ROASTED ASPARAGUS WITH PARMESAN
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Trim tough ends from asparagus.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, toss asparagus with olive oil; season with coarse salt and ground pepper. Spread in an even layer. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Roast until asparagus is tender and cheese is melted, 10 to 15 minutes. Serve immediately.
PARMESAN-PANKO ASPARAGUS SPEARS
Asparagus spears are dipped in an egg white-mayonnaise mixture, then coated in Parmesan and panko breadcrumbs before a trip to the oven to bake into a crunchy, delicious side dish. Very easy and delicious!
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Sherbg
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Set a cooking rack over a baking sheet.
- Whisk egg whites, mayonnaise, salt, and black pepper in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Mix panko crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and lemon peel together in a shallow bowl or on a piece of waxed paper.
- Dip each asparagus spear into egg white mixture, then press into crumb mixture to coat. Place coated spears on prepared rack; drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake asparagus in the preheated oven until coating is browned and crisp, 15 to 17 minutes. Squeeze lemon juice over asparagus and serve immediately.
ROASTED ASPARAGUS WITH PARMESAN
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Spray the inside of a 9x13 casserole dish with olive oil cooking spray. Place asparagus in the dish and lightly spray spears with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle asparagus with Parmesan cheese, sea salt, and garlic powder.
- Roast in preheated oven until fork easily punctures thickest part of stem, about 12 minutes.
PARMESAN CRUSTED ROASTED ASPARAGUS
Roasted asparagus with a parmesan crumb topping.
Recipe From sixsistersstuff.com
Provided by Elyse
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut the rough ends off the asparagus and place in prepared pan.
- Generously spray nonstick cooking spray on top of asparagus.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese in an even layer on top of asparagus.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place croutons in a resealable bag and crush using a rolling pin until fine crumbs form or place in a food processor.
- Sprinkle crouton crumbs on top of asparagus and spray again with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until crumb topping is golden brown and asparagus can be easily pierced with a fork.
People also searched
More recipes about "baked asparagus with panko and parmesan"
PANKO ROASTED ASPARAGUS | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
2016-02-01 · Spread asparagus with remaining mayonnaise mixture, then roll in bread crumbs to coat. Place in a 15x10-inch baking pan. Drizzle with oil. Place in a 15x10 …
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Snap off and discard woody bases from asparagus. If desired, scrape off scales. In a small bowl combine the next three ingredients (through lemon juice). Transfer half of the mixture to a small bowl; cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Place bread crumbs in a shallow dish. Spread asparagus with remaining mayonnaise mixture, then roll in bread crumbs to coat. Place in a 15x10-inch baking pan. Drizzle with oil.
- Roast 12 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender and crumbs are golden. Serve with reserved mayonnaise mixture.
BAKED ASPARAGUS WITH PARMESAN & PANKO RECIPE | LIFE'S AMBROSIA
2011-04-22 · Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. 2. Toss asparagus in olive oil, kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper. Place asparagus on baking sheet. 3. Combine plain breadcrumbs, panko breadcrumbs and garlic powder in a bowl. Sprinkle over the top of asparagus. 4. Bake asparagus …
10 BEST BAKED ASPARAGUS WITH PARMESAN CHEESE RECIPES | YUMMLY
2021-07-16 · asparagus, panko bread crumbs, large eggs, grated Parmesan cheese and 8 more CREAMY BAKED ASPARAGUS Butter With A Side Of Bread salt, heavy cream, asparagus, heavy cream, butter, dried breadcrumbs and 6 more Baked Asparagus …
See details ››
CRISPY PARMESAN ROASTED ASPARAGUS RECIPE - TIPHERO
Parmesan Roasted Asparagus. Serves 2 – 4 Prep Time: 5 Minutes Total Time: 20 – 25 Minutes. Ingredients . 1½ pounds asparagus, trimmed to 4 – 5 inches; 2 Tablespoons olive oil; 4 cloves garlic, minced; ½ teaspoon salt; ¼ teaspoon black pepper; ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese; ¼ cup panko …
See details ››
PARMESAN PANKO ASPARAGUS • FIVEHEARTHOME
2015-05-11 · This recipe is actually akin to Asparagus Fries, with each piece boasting a crunchy, golden coating and a tender interior. The asparagus spears are dredged in seasoned flour, eggs, and a mixture of grated Parmesan and crispy panko bread crumbs, arranged on a rack, and then roasted …
- Arrange oven racks to that they are in the center and second-lowest positions. Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a 13- by 18-inch sheet pan with aluminum foil and top with a wire rack.
