APPLE RAISIN PUFF PANCAKE
- Place butter in a 9-in. pie plate. Add apples and raisins; toss to coat. Cover with foil and bake at 425° for 10 minutes. , In a bowl, beat eggs. Add the water, flour, milk powder and sugar; beat just until smooth. Pour over hot apples. Bake, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until edges are brown and center is set. Cut into wedges. Serve immediately with syrup.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 335 calories, Fat 12g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 131mg cholesterol, Sodium 161mg sodium, Carbohydrate 51g carbohydrate (29g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 9g protein.
APPLE & RAISIN OVEN PANCAKE
- Preheat oven to 350 deg. F. Spray 9 inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine apple, raisins, brown sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Transfer to prepared pie plate.
- Bake, uncovered, 10 - 15 minutes or until apple begins to soften. Remove from oven. Increase temperature to 450 deg. F.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs, milk, flour and butter in medium bowl until blended. Pour batter over apple mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes or until pancake is golden brown. Invert onto serving dish. Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.
PUMPKIN-RICOTTA PANCAKES WITH CHUNKY APPLE-RAISIN SAUCE
- For the pancakes: Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and a pinch of salt. Make a hole in the center of the flour mixture and add the pumpkin, ricotta, milk, vanilla and egg yolks and mix gently to combine.
- In a medium bowl, combine the egg whites with a pinch of salt. Using a mixer or whisk, beat the egg whites until they hold stiff peaks and look very fluffy, like snowdrifts.
- Using a rubber spatula, scoop a third of the egg whites into the pumpkin batter and fold to gently combine. Repeat this process two more times until all the whites have been added. Do this gently but quickly ¿ the idea is to not squish the air out of the egg whites. This is the secret to keeping the pancakes fluffy!
- Place a griddle over medium-high heat. When the pan is hot, drop a pat or two of butter onto the griddle. Once melted, schmear the butter around and wipe up any excess with a paper towel.
- Using a 2-ounce ladle, spoon ladlefuls of batter onto the buttered griddle to create 3-inch pancakes. Let the pancakes cook until bubbles appear on the surface, burst, and then stay open ¿ this will take about 5 minutes. Flip the pancakes and cook the second side until golden brown. Re-butter the griddle and repeat until all the batter is gone or everyone is full. Hold the finished pancakes in the warm oven.
- For the compote: Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the apples, cider, cinnamon stick, star anise and brown sugar. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer (BTB, RTS), then continue cooking until the liquid has reduced by half, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add the maple syrup and raisins. Simmer for another 3 to 4 minutes or until slightly thickened. Remove from the heat and serve spooned over the pancakes, dusted with powdered sugar if desired. Try not to eat too many.
APPLE RAISIN CAKES
Small cakes make great snacks. Serve with additional applesauce. Preparation Time: 10 Minutes. This recipe is from The WEBB Cooks, articles and recipes by Robyn Webb, courtesy of the American Diabetes Association.
Provided by Robyn Webb
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, applesauce, cinnamon, sugar, flour, baking powder, vanilla, and raisins. Form small cakes out of the batter.
- Heat a nonstick griddle over medium heat, fry the cakes until both sides are browned, about 5 to 7 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 198.1 calories, Carbohydrate 39.7 g, Cholesterol 62 mg, Fat 2.1 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 6.1 g, SaturatedFat 0.6 g, Sodium 189.3 mg, Sugar 12.7 g
APPLE OVEN PANCAKE
- In a large bowl, combine the apples, raisins, brown sugar, honey, cinnamon and nutmeg. Melt butter in a 12-in. ovenproof skillet. Add apple mixture to skillet; saute for 15 minutes or until tender., In a blender, combine the eggs, milk, flour, sugar and salt; cover and process for 10 seconds or until smooth. Pour over apple mixture; gently lift apple mixture, letting egg mixture flow underneath. , Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until pancake is puffy and golden brown. Sprinkle with lemon juice and confectioners' sugar if desired. Cut into wedges. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 354 calories, Fat 9g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 157mg cholesterol, Sodium 206mg sodium, Carbohydrate 63g carbohydrate (41g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 9g protein.
REUBEN'S APPLE PANCAKE
- Peel, quarter and core apple and slice into 1/4-inch thick, quarter-moon-shaped slices. Place in bowl with raisins, 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon. Mix well; cover and allow to marinate for at least 24 hours; longer if possible. Stir occasionally.
- Beat eggs with milk and beat in flour and vanilla to make smooth batter.
- In a well-seasoned 8-inch French steel skillet with sloping sides and long handle heat 2 tablespoons butter until it sizzles. Add drained apples and raisins and cook over medium heat, stirring, for about 5 minutes, until apples soften.
- Add another 2 tablespoons of butter and melt. Pour in batter evenly and cook over medium-high heat, pulling sides of pancake away from edges and allowing batter to flow under and cook. Keep lifting with spatula to keep from sticking. When pancake begins to firm up, sprinkle 1/4 to 1/3 of the sugar evenly over the top.
- Add another few tablespoons of butter, slipping it underneath the pancake. Then flip the pancake and cook, allowing the sugar to caramelize. When it begins to brown, sprinkle top with another 1/4 to 1/3 of sugar. Add more butter if needed. Flip pancake again and allow sugar to caramelize on the bottom.
- Sprinkle 1/4 to 1/3 of sugar on top. Add more butter to pan if needed. Flip pancake once again and continue caramelzing.
