BACON WRAPPED HOT DOGS
Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs are made with bun sized hot dogs wrapped in delicious bacon cooked on the grill until crispy and covered with barbecue sauce for a simple way to dress up that average hot dog.
Provided by Amber
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Soak 20 toothpicks in water for 20 minutes.
- Heat grill up to a medium-low heat.
- Wrap each hot dog with a slice of bacon. Secure the bacon with one toothpick on each end.
- Toss hot dogs on grill for 10 minutes, flip, and brush on barbecue sauce.
- Cook another 10 minutes and brush on more barbecue sauce.
- Serve in a hot dog bun with a drizzle of mustard.
BACON-WRAPPED HOT DOGS
Here's a juicy, delicious and savory meal in a bun! I make these bacon-wrapped hot dogs for picnics, barbecues and tailgate parties, and they always get compliments. To transport, wrap the hot dogs in foil and then in paper. -Peter Halferty, Corpus Christi, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until partially cooked but not crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain; cool slightly. Wrap 1-1/2 strips of bacon around each hot dog, securing with toothpicks as needed (do not wrap tightly, or bacon may tear during grilling)., Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 6-8 minutes or until bacon is crisp and hot dogs are heated through, turning frequently. Discard toothpicks. Serve hot dogs in buns with onion and sauerkraut; top with condiments of your choice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 360 calories, Fat 22g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 47mg cholesterol, Sodium 1119mg sodium, Carbohydrate 25g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 16g protein.
BACON WRAPPED HOT DOGS IN THE OVEN
Learn how to make bacon wrapped hot dogs in the oven! This delicious, EASY baked bacon wrapped hot dogs recipe is ready in just 20 minutes.
Provided by Maya Krampf
Categories Main Course
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper for easy cleanup, then place an oven-safe rack over the baking sheet.
- Cut diagonal slits in each hot dog, about an inch apart. Wrap the bacon around the hot dogs and secure with toothpicks on each end.
- Sprinkle the bacon wrapped hot dogs with garlic powder and chili powder.
- Place the bacon wrapped hot dogs on the baking sheet fitted with the rack. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until bacon is crispy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 201 kcal, Carbohydrate 1.1 g, Protein 10 g, Fat 17 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, Sodium 1.1 mg, Fiber 0.1 g, Sugar 0.1 g, ServingSize 1 serving
FULLY LOADED BACON-WRAPPED HOT DOGS
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Carefully break 4 toothpicks in half. Wrap each hot dog in a strip of bacon and secure with a toothpick half at each end. Set aside.
- Bring a large skillet or grill pan sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat on the stove.
- Add onion, bell pepper, and jalapeno pepper and cook until softened, about 4 minutes. Remove from the skillet/pan and set aside.
- Remove the skillet/pan from heat, re-spray, and bring to medium heat. Add bacon-wrapped hot dogs and cook until bacon is crisp and fully cooked and hot dogs are heated through, about 6 minutes, rotating the hot dogs several times to evenly cook the bacon. Set aside.
- Evenly spread mayo inside the buns. Remove toothpicks from the hot dogs and place a bacon-wrapped dog in each bun. Top each dog with a teaspoon of mustard.
- Evenly distribute veggie mixture among the dogs. Eat up!
BACON-WRAPPED HOT DOGS
Only one thing can make a hot dog on a summer afternoon better and that's if it's wrapped in bacon. Bake them in the oven and they're ready to top with your favorite condiments in 25 minutes!
Provided by By Brooke Lark
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. Wrap bacon tightly around hot dogs; place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until bacon is thoroughly cooked and hot dogs are browned. Serve immediately in buns with your favorite toppings.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 300, Carbohydrate 23 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 12 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 800 mg, Sugar 3 g, TransFat 1 g
BACON-WRAPPED HOT DOGS
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 8 hot dogs
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Preheat a grill to medium. Wrap 1 bacon slice around each of 8 hot dogs, overlapping slightly to cover. Grill, turning, until the bacon is crisp, 20 to 25 minutes. Toast 8 hot dog buns on the grill until marked, about 30 seconds. Serve the hot dogs on the toasted buns with assorted toppings.
