BASIC CHEESE SAUCE
- Melt butter in saucepan, add flour and seasonings and stir until blended.
- Gradually add milk and cook stirring constantly until thickened.
- Stir in cheese and heat until cheese melts and sauce is smooth.
BEST CHEESE SAUCE
This fabulous cheese sauce is as easy to make as it is versatile. A smooth, fail-safe sauce for Welsh rarebit, Horseshoe sandwiches, vegetables, and pasta. Try it over poached eggs and toast. Wow!
Provided by Pam Witzig
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat. Blend in flour and cook until mixture is smooth and bubbly, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in half-and-half, Cheddar cheese, salt, pepper, and cayenne. Return to heat and cook, stirring constantly, until sauce is smooth, about 5 minutes. Keep warm until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 668.5 calories, Carbohydrate 12.4 g, Cholesterol 178.2 mg, Fat 59.9 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 21.9 g, SaturatedFat 37.8 g, Sodium 1223.1 mg, Sugar 0.6 g
PERFECT CHEESE SAUCE
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepot over medium heat. Stir in the flour and cook, stirring often, until a thick paste forms and turns golden brown. Stir in the taco seasoning and cook 30 seconds more.
- Gradually whisk in the milk, adding 1 cup at a time. Allow the mixture to come to a simmer before adding the next. It will be extremely thick at first and will thin with each addition. When all the milk is added bring the sauce to a simmer and cook 5 more minutes. Whisk in the cream cheese.
- Remove the sauce from the heat. Add the Cheddar and Parmesan and whisk until smooth. The sauce keeps refrigerated for up to 2 weeks or frozen for 6 months. If using from cold, carefully bring the sauce back to a boil before serving.
BASIC CREAMY CHEESE SAUCE
This is a basic cheese sauce that you can spruce up with any herbs or spices you may like. I like this sauce with baked potatoes.
Provided by queenbeatrice
Yield 2 cups, 32 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Melt butter in heavy saucepan on top of stove.
- Add flour and stir until well mixed and bubbly being careful not to scorch.
- Remove from heat and add milk; stirring until well blended.
- Return sauce to heat and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat, add shredded cheese and parmesan and cook until cheese melts and there is no taste of raw starch.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 19.1, Fat 1.3, SaturatedFat 0.8, Cholesterol 3.8, Sodium 35.9, Carbohydrate 0.9, Protein 0.9
BASIC CHEESE SAUCE
Add the perfect, simple touch to meat, rice, pasta and almost anything with Basic Cheese Sauce. Rarely is a recipe not improved with a tasty cheese sauce.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 10 servings, 1/4 cup each
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Melt butter in medium saucepan on low heat. Add flour; whisk until blended. Cook 2 min. or until bubbly, stirring constantly. Gradually stir in milk until blended.
- Bring to boil on medium heat, stirring constantly. Simmer on medium-low heat 3 to 5 min. or until thickened, stirring frequently.
- Add cheese; cook and stir 2 min. or until melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 130, Fat 9 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Sodium 150 mg, Carbohydrate 4 g, Fiber 0.6497 g, Sugar 2 g, Protein 5 g
This creamy cheese sauce can be made ahead of time, cooled to room temperature, and transferred to a container with a tight-fitting lid. It can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week, and reheated in a saucepan over low heat when ready to use.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 3
- In a medium saucepan, bring evaporated milk to a simmer over high heat. Reduce heat, add mustard and cheese. Stir gently until fully incorporated. Keep warm on the stovetop, stirring occasionally until ready to serve.
This classic, storecupboard white sauce is loaded with strong cheddar cheese - our easy recipe is ready in 15 minutes. Use to make macaroni or cauliflower cheese
Provided by Miriam Nice
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Pour 500ml milk into a large saucepan and add 4 tbsp plain flour and 50g butter.
- Turn on the heat to medium and start to whisk the mixture. Keep whisking fast as the butter melts and the mixture comes to the boil - the flour will disappear and the sauce will begin to thicken.
