VEGAN BAKED BANANA DONUTS
No dairy or eggs in these baked donuts! Ripe bananas, coconut oil, and nut milk are all you need for their rich flavor, although the luscious chocolate glaze on top certainly doesn't hurt.
Recipe From marthastewart.com
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes 15
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Vegan Chocolate Glaze:Whisk together confectioners' sugar, cocoa, and salt. Whisk in 4 tablespoons milk and corn syrup until mixture is smooth and has the texture of thick, pourable honey. If needed, add more milk, 1 teaspoon at a time, until mixture reaches desired consistency. (Makes 1 1/2 cups.)
- Donuts:Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lightly brush 3 standard donut pans with oil. Sprinkle flaxseeds over 1/3 cup water; let stand until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. In another bowl, whisk together almond milk and banana. Beat oil with granulated sugar on medium-high speed until creamy, about 2 minutes. Beat in flaxseed mixture. Reduce speed to low and beat in flour mixture in two batches, alternating with milk mixture.
- Transfer batter to a piping bag fitted with a large plain tip (such as Ateco #807), or to a resealable plastic bag, then snip a 1/2-inch hole in one corner. Pipe about 3 tablespoons into each cup of pans. Bake until tops spring back when lightly touched, about 10 minutes (1 to 2 minutes less if pan isn't full). Let cool in pans 10 minutes, then transfer to wire racks set in rimmed baking sheets and let cool completely.
- Dip top of each donut in glaze until halfway submerged, turning as needed to evenly coat one side, then place, glaze-side up, on racks. Sprinkle with nuts; let stand until glaze is set, about 1 hour. Donuts are best served the day they are made, but can be stored, unglazed, in an airtight container at room temperature up to 1 day; glaze 1 hour before serving.
BAKED BANANA DOUGHNUTS
This is a pretty good recipe. This is not for the sweet lovers. It is a nice little something with coffee or tea and if you like bananas it is perfect! The girls in my office loved them!
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Jessi Garcia
Yield 22 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat over to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In large mixing bowl or in food processor, beat bananas, egg whites, oil and sugars.
- Add flours, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Mix well and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Scoop out a tablespoon of dough onto baking sheet and use a thin spatula to shape and make center hole.
- Repeat until all dough is used.
- Bake 6-10 minutes until top is golden.
BAKED BANANA NUT DONUTS
Make and share this Baked Banana Nut Donuts recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Diane
Yield 6 donuts, 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a doughnut pan with cooking spray.
- Combine bananas, egg, applesauce and vanilla in a large bowl. Combine flours, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a separate bowl; stir into banana mixture.
- Spoon 1/3 cup batter into each cup of doughnut pan. Bake 12 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- Prepare cream cheese glaze in a shallow bowl: Mix together cream cheese and sugar; stir in milk.
- Dip tops of cooled doughnuts in glaze, and set on a wire rack. Sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon walnuts.
- 161 calories with 1 TBS glaze and nuts.
BAKED BANANA DOUGHNUTS
These baked banana doughnuts are quick and easy. They can be stored in an airtight container but are best when fresh. My kids love them for breakfast or as a dessert. Serve plain or top with Nutella®.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Bake4fun
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly spray a 12-cavity doughnut pan with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar and eggs in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add bananas, yogurt, oil, and vanilla extract; mix until incorporated. Add whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt; mix until combined. Transfer batter to a resealable plastic bag.
- Snip off one corner of the bag and pipe batter into the prepared doughnut pan.
- Bake doughnuts in the preheated oven until slightly browned on the bottoms, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from pan and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
People also searched
More recipes about "baked banana donut recipes"
BAKED BANANA DONUTS (+ BROWNED BUTTER CARAMEL GLAZE ...
2020-05-22 · I have 40+ banana bread and banana recipes but no banana donuts. So I dusted off my donut pan and made some. ... How to Store Baked Banana Donuts. These donuts and donut holes are best warm and fresh but will keep airtight at room temperature for up to 4 days. Extra glaze will keep airtight in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Reheat gently before using. Tips for Making Baked Banana Donuts…
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray one 6-count non-stick donut pan and two mini muffin pans with floured cooking spray, or grease and flour the pans; set aside. Alternatively, use the pans you have available including mini donuts, full-size muffins, etc. and adjusting baking times accordingly.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and fold with spatula or stir gently with a spoon until just combined; don’t overmix.
