BOILED POTATOES WITH BUTTER
- Put the potatoes, garlic, bay leaf, and peppercorns in a large saucepan, add cold water to cover by about an inch and season generously with salt,. Bring to a boil, lower the heat, and simmer until potatoes are fork tender, about 5 to 8 minutes depending on their size.
- Drain and discard the garlic, bay leaves, and peppercorns. Halve the potatoes, if large, toss with the butter and season with salt, and pepper, to taste. Keep warm.
- Copyright (c) 2004 Television Food Network, G.P., All Rights Reserved
LENGENBERG'S BOILED POTATOES
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain. Sprinkle on parsley and serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 203.5 calories, Carbohydrate 46.2 g, Fat 0.3 g, Fiber 4.3 g, Protein 5.4 g, SaturatedFat 0.1 g, Sodium 56.9 mg
BOILED NEW POTATOES
Simply boiled and then dressed with a fruity extra-virgin olive oil and fresh parsley, new potatoes complement Grilled Chili-Rubbed Chicken Thighs perfectly. Choose similarly sized potatoes so they will cook in the same amount of time.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until tender but not falling apart, 10 to 15 miuntes (timing will vary depending upon the size of potatoes; test with a fork to see if done). Drain in a colander, rinse under cold water, and shake to remove excess water.
- Halve potatoes and transfer to a bowl along with oil; season with salt and toss with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 183 g, Fat 7 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 3 g
BASIC BOILED POTATOES
Cook a big pot of red potatoes, and you'll not only have a fuss-free side dish, but a head start on other meals. Add butter and parsley to the portion of boiled potatoes you're serving immediately, then refrigerate the rest.
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 4 servings plus 16 leftover potatoes.
Number Of Ingredients 2
- Place potatoes in a Dutch oven or stockpot and cover with water. Cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat; cook for 15-30 minutes or until tender. Drain well. Serve eight potatoes with butter and parsley if desired. Refrigerate remaining potatoes.
Nutrition Facts :
BOILED RED POTATOES
- Using a sharp paring knife, peel some skin off the potatoes, leaving a band in the center for color.
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan. Add water to cover, and add the caraway seeds. Salt to taste. Bring to a boil and simmer 12 to 15 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
- Drain the potatoes and return them to the saucepan. Add the butter and the chopped coriander. Stir gently to coat the potatoes. Serve with the skate.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 127, UnsaturatedFat 2 grams, Carbohydrate 17 grams, Fat 6 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 2 grams, SaturatedFat 4 grams, Sodium 354 milligrams, Sugar 1 gram, TransFat 0 grams
BOILED POTATOES WITH DILL
- Place potatoes in a pot, cover with water; add dill and salt. Bring to a boil, and simmer for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Drain potatoes, and discard dill sprigs. Place potatoes in a saucepan; add butter, chopped dill, salt, pepper and cumin. Stir gently to coat potatoes. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 87, UnsaturatedFat 1 gram, Carbohydrate 14 grams, Fat 3 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 2 grams, SaturatedFat 2 grams, Sodium 276 milligrams, Sugar 1 gram, TransFat 0 grams
More about "boiled potatoes recipes"
BOILED POTATOES RECIPE - THE LITTLE POTATO COMPANY
3.7/5 Total Time 20 minsCategory Side
HOW TO BOIL POTATOES 4 WAYS | ALLRECIPES
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
POLISH-STYLE BOILED POTATOES WITH ONION AND DILL RECIPE
TOP 10 POTATO RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
BOILED RED POTATOES - EASY SIDE DISH RECIPES
LEFTOVER BOILED POTATO RECIPES - 3 BOYS AND A DOG
BOILED BABY RED POTATOES - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
118 BOILED POTATO RECIPES | TARLADALAL.COM
ULTRA CRISPY SMASHED POTATOES | RECIPETIN EATS
BOILED POTATOES WITH FRESH HERBS | HOW TO BOIL POTATOES
BOILED POTATOES RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
EASY BOILED POTATOES RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
5/5 (18)Total Time 20 minsCategory EasyCalories 244 per serving
PERFECT BOILED POTATOES – A COUPLE COOKS
5/5 (2)Total Time 30 minsCategory Side DishCalories 228 per serving
3 WAYS TO BOIL POTATOES - WIKIHOW
HOW LONG TO BOIL POTATOES FOR POTATO SALAD (RECIPE)
THE BEST BUTTERY BOILED POTATOES - COMPLETELY DELICIOUS
10 BOILED POTATO RECIPES - 10 EASY VARIATIONS FOR TASTY …
HOW TO BOIL POTATOES | COOKING SCHOOL | FOOD NETWORK
WHAT TO DO WITH LEFTOVER BOILED POTATOES (14 IDEAS)
THE BEST BUTTERY PARSLEY BOILED POTATOES | FOODIECRUSH.COM
BOILED POTATOES (RICH & BUTTERY VERSATILE POTATO SIDE!) - RECIPES ...
