BEER BBQ SAUCE
How to make beer barbecue sauce from scratch. Tips on most suitable beer styles and other key ingredients so you can customize the basic recipe to your taste.
Provided by CraftBeering
Categories Cooking with Beer
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Saute the diced onion in the 2 tsp of cooking oil in a saucepan (preferably a deeper one) over medium heat (about 4 mins).
- Once the onion bits soften deglaze with a splash or two of the beer, once the vigorous foaming subsides, add the rest of the beer. Simmer until reduced by half.
- Lower the heat to medium-low. Add the brown sugar, ketchup (or tomato sauce), apple cider vinegar, honey, cumin, garlic powder and black pepper and stir to mix well together. Simmer to reduce. Once the mixture has thickened to your liking, remove from the stove.
- Use an immersion blender to blend the beer barbecue sauce to a smooth consistency or transfer to a food processor (be careful - either allow it to cool down or if still hot, work in batches).
- Taste the finished sauce and season with salt as needed. Transfer to a container. The sauce will keep well refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 67 calories, Carbohydrate 13 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 0 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 1 grams fat, Fiber 0 grams fiber, Protein 1 grams protein, SaturatedFat 0 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 142 grams sodium, Sugar 10 grams sugar, TransFat 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 1 grams unsaturated fat
ROOT BEER BBQ SAUCE
- Boil the root beer in an 8-quart saucepot over high heat until reduced by half, about 15 minutes.
- Lower the heat to a medium-low and add the ketchup, brown sugar, cider vinegar, pepper, ground ginger and salt. Simmer, stirring frequently, until the sauce reaches the desired thickness, another 5 to 10 minutes.
- Chill in the refrigerator until fully cooled.
ROOT BEER BBQ SAUCE
This was a delightful switch from my normal bbq sauce. The flavor is a bit different, but different in a great way. The leftover sauce can be stored in the fridge to use later. Shock your friends and let them try to guess that "secret ingredient"!
Provided by Redneck Epicurean
Yield 1 batch
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Reduce the root beer to 1 cup over medium heat in a large saucepan -- this takes about one hour.
- Add the Apple Cider Vinegar, ketchup, Yellow Mustard, lemon juice, Worcestershire Sauce, Tabasco, salt and pepper.
- Stir well and simmer for twenty minutes.
- Finish the sauce by whisking in the cold butter for extra body and flavor.
ROOT BEER BBQ SAUCE
This BBQ sauce can be used a variety of ways- we've even put it on potatoes at my house! It's sweet, tangy, and has a small kick to it. The root beer can also be substituted with Dr Pepper® or Coca Cola®.
Provided by maryyyy
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Stir together the root beer, ketchup, orange juice, Worcestershire sauce, and molasses in a saucepan. Season with ginger, paprika, chipotle powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Use immediately or store in the refrigerator up to a week.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 66.9 calories, Carbohydrate 17 g, Fat 0.2 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 0.7 g, Sodium 382.3 mg, Sugar 14.3 g
BARBECUED RIBS WITH BEER
These ribs are so simple to make, you will want to make them often. They always are juicy and have a wonderful taste. -Catherine Santich, Alamo, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Rub the salt, Italian seasoning and pepper over ribs and place in a shallow roasting pan; add beer. Cover and bake at 325° for 2 hours or until tender., Drain ribs. Spoon some of the sauce over ribs. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until browned, turning occasionally and basting with sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 935 calories, Fat 65g fat (24g saturated fat), Cholesterol 255mg cholesterol, Sodium 1494mg sodium, Carbohydrate 12g carbohydrate (11g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 63g protein.
BBQ BEER SAUCE
- Heat a medium to large saucepot over medium heat. Add the olive oil, garlic and onions and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add the tomato paste, brown sugar, yellow mustard and Worcestershire; stir together. Stir in the apple cider vinegar and simmer for 1 minute to combine the flavors. Add the canned tomatoes and beer and blend with an immersion blender. Simmer on medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until the sauce thickens and the flavors have blended, about 45 minutes.
SLOW COOKED BARBECUE BEER BEEF
- Place the onion and garlic into a large slow cooker. Pour in the ketchup, beer, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid smoke; set aside. Combine the salt, pepper, chili powder, paprika, oregano, and brown sugar until evenly blended. Rub the spice mixture all over the beef brisket. Place the brisket into the slow cooker. Sprinkle the remaining spice mixture over top.
- Cover, and cook on Low until the beef is easily shredded with two forks, 10 to 12 hours.
- Remove the beef from the slow cooker, and place into a large bowl. Ladle the fat from the remaining sauce in the slow cooker and discard. Pour about 2 cups of the sauce from the slow cooker into a saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Dissolve the cornstarch in the water, and stir into the simmering sauce. Cook and stir 5 to 10 minutes until the sauce has thickened. Meanwhile, shred the meat into small pieces using two forks.
- Pour the thickened sauce and remaining sauce from the slow cooker into a blender, filling the pitcher no more than halfway full. Hold down the lid of the blender with a folded kitchen towel, and carefully start the blender, using a few quick pulses to get the soup moving before leaving it on to puree. Puree in batches until smooth and pour into a clean pot. Alternately, you can use a stick blender and puree the sauce right in the slow cooker.
