cheese; finish with Italian herb seasoning. Bake on lowest oven rack for 12 to 15 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and crust is browned. ... Show details
Spinach and Feta Cheese Pizza - Nana's Best Recipes
Recipe From : nanasbestrecipes.com2014-09-10 · 1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. 2) Let your pizza dough rise in the pan. 3) Generously drizzle olive oil onto dough. Sprinkle the finely chopped dill and garlic evenly onto the pizza (and red pepper flakes if using), then do the same with the spinach. ...
Tomato Pizza with Spinach & Feta | Midwest Foodie
Recipe From : midwestfoodieblog.com2019-10-26 · Bake for 3-5 minutes or until the crust just starts to get golden brown. Top with olive oil, sliced garlic, spinach, mozzarella, tomatoes, Parmesan, feta and oregano. Bake for 15 minutes at 550 … ...
Caramelized Onion Feta Spinach Pizza with White Sauce ...
Recipe From : littlespicejar.com2020-05-17 · When the sauce just barely reaches a boil, remove from heat. Top the prepared pizza dough with sauce, leaving the 'lip' sauceless. Sprinkle on three … ...
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the baby spinach and saute until just wilted. Transfer the spinach to a strainer and using the bottom of a glass, press out some of the excess liquid from the spinach, set aside.
- Add another tablespoon of olive oil to the same skillet and saute the mushrooms for 3-4 minutes or until they brown just barely. Season with a little salt and pepper, remove to a plate.
- Add the last tablespoon of olive oil to the skillet set over medium heat. Add the onions and season them with a small pinch of salt. Allow the onions to cook down for 10 minutes, stirring as necessary. Do not allow the onions to brown. Add the sugar and stir to coat evenly. Allow the onions to cook for another 10 minutes. When the onions have cooked down, add the balsamic vinegar and stir to combine, set aside.
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 475ºF. Flatten the pizza dough into a 12-inch circle. Create a lip or rim by thickening the dough around the crust portion. This keeps the sauce in instead of running over the sides. Transfer dough carefully to a parchment lined baking sheet. Let dough rest for 10-15 minutes.
Spinach-Feta Greek Pizza | Rachael Ray Show
Recipe From : rachaelrayshow.com2009-05-08 · Add the spinach to the onions and garlic, and wilt. Season with salt, pepper and grated nutmeg. Top the par-baked pizza dough with the spinach mixture then top that with the feta and mozzarella. Place the pizza back into the oven and bake until the cheese is melted and starting to brown. When the pizza … ...
Thin-Crust Spinach & Feta Pizza | King Arthur Baking
Recipe From : kingarthurbaking.comBake the pizza on a lower rack of the oven for 5 minutes, to brown the bottom crust. Then move it to a middle or upper-middle rack, and continue to bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the top of the crust is … ...
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl (or in a bread machine set on the dough/manual cycle), combine all of the ingredients to make a very soft dough.
- Knead for 5 to 7 minutes (or allow the dough to go through the bread machine's dough cycle); the dough will gradually become smooth and cohesive, though it'll remain quite sticky., To bake pizza immediately, divide the dough in half, and let each half rest, covered, for about 15 minutes, while you preheat your oven to 450°F.
- Cover the bowl, and let the dough rise for 1 hour, then refrigerate it for up to 3 days., While the dough is resting or rising (or just before you're ready to bake pizza), start preheating the oven to 450°F, and prepare your toppings., For spinach and feta pizza, thaw the frozen spinach, and squeeze it in your hands (or a paper towel, or a dish towel) until it's very dry., Heat the olive oil, and sauté the spinach, salt, and garlic for a couple of minutes, just until hot and well combined., Divide the dough in half.
Spinach pizza with feta and pesto - The clever meal
Recipe From : theclevermeal.com2019-09-14 · Spread spinach onto your pizza base, drizzle with 1 Tbsp of olive oil and top with mozzarella and feta cheese. Add some sliced cherry tomato, drizzle with pesto and sprinkle with a … ...
Spinach and Feta Pizza - The Last Food Blog
Recipe From : thelastfoodblog.com2019-03-12 · To make the pizza sauce. Heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan. Add the onion and cook until soft, about 10 minutes. Add the garlic, oregano and then the tomatoes, tomato puree and … ...
