The Best Chocolate Mousse Pie
THE BEST CHOCOLATE MOUSSE PIE
so0o0o good, you cant deny! chocolate mousse made to perfection! I saw this on some website and decided to give it a try... i figured i might as well share it with all of you<33
Recipe From food.com
Provided by labarakat
Yield 1 pie
- In large saucepan, combine condensed milk, water and pudding mix; mix well. Add chocolate. Over medium heat, cook and stir rapidly until chocolate melts and mixture thickens. Remove from heat; beat until smooth.
- Cool. Chill thoroughly; stir. Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into prepared pastry shell. Chill 4 hours or until set.
- Mousse Pie Garnish.
- 1 block chocolate, at room temperature.
- Using a swivel vegetable peeler, peel down the long side of the chocolate to make curls.
- You can do it right over the pie if you like or on a piece of wax paper. Use a toothpick to place the curls. If you handle them they will break.
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- 1 (9 inch) pastry shells, baked or 1 (9 inch) chocolate cookie pie crust
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package chocolate pudding mix (not instant)
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate square
- 2 cups whipping cream, stiffly whipped
CHOCOLATE MOUSSE PIE
A quick and easy Chocolate Mousse Pie recipe
Recipe From epicurious.com
Provided by James Cratin
Yield Serves 8
- For Crust:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter 9-inch-diameter springform pan with 2 3/4-inch-high sides. Finely grind cookies in processor. Add butter and process until mixture is evenly moistened. Press crumb mixture onto bottom and up sides of prepared pan to form thin crust. Bake crust 5 minutes. Transfer crust to rack and cool completely.
- For Mousse:
- Combine chocolate, vanilla and salt in processor. Bring 1 cup cream to boil in heavy small saucepan. With processor running, gradually pour hot cream through feed tube and process until chocolate is melted and smooth. Transfer mixture to large bowl. Cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally.
- Beat 2 cups cream and sugar in large bowl to stiff peaks. Fold into chocolate mixture. Pour mousse into prepared crust. Chill until set, about 6 hours. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead.)
- Beat remaining 3/4 cup cream in medium bowl to firm peaks. Transfer to pastry bag fitted with medium star tip. Pipe rosettes of cream around edge of cake. Garnish with chocolate shavings.
Number Of Ingredients: 10
- 21 chocolate sandwich cookies (such as Oreos)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, cut into pieces, room temperature
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 3 3/4 cups chilled whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Chocolate shavings (optional)
CHOCOLATE MOUSSE PIE
Make and share this Chocolate Mousse Pie recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Charishma_Ramchanda
Yield 4 serving(s)
- Place chocolate chips in a glass bowl alongwith half of the whipping cream.
- Microwave on high at 1 minute intervals until chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth.
- Allow the mixture to cool.
- In the meantime, beat the rest of the whipping cream till soft peaks form.
- Add vanilla and sugar and beat continuously.
- Slowly add the chocolate mixture and mix well.
- Place in the chocolate pie crust.
- Refrigerate for several hours before serving.
Number Of Ingredients: 5
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 9-inch chocolate pie crust
CHOCOLATE MOUSSE PIE
Recipe From cooking.nytimes.com
Provided by Marian Burros
Yield 1 pie or 16 small individual soufflé dishes
- Beat yolks in top of double boiler with 1 1/2 cups sugar, vanilla, salt and brandy, over simmering water, until mixture is thick. Remove from water and set aside.
- Melt chocolates over hot water or over direct heat, carefully. Remove; beat in butter a little at a time. Gradually beat chocolate into yolks until mixture is smooth. Beat in coffee.
- Beat whites until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in 3 tablespoons sugar until stiff peaks form. Beat one cup of whites into chocolate mixture to thin it. Then fold in remaining whites until well blended.
- Whip cream until stiff and fold into chocolate mixture. Pour into prepared crust and chill overnight in refrigerator.
- Or spoon mixture into 16 individual souffle dishes, each holding less than 1/8 cup.
