EASY BISQUICK ZUCCHINI SQUARES
- Set oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 9x9-inch square baking pan.
- Beat the eggs with the oil in a large bowl, then add in all remaining ingredients; mix well to combine with a wooden spoon.
- Transfer to a prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- OPTIONAL; sprinkle the grated cheese on top and return to oven for another 2-3 minutes.
- Cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 239.1, Fat 18.2, SaturatedFat 3.8, Cholesterol 87.8, Sodium 265.5, Carbohydrate 12.5, Fiber 1.1, Sugar 3.6, Protein 6.9
BISQUICK ZUCCHINI BAKE
- Spray 8" baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour mixture in pan and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Cool or serve slightly warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 344.7, Fat 27.9, SaturatedFat 9.4, Cholesterol 135.8, Sodium 551.2, Carbohydrate 12.1, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 3, Protein 11.9
BISQUICK ZUCCHINI BREAD RECIPE - (3.4/5)
Provided by á-9318
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom only of loaf pan. Beat all ingredients on low speed, scraping bowl constantly every 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed, scrape bowl occasionally. Pour into pan and bake until toothpick comes out clean, 50 to 55 minutes. Cool completely before slicing. Store in refrigerator.
MA BETHIE'S ZUCCHINI BAKE
Basically a casserole-type dish that is delicious when served right out of the oven, or even at room temperature. Leftovers can be reheated in the microwave and are good the next day, too. A wonderful side with burgers off the grill or as a quick main course with the addition of cubed ham or cooked, cubed chicken.
Provided by MAMASARA
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 C).
- In a large bowl, toss zucchini with baking mix until well coated. Add beaten eggs, melted butter, and Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses. Using a large spoon or your hands, work mixture together until well blended. Add onion, garlic, oregano, parsley, salt, and pepper, and mix again. Spread mixture into a 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean and top is golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 260.8 calories, Carbohydrate 13.6 g, Cholesterol 133.5 mg, Fat 19.3 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 9.5 g, SaturatedFat 10.5 g, Sodium 598.7 mg, Sugar 2.3 g
IMPOSSIBLY EASY ZUCCHINI PIE
Show the family that you still got it with this impossibly easy Zucchini pie recipe. Prep time is next to nothing, and while you're adding ingredients, know that this savory Bisquick zucchini pie recipe welcomes any vegetables! Take your pick from peppers all the way to tomatoes...even try both!
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease bottom and side of pie plate, 9x1 1/4 inches.
- Sprinkle zucchini, tomato, onion and cheese evenly in pie plate.
- Stir together remaining ingredients with fork until blended. Pour evenly into pie plate.
- Bake about 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool at least 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 120, Carbohydrate 14 g, Cholesterol 75 mg, Fiber 0 g, Protein 7 g, SaturatedFat 1 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 450 mg, Sugar 5 g, TransFat 0 g
CHEESY ZUCCHINI BITES
Use this appetizer recipe to help use up an abundant zucchini crop. Your guests will love every zucchini and cheese bite.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom and sides of rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches.