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C/ 392 F, I use a fan assisted electric oven please adjust according to your own oven.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan. Add the onion and cook until soft, about 10 minutes. Add the garlic, oregano and then the tomatoes, tomato puree and balsamic vinegar. Bring to the boil then reduce to a slow simmer, stirring occasionally, cook until the sauce has reduced by about a third.Once the sauce is thick and reduced, you can serve it as is or use a hand-held blender to blend the sauce for a smooth pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle the polenta over two baking trays.Add the pizza bases to the trays, cover the bases with the pizza sauce.Divide the mozzarella between the pizzas. I tear the mozzarella but you can grate it if you wish.Add the onions to the mozzarella, next add the spinach and the tomatoes. Finally, crumble the feta over the pizzas. Drizzle a little olive oil over the pizzas then bake in the oven for 15 minutes.Once cooked, add the pine nuts and black pepper. Serve immediately.
Greek Pizza with Feta, Spinach and Olives | Inquiring Chef
Recipe From : inquiringchef.com2020-05-29 · Remove the pizza from the oven and brush the entire surface with olive oil. Top with onions, spinach, peppers, olives, and cheese. Second Bake (10 minutes): Bake pizza until crust is golden brown and spinach … ...
- If using store-bought or homemade dough that has been refrigerated, set it out on a lightly floured surface and let it rest for 30 minutes before making your pizza. (The gluten in the dough will relax as it comes to room temperature and the pizza will be easier to work with.)
- Prepare the toppings and gently pat the red peppers and olives dry with paper towels. (Because these ingredients are stored in liquid, drying them will prevent the pizza from turning soggy.)
- Heat Oven: Preheat the oven to 500°F / 260°C. (If using a pizza stone, make sure the stone is in the oven as it heats.)
- Prepare pizza dough by stretching it out on a sheet pan or on the counter (if you are using a pizza stone / pizza peel).
Spinach, Mushroom and Feta Pizza Recipe
Recipe From : recipegirl.com2007-02-15 · Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the Mozzarella cheese on as the first layer. Spread fresh spinach on top of cheese. Then add mushrooms, onion and tomato. Top with remaining Mozzarella and feta cheese. ...
Spinach Pizza Recipe Inspired By Domino's Right At Home
Recipe From : recipes.net2020-03-16 · Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Roll out pizza dough and spoon on Alfredo sauce. Layer on spinach, onions, garlic, mozzarella, feta, Asiago, and Parmesan. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until … ...
Spinach Feta Pizza Recipes | SparkRecipes
Recipe From : recipes.sparkpeople.comFeta, Arugula, & Spinach Pizza. A yummy and healthy pizza! May not have pizza sauce, but you'll never miss it in this pizza. So yummy! Submitted by: TEDDYBEAR662 ... Show details
Spinach and Feta Pizza | YepRecipes.com
Recipe From : yeprecipes.comLightly oil a large pizza pan or baking sheet. 2. Heat the 2 TBSP of olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. When the oil is hot add the spinach and cook, stirring often, until wilted, about 2 minutes. ...
Spinach and Feta Flatbread Pizza - Quick and Easy
Recipe From : tastyoven.com2019-10-02 · This quick, family-friendly Spinach and Feta Flatbread Pizza takes only 15 minutes from start to finish. Use fresh spinach, feta, mozzarella, and red onions on a flatbread pizza to put a unique and healthy twist on the usual pizza night. Spinach and Feta Pizza We love flatbread pizzas for pizza … ...
- Spread the mozzarella cheese on the na'an and sprinkle with pepper, garlic powder, and sea salt. Add the spinach, red onions and garlic. Top with feta cheese.
Spinach Feta Pita Pizza - The Girl Who Ate Everything
Recipe From : the-girl-who-ate-everything.com2017-01-10 · Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread tomato pesto onto one side of each pita bread and place them pesto-side up on a baking sheet. Top pitas with tomatoes, spinach (spinach wilts down a lot so don't be afraid to put a lot on), mushrooms, feta … ...
- Spread tomato pesto onto one side of each pita bread and place them pesto-side up on a baking sheet. Top pitas with tomatoes, spinach (spinach wilts down a lot so don't be afraid to put a lot on), mushrooms, feta cheese, and Parmesan cheese; drizzle with olive oil and season with pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pita breads are crisp, about 12 minutes. Cut pitas into quarters and serve warm.
Low Calorie Spinach and Feta Pizza - Wholesome Lee
Recipe From : wholesome-lee.com2021-01-12 · Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place your torilla on the baking paper and top with your crushed tomato sauce followed by your cheese, spinach, … ...
- Place your torilla on the baking paper and top with your crushed tomato sauce followed by your cheese, spinach, feta and spices.