far above the ordinary burger!!
Time: 28 minutes
- shape ground round into 8 thin patties
- place 1 slice swiss , 6 slices mushrooms and 1 slice cheddar on 4 patties
- top with second pattie and seal edges well
- pan fry on med heat for about 8 minutes per side , until meat is done
- salt and pepper to taste
- place on buns and add lettuce , tomato and onion
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- ground round
- swiss cheese
- fresh mushrooms
- cheddar cheese
- hamburger buns
- salt and pepper
30-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient cuisine preparation occasion north-american main-dish beef american easy finger-food holiday-event stove-top dietary high-calcium comfort-food high-protein low-carb independence-day northeastern-united-states ground-beef high-in-something low-in-something meat taste-mood equipment presentation burgers
You'll also love
More recipes about Stuffed Burgers recipes
15 Stuffed Burger Recipes | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2021-01-25 · Stuffed burgers tend to be heartier than regular burgers, which will require a longer cook time. If you're cooking these on a stove top, cover the frying pan with a lid to create a mini oven for the burgers. This will allow the whole burger to cook faster and more evenly. (If you're grilling the burgers, you're all set for this strategy! Just lower the lid for a few minutes on each side until ... ...
10 Best Stuffed Burgers Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com2021-06-12 · Mushroom and Swiss Stuffed Burgers McCormick hamburger rolls, finely chopped onion, hamburger seasoning, sliced mushrooms and 3 more Caramelized Onion and Goat Cheese-stuffed Burgers Recetas del Señor Señor onion, powdered … ... Show details
14 Mouthwatering Stuffed Burgers | MyRecipes
Recipe From : myrecipes.com2014-04-22 · Sizzling Juicy Lucy Burgers Recipe These unique, cheese-stuffed burgers, made from lean beef and mashed black beans, ooze luscious, pepper-spiced Monterey Jack from their centers. This recipe uses beans to make the burgers … ...
Stuffed Burgers Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2018-03-21 · In a medium bowl, mix together the ground beef, 1/4 cup of the steak sauce, fajita seasoning, and dried onion until well blended. Form the mixture into 8 patties. … ...
- In a medium bowl, mix together the ground beef, 1/4 cup of the steak sauce, fajita seasoning, and dried onion until well blended. Form the mixture into 8 patties. Set aside 4 of the patties. On the other 4 patties, place one slice of cheese, some of the green chilies, and some mushrooms. Place the other 4 patties over the top, press down, and seal the edges so the goodies do not escape.
- Place patties on the grill, and let them brown on both sides. Once they begin to brown, brush the tops with remaining steak sauce. Continue to grill for about 30 minutes, basting frequently with steak sauce, until meat is no longer pink, and the juices run clear. When the meat is ready to come off the grill, place the remaining 4 slices of cheese over the tops of the patties. Serve on buns, or just by themselves.
30 Mouth-Watering Stuffed Burger Recipes - Gourmet Grillmaster
Recipe From : gourmetgrillmaster.com...
10 Best Stuffed Hamburgers Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com...
- ground cumin, hot sausage, garlic, olive oil, onion, salt, breakfast sausage and 5 more.
- tomato soup, onion, frozen corn, hamburger, taco seasoning, kidney beans and 1 more.
5 Awesome Stuffed Burger Recipes - Food Republic
Recipe From : foodrepublic.com...
- Chicken Curry Stuffed Burgers Substitute ground chicken for the ground meat to make these stuffed burgers. Evenly mix the curry, scallions, cilantro, red bell pepper, and minced ginger into the ground chicken.
- Steak and Swiss Stuffed Burgers Mix the horseradish and steak sauce into the ground beef before forming your patties. Once you have formed your patties, evenly distribute the Swiss into the indents on half of the patties.
- Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Burgers Evenly distribute the bacon and cheddar among the indented half of the patties. Top top each with another patty and press the edges together to form a seal.