- Place flour in a shallow dish. Season with 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt and a generous amount of black pepper; whisk to combine. In a second shallow dish, beat eggs and season with remaining 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt and more black pepper. Mix together panko and Parmesan in a third shallow dish.
- Wash asparagus and trim off the tough ends. Working with a few pieces at a time, dredge in flour, then coat with eggs, and roll in panko/Parmesan mixture. Arrange asparagus on wire rack-topped baking sheet so that there's a little bit of space between each piece.
- Place baking sheet on the middle rack in the oven and bake for 7 minutes. Move baking sheet to the 2nd lowest rack and bake for 3 to 5 minutes more, or until asparagus are crispy and golden. Serve immediately.
ROASTED ASPARAGUS WITH LEMON, BUTTER AND PARMESAN ...
2021-06-25 · Thinly slice 4 tbsp of butter and line the center of the asparagus with butter. Bake at 400°F for 10 minutes or until asparagus is tender. Remove asparagus from the oven and set oven to Broil. Sprinkle the center of the asparagus with Parmesan cheese then return to the center of the oven and broil 2-3 minutes or until cheese …
- Rinse 2 bunches of asparagus and break off the ends by holding the base end and snapping it wherever it snaps.
- Place asparagus in a large rimmed baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roll asparagus lightly to coat in oil and seasonings.
- Squeeze 1/2 of a lemon evenly over the asparagus. Line the top third of the asparagus with lemon slices from the second half of your lemon. Thinly slice 4 tbsp of butter and line the center of the asparagus with butter.
- Bake at 400°F for 10 minutes or until asparagus is tender. Remove asparagus from the oven and set oven to Broil.
BEST PARMESAN ASPARAGUS FRIES RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE ...
2020-02-18 · Place panko in a third shallow bowl and stir in parmesan. Working one at a time, dip asparagus in flour, then in egg, and finally in panko, coating well. Place on prepared baking sheet …
CRUNCH CRAZY ASPARAGUS SPEARS RECIPE | GUY FIERI | FOOD ...
2016-11-12 · Sprinkle with salt and pepper and mix. Dip each asparagus spear in the egg wash and then coat evenly in the seasoned panko breadcrumbs. Place the spears on a wire rack over a baking …
- Set up a breading station by whipping the egg whites and mayonnaise together (the mayonnaise helps the whites stick to the asparagus). Sprinkle with some salt and pepper.
- In a separate, dish add the panko, Parmesan, Italian seasoning and paprika. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and mix. Dip each asparagus spear in the egg wash and then coat evenly in the seasoned panko breadcrumbs. Place the spears on a wire rack over a baking sheet and lightly drizzle with some olive oil (this will help them crisp up).
GARLICKY ROASTED ASPARAGUS WITH PARMESAN RECIPE — THE MOM 100
2019-03-27 · Preheat the oven to 425° F. Place the asparagus on a rimmed baking sheet and drizzle over 1 tablespoon of the oil. Toss the asparagus with the oil, and spread out on the baking sheet. In a small bowl combine the remaining tablespoon olive oil, garlic, Parmesan, Panko, …
- Place the asparagus on a rimmed baking sheet and drizzle over 1 tablespoon of the oil. Toss the asparagus with the oil, and spread out on the baking sheet.
- In a small bowl combine the remaining tablespoon olive oil, garlic, Parmesan, Panko, parsley, and salt and pepper. Sprinkle the mixture evenly over the asparagus. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, depending on their thickness, until the asparagus is just tender and the Panko mixture is golden brown.
BAKED ASPARAGUS WITH PARMESAN - CARLSBAD CRAVINGS
2019-04-21 · Parmesan Baked Asparagus boasts all the nutty, caramelized flavors of roasted asparagus plus the nutty, salty goodness of Parmesan and tantalizing buttery, crispy panko! You are going to want to make this easy, addictive dinner side your entire meal! This Baked Asparagus recipe …
- Add asparagus to the baking sheet and add olive oil, lemon juice and all seasonings. Toss to evenly coat then arrange asparagus in a single layer. Evenly top with Parmesan cheese.
