BAKER'S MOUSSE BARS
These BAKER'S Mousse Bars offer layered lusciousness, from a cakey, brownie-like bottom to a creamy pudding center to a drizzle of melted chocolate on top.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 18 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 325ºF.
- Melt 6 oz. chocolate as directed on package. Mix sugar, flour, 1/4 cup milk and eggs until blended; stir in melted chocolate. Pour into 9-inch square pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 25 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. (Do not overbake.) Cool completely.
- Beat pudding mix and remaining milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in COOL WHIP; spread over dessert. Melt remaining chocolate; drizzle over pudding layer. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 220, Fat 8 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 45 mg, Sodium 135 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 4 g
DECADENT CHOCOLATE MOUSSE BARS
I made these for a company bake-off and won first prize. This is time consuming, but is one of the most fabulous chocolate desserts I have ever made! It can be made with or without the ganache topping, but I strongly suggest that you make it totally awesome by adding the ganche! Don't eat too many -- they are rich!
Provided by Cook4_6
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- To make crust:.
- Line a 9 x 13" cake pan with parchment paper.
- Melt milk chocolate in a double boiler.
- Stir peanut butter into melted chocolate. Place crushed corn flakes in a bowl and stir chocolate/peanut butter mixture over them, mixing well.
- Spread mixture evenly into prepared pan and cool in refrigerator.
- To make Mousse:.
- Melt semisweet chocolate in a double boiler. Cream butter and sugar in a mixer fitted with a paddle, beating until light and fluffy.
- Add sifted cocoa powder and mix well. Scrape down bowl and add chocolate.
- Continue mixing and add egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Fold in heavy cream that has been beaten to firm peak.
- Mix well to incorporate, leaving no white streaks in the chocolate.
- Spread mousse over crust.
- Chill about 2 hours, until set. Cut into desired size bars with a sharp knife dipped in hot water. (1 x 4-1/2 " cuts will yield about 2 dozen bars).
- Place bars on a cooling rack that has been placed over a clean baking sheet. (Bars may be completed at this time or coated with ganache).
- If bars are soft, place rack in freezer until ganache is ready.
- To make ganache:.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler.
- Mix sugar and heavy cream in a small saucepan and bring mixture to a slow boil over low heat(be careful not to scorch the cream).
- Pour cream over chocolate and stir with a whisk to incorporate, making sure all the chocolate is melted.
- Strain mixture to remove any pieces of unmelted chocolate.
- Let cool for about 1 hour.
- Pour ganache over firm bars to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour to firm ganache.
- The bars should be stored in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 495.1, Fat 40.1, SaturatedFat 22.6, Cholesterol 99.7, Sodium 172, Carbohydrate 35.8, Fiber 4.7, Sugar 21.8, Protein 7.9
HEAVENLY CHOCOLATE MOUSSE BARS
- Make cookie dough as directed on package. Spread in bottom of ungreased13x9-inch pan. Bake at 350°F 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown; cool.
- Microwave 1 cup chocolate chips uncovered on High 1 to 2 minutes or until melted. In medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth. Beat melted chocolate into cream cheese. Beat 1 cup whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Fold whipping cream into chocolate-cream cheese mixture until well blended. Spread over cooled cookie base. Cover; refrigerate 1 hour or until set.
- Microwave 1 cup chocolate chips uncovered on High 1 to 2 minutes sitrring every 20 seconds or until melted. Whisk or stir in 1/2 cup whipping cream until blended. Spoon warm chocolate mixture over mousse; spread evenly. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until set.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 180, Carbohydrate 17 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Fat 2 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, ServingSize 1 Bar, Sodium 85 mg, Sugar 11 g, TransFat 1 g
NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE BARS
Ethereal and ready to melt in your mouth, chocolate mousse bars are easy to make and even easier to eat. With so few ingredients, it's important to use a chocolate you would be perfectly happy to snack out of hand. The instant espresso powder is optional but adds depth to this simple dessert. To cut beautiful, neat slices, use a long sharp knife warmed in hot water and wiped clean before each cut.