HEALTHIER BANANA DOUGHNUTS - BAKED NOT FRIED - 2 COOKIN MAMAS
2019-08-11 · In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. (photo 1) Mash bananas using either a potato masher or a fork.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray two 6-cavity doughnut pans with nonstick spray. I used one pan & baked them one right after the other.
VEGAN BANANA DONUTS RECIPE - BAKED BANANA BREAD DONUT ...
2018-08-20 · Grease the donut pan and pour the mixture into the pan (use a spoon or pour into a ziploc/pastry bag and pipe into the pan). Let sit for another 15 mins to rise. …
- Blend all the wet ingredients until smooth and pour into a bowl. Or mash the banana really well, then whisk the rest of the ingredients in.
- Add the 1 1/4 cup flour and the rest of the dry ingredients, and mix well to combine. Add more flour a tbsp at a time to make a somewhat stiff batter. You can add some nuts, seeds, chopped dates or mini chocolate chips at this point and mix in.
- Let the mixture sit for 5 mins. Grease the donut pan and pour the mixture into the pan (use a spoon or pour into a ziploc/pastry bag and pipe into the pan). Let sit for another 15 mins to rise.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 C)for 18 to 20 mins. Cool for 5 mins then remove from the pan. Cool completely(cover by a light towel to cool). Glaze with chocolate glaze, or regular sugar icing, or cashew cream frosting and some toasted coconut. or toss in cinnamon sugar mixture.Store on the counter for the day, refrigerated for upto 4 days.
BAKED BANANA DONUTS - I'M BORED, LET'S GO...
2017-11-28 · Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Make a well in the center of dry ingredients and add the buttermilk, banana, …
- In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Make a well in the center of dry ingredients and add the buttermilk, banana, egg, vanilla and melted butter. Stir to combine ingredients.
- Spoon batter evenly into lightly greased donut pan. Bake 10-12 minutes. Donuts should spring back when lightly touched. Remove from oven, let cool.
- In small bowl, whisk together the powder sugar, milk and vanilla until smooth and creamy. Dip each cooled donut in the glaze. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
YUMMY BAKED BANANA DONUTS • FIVEHEARTHOME
2019-01-22 · Adjust oven racks to center position and preheat oven to 425°F. Spray two 6-cavity donut pans with nonstick cooking spray and set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking …
- Adjust oven racks to center position and preheat oven to 425°F. Spray two 6-cavity donut pans with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. In another bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the butter until smooth, and then beat in the sugar until light and fluffy. Blend in the egg, vanilla, mashed bananas, and sour cream until fully incorporated (batter may look curdled at this point...it will smooth out with addition of flour). Gently mix in the dry ingredients until just blended. Evenly divide the batter between the prepared donut pans.
- Bake for 7 to 9 minutes until the tops of the donuts spring back when lightly touched. Allow donuts to cool for 5 minutes in pans before turning them out onto a cooling rack.
- FOR THE CINNAMON SUGAR COATING: In a medium bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon. Place the melted butter in a shallow bowl. Dip one side of each donut in the butter, and then press into the cinnamon sugar. Serve warm or at room temperature.
BAKED BANANA DONUTS - DUSTED WITH SPICED SUGAR
2018-10-31 · Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and spray 2 non-stick six unit doughnut pans. In one bowl whisk together all of the dry donut ingredients, in another bowl …
BAKED BANANA DONUTS WITH CHOCOLATE GLAZE | SALLY'S BAKING ...