- While the asparagus is baking, make Panko topping. Melt one tablespoon butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add panko and stir to coat then continue to cook and stir until panko is golden.
PANKO & PARMESAN-CRUSTED ASPARAGUS WITH GARLIC-MAYO ...
2018-07-17 · Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Place flour in a shallow dish. Place egg in a second shallow dish. In a food processor combine panko, …
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Place flour in a shallow dish. Place egg in a second shallow dish. In a food processor combine panko, cheese and pepper. Cover and pulse until fine crumbs form. Transfer mixture to a third shallow dish.
- Roll each asparagus spear in flour. Dip in egg, then roll in panko mixture to coat. Place 1/2 inch apart on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with any remaining panko mixture and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until asparagus is tender and coating is light brown. Serve warm with Garlic-Mayo Dipping Sauce.
PARMESAN ROASTED ASPARAGUS WITH PANKO BREADCRUMBS ...
2021-03-26 · Try this Parmesan Roasted Asparagus with Panko breadcrumbs! It is so delicious, simple, and easy to make. I love it. I love this fun twist on roasted asparagus. The parmesan cheese adds tons of flavor, and the panko breadcrumbs add amazing texture. No more boring asparagus sides! The asparagus …
- Make the breadcrumb and cheese topping: In a bowl, mix the panko, grated parmesan, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, ground black pepper, and the melted butter. Stir to combine. Note: no need to add salt, as the parmesan cheese is already salty.
- Toss the asparagus with about 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil. Arrange on a large sheet pan or 2 sheet pans. Note: Do not overcrowd the sheet pans. Overcrowding leads to steaming rather than roasting.
GARLIC PARMESAN BAKED ASPARAGUS - THE SUBURBAN SOAPBOX
2019-06-04 · Arrange the asparagus in a single layer, spread out on a baking sheet and set aside. In a small bowl, toss the panko bread crumbs with chopped garlic, garlic powder, melted butter and parmesan. Sprinkle the panko mixture over the asparagus. Bake the asparagus …
- Arrange the asparagus in a single layer on a baking sheet being sure to leave room in between the stalks to they roast and don't steam.
ROASTED ASPARAGUS WITH PANKO AND PARMESAN
2017-05-15 · This Lemon Panko Parmesan Asparagus is basically the best asparagus dish on the face of the earth. I kid you not. I mean we all know how fantastic roasted asparagus can be, but when you pair it with a lemon toasted panko topping and then sprinkle on some parmesan …
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Lay the trimmed asparagus on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle the Herbs de Provence on top and place into the oven. Roast for 15 minutes until just tender.
- While the asparagus is roasting, melt the butter in a small saucepan. Add the panko and stir for 3-4 minutes until the panko is golden brown. Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the lemon juice and zest and stir and let cool.
- Once the asparagus is out of the oven, transfer the asparagus to a serving platter and sprinkle with the panko mixture. Add the 2 kinds of cheese on top and season with salt and pepper as needed. Serve immediately.
SHEET PAN SHRIMP AND ASPARAGUS - COOKING CLASSY
2021-04-17 · Omit the flour, eggs and panko bread crumbs. Just toss the asparagus with 1 Tbsp olive oil, 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning, and 1 1/2 tsp lemon zest and season with salt and pepper to taste. Align on …
- Crack eggs into a second shallow bowl, add 1 1/2 tsp water and whisk until egg white and yolk are well blended.
- In a third shallow bowl mix together panko bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, 1 1/2 tsp lemon zest, 1 tsp Italian seasoning, and season with a fair amount of salt, and pepper. Toss mixture.
ROASTED ASPARAGUS WITH PANKO AND GRUYERE - LOVELY LITTLE ...
2016-03-24 · Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup. Wash asparagus, pat dry, and trim woody ends, usually about 2 inches. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper. Lay asparagus out on the parchment paper, and pour the dressing over the top, tossing the asparagus ...
- Lay asparagus out on the parchment paper, and pour the dressing over the top, tossing the asparagus around to coat and then arranging into an even layer.
SHEET-PAN BAKED PARMESAN CHICKEN WITH ASPARAGUS & POTATOES ...
