Super Bowl Mini Pizzas
SUPER BOWL MINI PIZZAS
mini pizzas for the superbowl munchies
Time: 55 minutes
- lightly grease a baking sheet
- slice dough crosswise into 12 pieces
- place on baking sheet and press each out to a 4-inch round
- divide sauce , mozzarella , and other toppings among pizzas
- set aside 30 minutes to rise slightly
- preheat oven to 450 degrees f
- bake pizzas until crust has browned and cheese is melted and bubbly
Number Of Ingredients: 5
- frozen bread dough
- pasta sauce
- mozzarella cheese
- parmesan cheese
SUPER BOWL MINI PIZZAS
Make and share this Super Bowl Mini Pizzas recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Christine
Yield 12 serving(s)
- Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Slice dough crosswise into 12 pieces.
- Place on baking sheet and press each out to a 4-inch round.
- Divide sauce, mozzarella,and other toppings among pizzas.
- Set aside 30 minutes to rise slightly.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Bake pizzas until crust has browned and cheese is melted and bubbly.
Number Of Ingredients: 5
- 1 (1 lb) package frozen bread dough
- 1 (15 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- sausage (or anything you want) or mushroom (or anything you want)
60-minutes-or-less time-to-make course preparation occasion appetizers lunch main-dish oven easy beginner-cook dinner-party finger-food holiday-event kid-friendly dietary comfort-food superbowl taste-mood equipment presentation
You'll also love
More recipes about Super Bowl Mini Pizzas recipes
40 Recipes for a Super Bowl Pizza Party - Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.com... Show details
Mini Deep Dish Pizzas - Damn Delicious
Recipe From : damndelicious.net2014-08-30 · Fit a tortilla circle into each of 12 muffin tins, pressing carefully to make sure there is an opening in the center. Scoop 1 tablespoon pizza sauce into each muffin tin. Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, topping with 3 mini … ...
Mini Pizzas Recipe — The Mom 100
Recipe From : themom100.com2019-01-16 · Sprinkle the pizzas with oregano and/or red pepper flakes as desired. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until the dough is cooked through and the cheese is melted and started to turn golden brown. … ...
- Preheat the oven to 500°F. If you have parchment paper, line the baking sheets with that. Lightly oil the baking sheet or the parchment, or spray with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle the parchment or baking sheet lightly with cornmeal.
- Divide the dough in half, and then each half into halves again. Then divide each quarter into 5 pieces. This way your pizzas will all be very close to the same size. Use a rolling pin to press each piece of dough into a flat circle about 2 inches in diameter, and 1/8 inch thick; you can also press with your fingers but a rolling pin is easier). Place them on the baking sheet and let sit for about 15 minutes.
- Spoon about 1 teaspoon of sauce onto each round, spreading it almost to the edges. Sprinkle over about 1 tablespoon of the cheese(s) of your choice. Top each pizza with about 1 to 2 teaspoons of toppings, choosing the combo you like best. Sprinkle the pizzas with oregano and/or red pepper flakes as desired.
Super Easy Mini Pizzas | Yuzu Bakes
Recipe From : yuzubakes.com2020-08-16 · Super Easy Mini Pizzas. How to make delicious mini pizzas for a fun dinner. You can make them for a dinner party or for a kids party as this recipe is kid friendly too! by Cory Varga. 16 August 2020. Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram. Jump to Recipe; Print Recipe; Pin Recipe; Mini pizzas with our own delicious crust dough and several toppings ideas to suit vegans and vegetarians … ...
Super-Mini Pizza for the Super Bowl
Recipe From : jewishlink.newsThere’s nothing like kicking back with family and friends and enjoying the game of the year with an array of scrumptious snacks, including a popular Super Bowl culinary staple—pizza! Instead of ordering out, score your own touchdown in the kitchen with this exclusive Super Bowl pizza recipe. ... Show details
Grands!® Mini Pizzas | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2012-09-22 · Directions. Instructions Checklist. Step 1. Press each biscuit into 6-inch round. Place on 2 large or 3 small greased cookie sheets. Top each round with pizza … ...
