BACON-WRAPPED JALAPENO POPPER-STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, jalapenos, garlic powder, and barbecue seasoning in a bowl. Mix well until evenly combined.
- Cut a deep pocket into each chicken breast, being careful not to cut all the way through to the other side. Fill the pocket of each chicken breast with cream cheese mixture. Wrap each chicken breast with 3 slices of bacon.
- Place a baking rack on top of a baking sheet and place stuffed chicken on top of the rack.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 40 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.40
Nutrition Facts : Calories 445.8 calories, Carbohydrate 2.8 g, Cholesterol 147.4 mg, Fat 30 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 39.7 g, SaturatedFat 16.2 g, Sodium 1366.1 mg, Sugar 0.5 g
BACON-WRAPPED JALAPEñO POPPER CHICKEN
Here are all the good foods -- jalapeño poppers, cheese, bacon -- rolled up into dinner. Cooking it on the grill gets the bacon crispy while the cheese stays gooey and melted on the inside.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Wear gloves to protect your hands and use a small paring knife to cut the stem-end off the jalapeño; you should see the white ribs attached to the walls of the jalapeño. Use the paring knife to remove the ribs from the walls. Make a cut down the length of the jalapeño from the top to the tip. Carefully, without breaking the jalapeño in half, scrape out the ribs and seeds. Transfer to a microwave-safe bowl, add 3 tablespoons water, cover tightly with plastic wrap and microwave on high power until the jalapeños turn olive green and are lightly softened but are still firm and hold their shape, 2 to 3 minutes. Let cool.
- Stuff each cooled jalapeño with a piece of cream cheese; squeeze the walls around the cream cheese to force out any air pockets and to seal the jalapeño walls together.
- Mix together the cumin, 1 tablespoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl. Pound the chicken lengthwise down the breast to make a rectangular 1/4-inch-thick cutlet. Sprinkle with a quarter of the seasoned salt. Repeat with the remaining chicken and seasoned salt.
- With one of the narrow ends of the chicken facing you, lay a piece of Colby Jack cheese at the bottom of the cutlet. Place 1 stuffed jalapeño crosswise on top of the cheese about 2 inches from the bottom. Tightly roll up the chicken and the cheese around the jalapeño, folding in the sides as you roll. Repeat with the remaining chicken and jalapeños.
- Lay 5 strips of bacon on a clean work surface so that the strips are slightly overlapping (about 1/4-inch) and are wide enough to completely cover a chicken roll. Place 1 chicken roll at the bottom of the bacon blanket. Wrap the bacon tightly over the chicken roll. Repeat with the remaining bacon and chicken rolls.
- Prepare a grill for indirect grilling and heat to medium-high heat.
- Place the chicken rolls, bacon seam-side down, on the cooler side of the grill. Cover and cook until the bacon is beginning to brown and the cheese is beginning to melt and ooze from the sides, 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer the chicken rolls to the hot side of the grill and cook until lightly charred, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Let cool 10 minutes before serving.
BACON-WRAPPED, JALAPEñO-POPPER-STUFFED CHICKEN RECIPE - (4.3/5)
Provided by Susan52
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Lay the chicken flat, season both sides with salt and pepper, place 1/4 of the mixture of the jalapeños, cream cheese, and cheddar on the chicken and roll them up. Wrap each chicken breast up to 2 slices of bacon and place them in a baking dish. Bake in a pre-heated 400°F oven until cooked, about 25 to 35 minutes.
BACON-WRAPPED JALAPENO POPPERS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix cream cheese and Cheddar cheese together in a bowl until evenly blended. Fill each jalapeno half with the cheese mixture. Put halves back together and wrap each stuffed pepper with a slice of bacon. Arrange bacon-wrapped peppers on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bacon is crispy, about 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 213 calories, Carbohydrate 2.5 g, Cholesterol 51.3 mg, Fat 17.7 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 11 g, SaturatedFat 8.8 g, Sodium 539.5 mg, Sugar 1 g
More about "bacon wrapped jalapeo popper stuffed chicken recipe 435"
BACON WRAPPED JALAPENO POPPER CHICKEN - GREAT GRUB, …
4.8/5 (29)Category Dinner, LunchCuisine American
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese for 1-2 minutes then add diced jalapenos, green onions, sharp cheddar cheese, garlic powder and pepper. Stir until combined.
