BOMB POP DRINK RECIPE
Found this bomb pop drink on FB. Looks good!
Recipe From justapinch.com
Provided by Sue Huhn
Number Of Ingredients 4
- 1. Fill glass with ice. Put splash of grenadine over ice.
- 2. Pour Bacardi Razz, slowly over ice.
- 3. Then lemonade, then Blue Curaçao over ice.
- 4. Be careful. These go down easy and pack a punch!! Cheers!
BOMB POP COOKIES
The sound of the ice cream truck has even my husband running out to the curb with money in hand. Our neighborhood has a big potluck on the Fourth of July, so I decided to make cookies that resemble Bomb Pops. These were a big hit! -Darlene Brenden, Salem, Oregon
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 40 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add egg and oil, beating well. In another bowl, whisk 2-3/4 cups flour, baking soda, cream of tartar and salt. Gradually beat into creamed mixture, adding flour if needed, until dough forms a ball., Divide dough into 3 portions. Add red food coloring and cherry extract to one portion. Add blue food coloring and raspberry extract to second portion. Add lemon extract to untinted portion., Shape each portion into a 10-in.-long block. Place red, white and blue logs side by side. Lightly press blocks together. Wrap and refrigerate until firm, 30 minutes. , Preheat oven to 350°. Unwrap and cut dough crosswise into 1/4-in. slices. Place 1 in. apart on parchment-lined baking sheets. To create ridges, lightly press cookies with a fork. Bake until set, 10-12 minutes. Cool on pans 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
People also searched
More recipes about "bomb pop shot recipe"
HOMEMADE BOMB POPS - THE MOST PATRIOTIC POPSICLE RECIPE
2021-01-13 · Place aluminum foil to cover the tops of the molds. Put a small slit in the center of each mold and insert the popsicle sticks. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- To make sugar water, place water and sugar in a saucepan over medium-high heat and stir until sugar has completely dissolved. Set aside until completely cooled.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 cup of sugar water and cherry syrup. Fill up each popsicle mold 1/3 of the way. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- In a small bowl, combine ¾ cup of the sugar water, coconut milk, and lime extract. Pour over the frozen red layer until the popsicle mold is 2/3rds full. Place aluminum foil to cover the tops of the molds. Put a small slit in the center of each mold and insert the popsicle sticks. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Mix together 1 ¼ cups sugar water, blue raspberry extract, and blue food coloring. Remove the aluminum cover and fill each popsicle mold to the full line. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
BOMB POP COCKTAIL - THE TASTY TRAVELERS
2020-06-12 · Directions to make Bomb Pop Cocktails: 1.Pour one ounce of grenadine into a tall glass. Try to pour the grenadine into the center of the glass so that it does not …
- Pour one ounce of grenadine into a tall glass. Try to pour the grenadine into the center of the glass so that it does not get on the sides of the glass.
- Carefully fill the glass with ice and then pour in 1/2 bottle of Mike’s Hard Lemonade-there should be about 1 inch left at the top of the glass. The grenadine should stay on the bottom of the glass since it is heavier and thicker than the Mike’s hard lemonade.
- Carefully layer blue raspberry vodka on top of Mike’s Hard Lemonade. You can do so by using a pour spout on the bottle of blue raspberry vodka or you can flip a spoon over and slowly pour the vodka over the rounded portion of the spoon. This will cause the vodka to enter the glass slower and will end up becoming a layer on top of the other ingredients.
BOMB POP JELLO SHOTS RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
2017-05-09 · Using a funnel or eye dropper fill the star mold a little over a 1/3 of the way full. The red and blue colors will be more than the white...just like in a bomb pop. 5 …
- In a small bowl, add the cherry gelatin and 1/2 packet of unflavored gelatin. The extra gelatin will help them hold their shape better. Pour boiling water into the bowl with the jello and stir until dissolved. Then add the 1/4 cup cherry flavored vodka.
- Using a funnel or eye dropper fill the star mold a little over a 1/3 of the way full. The red and blue colors will be more than the white...just like in a bomb pop.
BOMB POP JELL-O SHOTS - SWEETRECIPEAS.COM
2020-06-27 · Add in a half cup cold water and 1/2 cup vodka. Stir until mixed and pour over the lime layer up to the top of the cup. Place a popsicle stick through the middle of the Jell-O shot, …
- Spray popsicle molds lightly with oil/cooking spray and wipe off any excess. If just using cups, no need to spray.
BOMB POP SHOTS RECIPE - BARS AND BARTENDING
Bomb Pop Shots Recipe Instructions You’ll want to chill your vodka / sprite combo or your lemonade cooler before you begin. Step 1: Once it’s chilled, pour your “white” …
TOP BOMB SHOT RECIPES - BARS AND BARTENDING
SAKE BOMB SHOT RECIPE This one is more about the presentation – balance your shot of sake on two chopsticks and then let it drop in! 1oz sake; Bombed in Beer. There are innumerable bomb shot recipes out there as there is an endless combination of alcohol and mix to bomb with. If you happen to have any other cool bomb shot recipes…
70+ OF THE BEST BOMB SHOTS - COCKTAILS AND SHOTS
2021-02-09 · Preparation: for the Red Dead Redemption Bomb shot pour equal Jack Daniels and Johnnie Walker into a shot glass. Also pour some strawberry pucker and cinnamon whiskey into another shot glass. Take a nice pint and add red bull, Irish whiskey and some black food coloring. Stir everything and put the two shot …
BOMB POP SHOT - HOME OF THE BEST CHICKEN, BEEF, DRINK AND ...