Provided by Samantha Seneviratne
Yield 24 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Make the crust: Line a 9-inch-by-13-inch baking pan with parchment paper, leaving a 2-inch overhang on 2 sides. In a food processor, or in a resealable plastic bag, crush the graham crackers until you have fine crumbs (but stop before you have dust). You should have about 2 1/4 cups. Transfer the crumbs to a medium bowl. Add the butter, sugar and salt and stir until evenly moistened. Tip the crumbs into the prepared pan and press them down into an even layer on the bottom. Transfer to the freezer while you prepare the filling.
- Make the filling: Set the chocolate in a medium bowl. In a small saucepan, heat 1 cup cream, espresso powder and salt until hot but not boiling. Pour the hot cream mixture over the chocolate and let it stand for 2 minutes. Add the vanilla and whisk until smooth. Set aside to cool completely.
- In a large bowl or in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, whip the remaining 2 cups heavy cream until you have stiff peaks. Add the chocolate mixture and gently fold to combine. Pour the mixture over the prepared crust, and spread it out into an even layer. Cover with plastic wrap and chill until firm, at least 2 hours. To serve, cut the two edges without parchment free with a sharp knife then use the parchment overhang to transfer the bar to a cutting board. Cut into squares and serve with a dollop of whipped cream, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 281, UnsaturatedFat 8 grams, Carbohydrate 23 grams, Fat 22 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 2 grams, SaturatedFat 13 grams, Sodium 124 milligrams, Sugar 15 grams, TransFat 0 grams
CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE MOUSSE BARS
Conquer your next bake sale with Chocolate Truffle Mousse Bars. These mousse bars start with a brownie base and are topped with a melted chocolate drizzle.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 18 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Spray with cooking spray. Microwave 3 oz. chocolate and cream in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min. Whisk until chocolate is completely melted; cool. Add eggs, sugar and flour; mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 20 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool. Meanwhile, melt 2 oz. chocolate as directed on package; cool.
- Stir COOL WHIP into melted chocolate; spread onto dessert. Refrigerate 1 hour. Use ends of foil to lift dessert from pan. Cut into bars. Melt remaining chocolate; drizzle over bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 120, Fat 7 g, SaturatedFat 4.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Sodium 10 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0.9938 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 2 g
HUNGARIAN CHOCOLATE MOUSSE CAKE BARS
Yield Makes 30 bars
Number Of Ingredients 22
- Make cake layers:
- Preheat oven to 350°F and butter 2 (15- by 10- by 1-inch) baking pans. Line bottom and sides of each pan with a large sheet of wax paper and butter paper. Dust pans with flour, knocking out excess.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler or a small metal bowl set over a small saucepan of barely simmering water, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Beat together butter and 1/2 cup sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy and beat in yolks, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in chocolate. Sift in flour, cocoa, and salt and beat on low speed until combined well.
- Beat egg whites with cream of tartar in another bowl with clean beaters until they hold soft peaks, then add remaining 1/4 cup sugar, beating until whites just hold stiff peaks. Stir one fourth of whites into batter to lighten and fold in remaining whites gently but thoroughly.
- Divide batter between pans (about 2 1/4 cups per pan) and carefully spread evenly. (Layers will be thin.) Bake in upper and lower thirds of oven, switching position of pans halfway through baking, until cake is set and firm to touch, 14 to 18 minutes total. Cool layers in pans on racks 10 minutes before inverting racks over pans and flipping layers onto them. Remove wax paper carefully and discard. Spread jam evenly over 1 warm layer and cool layers completely. Transfer jam-coated layer to a baking sheet or tray lined with a sheet of parchment or wax paper.
- Make chocolate glaze:
- Bring cream just to a boil and slowly pour over chocolate in a bowl. Stir until smooth and pour over plain cake layer, spreading to coat top evenly. Let stand in a cool place until set, about 1 hour.
- Make chocolate mousse filling:
- Bring cream just to a boil and slowly pour over chocolate in a large metal bowl. Stir until smooth and set bowl in an ice bath. Stir occasionally until cold. Remove from ice bath and beat with an electric mixer until mousse just holds soft peaks. (If mousse becomes grainy, melt over a saucepan of barely simmering water and repeat chilling and whipping.) Quickly spread evenly over jam layer (mousse will stiffen as it stands) and chill while making whipped-cream filling.
- Make whipped-cream filling:
- Sprinkle gelatin over water in a small metal bowl and let soften 1 minute. Put bowl over a small saucepan of boiling water and heat, stirring occasionally, until gelatin is dissolved. Remove pan from heat but keep bowl on pan.