BACON WRAPPED MEXICAN HOT DOGS
These are truly the best hot dogs ever and this is the only way I eat my hot dogs. I used to eat these all the time when I would go to Mexico and visit family. They would have little stands in the corner and make them this way. They are great!
Provided by Amanda Castillo
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 8 hot dogs, 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Chop up tomatoes, onions, and jalapeños (as if making salsa).
- Put to the side (mix them up if you wish or leave separated).
- Wrap bacon around each hot dog and put on the skillet and cook until bacon is done (cook the bacon to your satisfaction) *the bacon usually sticks to the hot dog if not you could use toothpicks to keep together.
- At the same time warm up the beans.
- Spread mayonnaise on the hot dog buns.
- Put the bacon wrapped hot dog on the bun, at this point you may put the ketchup and mustard as desired.
- Pour about 1 spoonful of beans over the hot dog.
- Put the tomato, onion, and jalapeños over the beans and hot dog.
- If desired you could sauté some sliced onion and put on the top instead of the raw onion.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 388.6, Fat 19.2, SaturatedFat 7, Cholesterol 29.3, Sodium 787.5, Carbohydrate 38.8, Fiber 6.1, Sugar 5.4, Protein 15.1
SWEET BACON WRAPPED HOT DOGS
A coworker makes these for carry ins and they are always gobbled up. I asked her for the recipe and here it is. They are super simple and sooo good. Hope you enjoy.
Provided by quick meal
Yield 36 appetizers, 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut hot dogs into 3 pieces each ( to make them the size of cocktail weinies).
- Wrap each hot dog piece with a slice of bacon. You should be able to wrap 2-3 pieces with 1 slice of bacon by cutting it to size. The amount of slices per recipe may vary according to what brand you use.
- Place a toothpick to hold bacon on the hot dog.
- Place in a large baking dish.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar (you could use more or less depending on your tastes).
- Bake on 400 degrees 20 minutes or until bacon is done and hot dogs are warm in the center and brown sugar is melted into the bottom of the baking dish.
BACON-WRAPPED CHICKEN DOGS
If you're looking for a different alternative to put on your hot dog bun, try these bacon-wrapped chicken dogs. Made with strips of boneless chicken breasts that are baked with a secret sauce and coated with barbecue to finish, these chicken dogs are tender and juicy. Plus, you can feel good knowing exactly what ingredients went into your hot dog!
Provided by Chef John
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with foil and spray foil with cooking spray.
- Stir 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, mustard, pepper, and cayenne together in a small bowl.
- Slice chicken breast in half lengthwise, then slice each piece in half again. Align the thicker end of one piece of chicken with the thinner end of another, forming a consistent thickness that would fit into a hot dog bun. Repeat with remaining two pieces.
- Transfer chicken to a plate and season chicken with kosher salt. Spread mayonnaise mixture over top and toss to coat.
- Re-align chicken pieces and wrap each chicken "dog" with 2 slices bacon, making sure you don't wrap too tightly and that you tuck the ends of the bacon underneath the chicken. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the center of the preheated oven until the bacon is browned and the chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Generously spread hot dog rolls with mayonnaise and add jalapeno slices. Place chicken dogs on rolls and top with barbecue sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 443.6 calories, Carbohydrate 7.5 g, Cholesterol 120.7 mg, Fat 26.7 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 41 g, SaturatedFat 5.6 g, Sodium 774.3 mg, Sugar 4.5 g
BACON-WRAPPED HOT DOG BITES
Please the whole crowd with these Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dog Bites. These Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dog Bites are Baked with sugar and spice and everything nice.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 18 servings
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Wrap 1 bacon piece around each wiener piece; roll in combined sugar and pepper to evenly coat.