- Stir the shredded beef and pureed sauce together in the slow cooker. Use tongs to serve the beef on the potato buns.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 374 calories, Carbohydrate 35.2 g, Cholesterol 46.6 mg, Fat 19.2 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 15.4 g, SaturatedFat 6.6 g, Sodium 493.9 mg, Sugar 11 g
BARBECUE BEER CAN CHICKEN RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: brown sugar, onion powder, garlic powder, mustard powder, smoked paprika, pepper, dried tarragon, salt, whole chicken, beer, barbecue sauce
Provided by Kiano Moju
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a medium bowl, add the brown sugar, onion powder, garlic powder, mustard powder, smoked paprika, pepper, tarragon, and salt and stir to combine. Use half of the spice rub to season the entire chicken. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Preheat the grill to 350°F (190°C).
- Remove the chicken from the fridge and season with the remaining spice rub. our out half the can of beer. Place the half-filled can in the chicken cavity and stand it upright.
- Grill the chicken over indirect heat for 30-40 minutes. Baste the chicken with barbecue sauce and cook for another 10-15 minutes, until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (75°C).
- Remove chicken from the grill and let rest for 15 minutes before carving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1357 calories, Carbohydrate 33 grams, Fat 84 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 97 grams, Sugar 23 grams
PERFECT ROOT BEER BBQ SAUCE
BBQ Sauce from USA Sunday paper by Guy Fieri. Used on Country Style ribs that I used his "Guy's Righteous Ribs" recipe. I actually cooked the ribs after putting the rub on them in the crock pot and drained the liquid off and applied the BBQ sauce and let cook on low an additional 30 min. So good. Prep and cooking time does not include cool down of root beer.
Provided by frostyprecious
Categories < 60 Mins
Yield 2 1/4 cups, 18 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Begin by reducing the root beer in a saucepan over high heat until liquid is 1/4 of its original volumn, 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool, then combine all of the ingredients in the saucepan. Gradually bring mixture to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and gently simmer the sauce until thick and richly flavored, 10 to 15 minutes.
More about "beer bbq sauce recipes"
SIMPLE BEER BBQ SAUCE - CRAFTBEER.COM
Servings 12Estimated Reading Time 1 min
10 MUST-HAVE BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
BEER LOVERS' BBQ SAUCE RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
EASY HOMEMADE ROOT BEER BARBECUE SAUCE - JUST A TASTE
BOOZY BEER BOTTLED BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE
BBQ BEER RIBS | RICARDO
TOP 10 BARBECUE BRISKET SAUCE RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
5 BEER BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPES FOR YOUR CRAFT BEER & BBQ …
BEER BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
3.9/5 (18)Total Time 35 minsCategory CondimentCalories 71 per serving
EASY BEER BBQ SAUCE RECIPE YOU CAN MAKE AT HOME
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
BEER BARBECUE SAUCE - BARBECUEBIBLE.COM
BIRCH BEER BBQ SAUCE - AMISH 365.COM - DELICIOUS
HOMEMADE BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE - LEARN TO SMOKE MEAT WITH …
10 BEST STOUT BEER SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
ROOT BEER BBQ SAUCE | SCRAPPY GEEK
SWEET AND SPICY BEER BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE
BEER BRAISED BARBECUE PORK BUTT - A FAMILY FEAST®
GUINNESS BBQ SAUCE | CHAR-BROIL®
BEER BBQ SAUCE RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
AWARD WINNING BBQ SAUCE RECIPE - EXTRAORDINARY BBQ
5 BEER BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPES FOR YOUR CRAFT BEER ... | JUST WINE
HOMEMADE IMPERIAL STOUT BBQ SAUCE - GRILLING 24X7
SWEET & SPICY ROOT BEER BBQ SAUCE - SNAPPY GOURMET
ROOT BEER BBQ SAUCE - GIMME SOME GRILLING
THE BEST-EVER BARBECUE SAUCE AND BEER PAIRING GUIDE - REAL SIMPLE
SMOKY BEER BBQ SAUCE | REDPATH SUGAR
ROOT BEER BBQ SAUCE (A NOSTALGIC CLASSIC!) | VALERIE'S KITCHEN
THE BEST HOMEMADE BBQ SAUCE - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
ROOT BEER BBQ SAUCE RECIPE (NO KETCHUP!) - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
BEER SAUCE RECIPE COLLECTION (WITH PICS & VIDEOS) - CRAFT …
MUSTARD-BEER BARBECUE SAUCE - BARBECUEBIBLE.COM
CHAR'S BEER BBQ SAUCE RECIPE - BUY THIS COOK THAT
STOUT BBQ SAUCE | STOUT BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE | COOKING WITH BEER
63 BEST BEER BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE IDEAS IN 2021 - PINTEREST
BEER SAUCE FOR BARBECUE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
EASY ROOT BEER BBQ SAUCE RECIPE - GO GO GO GOURMET
BEST ROOT BEER BBQ SAUCE RECIPE: OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
GUINNESS BBQ SAUCE RECIPE - THE BLACK PEPPERCORN
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #sauces #condiments-etc #savory-sauces
You'll also love