Number Of Ingredients: 11
- 12 eggs, separated
- 1 1/2 cups sugar plus 3 tablespoons
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup brandy
- 15 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3/4 cup coffee
- 2 1/4 cups heavy cream
- Chocolate crust
You'll also love
More recipes about The Best Chocolate Mousse Pie recipes
Easy Chocolate Mousse Pie - Cooking Classy
Recipe From : cookingclassy.com2017-11-15 · How to Make Chocolate Mousse Pie Add butter, milk, semi-sweet chocolate chips, bittersweet chocolate chips and marshmallows to a large saucepan. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly until chocolate and marshmallows have melted. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla pour into a large mixing bowl and let cool to room temperature. ...
- Add butter, milk, semi-sweet chocolate chips, bittersweet chocolate chips and marshmallows to a large saucepan.
- Heat over low heat, stirring constantly until chocolate and marshmallows have melted (it will take a while for the marshmallows to melt, keep stirring).
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla pour into a large mixing bowl and let cool, about 45 - 60 minutes (it should be about room temperature).
- Whip 1 3/4 cups heavy cream (preferably in a chilled bowl) until very stiff peaks form. Fold into cool chocolate mixture.
Chocolate Mousse Pie Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comGraham cracker crust (9 inches): Combine 1-1/2 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs (24 squares), 1/4 sugar and 1/3 cup melted butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 375 until lightly browned, 8-10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack before filling. ...
Chocolate Lover's Chocolate Mousse Pie | TOLL HOUSE®
Recipe From : verybestbaking.comPreheat oven to 350° F. Step 2 Combine graham cracker crumbs, cocoa and granulated sugar in 9-inch pie plate. Stir in butter until moistened; press onto bottom and up side of pie plate. ...
Death by Chocolate Mousse Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com1999-12-02 · Combine 1 cup cream, chocolate, vanilla extract, and salt, in the top of a double boiler. Heat until chocolate is fully melted and mixture is smooth. Alternatively, if you have a food processor, you can blend mixture by placing chocolate, vanilla extract, and salt, … ...
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Generously grease a 9 inch springform pan with 2 3/4 inch sides.
- In a medium bowl, mix together crushed cookies and softened butter or margarine. Press mixture evenly into greased pan. Bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes, then allow to cool.
- Combine 1 cup cream, chocolate, vanilla extract, and salt, in the top of a double boiler. Heat until chocolate is fully melted and mixture is smooth. Alternatively, if you have a food processor, you can blend mixture by placing chocolate, vanilla extract, and salt, in processor bowl. Bring 1 cup cream to a boil on stovetop, then slowly pour cream into processor with blade running. Continue to process until mixture is smooth.
Decadent Chocolate Mousse Pie Recipe
Recipe From : unconventionalbaker.com2018-02-02 · This dreamy chocolate mousse pie happened last week, and it’s been hard to get it off my mind. It turned out so rich, decadent, and with an amazing salted chocolate flavor. It’s totally the kind of chocolate pie that’s sure to satisfy all your chocolate cravings. A chocolate lovers’ dream. A light and barely there chocolate crust, a rich soft chocolate mousse … ...
- Preheat oven to 350F. Oil a 7″ tart pan (the walls should be at least 1½” tall — like this one) with a removable bottom and set aside.
- Process all crust ingredients into a fine sticky crumble in a food processor. Transfer this mixture into the tart pan and press down into an even thin flat crust along the base with your hands. Set aside.
- Blend all filling ingredients until completely smooth in a high power blender. Pour the filling over the crust in the pan and bake in a pre-heated oven for 40 mins. Note: keep an eye out to make sure the top is not burning.
- Remove the pie from the oven and cool on a cooling rack for 30 mins or so, then remove out of the pan. Note: the cake will be domed when it comes out of the oven and will deflate as it cools — this is normal.
The BEST Chocolate Mousse Recipe You’ll Ever Try!
