EASY DOUGHNUT PUFFS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray or line with paper cups.
- Place flour, sugar, milk, vegetable oil, egg, baking powder, salt, 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, and 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon in a bowl. Mix dough by hand until well combined but some lumps remain. Fill muffin tin with dough.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, but color is not yet golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Pour melted butter into a bowl. Mix 1/3 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon cinnamon, and 1 teaspoon nutmeg together in a separate bowl. Dip muffins in the butter coating; immediately roll in the cinnamon dusting.
CREAM PUFF SHELLS
Talk about convenience! Just one easy batch of this mouthwatering recipe from our Test Kitchen yields 16 buttery cream puff shells that freeze beautifully for up to 3 months-and that's just about the whole summer! They thaw in minutes and taste as yummy as the day you baked them...we promise!
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 cream puff shells.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large saucepan, bring the water, butter and salt to a boil. Add flour all at once and stir until a smooth ball forms. Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Continue beating until mixture is smooth and shiny. , Drop by 2 rounded tablespoonfuls 3 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. In a small bowl, whisk the milk and egg yolk; brush over puffs. Bake at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks. Immediately split puffs open; remove tops and set aside. Discard soft dough from inside. Cool puffs. Freeze for up to 3 months., To use frozen cream puff shells: Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before filling.
EASY CREAM PUFF CAKE
Serve up something sweet and simple to prepare with our Easy Cream Puff Cake recipe. Our yummy Easy Cream Puff Cake takes only 20 minutes to prep.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 16 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Bring butter, water and sugar to boil in medium saucepan, stirring occasionally. Add flour; cook and stir 3 min. or until mixture forms ball. Spoon into large bowl.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating with mixer after each addition until all ingredients are well blended. Spread onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 32 to 37 min. or until golden brown. (Dough will puff up along sides of baking dish). Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, mix cream cheese and milk in medium bowl until blended. Add pudding mixes; beat 2 min. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Spread pudding mixture over cream puff crust just before serving; top with COOL WHIP.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package; drizzle over dessert.
- To make the cream puffs: Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. In a large saucepan, bring the water, butter, salt, and granulated sugar to a rolling boil over medium-high heat. When it boils, immediately take the pan off the heat. Stirring with a wooden spoon, add all the flour at once and stir hard until all the flour is incorporated, 30 to 60 seconds. Return the pan to the heat and cook, stirring, 30 seconds to evaporate some of the moisture.
- Scrape the mixture into a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Mix at medium speed. With the mixer running, and working 1 egg at a time, add 3 of the eggs, stopping after each addition to scrape down the sides of the bowl. Mix until the dough is smooth and glossy and the eggs are completely incorporated. The dough should be thick, but should fall slowly and steadily from the beaters when you lift them out of the bowl. If the dough is still clinging to the beaters, add the remaining egg and mix until incorporated.
- Using a pastry bag fitted with a large plain tip, pipe the dough onto the baking sheet, in 2-inch diameter rounds or balls. Whisk the remaining egg with 1 1/2 teaspoons water. Brush the surface of the rounds with the egg wash to knock down the points (you may not use all the egg wash). Bake 15 minutes, then reduce the heat to 375 degrees F and bake until puffed up, and light golden brown, about 20 minutes more. Try not to open the oven door too often during the baking. Let cool on the baking sheet.
- To fill the cream puffs, place a pastry tip on your finger and poke a whole in the bottom of each puff. Whip the cream with the sugar and vanilla until stiff. Pipe whipped cream into each cream puff and chill until ready to serve, no more than 4 hours.
- Notes about the recipe: The moisture in the eggs turns to steam and puffs the batter to try to release itself. You can fill them with anything.