2015-08-28 · Two Parts to Baked Banana Donuts. Donuts: We’re using my standard baked donut recipe as the base. It’s what I use for my baked maple donuts, baked cinnamon sugar donuts, chocolate frosted donuts, lemon poppy seed donuts, and crumb cake donuts (doubled for that recipe). To make today’s banana variation, we add some mashed banana…
- Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in a medium bowl. Set aside. Whisk the egg and brown sugar together in a medium bowl until smooth. Whisk in the butter, mashed banana, vanilla, and buttermilk until smooth and combined. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Spoon the batter into the donut cavities– I highly recommend using a large zipped-top bag for ease. Cut a corner off the bottom of the bag and pipe the batter into each donut cup, filling 2 ∕ 3 –3 ∕ 4 of the way full. (See the photo in my chocolate frosted donuts post for a visual.)
- Bake for 9–10 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned. Allow to cool for about two minutes and transfer to a wire rack set on a large piece of parchment paper or on a large baking sheet. Bake the remaining donut batter (there is usually enough batter for 2-3 more donuts) and once baked, transfer to the wire rack. Allow donuts to cool down until you can handle them.
BAKED BANANA BREAD DONUTS WITH BROWNED BUTTER GLAZE RECIPE ...
2019-04-16 · Banana donuts were an original creation back in 2014 when I shared this recipe. We love that our baked banana donuts been a part of your baking for years! Why we love our Banana Donuts. We love this banana bread recipe so much because the original recipe …
BAKED BANANA DONUTS - BUTTER WITH A SIDE OF BREAD
2021-02-25 · Combine the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and sugar. Add the mashed bananas, the eggs, and the melted butter. Stir well but not overmix. Pour the mix into the donut pan and place in …
- Place the chopped chocolate in a microwave proof bowl. Melt for 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each time until it is completely melted and smooth.
EASY BANANA DOUGHNUTS - THE BOSSY KITCHEN
2018-10-03 · Mash the bananas with a fork and add them to the batter. Heat up oil to a temperature between 360-375F. Using a tablespoon, pour the batter in the oil and let the doughnut cook for about …
BAKED BANANA DONUTS - PARSLEY AND ICING
2020-08-21 · Instructions. FOR THE DONUTS. Preheat the oven to 350 F and grease donut pans well with butter (preferable- for flavor) or nonstick spray. In a large bowl, whisk to combine the flour, baking …
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and grease donut pans well with butter (preferable- for flavor) or nonstick spray.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the egg and sugar til smooth and combined. Whisk in the vanilla, milk, mashed bananas and melted butter.
BAKED BANANA DONUTS WITH BROWN BUTTER GLAZE - LIFESTYLE OF ...
2021-02-27 · This is the best baked banana donut recipe EVER! I know that the statement I just made is not to be taken lightly, but trust me I 100% these baked banana donuts are some of the best I’ve ever tried. The softness of these banana donuts …
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium low heat until browned. This will take about 7-8 minutes. Make sure to keep an eye on the butter to make sure that it doesn't burn. You will know it's ready when the mixture forms a thick foam on the surface and smells nutty.
- First, preheat the oven to 350F then spray your donut pan with cooking spray and set aside. Read the notes for the specific donut pan that I used. It makes large donuts, just like the ones you would get at the donut shop!
- Pull out the brown butter mixture from the fridge. It will be solid, but don't worry. Add in the 3 tablespoon of hot heavy cream and whisk the mixture together.
BANANA DONUTS | KITCHEN 335
2021-05-13 · Banana Donuts are moist baked banana donuts topped with a thick brown butter icing. They are a great alternative to banana bread if you are looking for a way to use up your overripe bananas. As much as I love a good banana bread (see my favorite recipe here) you can only eat so much of it. Enter: this Banana Donut Recipe…
- Melt the butter in a medium-sized saucepan. It will start to foam and you will see orangy brown bits form at the bottom of the pan, this will take about 5 minutes.
EASY BAKED DONUT RECIPES THAT TASTE EVEN BETTER THAN FRIED
BAKED BANANA DONUTS - GLUTEN FREE, EGGLESS - JUST AS TASTY
2021-03-15 · In a separate bowl, combine the sugar, yogurt, milk, melted butter, vanilla extract, and mashed banana. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until just combined. Spoon or …
- In a separate bowl, combine the sugar, yogurt, milk, melted butter, vanilla extract, and mashed banana. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Spoon or pipe the batter into prepared donut pans. Bake for 12-14 minutes. Allow donuts to cool in the pan before removing and glazing.