Recipe From : hungryhappenings.com2018-02-11 · Turn the mousse into a pie or layer it in a cake. How long does chocolate mousse last? You can keep chocolate mousse in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months. Can chocolate mousse be frozen? Yes! You can freeze chocolate mousse. I suggest you spoon the mousse into an airtight plastic container, press a piece of plastic wrap up against the surface of the mousse ... ...
Chocolate Mousse Pie Recipe - Chowhound
Recipe From : chowhound.com2015-12-03 · To make the mousse: 1 Fill a medium saucepan with 2 inches of water and bring to a simmer over medium heat. 2 Place the chopped chocolate and 1/4 cup of the cream in a large heatproof bowl. (Place the remaining cream back in the refrigerator until ready to use.) ...
Easy No Bake Chocolate Mousse Pie | 5 ingredients! | Baked ...
Recipe From : bakedinaz.com2018-12-05 · INSTRUCTIONS Melt the chocolate, milk & marshmallows in a medium size saucepan over low heat. Stir consistency until all melted. ...
- Melt the chocolate, milk & marshmallows in a medium size saucepan over low heat. Stir consistency until all melted. Let cool completely.
- While the chocolate mixture cools, whip up the 2 cups whipping cream. Fold into the cooled chocolate mixture. Pour into the pie crust. Chill in the fridge for several hours or overnight.
- Whip the 1 cup cream until soft peaks form. Mix in the powdered sugar. Spread over the top of the chilled pie right before serving. Grate the chocolate bar with a vegetable peeler on top of the pie if desired.
Heavenly Chocolate Mousse Recipe: How to Make It | Taste ...
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comIn a microwave, microwave the chocolate, 1/4 cup water and butter until the chocolate and butter are melted; stir until smooth. Cool for 10 minutes. In a small heavy … ...
- In a microwave, microwave the chocolate, 1/4 cup water and butter until the chocolate and butter are melted; stir until smooth.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture reaches 160° or is thick enough to coat the back of a metal spoon.
- Remove from the heat; whisk in chocolate mixture. , Set saucepan in ice and stir until cooled, 5-10 minutes.
Chocolate Mousse Recipe | Tyler Florence | Food Network
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com2015-05-23 · Put the chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl and place over a saucepan containing about 1-inch of barely simmering water (or use a double boiler). Stir with a … ...
- Put the chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl and place over a saucepan containing about 1-inch of barely simmering water (or use a double boiler). Stir with a wooden spoon until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth. Remove the bowl from the heat and let cool slightly. Then grab a whisk and beat the egg yolks into the chocolate, 1 at a time, beating until smooth after each addition. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the egg whites until foamy. Add the cream of tartar and beat until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in 1/4 cup sugar and continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- In a chilled bowl, beat the heavy cream until it begins to thicken up. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons sugar and the vanilla and continue beating until the cream holds soft peaks.
- Now that you've got the elements prepared, put it all together. Gently fold the egg whites into the chocolate mixture to lighten it. Then, fold in the whipped cream. Take care not over work the mousse or it will be heavy. Divide the mousse between 4 individual glasses, preferably Moroccan glasses. Cover and chill for several hours. Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shavings before serving.
Chocolate Mousse Pie - The Little Epicurean
Recipe From : thelittleepicurean.com2019-08-30 · Place gelatin in microwave safe bowl with milk. Heat milk and gelatin in microwave for 20 second intervals until gelatin has completely dissolved and milk is warm. Set aside. In a large bowl, melt together dark chocolate and milk chocolate… ...
- In a large bowl, whip heavy cream to soft peaks. Add cocoa powder, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla. Continue to whip to stiff peaks. Spread whipped cream over chilled chocolate mousse. Top with chocolate shavings, if desired.
Heavenly Chocolate Mousse Pie | Just A Pinch Recipes
Recipe From : justapinch.com2012-06-02 · Melt cream, chocolate, and vanilla slowly in a double boiler. You can use a heat-proof bowl over a regular pot on the stove as well. Cool to room temperature. Beat two cups heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla, to stiff peaks. ...
The Best Chocolate Mousse Recipe | Food Network Kitchen ...