2020-07-02 · Recipe Creek is the best food site and is home to more than 50,000 recipes. We are on a trip to make life delicious. We are at the intersection of Popular Asian Recipes, American Recipes, Italian Recipes, and more. We help our readers …
See details ››
BOMB POP SHOT - YOUTUBE
HERE'S THE RECIPE: https://tipsybartender.com/recipe/bomb-pop-shot/BUY TIPSY BARTENDER GEAR: https://shop.tipsybartender.com/SEND US YOUR DRINK RECIPES: http...
See details ››
HOW TO MAKE A BOMB POP COCKTAIL | DRINKS MADE EASY
How to make a Bomb Pop cocktail by Drinks Made Easy. This is based on the bomb pop shots, but we felt it would best be served as a cocktail that was layered....
See details ››
BOMB POP SHOT RECIPE INGREDIENTS - HOW TO MAKE A BOMB POP ...
Bomb Pop Shot Description. Learn how to make the perfect Bomb Drop Shot. For the Bomb Drop Shot pour some grenadine into a shot glass. Layer some pina colada mix on top of it. And finally float the blue curaçao on top of the pina colada mix. Some people start the Bomb Drop shot with the blue curaçao and end it with the cherry liqueur. Cheers! If you are looking for the coolst bomb shot ...
See details ››
BOMB POP SHOTS - A BEAUTIFUL MESS
2014-07-02 · Take your tall shot glass and fill the glass 3/4 of the way full with the chilled spiked lemonade. Tip the shot glass towards you and slowly pour in the chilled blue curacao until it turns the bottom 1/3 of the shot blue. Allow the color to settle for a …
See details ››
BOMB POP SHOT - TIPSY BARTENDER
2018-06-06 · More about the Bomb Pop Shot. Alcohols:Blue Curacao Cherry Vodka Vodka. Mixers:Pina Colada Drink. Category:4th Of July Holiday. Flavor:Cherry Fruity Orange Pineapple Sweet. Color:Blue Red White. Strength:Medium. LATEST BLOG POSTS. 20 Even Sexier Tequila Sunrise Spins. 18 Fun, Flirty, and Totally Easy Pina Colada Recipes. 21 F*ckin’ Mint Mojito Recipe …
See details ››
RED, WHITE & BLUE BOMB POP DRINK | A LILY LOVE AFFAIR
2020-06-27 · HOW TO LAYER A BOMB POP DRINK Pour one ounce of Grenadine into the bottom of your glass. You will notice the Grenadine starts to rise with the ice. Fill your glass with ice and slowly …
- Pour one ounce of Grenadine into the bottom of your glass. You will notice the Grenadine starts to rise with the ice.
- Fill your glass with ice and slowly pour in the Mike’s Hard Lemonade until roughly 1-2 inches remain at the top of the glass.
JULY 4TH RED WHITE AND BLUE FROZEN BOMB POP COCKTAIL | A ...
2018-04-23 · HOW DO YOU MAKE BOMB POP COCKTAILS? Easy! To make your July 4th Red White and Blue Frozen Bomb Pop Cocktails, start by making a simple syrup by combining sugar and water …
- Start by making a simple syrup by combining sugar and water in a microwave safe bowl and heating on High for 2 minutes
- Remove and stir sugar until completely dissolved and then move to the refrigerator - COOL COMPLETELY (really really important!!.. trust me, I learned the hard way)
- Once cooled, add 2 oz of the simple syrup to your blender along with the lemon flavored vodka and 3 cups of ice
BOMB POP COCKTAIL RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2012-10-11 · Pour the Bacardi Razz rum into a small rocks glass. Add blue curacao and then lemonade and serve.
9 SENSATIONAL SUMMER JELLO SHOTS • SARAHS BAKE STUDIO
2016-07-21 · Bomb Pop Jello Shots. My Bomb Pop Jello Shots are a bit misleading because they don’t look like a bomb pop. Technically the recipe should be made with cherry jello but I am a big fan of black cherry jello and therefore mine are dark. You can use cherry or black cherry jello, either way these shots pop with lemon vodka and blue curacao. Lemon Drop Jello Shots. Lemon Drop Jello Shots …
BOMB POP JELLO SHOTS • BREAD BOOZE BACON
2016-05-17 · Pour the gelatin powder into a medium mixing bowl. Add the cold water and stir to combine. Allow to sit for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the gelatin has absorbed the water. Whisk in the hot water until …
- Pour the gelatin powder into a medium mixing bowl. Add the cold water and stir to combine. Allow to sit for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the gelatin has absorbed the water.