- Wild Mushroom and Blue Cheese Stuffed Burger Mix the hot sauce into the ground meat to evenly distribute, then form your patties. Distribute the mushrooms and blue cheese evenly on top of half of the patties.
- BBQ Gouda Stuffed Burger Evenly distribute the barbecue sauce in the middle of half of the patties. Top with the gouda. Then top each with another patty and press the edges together to form a seal.
How to Make a Stuffed Burger That's (Literally) Bursting ...
Recipe From : bhg.com2016-07-15 · Fiesta Filling for Stuffed Hamburgers: In a small bowl stir together ¼ cup shredded Mexican-style cheese blend, 2 Tbsp. finely chopped tomato, 2 Tbsp. finely … ...
Cheese Stuffed Burgers Recipe | Trisha Yearwood | Food Network
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com2015-06-07 · Mix the ground beef, salt and pepper in a large bowl and form the mixture into 8 equal-size balls. Press a cube of desired cheese into the center of each ball and … ...
- Mix the ground beef, salt and pepper in a large bowl and form the mixture into 8 equal-size balls. Press a cube of desired cheese into the center of each ball and cover completely with meat. Form the balls into hamburger patties, about 1/4-inch thick. Grill burgers until desired doneness. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, onions and pickles as desired on a toasted bun.
- Place the drained pimientos in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth. Using an electric mixer, combine the pimientos and cheese, beating until smooth. Beat in the mayonnaise.
How to Make Stuffed Burgers - The Spruce Eats
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comThe trick to making successfully stuffed burgers is to make two very thin patties out of high quality ground meat, then place your stuffing on one patty, top it with the other patty, and seal it closed. If formed right, and grilled well, you will have delicious stuffed burgers worthy of envy. ...
Bacon, Onion and Cheese Stuffed Burger Recipe | Sunny ...
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com...
Cheese Stuffed Burgers (Juicy Lucy) - The Chunky Chef
Recipe From : thechunkychef.com2018-05-30 · To a large skillet, add bacon strips and heat over MED-LOW heat. Cook until bacon is cooked to your desired crispness, then transfer bacon to a paper-towel lined plate to cool. Drain all but … ...
- To a large skillet, add bacon strips and heat over MED-LOW heat. Cook until bacon is cooked to your desired crispness, then transfer bacon to a paper-towel lined plate to cool. Drain all but about a tablespoon of the bacon grease, reserving that last Tbsp in the pan.
- Increase heat under the same skillet to MED heat. Add sliced onion and cook 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove onions to a plate, and turn off heat.
- Divide the beef into 8 equal portions and shape into balls. On a flat surface, lay down a sheet of wax paper and top with a ball of ground beef. Top with another sheet of wax paper and use a flat bottomed pan to press the meat into 1/4-1/2 inch patties. Repeat with remaining patties.
- To one of the thin patties, top with 1/8 cup cheddar cheese, a tablespoon or two of the onions, and another 1/8 cup cheese. Leave a border around the patty. Top with another thin patty, pressing the edges of the top and bottom patty together to seal well. Shape into a thick burger patty. *See recipe notes section below for a video instruction link to this part*
33 Best Burger Recipes | Food & Wine
Recipe From : foodandwine.com2020-05-05 · Our 33 Best Burger Recipes. These incredible burger recipes offer a unique twist to the classic hamburger, incorporating ingredients like pimento cheese, sesame oil and serrano chiles. The flavors ... ... Show details
15 Stuffed Burger Recipes That Are Basically Works Of Art ...
Recipe From : bustle.com...
- Avocado and Spicy Mayo. Just another delicious way to eat an avocado — in the middle of your burger. Don't skimp on that spicy mayo! The Healthy Foodie shows us how it's done.
- Mac and Cheese. Yes, this is a burger stuffed with mac and cheese. Yes, this just might be what heaven looks like.
- Mac and Cheese AND Bacon. OK, I was kidding before. THIS is what heaven looks like.