2020-08-20 · Combine panko, 1/2 cup Parmesan and the remaining spice mixture in a third shallow dish. Dredge chicken in the flour, shaking off the excess. Dredge in the egg whites, shaking off the excess, …
- Stir oil and half the spice mixture in a large bowl. Add asparagus and potatoes; toss to coat well. Spread the vegetables on one side of the prepared pan.
- Place flour in a shallow dish. Place egg whites in a second shallow dish. Combine panko, 1/2 cup Parmesan and the remaining spice mixture in a third shallow dish. Dredge chicken in the flour, shaking off the excess. Dredge in the egg whites, shaking off the excess, then heavily coat the chicken in the panko mixture. Coat both sides with cooking spray and place on the empty side of the sheet pan.
CRISPY GARLIC ROASTED ASPARAGUS (WITH GARLIC AIOLI ...
2019-04-19 · Garlic Asparagus is an easy side dish for any meal. This CRISPY garlic roasted asparagus recipe is both healthy and flavorful. Baked with panko breadcrumbs, garlic, cheese, and olive oil, this is a dish everyone is sure to love. If that's not enough, our garlic parmesan asparagus …
- Heat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment or aluminum foil. Spray the parchment or foil with cooking spray.
- Empty the bag onto the prepared baking sheet and separate the asparagus out so the spears are not touching one another.
ROASTED ASPARAGUS WITH GARLICKY ITALIAN PANKO | FOR THE ...
2013-03-19 · While the asparagus is roasting, toss the panko crumbs with the minced garlic and a dash of olive oil; mix until well combined. After the asparagus has roasted for 10 minutes, remove from the oven and sprinkle the top with the panko mixture. Return to the oven and continue roasting for another 3-5 minutes, or until the asparagus …
- Remove the wooden ends of the asparagus then place them into the baking dish. Drizzle a touch of olive oil on the asparagus spears then season with sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste; toss to coat evenly.
- Place into the oven and roast for 10 minutes. While the asparagus is roasting, toss the panko crumbs with the minced garlic and a dash of olive oil; mix until well combined. After the asparagus has roasted for 10 minutes, remove from the oven and sprinkle the top with the panko mixture. Return to the oven and continue roasting for another 3-5 minutes, or until the asparagus is crisp-tender. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
ASPARAGUS WITH LEMON-PARMESAN BREADCRUMBS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
2016-02-23 · Combine panko, Parmesan cheese, lemon rind, canola oil, pepper, and salt in a bowl. Sprinkle panko mixture over asparagus. Broil 2 minutes; drizzle with lemon juice and melted butter. Sprinkle panko mixture over asparagus.
- Combine panko, Parmesan cheese, lemon rind, canola oil, pepper, and salt in a bowl. Sprinkle panko mixture over asparagus. Broil 2 minutes; drizzle with lemon juice and melted butter.
ROASTED ASPARAGUS WITH CRUNCHY PARMESAN TOPPING | THE ...
2020-03-30 · While asparagus roasts, combine Panko, Parmesan, 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Once asparagus has roasted for 10-12 minutes, remove from the oven. Turn on the broiler to heat up. Sprinkle roasted asparagus with Parmesan crumb mixture. Broil for 1-2 minutes until cheese is melted and golden brown.
BAKED ASPARAGUS, PARMESAN CRUST, CANDIED LEMON ZEST AND ...
2020-05-18 · Asparagus & Assembly. 1. Toss asparagus in olive oil, salt and pepper. 2. Grill asparagus on a BBQ. 3. Place asparagus on baking sheet, top with panko-Parmesan crust and bake in 350ºF oven for 8-10 minutes. 4. Finish on a favourite plate and garnish with candied lemon peel and truffle oil …
21 PANKO-CRUSTED RECIPES THAT WILL MAKE YOU WANT TO EAT ...
2021-04-28 · Recipes like Panko-Crusted Asparagus Spears and Crispy Parmesan Mushroom Fries with Ranch Sauce are flavorful and make eating the recommended daily servings of …
See details ››
10 BEST BAKED ASPARAGUS WITH PARMESAN CHEESE RECIPES | YUMMLY
The Best Baked Asparagus With Parmesan Cheese Recipes on Yummly | Baked Asparagus, Roasted Asparagus & Garlic With Lemon Zest And Parmesan Cheese, Baked Asparagus
See details ››