- Whisk in the hot water until the gelatin is dissolved. Whisk in the sugar until it is dissolved. Add the rum and stir to combine.
FROZEN BOMB POP DAIQUIRI - THRILLIST
2017-05-30 · Step two. For white layer: In a blender, blend 2 ounces white rum, .75 oz lime juice and .75 oz simple syrup with 1 cup ice until smooth. Remove old-fashioned glasses from the freezer and divide ...
- For blue layer: In a blender, blend blue curaçao, 2 oz of white rum and .75 oz lime juice with 1 cup ice until smooth. Divide evenly between two old-fashioned glasses. Place glasses in the freezer until the next layer is ready.
- For white layer: In a blender, blend 2 ounces white rum, .75 oz lime juice and .75 oz simple syrup with 1 cup ice until smooth. Remove old-fashioned glasses from the freezer and divide the mixture evenly between the two glasses, pouring slowly to create defined layers. Place the glasses in the freezer until the next layer is ready.
- For red layer: In a blender, blend 2 oz white rum, .5 oz lime juice and .5 cup strawberries with 1 cup ice until smooth. Remove old-fashioned glasses from the freezer and divide the mixture evenly between the two glasses, pouring slowly to create defined layers. (There may be some Strawberry Daiquiri left over, feel free to sip on the side as a reward.)
BOMB POP JELLO SHOTS - CHEESE CURD IN PARADISE
2019-07-09 · This post and recipe was created for #SummerDessertWeek! I was sent products by sponsor companies but, as always, opinions are 100% mine. This recipe is for adults 21 and older and does contain alcohol. Bomb Pops are a classic summer treat. Bomb Pop Jello Shots are a new adult twist on a summer favorite.
BOMB POP SHOT RECIPE BY COCO_BEAN - COOKPAD
2014-09-08 · Bomb pop shot CoCo_Bean @cook_2778013. 5 mins. Ingredients. 1 serving. 2 oz Bacardi Razz 2 oz Grenadine 2 oz Blue Curacao 2 oz Lemonade Steps. Fill your glass all the way with ice. Pour in your Bacardi Razz and Lemonade. Carefully pour your Grenadine in the glass so it settles to the bottom. Then slowly and carefully pour your Blue Curacao in the top. Of the drink. Enjoy :) Published …
RECIPE: BOMB POP COCKTAIL PITCHER | KITCHN
2019-05-29 · Seal the vodka in a covered jar and store in the refrigerator. Make the pomegranate syrup: For the syrup, place 1 1/2 cups of the sugar and all of the pomegranate juice in a small saucepan. Stir to combine, then bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Boil for 5 minutes to reduce.
DRINK RED, WHITE, AND BLUE THIS 4TH OF JULY
Red, White, and Blue Frozen Bomb Pop. Recipe by A Wicked Whisk. Red, White, and Blue Frozen Bomb Pop, source: Website. A frozen cocktail is a great way to beat the heat at your 4th of July barbeque. Even better, it’s red, white, and blue! Ingredients: 1 cup sugar; 1 cup water; 1.5 oz Vodka - Lemon flavor (Try Greenbar Lemon Vodka, gold medalist, Bartender Spirits Awards 2021) 1.5 oz …
See details ››
BOMB POP DRINK RECIPE - PINTEREST
Bomb Pop Drink Recipe. FOR ADULTS ONLY!!!!! Perfect partner for fireworks on the 4th!! Recipe by Just A Pinch Recipes. 1.1k. 4 ingredients. Condiments. 1 splash Grenadine. Drinks. 2 shots Lemonade. Beer, Wine & Liquor. 2 shots Bacardi razz rum. 2 shots Curacao liquer, blue. Cocktails Cocktail Drinks Fun Drinks Alcoholic Drinks Yummy Drinks Party Drinks Bomb Drinks Alcoholic Popsicles Drinks ...
See details ››
BOMB POP SHOT - TIPSY BARTENDER | RECIPE | BOMB POP SHOT ...
Jul 2, 2019 - BOMB POP SHOT 1 Part Blue Curacao 1 Part Pina Colada Drink 1 Part Cherry Vodka PREPARATION 1. Add blue curaçao to base of shot glass before layering over pina colada drink. 2. Next layer cherry vodka on top. DRINK RESPONSIBLY!
See details ››
HOW TO MAKE THE BOMB POP SHOT | A LUSH LIFE MANUAL
2021-07-17 · Bomb Pop Shot. Prep Time: 5 minutes. Total Time: 5 minutes. Independence Day is a popular time to shoot these red, white, and blue wonders! Print Ingredients. 1 oz Grenadine 1 oz Hard Lemonade 1 oz Blue Curacao Instructions. Pour the grenadine carefully into the bottom of the shot; Pour the hard lemonade on top slowly ; Then drizzle the Blue Curacao; Shoot! Made this cocktail? Take a …
See details ››