- Tomato, Basil, and Mozzarella. This is a caprese burger. Have you ever seen anything so beautiful? Look at all that cheese! Get the recipe from Menu Musings Of A Modern American Mom.
- Cheddar Cheese and Spinach. Not only is this burger stuffed with cheese and spinach, but it's then topped with cherry tomato and asparagus bruschetta.
- Bacon, Cheese, and Jalapeno. Basically the perfect burger toppings, except this time, they're inside instead of on top.
- Feta Cheese. This is a turkey burger stuffed with feta and topped with roasted red peppers and pesto. It's different, but also delicious. The Scrumptious Pumpkin is the mastermind behind this brilliant recipe.
- Jalapeno and Cream Cheese. It's like a burger/jalapeno popper combo! And it's perfect!
- Mozzarella. Sometimes you just want to keep it simple. In that case, go for a ton of mozzarella. It gets so perfectly melted in there that you'll never want to stop eating it.
- Bacon and Gorgonzola. There's something about gorgonzola that makes everything feel more fancy. Even when you're eating a stuffed burger outside on a lawn chair.
Molten cheese-stuffed burgers recipe | BBC Good Food
Recipe From : bbcgoodfood.com2020-05-02 · Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and fry the onion with a good pinch of salt for 15 mins until soft and translucent. Add the pancetta and cook for 5 mins more, then add the garlic … ...
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and fry the onion with a good pinch of salt for 15 mins until soft and translucent. Add the pancetta and cook for 5 mins more, then add the garlic and thyme, and cook for 2 mins. Remove from the heat and leave to cool for 15 mins.
- Tip the mince into a large bowl. Massage with your hands for 5 mins to tenderise the meat, then add the cooled onion mix, the breadcrumbs and egg yolk. Season generously. Divide evenly into four, weighing for accuracy, if you like. Mix the cheddar and mozzarella together. Form the beef portions into patties, patting each into a 10cm round. Divide the cheese mixture into four, and, in your hands, form each portion into a firm ball, then press into a roughly 4cm disc. Working one at a time, put a cheese disc into the centre of a beef patty, then bring the meat around the cheese to cover. Lightly pat with the palm of your hand to flatten slightly, then chill, covered, for at least 30 mins or up to 48 hrs.
- Make the sauce by whizzing the mayonnaise, mustard and herbs together in a small food processor. Stir through the gherkins, then cover and chill until ready to use.
- Light the barbecue. When the flames have died down, grill the burgers on each side for 4-5 mins until charred (if you don’t have a barbecue, see tip, below). Wrap individually in foil and leave on the barbecue for 5-7 mins so the cheese centre melts.
Stuffed Barbecue Burgers Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of ...
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comIn a large bowl, combine the cheese, green pepper, tomato, mushrooms and onions. Top half of the patties with vegetable mixture. Cover with remaining patties and firmly press edges to seal. Grill, … ...
- Shape beef into eight patties. In a large bowl, combine the cheese, green pepper, tomato, mushrooms and onions.
- Cover with remaining patties and firmly press edges to seal. , Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 3 minutes on each side.
23+ Best Gourmet Burger Recipes (Outrageous & Jaw Dropping)
Recipe From : savoryexperiments.com...
- Garlic Truffle Burgers. A Garlic Truffle Burger is the perfect way to make a gourmet burger at home. Truffle Aioli, sautéed mushrooms, Swiss cheese and a juicy burger patty on a buttery brioche roll.
- Cowboy Burger. The best burger you will ever sink your teeth into is the Cowboy Burger. Double patties topped with cheddar, blue cheese, onion strings, BBQ sauce, bacon and topped with honey habanero pickles.
- Greek Lamb Burgers. Greek Lamb Burgers are blended with lemon zest and spices then topped with a lemony mint yogurt sauce, pickled onions and feta cheese.
- Smash Burger Recipe. A smash burger is a thin, buttery burger with crunchy lacey edges on a buttered and somewhat limp bun. DELICIOUSNESS!