- Stir together all ingredients. Spread in pan.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into 2-inch squares; cut squares diagonally in half into triangles.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 40, Carbohydrate 2 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 100 mg
ZUCCHINI BRUNCH BAKE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8x8 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine baking mix, cheese, garlic powder, seasoning salt, oregano, salt, pepper and parsley. Stir in onion, eggs and oil; stir well. Stir in zucchini. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 268.3 calories, Carbohydrate 15.8 g, Cholesterol 127.7 mg, Fat 19.8 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 8.1 g, SaturatedFat 4.5 g, Sodium 691.8 mg, Sugar 2.1 g
More about "bisquick zucchini bake recipes"
10 BEST ZUCCHINI CASSEROLE BISQUICK RECIPES - YUMMLY
10 BEST BISQUICK ZUCCHINI RECIPES | YUMMLY
BAKED ZUCCHINI CASSEROLE WITH BISQUICK - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
INCREDIBLY EASY ZUCCHINI CHEESE CASSEROLE RECIPE - RECIPELION.COM
SAUSAGE AND CHEESE BISQUICK ZUCCHINI BAKE - SUGAR N' SPICE GALS
BISQUICK ZUCCHINI CASSEROLE RECIPE | DEPORECIPE.CO
ZUCCHINI BISQUICK BAKE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
BISQUICK ZUCCHINI CASSEROLE | EAT FARM LOVE
ZUCCHINI BISQUICK BAKE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
BISQUICK ZUCCHINI CASSEROLE RECIPE | RECIPELION.COM
ZUCCHINI BAKE BISQUICK RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
SAVORY ZUCCHINI BISQUICK BREAD RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
EASY HAMBURGER ZUCCHINI BAKE - THRIFTY FRUGAL MOM
ZUCCHINI TOMATO BISCUIT BAKE - EAT. DRINK. LOVE.
ZUCCHINI BAKE - A PRETTY LIFE IN THE SUBURBS
BISQUICK ZUCCHINI QUICHE RECIPE - BUBBAPIE
ZUCCHINI BISQUICK BAKE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
OLD SCHOOL BAKED ZUCCHINI PIE - OAT&SESAME
ZUCCHINI BISQUICK BAKE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
BISQUICK ZUCCHINI BAKE RECIPE | DEPORECIPE.CO
KETO BISQUICK ZUCCHINI BAKE - KETOGENIC WOMAN
ZUCCHINI CASSEROLE MADE WITH BISQUICK BAKING MIX - OUR EVERYDAY …
YUMMY BISQUICK ZUCCHINI PIE - FAMILY FOCUS BLOG
ZUCCHINI EGG BAKE BISQUICK - THERESCIPES.INFO
ZUCCHINI BAKE - FAMILY TABLE TREASURES
ZUCCHINI BISQUICK CHEESE EGGS - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
PARMESAN ZUCCHINI SQUARES RECIPE WITH BISQUICK - THESE OLD …
BISQUICK ZUCCHINI BACON QUICHE RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
BISQUICK ZUCCHINI PIE-HOMEMADE FOOD JUNKIE
ZUCCHINI CASSEROLE - SKINNYTASTE
BAKED STUFFED ZUCCHINI RECIPES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
ITALIAN ZUCCHINI BAKE - COOKING WITH MAMMA C
ZUCCHINI BISQUICK CASSEROLE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
ZUCCHINI CASSEROLE BISQUICK RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
BISQUICK ZUCCHINI RECIPES - PAGE 3
BISQUICK ZUCCHINI SQUARES RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #main-ingredient #preparation #vegetables #easy #dietary #squash #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the recipe for Bisquick zucchini casserole?Bisquick Zucchini Casserole 1 3-4 cups shredded zucchini (I use my Kitchen Aid shredder attachment, could use a grater as well) 2 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese 3 1 medium onion, grated 4 1½ cup Bisquick mix 5 3 eggs 6 ½ cup oil 7 ½ tsp. oregano 8 salt and pepper More ...
How do you make zucchini lasagna with Bisquick?Add Bisquick, chopped onions, salt, grated Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, oregano, black pepper, garlic, oil and parsley and mix until incorporated. Stir in thinly sliced zucchini. Pour into a 13 x 9 inch baking dish that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
How long do you cook zucchini for in the oven?Instructions Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the shredded zucchini, cheddar cheese, grated onion, Bisquick mix, eggs, oil, oregano, salt and pepper. Pour into a greased 2 quart baking dish and baked for 50 to 60 minutes or until set.
How do you make a zucchini and cheese cake?In a large mixing bowl, mix together the shredded zucchini, cheddar cheese, grated onion, Bisquick mix, eggs, oil, oregano, salt and pepper. Pour into a greased 2 quart baking dish and baked for 50 to 60 minutes or until set. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.