BLACK BEAN VEGETARIAN MEAT LOAF
This was a creation based on trying my first black bean vegetarian burger and deciding I had to learn how to make one, then I decided to go for a vegetarian meatloaf instead! Based on a 4 ounce serving, this recipe could be used to make twelve 4 ounce burgers instead of a meatloaf.
Provided by Val's Mom
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Generously coat the inside of an 8x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mash black beans in a large bowl. Mix crackers, Cheddar cheese, bell peppers, corn, onion, jalapeno pepper, egg white, taco seasoning, and Ranch seasoning into black beans until evenly mixed. Spoon mixture into the prepared baking dish; form into a loaf.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through, 45 to 60 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 215.2 calories, Carbohydrate 29.8 g, Cholesterol 9.9 mg, Fat 6.2 g, Fiber 8.3 g, Protein 10.2 g, SaturatedFat 2.6 g, Sodium 893.2 mg, Sugar 2.4 g
REALLY GOOD VEGETARIAN MEATLOAF (REALLY!)
High in fiber and protein, low in fat, easy and really yummy! I've always thought meatloaf looks and smells so delicious and savory so, as a vegetarian, I decided to make a no-meat version! This is basically our favorite meatloaf recipe but with cooked mashed lentils instead of ground meat. The result is a very tasty dinner!
Provided by SaraFish
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Add salt to water and boil in a saucepan.
- Add lentils and simmer covered 25-30 minutes, until lentils are soft and most of water is evaporated.
- Remove from fire.
- Drain and partially mash lentils.
- Scrape into mixing bowl and allow to cool slightly.
- Stir in onion, oats and cheese until mixed.
- Add egg, tomato sauce, garlic, basil, parsley, seasoning salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Spoon into loaf pan that has been generously sprayed with Pam (non-stick cooking spray) or well-greased.
- Smooth top with back of spoon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30- 45 minutes until top of loaf is dry, firm and golden brown.
- Cool in pan on rack for about 10 minutes.
- Run a sharp knife around edges of pan then turn out loaf onto serving platter.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 264, Fat 10.2, SaturatedFat 5.2, Cholesterol 69.1, Sodium 810.4, Carbohydrate 29, Fiber 7, Sugar 3.6, Protein 14.8
BLACK BEAN 'MEAT' LOAF
- Mash black beans in a large bowl and combine all ingredients until evely combined. Transfer to pan and pat down firmly and tightly using a spatula. Bake 45 minutes to one hour at 350, until firm and browned on the outside. Allow the loaf to cool and firm up before serving, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 210, Fat 2.1, SaturatedFat 0.3, Sodium 280.8, Carbohydrate 39.8, Fiber 7.5, Sugar 2.8, Protein 9.6
BEAN AND MEAT LOAF
When I make meat loaf, I usually just mix together whatever I have on hand. One time I added leftover kidney beans I had in the fridge, and my family loved the meat loaf's soft texture. Now it's our favorite. -Patricia Zwerk of Tucson, Arizona
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, 1 cup ketchup, beans, bread crumbs, onion, celery, Worcestershire sauce, lemon-pepper and seasoned salt; crumble beef over mixture and mix well. , Shape into two loaves. Place in a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray., In a bowl, combine water and remaining ketchup; pour over meat loaves. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 70 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and a thermometer reads 160°.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 267 calories, Fat 10g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 70mg cholesterol, Sodium 853mg sodium, Carbohydrate 21g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 24g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