- Juicy Lucy Burgers. EASY Juicy Lucy Burgers are great for a quick weeknight meal. Seasoned beef oozing with melted cheese, you will never want regular cheeseburgers again!
- Mexican Taco Hamburgers. Taco Burgers are a spicy mix of tacos and burgers! Topped with pico de gallo, avocado slices, jalapenos, pepper jack cheese and cool sour cream.
- Juicy Ranch Burgers. No time for boring burgers after you've tried this Ranch Burgers recipe! Only 3 ingredients, plus your favorite burger toppings!
- Red Wine Shiitake Burgers. Red Wine Shiitake Burger- earthy and sweet, these toppings make the perfect artisan hamburger at home!
- Gettysburger. Do you love Gettysburger? I love Gettysburger! Everyone loves a Gettysburger!
- Thanksgiving Turkey Burgers. What do you get when you combine cranberry sauce, turkey and a brioche roll? These amazing Thanksgiving Turkey Burgers! So juicy and delicious!
Stuffed Pizza Burgers Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comShape into 16 patties. Layer 1 tablespoon pizza sauce, pepperoni and cheese onto the center of each of eight patties. Top with remaining patties and press edges firmly to seal. On a greased grill rack, grill burgers… ...
- Shape into 16 patties. Layer 1 tablespoon pizza sauce, pepperoni and cheese onto the center of each of eight patties.
- Top with remaining patties and press edges firmly to seal., On a greased grill rack, grill burgers, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165° and juices run clear.
Cheddar Stuffed Burgers The Juicy Lucy Hamburgers
Recipe From : bestrecipebox.com2020-06-05 · Combine the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl. ...
- Roll the beef into 6 balls. Split each beef ball in half and flatten out to your preferred patty size. Place about 2-3 tablespoons cheese in the center of one patty, then top with the other patty and seal the edges by pinching and smoothing with your fingers.
- Gently press flat, double checking there are no opening for the cheese to escape when the burgers cook.
- Cook on a grill or skillet over medium high heat (usually about 3 minutes per side). Toast the buns and serve with your desired burger toppings
Stuffed Burger Recipes – 15 Mouth Watering Video Tutorials ...
Recipe From : blog.cavetools.com...
Easy Stuffed Burgers - Simply Stacie
Recipe From : simplystacie.net2020-08-12 · Use The Stuffer to create your stuffed burgers. Choose the regular size base (1/2 pound) at the bottom of the press. Fill the press about 3/4 full with the beef. Press the meat with the small end of … ...
- Add extra virgin olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and onions. Cook, stirring often, for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until onions are softened and starting to caramelize. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, add ground beef and BBQ seasoning. Mix together. I find using clean hands works the best to combine everything.
- Using a Burger Press, create your stuffed burgers. I recommend getting The Stuffer from House of BBQ Experts.
Mega mozzarella-stuffed burgers - Jamie Oliver
Recipe From : jamieoliver.com2020-01-16 · Method. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4 or get your barbecue nice and hot! Wrap the red onion in kitchen foil and cook in the oven, or directly in the … ...
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4 or get your barbecue nice and hot!Wrap the red onion in kitchen foil and cook in the oven, or directly in the coals, for 2 hours until soft.
- When your onions have 30 minutes cooking time left, make your mayo: separate and whisk the egg yolk until fluffy, then gradually whisk in both the oils – a tiny bit at a time – until thick and emulsified (loosen with a little squeeze of lemon if it gets too thick).
- Pick the basil leaves into a pestle and mortar, bash until they make a paste and stir through the mayo.Season the mince to perfection and mix together well.
195 Stuffed Burger Recipes ideas | recipes, burger recipes ...
Recipe From : pinterest.comIngredients: 7 oz. plain greek yogurt $2.98 1 medium fresh lemon $0.32 ¼ tsp minced garlic $0.04 ¼ tsp dried dill $0.02 1.25... Cream Cheese Stuffed Burgers. These out of this world burgers are stuffed with cream cheese, bacon and cheddar cheese! ...