- Spread mixture on one side of chicken breast and then fold chicken back over mixture. Sprinkle with salt and additional pepper, if desired.
BACON-WRAPPED JALAPENO POPPER STUFFED CHICKEN
5/5 (9)Total Time 40 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 521 per serving
- Slice the chicken lengthwise down the middle without piercing all the way through, to form a pocket.
BACON WRAPPED JALAPEÑO POPPER STUFFED CHICKEN …
Author Cooking Con ClaudiaViews 64K
BACON-WRAPPED JALAPENO POPPER STUFFED CHICKEN …
BACON WRAPPED JALAPENO POPPER STUFFED CHICKEN | HEY …
4.9/5 (32)Calories 344 per servingCategory Main Dish
- Preheat your smoker (or oven). Preheat your smoker to 250 degrees F for indirect heat with mild wood like apple or hickory. You can also bake these in the oven at the same temperature.
- Clean the jalapenos. Prepare your poppers by slicing the tops off of the jalapenos, cutting them in half, and scraping out the ribs and seeds inside of the poppers.
- Make the jalapeno poppers. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and 1 Tablespoon of sweet rub. Use the back of the spoon to press the filling mixture into each half of the cleaned out peppers and then press the pepper halves back together.
- Prep and fill the chicken. On a large cutting board, slice the chicken breasts open, without slicing all of the way through the breasts. Set one filled popper inside of each chicken breast and fold them closed.
BACON WRAPPED JALAPEñO POPPER STUFFED CHICKEN RECIPE - LIFE …
5/5 (1)Total Time 50 minsCategory Chicken & PoultryCalories 492 per serving
CHICKEN STUFFED JALAPEÑO POPPER WRAPPED IN BACON
JALAPENO BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN - CHEESE STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS
JALAPENO POPPER STUFFED BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN : …
BACON WRAPPED JALAPENO POPPER BARBECUE CHICKEN - YOUTUBE
BACON-WRAPPED JALAPENO POPPER-STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS
BACON WRAPPED JALAPEñO POPPER CHICKEN - THEKITTCHEN
JALAPENO POPPER STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST WRAPPED IN BACON RECIPE
BACON WRAPPED BUFFALO CHICKEN JALAPENO POPPERS - CLOSET COOKING
CHICKEN STUFFED JALAPENO POPPERS LOW CARB : R/HEALTHYZAPPER
JALAPEñO-POPPER STUFFED CHICKEN RECIPE | EATINGWELL
LOW CARB BACON WRAPPED JALAPENO POPPER STUFFED CHICKEN
BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN THIGHS | THAT LOW CARB LIFE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is bacon wrapped jalapeño popper chicken?The process of preparing Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Popper Chicken simple. Chicken is pounded thin, and stuffed with a combination of cream cheese, chopped jalapeños, and cheddar cheese, before it is wrapped in bacon. It’s a pretty fool-proof meal that anyone would love.
How do you make jalapeno poppers with cream cheese and chicken?Make the jalapeno poppers. Combine the cream cheese mixture in a separate bowl, and then use the back of a spoon to press the filling into the jalapeno halves. Place the halves back together. Cut the chicken breasts.
How do you cook stuffed jalapeno poppers?Creamy and cheesy stuffed jalapenos are wrapped in juicy chicken breasts and salty bacon. It's then slow smoked for maximum flavor and basted with homemade BBQ sauce for a jalapeno popper like you've never had before. Preheat your smoker (or oven). Preheat your smoker to 250 degrees F for indirect heat with mild wood like apple or hickory.
How do you cook chicken breast with bacon and jalapeno?Fill each chicken breast with ¼ of the jalapeno cheese mixture. Wrap 3 strips of bacon around each fillet place into a 9 x 12 baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until bacon starts to crisp up and the chicken is fully cooked.