More about "black bean vegetarian meat loaf recipes"
BLACK BEAN LOAF [VEGAN] - ONE GREEN PLANET
Servings 4Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
VEGAN MEATLOAF (GLUTEN-FREE) - RHIAN'S RECIPES
BLACK BEAN VEGETARIAN MEAT LOAF | RECIPE | MEAT FREE RECIPES, …
THE BEST GLUTEN FREE VEGAN MEATLOAF RECIPE (VIDEO)
TWO BEAN MEATLESS MEATLOAF (VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE) | WHOLEFULLY
BLACK BEAN VEGETARIAN MEAT LOAF - MEATLOAF RECIPES
VEGAN MEATLOAF - VEGAN HEAVEN
10 VEGAN MEATLOAF RECIPES - A DIME SAVED
10 BEST VEGETARIAN BLACK BEAN MAIN DISH RECIPES - YUMMLY
BLACK BEAN AND MUSHROOM VEGAN LOAF | FINDING VEGGIE JOY
THE MOST DELICIOUS MEATLESS BLACK BEAN LOAF WITH CREAMY …
BLACK BEAN MEAT(LESS)LOAF - VEGA (US)
BLACK BEAN VEGETARIAN MEAT LOAF RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
VEGAN MEATLOAF RECIPE: MUSHROOM LENTIL LOAF - VE EAT COOK BAKE
BLACK BEAN VEGETARIAN MEAT LOAF
60 VEGETARIAN BLACK BEAN RECIPES - EASY CHEESY VEGETARIAN
BEANS AND WALNUTS VEGAN MEATLOAF | OH MY VEGGIES
VEGAN MEATLOAF WITH A QUINOA, BLACK BEAN, AND VEGGIE BASE
MUSHROOM BLACK BEAN MEATLOAF - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
BLACK BEAN MEATLOAF RECIPE VEGAN - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
VEGAN MEATLOAF WITH GRAVY (GLUTEN-FREE RECIPE) - ELAVEGAN
VEGAN MEATLOAF - HOW TO MAKE VEGAN MEATLOAF - DELISH
MEATLOAF RECIPE: BLACK BEAN VEGETARIAN MEAT LOAF BY VAL’S MOM – …
BLACK BEAN VEGETARIAN MEAT LOAF POPULAR RECIPES
BLACK BEAN VEGETARIAN MEAT LOAF | RECIPE | VEGETARIAN, VEGETARIAN ...
BLACK BEAN VEGETARIAN MEAT LOAF RECIPE RECIPE
BEAN LOAF RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
10 BEST VEGETARIAN MEATLOAF RECIPES - YUMMLY
BLACK BEAN MEAT(LESS)LOAF | RECIPE | VEGAN MEATLOAF, VEGETARIAN …
BLACK BEAN MEAT(LESS)LOAF – VEGA (CA)
BLACK BEAN VEGETARIAN MEAT LOAF | RECIPE | BEAN RECIPES, …
CHICKPEA VEGGIE LOAF – VEGAN MEATLOAF RECIPE
VEGAN MEATLOAF (GLUTEN-FREE, NUT-FREE) | NUTRITION REFINED
BLACK BEAN VEGETARIAN MEAT LOAF RECIPE | RECIPE | VEGETARIAN MAIN ...
VEGETARIAN BEAN RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
BLACK BEAN MEATLOAF VEGETARIAN - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
HOMEMADE VEGAN MEATLOAF - NAMELY MARLY
31 VEGAN AND VEGETARIAN MEATLOAF RECIPES - BARON MAG
VEGETABLE BEAN LOAF - GARDEN FRESH - KATIE'S TROPICAL KITCHEN
BLACK BEAN MEAT LOAF RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make vegan meatloaf?For the meatloaf: 1 cup oats 1 small onion, diced 1/2 large green pepper, diced 2 cloves garlic 1/2 cup sunflower kernels 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed 1 can pinto beans, drained and rinsed 2 tablespoons chili powder 2 tablespoons vegan Worcestershire sauce Salt and pepper, to taste
What is a vegetarian meatless black bean Loaf?Thought so. A vegetarian meatless black bean loaf packed with spices, cilantro, corn and topped with the creamiest 3-ingredient sauce. It’s vegan, gluten free, and SO filling. 1/2 cup gluten free oat flour (you can make your own!) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
How long do you cook a black bean Loaf?Bake loaf for about 35 minutes. Remove from heat and cool for 5-10 minutes. Make the sauce by combining salsa verde, mashed avocado and cilantro in a medium bowl. Smooth over black bean loaf once ready to serve. Makes 4 servings.
What are the best beans for meatloaf?The two different types of beans help the texture approximate regular meatloaf. The pinto beans become smooth and creamy, while the chickpeas tend to keep some of their shape. Try experimenting with other types of beans to find your perfect combo. Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, whisk together all glaze ingredients. Set aside.