- Sprinkle top lightly with sugar and place in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes, to caramelize further.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 969, UnsaturatedFat 18 grams, Carbohydrate 108 grams, Fat 55 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 14 grams, SaturatedFat 32 grams, Sodium 127 milligrams, Sugar 78 grams, TransFat 2 grams
OVEN PANCAKE WITH APPLES
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). In a large cast iron skillet, heat butter and apples together in oven while preheating. Cook, stirring occasionally, until apples begin to soften.
- While apples are cooking, place eggs, flour and milk in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth. Pour batter over apples in preheated skillet and stir briefly to blend with apples. Return skillet to oven and cook for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 375 degrees and bake for 10 more minutes, until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 320.3 calories, Carbohydrate 32 g, Cholesterol 299.1 mg, Fat 14.8 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 14.8 g, SaturatedFat 6.8 g, Sodium 171.9 mg, Sugar 7.1 g
CARAMEL APPLE OVEN PANCAKE
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray 9-inch pie pan with non-stick spray.
- In small pan melt butter and add brown sugar. Cook until sugar melts, about 4 minutes, stir in cinnamon.
- Pour into prepared pan. Arrange apple slices evenly on top. set aside.
- Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add buttermilk and egg and whisk until blended. Stir in melted butter.
- Pour over apples covering evenly. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown on edges.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Invert onto serving dish.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 467.8, Fat 25.1, SaturatedFat 15.4, Cholesterol 110, Sodium 578.5, Carbohydrate 55.1, Fiber 1.7, Sugar 29.6, Protein 7.2
More about "apple raisin oven pancake recipes"
APPLE AND RAISIN OVEN PANCAKE RECIPE
APPLE-RAISIN OVEN PANCAKE - BIGOVEN.COM
APPLE PUFFED OVEN PANCAKE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
APPLE PIE FILLING PANCAKE - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
RAISIN PANCAKES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
APPLE PANCAKE IN OVEN - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
APPLE PANCAKES - HEALTHY LITTLE FOODIES
APPLE OVEN PANCAKE | YELLOWBLISSROAD.COM
APPLE AND RAISIN OVEN PANCAKE | BREAKFAST RECIPE IDEA | VERY …
SKILLET APPLE & RAISIN PANCAKE | RECIPES | WW USA
APPLE & RAISIN OVEN PANCAKE | EPIPHANY OF THE SAM KIND
APPLE AND RAISIN OVEN PANCAKE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
BAKED APPLE PANCAKE - COOK THIS AGAIN MOM
OVEN-BAKED PANCAKE WITH APPLE AND RAISIN - LOVED BY PARENTS
APPLE & RAISIN OVEN PANCAKE RECIPE BY CHEF.AT.HOME | IFOOD.TV
APPLE RAISIN OVEN PANCAKE RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
OVEN APPLE PANCAKE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
APPLE RAISIN PUFF PANCAKE RECIPE
APPLE OATMEAL PANCAKES - COOKIE AND KATE
HEALTHY APPLE AND RAISIN PANCAKE RECIPE - THE TIMES GROUP
APPLE RAISIN OVEN PANCAKE | OVEN PANCAKES, APPLE RECIPES, OVEN …
APPLE RAISIN PANCAKES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
APPLE OVEN PANCAKE | WILLIAMS SONOMA
APPLE, RAISIN AND CINNAMON PANCAKES – BANGERS & MASH
APPLE RAISIN PANCAKES RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
RAISIN PANCAKES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES AND …
APPLE AND RAISIN OVEN PANCAKE | OVEN PANCAKES, DELICIOUS …
GERMAN APPLE PANCAKE RECIPE OVEN - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
EASY HOMEMADE APPLE PANCAKES - THE SPRUCE EATS
OVEN PANCAKE - 500,000+ RECIPES, MEAL PLANNER AND GROCERY LIST
APPLE-RAISIN OVEN PANCAKE | RECIPE | SEARCH | FOOD CITY
APPLE AND RAISIN OVEN PANCAKE | Breakfast recipe idea | Very easy way to enjoy BREAKFAST MORE!1K views-04:25
Apple Raisin Pancakes - Episode 112 - Baking with Eda604 views-05:02
Apple raisin cheese pancake made with sandwich toaster- a winner15K views-03:29
Mini Apple Pancakes with Raisins12 views-03:11
Apple Cinnamon Pancake recipe | Tasty & Simple recipe | Quick & Easy Dessert1K views-03:31
Apple Cinnamon Pancakes6.8K views-03:51
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to bake apple pancakes in oven?Directions. Beat eggs, milk, flour, remaining 1/4 cup sugar, baking powder, vanilla extract, and salt in a large bowl until batter is smooth; pour batter evenly over apples. Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Run a spatula around the edges of the pancake to loosen.
How to bake apple rings in a pan?Mix in cinnamon and coat each apple ring. In a large bowl, mix egg, butter, vanilla extract, and milk with a whisk. Sift in flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt, and mix the batter. It is okay to leave lumps. Heat pan on medium heat and melt butter. Dunk each ring into the batter and place on pan.
What is the best fall breakfast recipe for pancakes?Fluffy apple pancakes with a hint of cinnamon and grated apples baked right into the center. These are the perfect fall breakfast! Preheat a griddle to 300°F, or a skillet over medium heat. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and ground cinnamon.
What is the secret ingredient in apple pancakes?Grated apple is the secret ingredient in these lightly spiced and fluffy pancakes. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F. Whisk the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt together in a medium bowl. Whisk the milk, sugar, vanilla and eggs together in a large bowl until the sugar dissolves.