- Beat cream, confectioners sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer until it holds a soft shape and beat in warm gelatin mixture. Continue beating until cream just holds stiff peaks, then spread evenly over top of mousse-coated layer.
- Assemble cake:
- Cut glazed layer lengthwise into thirds and crosswise into tenths and reassemble bars on top of cream filling. Chill cake, uncovered, until glaze is firm, about 1 hour, then cover with plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve. Just before serving, cut cake with a large knife, wiping it off with a hot damp cloth between cuts.
WHITE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE BARS
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 8- or 9-inch square pan with shortening or cooking spray. In small bowl, mix cookie crumbs and butter with spoon; press firmly in pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in 1-quart saucepan, heat whipping cream and baking chips over low heat, stirring frequently, until chips are melted. Remove from heat. Cool 5 minutes. In large bowl, beat eggs, sugar and salt with wire whisk until foamy. Pour white baking chip mixture into egg mixture, stirring constantly.
- Pour filling over baked crust. Bake 25 to 35 minutes or until center springs back when touched lightly. Cool in pan on cooling rack 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in 1-quart saucepan, melt topping ingredients over low heat, stirring frequently.
- Spread topping over bars. Refrigerate uncovered until chilled, about 2 hours. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 100, Carbohydrate 10 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 3 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Bar, Sodium 60 mg, Sugar 7 g, TransFat 0 g
More about "bakers mousse bars recipes"
RECIPE INDEX | BAKERS ROYALE
CHOCOLATE MOUSSE BARS - EAT. DRINK. LOVE.
NO BAKE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE BARS - PARSLEY AND ICING
NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE BARS - NO BAKE RECIPES
MOUSSE BAR RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE BARS RECIPE | BAKING, BARS RECIPES, …
STRAWBERRY BARS RECIPE WITH A DELICIOUS MOUSSE - DIYS.COM
CHOCOLATE COVERED RASPBERRY MOUSSE BARS - BUTTERNUT BAKERY
BAKER'S MOUSSE BARS RECIPE | DESSERT BARS, BARS RECIPES, BAKERS
EASY CHOCOLATE MOUSSE BARS - THAT SKINNY CHICK CAN BAKE
BAKERS MOUSSE BARS RECIPE | KRAFT RECIPES, FOOD, DESSERTS
CHOCOLATE CHERRY MOUSSE BARS RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
FROZEN LEMON MOUSSE BARS - E.D.SMITH®
10 BEST BAKERS CHOCOLATE RECIPES | YUMMLY
S'MORES CHOCOLATE MOUSSE BARS. - HALF BAKED HARVEST
BAKER'S MOUSSE BARS - ANTIPASTI RECIPES
BAKER'S MOUSSE BARS
BAKER'S CHOCOLATE MOUSSE PIE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
CHOCOLATE MOUSSE CUPS - BAKE BELIEVE BAKING CHIPS & BARS
GROUP RECIPES BAKERS MOUSSE BARS RECIPE RECIPE
DARK CHOCOLATE MOUSSE BARS -THAT SKINNY CHICK CAN BAKE
NO BAKE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE BARS - BAKE WITH SWEETSPOT
CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT MOUSSE BARS RECIPE | DR. OETKER
NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE BARS | RECIPE CART
PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE BARS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
BAKERS MOUSSE BARS RECIPE | KRAFT RECIPES, FOOD, DESSERTS
NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE BARS RECIPE | RECIPE | DESSERTS, BAKING ...
CHOCOLATE MOUSSE BARS WITH FEUILLETINE CRUNCH - ZOëBAKES
BLACKBERRY YOGURT MOUSSE BARS – MY MOMS RECIPE BOOK
CHOCOLATE MOUSSE BARS | RECIPE - KOSHER.COM
TWO INGREDIENT WHITE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE - I AM BAKER
NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE BARS RECIPE - THE LITTLE BLOG OF VEGAN
PEANUT SALTED CARAMEL MOUSSE BARS | FEASTING ON FRUIT
NO BAKE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE BARS - BROWN SUGAR FOOD BLOG
NO BAKE S'MORES BARS - BROMA BAKERY
You'll also love