BASIC CREAM PUFF DOUGH
- Preheat oven 425F. 1. In a medium pot, bring the water and butter to a simmer on medium heat. Add the flour and with a wooden spoon or spatula, stir very quickly in one direction. Carefully watch and you'll see that the flour starts absorbing the liquid - and a dough will form. Keep stirring to continue cooking the flour and cook off some of the water, another minute or two. 2. You can do the next step one of two ways: Transfer the paste to the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or to a bowl if you're using a hand mixer. If you want to mix the eggs directly into the dough in the pot, let it cool slightly, 4 or 5 minutes, or cool off the pan itself by running cold water over its base if you will be mixing the eggs in that pot. You don't want to cook the eggs too quickly. 3. Add the salt and the eggs one at a time mixing rapidly until each is combined into the paste. The paste will go from shiny to slippery to sticky as the egg is incorporated. The pâte a choux can be cooked immediately at this point or refrigerated for up to a day until ready to use. 4. Spoon the dough into a large gallon-sized plastic bag (or piping bag.) Use your hands to squeeze dough towards the bottom corner. With kitchen shears, snip off just the tippy tip of the bag, about 1/4″ of the tip. Pipe onto a baking sheet into little puffs, keeping the puffs 2-inches apart. With your finger, press down the peaks (as they can burn.) Bake at 425F for 10 minutes, then 350F for 18-30 minutes, depending on the size of your puffs.
- Mix together vanilla instant pudding mix, cream and milk. Cover and refrigerate to set.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- In a large pot, bring water and butter to a rolling boil. Stir in flour and salt until the mixture forms a ball. Transfer the dough to a large mixing bowl. Using a wooden spoon or stand mixer, beat in the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown. Centers should be dry.
- When the shells are cool, either split and fill them with the pudding mixture, or use a pastry bag to pipe the pudding into the shells.
People also searched
More about "basic cream puff recipe easy"
EASY CREAM PUFFS - FAMILY FRESH MEALS
2020-02-06 · Well, news flash: cream puffs don’t have to be hard. My wonderful mother has perfected a cream puff recipe that’s so simple, anyone can do it – and so delicious, her friends all beg her to bring it to parties. Her secret ingredient is instant vanilla pudding, which makes a fabulous, thick, creamy filling that never fails. These Easy Cream Puffs taste a lot like the cream puff …
- Remove saucepan from heat. With wooden spoon vigorously stir in flour all at once until mixture forms a ball and leaves side of saucepan.
- Add eggs to flour mixture, one at a time, beating after each addition until mixture is smooth and satiny. Cool mixture slightly.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease and flour large cookie sheet or use parchment paper (as shown in picture.) Drop batter by HEAPING tablespoons into 10 mounds for large puffs. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden. Turn off oven and leave in oven 15 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
EASY HOMEMADE CREAM PUFFS | YOU'RE GONNA BAKE IT AFTER ALL
2020-06-08 · Get out your other dough ingredients. It’s basically 1 stick of butter, 1 cup of water, and 1 cup of flour. For a half batch, I used 1/2 stick of butter (4 tablespoons), …
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, add the pudding mix and 1 cup of milk. Mix for a minute on low, scrape down the bowl, then mix for another minute, then add the 2 cups of chilled whipping cream and beat on medium until soft peaks form, about 2 minutes.
- On the top of a double boiler or in the microwave, melt the chocolate and butter. If using the microwave only heat in 20 to 30 second intervals at 50% power to avoid overheating chocolate.
- Either dust cream puffs with powdered sugar or top with chocolate frosting. We usually do some of each.
SIMPLE AND EASY CREAM PUFFS RECIPE - FLAVORITE
2020-08-03 · Cream Puffs: Preheat oven to 375 degrees Melt stick of butter and water to a rolling boil Stir in flour and stir vigorously over low heat until mixture leaves the pan …
- Stir in flour and stir vigorously over low heat until mixture leaves the pan (comes off the sides) and is in a ball (about 1 minute)
FAMOUS CREAM PUFF RECIPE, GOOD DINNER MOM, EASY DESSERT
2013-04-02 · Place oven rack one place below middle. Preheat oven to 400F degrees. Set aside a regular muffin pan (12 or more), lightly buttered (Cooking spray or neutral …
- Place oven rack one place below middle. Preheat oven to 400F degrees. Set aside a regular muffin pan (12 or more), lightly buttered (Cooking spray or neutral oil brushed with a pastry brush also works). Note: If using a dark non-stick pan, preheat oven to 375F degrees (see notes for more information).