BANANA BREAD BAKED CAKE DONUTS RECIPE | A SIMPLE PALATE
2018-05-25 · Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease a standard donut pan. In medium bowl smash ripe bananas with fork - add all ingredients (except egg) and mix in with bananas. Lastly, slowly mix in egg …
- In medium bowl smash ripe bananas with fork - add all ingredients (except egg) and mix in with bananas. Lastly, slowly mix in egg - do not over-mix the batter.
- Fill a zip lock bag with batter and cut inch off the corner - use as a piping bag to transfer batter evenly into pan (link to the pan I used in the notes below). Pipe the batter 3/4 of the way in pan. Bake for 10 minutes - test with toothpick to check if they're baked through. Let donuts cool for several minutes before removing from pan.
- Chocolate Glaze: microwave chocolate chips and coconut oil in microwave safe bowl. Dip donuts face down in melted chocolate. These are best when warm! So eat right away, or store in refrigerator in sealed container and reheat for later.
EASY BAKED BANANA DONUTS (MADE WITH CASSAVA FLOUR) - BAKE ...
2021-03-30 · This easy baked banana donuts recipe is made with cassava flour and almond butter, sweetened with maple syrup and baked in a silicone donut pan. These healthy donuts are Paleo and Vegan friendly. Ingredients. Scale 1x 2x 3x. Donuts. ½ cup mashed banana …
- Combine all icing ingredients in a small bowl (just slightly larger than the donuts). Whisk until smooth, adding more tapioca flour as needed.
EASY BAKED CINNAMON ROLL DONUTS - COLLEEN CHRISTENSEN ...
2021-07-13 · (I have a photo how-to in my baked banana donut recipe post!) If you love this recipe be sure to leave a star rating on the recipe card and a comment below! Other Posts You Might Like: Baked Whole Wheat Donuts. Double Chocolate Buckwheat Banana Muffins. 3 Ingredient Bagels. Banana Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins. XOXO -Colleen. Baked Cinnamon Roll Donuts. Yield: 6 donuts. Prep …
See details ››
BAKED VEGAN DONUT RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
Baked Vegan Banana Cake Donuts. Party in Pink Donut Cake. Product badge: VIDEO Rice Cereal Treat Donuts. Pumpkin Spice Latte Donuts Recipe. Red Velvet Donuts with Cream Cheese Glaze. Product badge: VIDEO Fancy Brunch Donut Sandwiches. Bunny Butt Donuts. Stacked Sparkler Mini Donuts. Cinnamon Sugar Baked Cake Donuts. Tagged: Dessert, Vegan Dessert, Vegan Donuts, …
See details ››
10 BAKED DOUGHNUT RECIPES YOU CAN MAKE WITHOUT A DEEP ...
2021-05-05 · Baked Mini Doughnuts. Baked Mini Doughnuts sprinkled with cinnamon sugar. Credit: lutzflcat. View Recipe. this link opens in a new tab. These adorable bite-sized doughnuts, subtly spiced with nutmeg and cinnamon, are easy to make with just a muffin tin and a piping bag. Mini Doughnut Recipes. 4 of 11. View All.
See details ››
HOW TO MAKE BANANA DONUTS - BAKED RECIPE - YOUTUBE
This baked Banana Donuts recipe is so easy to make at home with no frying needed, you will love these homemade donuts!Check out all my other Donut Recipes: h...
See details ››
BAKED BANANA DOUGHNUTS – OH SHE GLOWS
2009-01-09 · I baked BAKED Banana Doughnuts from a cookbook called “Best-Loved Whole Grain Recipes” Baked Banana Doughnuts (modified version) Ingredients: 2 ripe bananas, mashed 2 egg whites 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil 3/4 cup packed brown sugar 1.5 c. all-purpose flour 3/4 c. whole wheat flour 1 tsp. baking powder 1/2 tsp. baking soda 1/2 tsp. cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice 1 tbsp. white sugar …
See details ››