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com2020-04-15 · Put the chopped chocolate in a medium heatproof bowl and set over the saucepan of gently simmering water (do not allow the bowl to touch the water). Stir occasionally with a rubber spatula until... ...
- Add the egg, egg yolks, sugar, espresso powder, vanilla extract, salt and 1 tablespoon water to a medium heatproof bowl and whisk to combine. Set the bowl over a medium saucepan of gently simmering water (do not allow the bowl to touch the water). Whisk constantly until the mixture is pale, hot to the touch and has almost doubled in volume, about 4 to 6 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl occasionally with a rubber spatula, if necessary. Remove from the heat and continue whisking until cooled, about 2 minutes.
- Put the chopped chocolate in a medium heatproof bowl and set over the saucepan of gently simmering water (do not allow the bowl to touch the water). Stir occasionally with a rubber spatula until the chocolate is melted and smooth. Remove from the heat and gently stir for about 3 minutes to cool slightly.
- Whisk the egg mixture into the melted chocolate in 3 additions until combined. (The mixture may get very thick.) Using a rubber spatula, gently fold the whipped cream into the chocolate mixture in 3 additions until it is fully incorporated. It is important that the chocolate mixture is not warm to ensure that it combines smoothly with the whipped cream without seizing up.
The Best Chocolate Mousse Pie Recipe | Mousse recipes easy ...
Recipe From : pinterest.comSnack-sized videos and recipes you'll want to try. Nov 12, 2019 - Is about food that'll make you close your eyes, lean back, and whisper "yessss." Snack-sized videos and recipes you'll want to try. Pinterest. Today. Explore. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. Log in. Sign up ... ... Show details
No Bake Chocolate Mousse Pie - The Suburban Soapbox
Recipe From : thesuburbansoapbox.com2021-05-24 · Allow the chocolate to melt slowly, about 9 to 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir until smooth keep at room temperature until needed. Place 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream in the … ...
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cookie crumbs and butter until moistened. Press the mixture evenly into a 9 inch deep dish pie plate being sure to coat the bottom and the sides. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Spread the melted chocolate evenly over the bottom of the crust and refrigerate until firm, approximately 5-10 minutes.
Chocolate Mousse Pie | easy, vegan no bake Tart - Bianca ...
Recipe From : biancazapatka.com2019-09-22 · This is the BEST easy no bake Vegan Chocolate Mousse Pie Recipe with just 4 ingredients! It’s made of a simple Oreo cookie crust with creamy chocolate mousse filling and topped … ...
- In a food processor or blender, pulse the whole Oreos into fine crumbs. (Alternatively, put the cookies into a freezer bag and crush them using a rolling pin).
- Place chopped chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Heat 1/2 cup of the non-dairy cream in a small saucepan until it begins to boil. Then immediately pour it over the chocolate and stir until smooth. Let come to room temperature.
- Repeat step 1 of the chocolate mousse: Place chopped chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Heat the non-dairy cream in a small saucepan until it begins to boil. Then immediately pour over the chocolate and stir until smooth. Allow to cool to room temperature, then spread on top of the chocolate mousse. Refrigerate for another 30 minutes or until the ganache has set.
- Decorate your tart with fresh fruit, shredded coconut or other toppings you like. Serve chilled and enjoy!
(Almost) No-Bake Chocolate Mousse Pie | The View from ...
Recipe From : theviewfromgreatisland.com2019-08-09 · Bake the crust for 5 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove and set aside. Heat 1 cup of heavy whipping cream over medium or medium-high heat until it just begins to boil. Take the cream off the heat and add the chopped chocolate, salt, and vanilla extract. Allow to sit for 10 minutes or so until the chocolate … ...
- In a food processor, grind the chocolate wafters until they become fine crumbs. You'll want 1 1/2 cups of crumbs total, this was just exactly 24 Nabisco chocolate wafters for me. If you want to save a little for dusting on top of the final pie like I did, you can add one or two more and reserve a tablespoon or so.
Sky High Chocolate Mousse Pie + Video | Sally's Baking ...