20 Bite-Sized Super Bowl Snacks | Eat This Not That
Recipe From : eatthis.com...
- Cheetos Flamin' Hot Crunchy Fried Mac and Cheese Balls. As if the game day isn't heated enough, wait until you toss these fiery bite-size cheese balls into the mix.
- Sticky & Crispy Sesame Cauliflower. Glazed cauliflower is a great swap for chicken, especially for those who are vegetarian or vegan but want to partake in the same sticky finger mess that ensues after eating countless chicken wings.
- Easy Football Cupcakes. "Hut! Hut! Hike!" You don't have to be a seasoned quarterback to throw one of these adorable bite-size football frosting cupcakes into the end zone.
- Sausage Stuffed Jalapeños. If the Flamin' Hot Cheetos mac and cheese balls weren't hot enough for you, we can guarantee these jalapeño poppers will cause the tears to well up.
- White Cheddar Gougères with Apple Butter. What are gougères? They're what's called a French choux pastry, which indicates they're made with a light dough.
- Easy French Dip Sliders. These aren't your typical game day sliders. If getting gourmet with your Super Bowl appetizers is what you're aspiring to achieve, this recipe is for you.
- Honey Garlic Meatballs. Not a single Super Bowl game can be enjoyed without scarfing down cocktail meatballs. Need we say more? Get the recipe from Averie Cooks.
- Macaroni 'N Cheese Cups. These mac and cheese cups are the perfect recipe for people craving a cheesy bite during commercial breaks. Brazi Bites Cheese Bread is naturally gluten-free, so all you have to do is pick out your fave gluten-free macaroni pieces, and boom—you've got a dish that every eater can appreciate.
- Easy Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms. Inspired Taste's mushroom caps look absolutely sensational. The blogger suggests incorporating up to three cheeses of your choice into this recipe, with the suggested ones being sharp cheddar, mozzarella, and Swiss.
- Ultra Crispy Smashed Potatoes. Imagine sinking your teeth into a crisp yet soft, warm potato-y treat that tastes like a thick truffle french fry. OK, now break that trance and start smashing some potatoes to make it happen!
Super Bowl Mini Pizzas recipe - Textcook
Recipe From : textcook.comGet full recipe directions at Food.com; Search Recipes. One ingredient per line. Clear Search. Recipe By. Food.com. Tweet this recipe. Recipes with similar ingredients to Super Bowl Mini Pizzas. Pepperoni Stromboli. 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese; 2 (1 pound) loaves frozen bread dough, thawed; 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese ; 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce; 4 ounces sliced pepperoni … ... Show details
Try these simple mini pizzas on Super Bowl Sunday
Recipe From : gazettenet.com2018-02-02 · MINI PIZZAS. 45 minutes start to finish. Makes 20 pizzas (about five servings) 1 pound store-bought or homemade pizza dough. 1 cup tomato sauce (such as … ...
38+ Best Super Bowl Recipe Ideas & Appetizers For 2021 ...
Recipe From : crazylaura.com2021-01-29 · Mini Superbowl Pizza Recipe. Source: Creations by Kara Prep Time: 25 min Cook Time: 15 min Number of Ingredients: 12 Nutrition – Cal: 322 / Fat: 5 g / Carbs: 59 g. Tasty little pizzas are all that’s separating you from becoming the Super Bowl party hero this year! These homemade mini pizzas can be customized with all the toppings you like ... ... Show details
65 Best Super Bowl Recipes (Easy Game Day Food) - Kindly ...
Recipe From : kindlyunspoken.com2019-01-21 · Check out the 65 best super bowl recipes including easy super bowl appetizers, wings, dips, delicious super bowl snacks, desserts, & more! ... Even better, these mini pizza cups take less than 20 minutes to make! Meatlovers’ Pizza Bread from Swirls of Flavor – Meat Lovers’ Pizza Bread is brimming with seasoned saucy ground beef, spicy pepperoni and three cheeses. A perfect pizza recipe ... ...