- In a medium sauce pan, bring water and butter to a low boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and add flour, stirring well until mixture forms a ball. Remove from heat. Stir in eggs, one at a time, beating with spoon or large fork until dough is smooth. Beat additional 10 to 15 seconds as this will increase the volume of the dough.
- Using a tablespoon, drop dough into deep muffin tins. This doesn't have to be an exact measurement, but depending on how big you want your shells to be. Divide all the batter between 12 muffins.
EASY CREAM PUFFS WITH A RICH, EASY CREAM FILLING ...
2020-06-12 · MINI CREAM PUFF SHELLS: In a large saucepan bring to a boil, water, milk, butter, salt, and sugar. Once butter is melted, reduce heat to low, add flour, and …
- Once butter is melted, reduce heat to low, add flour, and stir vigorously for 1-2 minutes. This helps remove extra moisture and gives the flour time to cook.
- Add eggs, one at a time. Incorporate completely before adding the next egg. Add 4-5 eggs until the mixture turns into a soft paste that will still hold its shape.
EASY CREAM PUFFS RECIPE - SHUGARY SWEETS
2020-05-19 · For the filling, whisk together the vanilla pudding mix with the vanilla extract and heavy whipping cream until blended. Refrigerate filling until puffs are completely …
- In a medium saucepan, add the butter and water. Bring to a boil over medium high heat. When it begins to boil, remove from heat and whisk in the flour and salt.
- Pour flour mixture into a mixing bowl and add in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add in vanilla extract at the end.
SIMPLE AND EASY CREAM PUFFS - A PRETTY LIFE IN THE SUBURBS
2012-06-11 · Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Bring 1 cup water to a boil in a saucepan. Add the butter to the water and stir until it is melted. Add the flour and salt all at once to the …
See details »
PERFECT CREAM PUFFS RECIPE (FOR BEGINNERS) - THE FLAVOR BENDER
2021-02-28 · Making the cooked dough for this cream puff recipe Place the liquid (water and/or milk) and cubed butter, along with salt and sugar in a saucepan. Heat the water …
EASY CREAM PUFFS RECIPE : 9 STEPS (WITH PICTURES ...
Ingredients: 1/2 cup of water (120ml) 1/4 cup of unsalted butter (55g) 1/4 tsp. of salt (1.5g)
EASY CREAM PUFFS | MYGREATRECIPES
Heat the butter and ½ cup water in a medium saucepan over low heat until the butter is melted. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat. Quickly add the flour and beat with a …
HOW TO MAKE CREAM PUFFS - EASY CREAM PUFFS RECIPE - YOUTUBE
Print the recipe here: https://inthekitchenwithmatt.com/easy-cream-puffs-recipeIn this episode of In the Kitchen with Matt, I will show you how to make cream...
See details »
EASY CREAM PUFFS RECIPE - YOUTUBE
In this video Josh is making a quick and easy cream puff recipe. Also known at Pate A Choux or Eclair batter. Follow along for this delicious dessert.Email...
See details »
EASY HOMEMADE CREAM PUFFS RECIPE - KEEPING IT RELLE
2020-06-28 · For the shell: To a medium pot add water, butter, sugar, and salt. Cook over medium heat until butter is melted. Remove from heat, then add flour and stir until well combined and a thin film …
- For the shell: To a medium pot add water, butter, sugar, and salt. Cook over medium heat until butter is melted.
- Remove from heat, then add flour and stir until well combined and a thin film forms on the bottom of the pot. Allow to cool slightly.
- Next add the eggs one at a time stirring until well incorporated. When done this will form firm peaks in the dough.
BASIC CREAM PUFFS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
2010-02-03 · Line a baking sheet with unglazed brown paper. (Do not use recycled paper.) Pipe prepared batter into 3 - inch mounds, 3 inches apart; lightly brush each puff with egg white. Bake at 425° for 25 minutes or until puffed …
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Add flour all at once, stirring vigorously over medium heat until mixture leaves sides of pan and forms a smooth ball. Remove mixture from heat, and cool slightly.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition; beat until batter is smooth. Spoon batter into a pastry bag.