- Place, seam-sides down, in foil-lined rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 22 to 24 min. or until bacon is crisp and golden brown, turning after 12 min.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 90, Fat 7 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Sodium 230 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 3 g
FRIED BACON WRAPPED HOT DOG
- Wrap each hot dog with a strip of bacon; secure with a toothpick. Refrigerate wrapped hot dogs while heating oil.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Fry hot dogs in batches in the preheated oil until bacon is crispy and browned, 2 to 5 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Serve hot dogs in toasted buns.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 412 calories, Carbohydrate 23.1 g, Cholesterol 33.8 mg, Fat 30.1 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 11.8 g, SaturatedFat 8.4 g, Sodium 910.6 mg, Sugar 4.2 g
More about "bacon wrapped hotdogs recipes"
GRILLED BACON-WRAPPED HOT DOGS RECIPE | TRAEGER GRILLS
BACON-WRAPPED HOT DOGS WITH AVOCADO RECIPE - FOOD & WINE
AIR FRYER BACON WRAPPED HOT DOGS
BBQ BACON WRAPPED HOT DOGS - THE WEARY CHEF
CROCKPOT BACON-WRAPPED HOT DOGS RECIPE WITH BROWN SUGAR
BACON WRAPPED HOT DOGS - BUSH COOKING
EASIEST BACON WRAPPED HOT DOGS (3 METHODS)
BACON WRAPPED HOT DOG - BOTTOM LEFT OF THE MITTEN
BACON WRAPPED HOT DOGS IN THE OVEN RECIPE - LOAVES AND DISHES
BACON WRAPPED HOT DOGS (GRILLED) - THE FOOD CHARLATAN
10 BEST BACON WRAPPED HOT DOG APPETIZER RECIPES | YUMMLY
MAPLE AND BROWN SUGAR BACON-WRAPPED HOT DOGS …
BACON WRAPPED HOT DOGS – 2 WAYS! • FOOD FOLKS AND FUN
BACON WRAPPED HOT DOGS | SO DELICIOUS
BACON-WRAPPED MINI HOTDOG APPETIZERS - GROW WITH DOCTOR JO
BACON WRAPPED HOT DOGS - 40 APRONS
BACON WRAPPED HOT DOGS - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
BEST RECIPES FOR HOT DOGS WRAPPED IN BACON - DELISH
BACON WRAPPED HOT DOGS WITH CHEESE SAUCE - RECIPETIN EATS
HOW TO MAKE BACON WRAPPED HOT DOGS: 8 STEPS (WITH PICTURES)
BACON-WRAPPED HOT DOGS RECIPE | LEITE'S CULINARIA
BACON WRAPPED HOT DOGS - COOKING WITH COCKTAIL RINGS
BACON WRAPPED STREET HOT DOGS - NINJA TEST KITCHEN
BACON-WRAPPED HOT DOGS RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
HOTDOGS WRAPPED WITH BACON & STUFFED WITH CHEESE RECIPE
BACON WRAPPED HOT DOGS » LOW CARB ZEN
DANGER DOG - WIKIPEDIA
BAKING BACON-WRAPPED HOT DOGS RECIPE
EASY STUFFED BACON WRAPPED HOT DOGS RECIPE [OVEN BAKED]
10 BEST BACON WRAPPED HOT DOG APPETIZER RECIPES - YUMMLY
BACON WRAPPED HOT DOGS (AIR FRYER, OVEN, GRILL) - SIP BITE GO
BACON WRAPPED HOT DOGS (AIR FRYER, OVEN, GRILL)
THE BEST BACON WRAPPED HOTDOGS - CHEF SHAMY
SONORAN HOT DOG RECIPE (BLACKSTONE GRIDDLE) - MEATLOAF AND …
BACON WRAPPED HOT DOGS - FOODIE WITH FAMILY
BACON-WRAPPED HOT DOGS| INDIANA KITCHEN RECIPES
BACON-WRAPPED HOT DOGS A.K.A. DANGER DOGS - ONION RINGS
You'll also love