Pepper-Stuffed Burgers Recipe | EatingWell
Recipe From : eatingwell.comIn a medium bowl, combine ground beef and mesquite seasoning. Divide mixture into four portions. Shape each portion of the beef mixture around one of the stuffed peppers to completely enclose the … ...
- Cut the tops off the sweet peppers. Remove any ribs and seeds. For a charcoal grill, grill peppers on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 5 to 7 minutes or until pepper skins are lightly blistered and peppers are just tender, turning occasionally. (For a gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium. Place peppers on grill rack over heat. Cover and grill as above.) Remove peppers from the grill; cool slightly. Stuff peppers with the cheese cubes.
- In a medium bowl, combine ground beef and mesquite seasoning. Divide mixture into four portions. Shape each portion of the beef mixture around one of the stuffed peppers to completely enclose the pepper. Flatten slightly to form 3/4-inch- thick patties.
- For a charcoal grill, grill patties on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 14 to 18 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into side of each patty registers 160 degrees F (insert the thermometer into the meat to the side of the pepper). (For a gas grill, place patties on grill rack over heat. Cover and grill as above.)
Bacon Cheese Stuffed Burgers - Kim's Cravings
Recipe From : kimscravings.com2020-05-27 · Stuffed Burger Recipe. Making the perfect juicy burger doesn’t require tons of ingredients or special equipment. Here’s everything you’ll need to make this stuffed burger recipe: Ground meat – good quality ground meat is a must if you are looking to make the most juicy, flavorful burgers… ...
- Cook the bacon until it is cooked, but not yet crispy. It will finish cooking in the burger patties. Let it cool slightly and then chop it into small pieces.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and use your hands to combine the mixture until the bacon and cheese is evenly dispersed. Do not overmix, though.
- Evenly divide the ground beef into 4 equal servings and form into patties. Make the patties more thin than thick because they will shrink up some while cooking.
- I like to cover and refrigerate the patties for about 1 hour, if I have time. (This will help the burgers keep their shape on the grill.)
10 Best Stuffed Burgers Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.co.uk... Show details
Traeger Smoked Burgers - My Favorite Juicy Lucy Recipe
Recipe From : smokedmeatsunday.com2019-05-15 · Blue Cheese Stuffed Burgers – My Juicy Lucy Recipe. Flatten one of the balls until it’s a patty about 1/4″ in thickness. I recommend using a hamburger press … ...
- Cook the bacon on your smoker. If you haven't cooked bacon on your pellet grill, you're missing out. I like to glaze my bacon with some maple syrup, and then sprinkle it with brown sugar. The bacon goes on the smoker for about two hours at 225 degrees. Make sure you're not hungry when you make the bacon. It's easy to eat all of it in one sitting!
- Cook the onion over medium heat for about 15 minutes in a tablespoon of garlic infused olive oil. When the onion starts to brown, remove it from the heat and place it in a container. You want all of the ingredients for these juicy lucy's to be cold. Place the onions in the fridge while the bacon finishes cooking
Best Stuffed Burgers Recipes In One Place - Grill Master ...
Recipe From : blog.cavetools.com2018-05-03 · That's where this stuffed beef burger recipe comes into play. Quick Navigation. What You'll Need To Make Stuffed Burgers. Making Stuffed Burgers. Step 1: Prep the Meat. Step 2: Make the Stuffing. Step 3: Form the Patties. Step 4: Prep the Grill. Step 5: Grill the Beef Burgers. Step 6: Rest the Burgers. Step 7: Serve the Beef Burgers . Conclusion. Frequently Asked Questions. Stuffed burgers … ...
- For the tastiest burgers, always pick meat with an 80:20 lean to fat ratio, as anything lower on the fat side would dry out quickly and produce a tasteless piece of leather.
- Additionally, consider grinding the meat yourself for maximum freshness and taste, though pre-ground beef will work fine.