- Whisk for another 2 mins while the sauce bubbles then stir in 100g grated strong cheddar cheese (or 50g grated cheddar, 50g crumbled blue cheese) until melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 219 calories, Fat 14 grams fat, SaturatedFat 9 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 14 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 4 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 8 grams protein, Sodium 0.54 milligram of sodium
More about "a very perfect cheese sauce recipes"
HOW TO MAKE CHEESE SAUCE | ALLRECIPES
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
PERFECT CHEESE SAUCE | MCCORMICK
Cuisine AmericanCategory Sauces, Marinades, And Rubs
BASIC CHEESE SAUCE - LOVE BAKES GOOD CAKES
CHEESE SAUCE RECIPE - BBC FOOD
PERFECT CHEESE SAUCE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
CHEESE SAUCE RECIPE | CHELSEA SUGAR
THE BEST QUESO RECIPE (VIDEO) - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
EASY CHEESE SAUCE - THAT LOW CARB LIFE
HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT CHEESE SAUCE
HOMEMADE CHEESE SAUCE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
10 BEST CHEESE SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
LIGHTENED-UP CHEESE SAUCE - CHEESE SAUCE RECIPE - OUR BEST BITES
BASIC BUT PERFECT CHEESE SAUCE WITH CHEF MICHAEL OLSON
EASY CHEDDAR CHEESE SAUCE | FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
CHEESE SAUCE (THE PERFECT RECIPE) - JOYFUL MOMMA'S KITCHEN
BASIC CHEESE SAUCE | BLUE JEAN CHEF - MEREDITH LAURENCE
10 BEST LEFTOVER CHEESE SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
HOW TO MAKE A QUICK CHEESE SAUCE FOR VEGETABLES
THE BEST CHEESE SAUCE IS SMOOTH, CREAMY AND OH SO CHEESY!
HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT CHEESE SAUCE RECIPE (QUICK & EASY)
HOW TO MAKE PERFECT CHEESE SAUCE - SMARTYPANTSKITCHEN
HOMEMADE CHEESE SAUCE MADE EASY - MRS HAPPY HOMEMAKER
A VERY PERFECT CHEESE SAUCE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST CHEESE SAUCE RECIPE - BUY THIS COOK THAT
HOMEMADE BASIC CHEESE SAUCE - EAT WELL SPEND SMART
THE PERFECT CHEESE SAUCE RECIPE - WISCONSIN CHEESE
CREAMY CHEESE SAUCE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
EASY CHEESE SAUCE - THE FOUNTAIN AVENUE KITCHEN
HOW TO MAKE CHEESE SAUCE | FEATURES | JAMIE OLIVER
BEST MAC AND CHEESE SAUCE (THICK & CREAMY) - CHEESE KNEES
HOW TO MAKE A BASIC CHEESE SAUCE - LOVEFOODIES
DELICIOUS CHEDDAR CHEESE BURGER SAUCE RECIPE - PAKISTANI CHEFS
5 INGREDIENT CHEESE SAUCE RECIPE - SWEETPHI
SIMPLE CHEESE SAUCE - JERRY JAMES STONE
5-MINUTE BASIC CHEESE SAUCE RECIPE - YUMMYMUMMYCLUB.CA
WHITE CHEDDAR CHEESE SAUCE RECIPE - THE BLACK PEPPERCORN
THE ONLY CHEESE SAUCE YOU'LL EVER NEED! | DUDEFOODS.COM
CHEESE SAUCE FOR CHEESE FRIES AND NACHOS RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
CREAMY CHEESE SAUCE RECIPE WITH 3 CHEESES! + VIDEO
CHEDDAR CHEESE SAUCE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
EASY HOMEMADE CHEESE SAUCE - BAKING MISCHIEF
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make the best cheese sauce?This may be the best cheese sauce ever! In a medium size sauce pan over medium high heat, add the butter and melt. Whisk in the flour and slowly whisk in the milk. Add in the cheese and mix until cheese is melted and serve.
How to make flourless cheese sauce?Make the flourless cheese sauce: Warm ya milk in a saucepan over medium heat, then add the cream cheese cubes and whisk till smooth. Next, add the butter, salt, and garlic powder and put it on low to medium heat.
How do you make the perfect pasta sauce?Method Melt the butter in a saucepan. Stir in the flour and cook for 1–2 minutes. Take the pan off the heat and gradually stir in the milk to get a smooth sauce. Return to the heat and, stirring all the time, bring to the boil. Simmer gently for 8–10 minutes and season with salt and pepper. Stir in cheese and allow to melt.
How do I make a smooth sauce?Please follow these steps and you will get a nice smooth sauce! First melt the butter in a pan, then add the flour. Use a wooden spoon and stir very well, until it is all combined like the photo. Keep stirring this mix for 1 minute on a medium heat.