7 BOILED POTATOES (ALOO) INDIAN DISHES THAT ARE AN ALL-TIME HIT
10 BEST BOILED BAKED POTATOES RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY OVEN ROASTED POTATOES RECIPE - CRAZY FOR CRUST
HOW TO MAKE BOILED POTATOES? - BUTTERYPAN
BOILED POTATOES WITH PARSLEY (5 MINUTES PREP TIME!) - RASA MALAYSIA
10 BEST BOILED POTATOES VEGAN RECIPES | YUMMLY
BUTTERY BOILED POTATOES RECIPE WITH FRESH HERBS - THE DINNER BITE
HOW TO BOIL POTATOES (WHOLE OR CUBED) - EVOLVING TABLE
BUTTERY BOILED POTATOES - SWEET AND SAVORY MEALS
BOILED RED POTATOES WITH HERBS – A COUPLE COOKS
HOW TO BOIL POTATOES (WITH FLAVOR) - MY KITCHEN LOVE
HOW TO BOIL BABY POTATOES (BOILED POTATOES)
BOILED POTATOES PEAS - RECIPES - PAGE 3 | COOKS.COM
EASY RECIPE FOR BOILED RED, YELLOW & RUSSET POTATOES - DELISH
LEFTOVER POTATO RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
FLAVORFUL BOILED POTATOES 3 WAYS - THE LITTLE POTATO COMPANY
BOILED SWEET POTATOES (READY IN 30 MINS!) - SPEND WITH PENNIES
2 PARKER BARBECUE BOILED POTATOES RECIPE | JULY 2022
EASY BOILED RED POTATOES RECIPE - THE GOLDEN LAMB
WHAT TO DO WITH LEFTOVER BOILED POTATOES? (QUICK RECIPES)
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to Cook boiled potatoes with butter?Boiled Potatoes with Butter. Ingredients. Directions. Put the potatoes, garlic, bay leaf, and peppercorns in a large saucepan, add cold water to cover by about an inch and season generously with salt,. Bring to a boil, lower the heat, and simmer until potatoes are fork tender, about 5 to 8 minutes depending on their size.
What are the easiest boiled potatoes to cook?Parsley potato is one of the easiest boiled potato recipes that is quick, fast and easy. It’s also a delicious recipe that goes well with many main dishes such as baked cod. How to Boil Potatoes? To boil potatoes, you need a tall stockpot, water and salt.
How long do you boil potatoes to make mashed potatoes?Directions 1 Place butter in a serving bowl. 2 Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water by 1 inch; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, 10 to 15 minutes. ... 3 Place potatoes into serving bowl with butter, season with salt and black pepper, and toss with chives until potatoes are coated.
How to boil potatoes for Indian recipes?Boiled potato recipes. boiled potatoes indian recipes. Whether mashed, baked or fried, people often refer to potatoes as comfort food. As potatoes have a neutral flavor and starchy texture, they serve as a good complement to many meals. You can simply boil the potatoes in a pressure cooker or in a pot of hot boiling water.