WHITE BEAN AND SMOKED BACON DIP
- Render the bacon in a small pan over medium-low heat, stirring regularly to prevent burning. Drain on paper towels, reserving the fat.
- Add the bacon, white beans, vinegar, shallots, nutmeg, anchovies, lemon zest and juice and garlic to a food processor and pulse until mostly smooth. Season with salt and pepper. With the processor running, drizzle in the olive oil and about 1 tablespoon of the reserved bacon fat to emulsify.
- Transfer the mixture to a serving bowl and fold in the parsley.
WHITE BEAN, CHEDDAR AND BACON DIP
- In a skillet cook the bacon over moderate heat, until crisp. Transfer bacon to a plate lined with paper towel and pour off all but 2 tablespoons fat. Add onion and garlic to skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Add cumin and chili powder and cook, stirring, 1 minute. Add beans and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to a food processor and puree until smooth. Add the cheddar, sour cream, lemon juice, salt and cayenne and puree until combined well.
- Transfer dip to a serving bowl and garnish with the bacon, crumbled.
- Serve with crudites and/or tortilla chips.
CAMPBELL'S BEAN & BACON DIP
- Mix all ingredients; chill.
- Especially tasty with bacon wafers.
- If smoother dip is desired, beat in electric mixer of blender.
- May also be used as a sandwich spread, served on toast.
- Makes about 1 1/2 cups.
- Source: Campbell's"Cooking with Soup" 1970.
BEAN AND BACON DIP
- Heat all ingredients together over medium heat till cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with Frito corn chips for dipping.
BACON AND BEER DIP
This is a great bacon and beer dip to serve as an appetizer at parties. It's quick and delicious! Serve with soft pretzels, chips, or veggies.
Provided by AspiringChef
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Break cheese into pieces and place in a microwave-safe bowl. Add 3 ounces beer. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir, then continue to cook in 30-second increments until cheese is melted. If dip is too thick, add more beer.
- Add crumbed bacon and green onion; stir to incorporate. Dip will thicken as it cools.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 100.7 calories, Carbohydrate 0.9 g, Cholesterol 22.7 mg, Fat 7.8 g, Protein 5.9 g, SaturatedFat 4.3 g, Sodium 386.4 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
BACON & BLACK BEAN DIP
This dip starts with black beans and gets increasingly delicious with cilantro, crumbled bacon, garlic and Italian dressing.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 24 servings, 2 Tbsp. each
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Reserve 2 Tbsp. cilantro. Process remaining cilantro in food processor with dressing, chipotle pepper and garlic until blended. Add beans; process until well blended.
- Spread onto bottom of pie plate; top with bacon.
- Chop reserved cilantro; sprinkle over dip.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 160, Fat 6 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 290 mg, Carbohydrate 22 g, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 3 g, Protein 4 g
BEAN AND BACON FIESTA DIP
From Betty's Soul Food Collection... Savor a warm bean and bacon dip that's ready in about 30 minutes.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Cook bacon until crisp; drain on paper towels. Set 2 slices of bacon aside; crumble remaining 6 slices.
- Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) microwavable dish with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix refried beans, green chiles and crumbled bacon. Spread mixture evenly in dish. Sprinkle frozen corn and black beans evenly over refried bean mixture. Pour salsa over top. Sprinkle cheese over salsa. Crumble remaining 2 slices of bacon; sprinkle over cheese.
- Microwave uncovered on High 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and mixture is thoroughly heated. Garnish with spoonfuls of sour cream. Serve warm dip with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 100, Carbohydrate 11 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 3 g, Protein 6 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 420 mg, Sugar 1 g, TransFat 0 g
BEAN WITH BACON
- Boil the beans in 9 cups of the water and then let sit for one hour. Drain and set aside.
- Cook the bacon to your desired texture (it can be soft or crisp, whatever you prefer) and drain except for 1/4 cup grease. Coarsely chop the bacon.
- Add the onions and celery to the reserved grease and bacon and saute until soft, do not drain. Add the chicken base or cubes, 4 cups water, beans, bay leaf, salt, pepper, and cloves, and simmer for 2 hours.
- Stir in the tomatoes with their juice. Serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 630.7 calories, Carbohydrate 52.2 g, Cholesterol 51.5 mg, Fat 35.3 g, Fiber 19.6 g, Protein 26.6 g, SaturatedFat 11.5 g, Sodium 987.1 mg, Sugar 6.5 g
More about "bean and bacon dip recipes"
BACON BEAN DIP - FARMER JOHN
BACON JAM DIP RECIPE - BLACK BEANS AND CHICKEN
CAMPBELLS BEAN AND BACON SOUP DIP RECIPES ALL YOU NEED …
CHEESY CORN BEAN AND BACON DIP | RECIPE | BACON DIP, CHEESY CORN ...
CHEDDAR BACON RANCH BEAN DIP (REFRIED BEAN DIP RECIPE)
SAUSAGE BACON BEAN DIP - RECIPES | SWEETER WITH SUGAR
9 LAYER BEAN DIP (WITH BACON!) - COOKING CLASSY
WHITE BEAN AND SMOKED BACON DIP RECIPE
QUICK + EASY BACON DIP RECIPES - PILLSBURY.COM
BEST TEXAS BAKED BEAN DIP RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK CANADA
SMOKY BACON BEAN DIP - SAVOR THE BEST
EASY 5 MINUTE BLACK BEAN DIP RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
BEAN, BACON, AND BLUE CHEESE DIP RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
BACON BLACK BEAN DIP RECIPE | MYRECIPES
WHITE BEAN & BACON DIP - THE MERRYTHOUGHT
BLACK BEAN AND BACON DIP - UNCLE JERRY'S KITCHEN
BEAN 'N BACON DIP - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
BLACK BEAN & BACON DIP - MY RECIPE CONFESSIONS
BACON BEAN DIP - BAKED BROILED AND BASTED
BACON & WHITE BEAN DIP - REAL HOUSEMOMS
CHEESY BEAN DIP - CAN'T STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN
SLOW COOKER WARM CHEESY BACON BEAN DIP
WHITE BEAN & BACON DIP WITH ROSEMARY PITA CHIPS RECIPE
BEAN AND BACON DIP RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
BEAN AND BACON DIP WITH SALSA, SOUR CREAM AND CHEDDAR
BEAN AND BACON DIP - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
EASY BBQ BEAN DIP WITH BACON - PLAIN CHICKEN
BAKED JALAPENO DIP RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
CREAMY WHITE BEAN AND BACON DIP - FORK KNIFE SWOON
CHEESY CORN BEAN AND BACON DIP - A CEDAR SPOON
CAMPBELL'S BEAN AND BACON DIP - THERESCIPES.INFO
BACON AND BEAN DIP | INDIANA KITCHEN® BRAND PORK PRODUCTS
SMOKEY BACON & TOMATO BEAN DIP - SAFEWAY
BLACK BEAN AND CORN SALSA | EASY PARTY DIP RECIPE - EVOLVING TABLE
BACON BLACK BEAN DIP AND MORE - BELLY LAUGH LIVING
QUICK AND EASY BOSTON BAKED BEAN DIP - CARLSBAD CRAVINGS
WHITE BEAN, CHEDDAR AND BACON DIP RECIPE
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #5-ingredients-or-less #appetizers #beans #easy #beginner-cook #dips #dietary #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love