Recipe From : sallysbakingaddiction.com2017-03-01 · Chocolate: When I tested this recipe for the first time, I used semi-sweet chocolate and found the mousse to be overly sweet. Reducing the sugar isn’t an option as it’s needed for the meringue, so unsweetened chocolate is the easy answer. Test recipe #2 with unsweetened chocolate was much better! Melt the chocolate … ...
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Combine the Oreo crumbs and melted butter together in a medium bowl. Press tightly into the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-inch pie dish. Bake for 18 minutes. Allow to cool completely. I do this the night before to save time!
- Microwave the chopped chocolate and butter together in a large heat-proof bowl, stopping and stirring every 15 seconds until completely melted. Set aside.
- Place egg whites, sugar, and cream of tartar in a heatproof bowl. Set bowl over a saucepan filled with two inches of simmering water. Do not let it touch the water. (You can use a double boiler if you have one.) Whisk constantly until sugar is dissolved, about 4 minutes. Transfer the mixing bowl to an electric mixer fitted with a whisk attachment. Beat on high speed for 5-6 minutes until soft, glossy peaks form. See photo above for a visual. Gently fold mixture into the chocolate. Wash the mixer bowl and whisk attachment clean.
- Using a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, beat the 2 cups of heavy cream on high speed until stiff peaks form, about 4-5 minutes. Gently fold whipped cream into the chocolate/egg white mixture. Do not overmix; it will deflate the mousse. (No need to wash or wipe the bowl/whisk attachment clean– you’ll make sweetened whipped cream in step 6.)
Black-bottom Chocolate Mousse Pie The Vanilla Bean Blog
Recipe From : thevanillabeanblog.com2020-11-21 · Chocolate Mousse Pie! And it’s a mash-up of recipes from my 100 Cookies book: the pie crust from French Silk Pie Bars [#63] the chocolate ganache from the Banana Crunch Blondies [#37] and the chocolate mousse filling from the Mud Pie Bars [#64]. This pie is also inspired by Erin McDowell’s newest cookbook, The Book on Pie, which features: “ways to mix pie dough for extra … ...
Chocolate Mousse Pie | Vegan No Bake - Well Plated
Recipe From : wellplated.com2018-02-05 · The BEST No Bake Vegan Chocolate Mousse Pie! The thick, creamy chocolate filling tastes like homemade chocolate pudding but is made from better-for-you ingredients like frozen banana, almond butter, and tofu. Easy and absolutely delicious! Prep: 15 mins. Cook: 8 mins. Total: 6 hrs 30 mins. Servings: 1 (9-inch) pie… ...
- Make the crust: Place a rack in the center of your oven and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade, pulse the pretzels until they form mostly fine crumbs with a few more textured pieces remaining throughout. If you do not have or prefer not to use a food processor, place the pretzels in a ziptop bag and crush them with a rolling pin (you may need to double up the bag if it gets any small holes).
- Melt the butter in a large, heatproof bowl in the microwave. Add pretzel crumbs (you should have about 1 1/2 cups; make a few extra or subtract as needed) to the bowl with the melted butter. Add the sugar, and then stir until evenly moist and combined. The crumbs should hold together easily when pressed. If they do not, add 1 to 2 tablespoons additional melted butter. Press the crumbs into the bottom and up the sizes of a 9-inch pie dish. Bake for 8 minutes, until golden and fragrant. Set aside to cool slightly, and then place in the freezer or refrigerator to cool completely. Do not proceed with the recipe until your crust and pie dish are at or below room temperature.
- Make the filling: While the crust cools, place the tofu, frozen banana, almond butter, chocolate almondmilk, and cocoa powder in a blender. Blend until completely smooth. In a microwave-safe bowl or in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water, melt the chocolate, and then add it to the blender and blend again until very smooth, stopping to scrape down the blender as needed. Try your very best not to eat the entire thing right then and there.
- Pour the filling into the cooled crust and smooth the top. Refrigerate until set, at least 6 hours or overnight. When ready to serve, top with whipped coconut cream, chocolate, and pretzels as desired. Slice and enjoy!