- Line a baking sheet with unglazed brown paper. (Do not use recycled paper.) Pipe prepared batter into 3 - inch mounds, 3 inches apart; lightly brush each puff with egg white. Bake at 425° for 25 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Remove to wire racks, and cool away from drafts.
- Cut tops off cream puffs; remove and discard soft dough in - side. Fill cream puffs with sweetened whipped cream, using a pastry bag, if desired. Replace tops of cream puffs, and serve immediately.
CREAM PUFFS - EASY DESSERT RECIPES
2021-04-15 · Put your baking sheet in the oven and bake for up to 15 minutes, or until your puffs are golden brown. While the puffs are baking, whisk your heavy cream and then add your powdered sugar to it. Mix these ingredients gently. Once your cream puffs are cool, you can cut them in half, spoon some cream inside, and then put the top back on each puff.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the butter and water, keep on medium heat and stir until it begins to boil. Once it starts a slow boil, add in the flour, and continue to mix with a spatula or wooden spoon, until the mixture begins to pull from the sides of the saucepan. Remove from the stove top.
- Add in the eggs, stirring constantly with a fork, until they are well combined into the batter. (The batter will seem “mushy” at first. But as you stir, it will thicken up and become a more solid dough.)
- Spoon or pipe the mixture onto a lightly sprayed baking sheet, or over parchment paper. Puffs should be about 1 inch in size.
EASY CREAM PUFFS RECIPE - ALYONA'S COOKING: SIMPLE COOKING ...
2016-02-11 · How to Make Easy Cream Puffs: Melt butter in water and salt over medium-high heat. 2. Add the flour and quickly whisk until a thin film forms on the bottom of the saucepan and batter forms …
- Melt butter and salt in water over medium-high heat. Add the flour and quickly whisk until a batter forms into a ball (1-2 min).
- Transfer dough into a stand mixer with a paddle attachment and beat 30 seconds. Then add 1 egg at a time. Beat dough for 2 minutes after the last egg is added (dough will be tacky.)
CHOCOLATE CRUNCH CREAM PUFFS FILLED WITH CHOCOLATE CREAM ...
Place a crunch disc on top of each cream puff. The disc should cover the top part of the cream puff. Bake as directed in the basic cream puff recipe. Meanwhile, prepare the cream. Place heavy cream in a small pot and bring to a boil. Place chopped chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Pour cream over the chopped chocolate.
EASY CREAM PUFF RECIPE - CHOWFUN FOODS
2021-04-16 · Grooming Kitchen provides an easy cream puff recipe that’s simple. There’s straight forward steps so even beginnings should be able to comprehend. All cream puffs requires multiple steps to make, but is also manageable. Its broken down into two main phases – creating the choux and then the cream filling. All the steps are merely mixing and blending multiple ingredients together. What ...
EASY CREAM PUFF DESSERT RECIPE - KITCHEN DIVAS
2021-03-09 · Combine cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and vanilla, mixing until well blended. Reserve ½ cup cream cheese mixture. Fold whipped cream and bananas into the …
SIMPLE & EASY CREAM PUFFS : RECIPEINSPIRATION
Join Recipe Inspiration community for great collection of recipes across the internet. Get inspired by new or old recipe ideas for all kind of diets (vegan, vegetarian, paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, low carb, keto) as well as meal prep and meal plan ideas. 31.8k.
See details »
PUFF PASTRY RECIPE SIMPLE, كلچه پف فوري – NEW COOKERY RECIPES
2021-07-30 · Puff Pastry Dough recipe video ~ How to make it EASY at home. July 30, 2021; EVERYTHING STRAWBERRY 3 easy strawberry dessert recipes! July 30, 2021; Kaala Mutton Recipe | Black Mutton Maharashtrian Style | Aalni soup & Bhaat | Chef Sanjyot Keer July 30, 2021
See details »
EASY CREAM PUFF RECIPE - BEST CRAFTS AND RECIPES
Easy Cream Puff Recipe. Easy Cream Puff Recipe. This cream puff recipe uses simple ingredients and only takes 20 minutes to make! The flaky pastry crust and real whipped cream filling make these cream puffs a guaranteed hit at any party! These were made at my sisters house. OH MY! They were absolutely amazing. I don’t need to sell you this ...
See details »