Super Bowl mini pizza appetizers - CSMonitor.com
Recipe From : csmonitor.com2014-05-30 · Pizza is fun and easy to make, and the different flavor and topping combinations in these recipes could satisfy any pizza lover. 9. Super Bowl mini pizza appetizers ...
Super Bowl mini pizza appetizers - CSMonitor.com
Recipe From : csmonitor.com2012-02-03 · There is a lot to do before Sunday, Feb. 5 6:30 p.m. ET when the rematch of Super Bowl XLII kicks offs. Remember, in 2008 the Giants ended New … ...
Pizza Recipes | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comAmerica's best pizza could very well be Detroit-style pizza. Even though it's often referred to as 'deep dish,' I don't think that accurately captures the essence of this crispy, crusty, crazy-good slice. It has flavor elements of a slightly charred thin-crust pizza, with the texture of light, airy focaccia. Plus, if you use the properly shaped pan, the edges of your crust get wonderfully ... ... Show details
Healthy Mini Bell Pepper Pizza Nachos + 6 More Party-Snack ...
Recipe From : hungry-girl.com2018-01-25 · Slice each pepper in half lengthwise, and lay them on the baking sheet, cut sides down. Bake for 5 minutes. ...
- Slice off and discard the stem end of each pepper. Remove and discard seeds. Slice each pepper in half lengthwise, and lay them on the baking sheet, cut sides down.
100 Super Bowl Party Recipes You Haven’t Tried Yet | Taste ...
Recipe From : tasteofhome.com2020-01-16 · I make this creative baked potato pizza for Super Bowl parties. The sour cream, bacon, onions and cheese make every bite taste just like a loaded baked potato. —Gina Pierson, Centralia, Missouri. Go to Recipe . 43 / 100. Taste of Home. Slow-Cooker Buffalo Chicken Lasagna When I make this tasty chicken lasagna at home, I use a whole bottle of Buffalo wing sauce because my family likes … ...
13 Delicious Pizza Bowl Recipes That Are Actually Healthy ...
Recipe From : brit.co2019-07-29 · La Vita è Bella Pizza Power Bowl: The “crust” in this bowl is creamy polenta cooked with garlic, oregano, basil and olive oil. Sautéed mushrooms, spinach and a kick of yellow onion are added to the top. But the pièce de résistance is the warm, gooey, stringy vegan … ...
Caden's Buffalo Chicken Mini-Pizzas ~ Great Super Bowl ...
Recipe From : oneshetwoshe.com2011-02-03 · It seems like I’ve had lots of recipe posts lately, but I don’t want to leave you hanging when we have the Super Bowl this weekend. Check out the appetizer and drink sections to get more great recipes! Oooh, and then Valentine’s Day is coming up, and we have to have fun recipes for that…check back tomorrow 🙂Caden has been cooking his tail off, trying to decide what recipe … ... Show details
Super Bowl Pizza-in-a-Pan Recipe - Recipezazz.com
Recipe From : recipezazz.com2012-01-16 · Super Bowl Pizza-in-a-Pan (1) Write Review. 6 Servings. 20m PT20M Prep Time. 15-20m PT15-20M Cook Time. 35m Ready In. Recipe: #4103. January 16, 2012. Categories: Main Dish, Beef, Pasta more. recipe by: MimiMaine. Save recipe Rate & Review. Print. Get Cooking. Pin. Share. Add to Recipe Book. Add to Planner. Add Private Note. Add to Shopping List. Send Email. Follow Member. ×. recipe … ...
- In an oven-poof skillet, brown hamburg, onion, peppers, garlic, and sliced mushrooms for about 5 minutes till meal is cooked through; drain fat.
- Add macaroni, pasta sauce, water, and olives; cook till it comes to a slow bubble for about 15 minutes or so, till macaroni is soft. (If you are transferring it to a casserole instead of leaving it in the frying pan, do it at this point and then continue).
- Add the mozzarella cheese and pepperoni on the top; garnish with reserved bell pepper, a few mushrooms, and black olives.