Caramel Pecan Cheese Dip
CARAMEL PECAN CHEESE DIP
i found this on a keebler coupon/recipe pamphlet at our local weis grocery store and i wanted to post it for safe keeping (and so i could make it for new years eve).
Time: 10 minutes
- toasting pecans:
- spread evenly on baking sheet
- bake at 350 for 5-10 minutes or until light golden brown , stirring once or twice
- to make dip:
- in medium bowl , stir together cream cheese and ice cream topping
- stir in pecans
- fold in apple and whipped topping
- serve with crackers
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- cream cheese
- caramel ice cream topping
- tart apple
- frozen non-dairy topping
- wheatables crackers
CARAMEL PECAN CHEESE DIP
I found this on a Keebler coupon/recipe pamphlet at our local Weis grocery store and I wanted to post it for safe keeping (and so I could make it for New Years Eve).
Recipe From food.com
Provided by PSU Lioness
Yield 28 serving(s)
- TOASTING PECANS:.
- Spread evenly on baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 5-10 minutes or until light golden brown, stirring once or twice.
- TO MAKE DIP:.
- In medium bowl, stir together cream cheese and ice cream topping.
- Stir in pecans.
- Fold in apple and whipped topping.
- Serve with crackers.
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped and toasted (instructions below)
- 1 cup tart apple, chopped
- 1 cup frozen non-dairy topping, thawed (Cool Whip)
- keebler Wheatables crackers (for serving)
15-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient preparation occasion for-large-groups appetizers fruit easy dinner-party holiday-event vegetarian dips nuts dietary christmas new-years apples taste-mood sweet number-of-servings
You'll also love
More recipes about caramel pecan cheese dip recipes
Salted Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Dip - WonkyWonderful
Recipe From : wonkywonderful.com2019-03-18 · How Do You Make Cheesecake Dip Mix cream cheese, marshmallow creme, powdered sugar and dulche de leche until fully combined. Transfer to serving bowl. Top dip with chopped pecans. ...
- Mix cream cheese, marshmallow creme, powdered sugar and dulche de leche until fully combined. Transfer to serving bowl.
- In microwave safe bowl; microwave dulche de leche 10-15 seconds. Stir in milk. Drizzle over dip and pecans.
Pecan-Caramel Cheesecake Dip Recipe | Oh Nuts Blog
Recipe From : ohnuts.comScoop the Pecan-Caramel Cheesecake Dip into a bowl, and smooth the top and sides. Take the remaining 1/4 cup of caramel sauce, and drizzle it on top and down the sides of the dip. (It’s not a bad idea to create a “moat” around the edges of the dip, to catch most of the caramel … ...
Salted Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Dip - Sparkles to Sprinkles
Recipe From : sparklestosprinkles.com2020-09-17 · Instructions Place softened cream cheese into a large bowl. Add in fluff, sugar, & dulce de leche. Use a handheld mixer to blend until well combined. ...
Salted Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Dip | Modernmealmakeover.com
Recipe From : modernmealmakeover.com2020-11-13 · In a medium size mixing bowl add softened cream cheese and marshmallow cream. Beat with a hand mixer until smooth. Add powdered sugar and caramel sauce and beat with hand mixer until fully combined, scraping the sides of the bowl. Transfer cheesecake dip … ...
- In a medium size mixing bowl add softened cream cheese and marshmallow cream. Beat with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and caramel sauce and beat with hand mixer until fully combined, scraping the sides of the bowl.
Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Fruit Dip Recipe - Ottawa Mommy Club
Recipe From : ottawamommyclub.ca2019-05-31 · Just a couple of quick tips, before you put this recipe together. Allow the cream cheese to warm to room temperature and use a refrigerated stainless-steel bowl to prepare the whipping cream. Doing both of these things makes the entire process a whole lot easier and your dip as smooth as it can possibly be. Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Fruit Dip… ...
Caramel Pecan Kringle Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2018-06-08 · Directions. Instructions Checklist. Step 1. For Kringle, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place all pecans on a sheet pan and toast for 8 minutes. Cool, chop and … ...
- For Kringle, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place all pecans on a sheet pan and toast for 8 minutes. Cool, chop and set aside.
- Unfold puff pastry in center of prepared pan. Evenly spread 1/2 of Marzetti Old Fashioned Caramel Dip onto center section of dough. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup pecans.
Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Dessert Cheese Ball + WonkyWonderful
Recipe From : wonkywonderful.com2020-10-14 · Unwrap chilled cheese ball and roll onto crumbs to coat. Gently press crumbs and pecans into any non covered spots. Transfer cheese ball to platter. Drizzle with caramel sauce. Serve with graham crackers or cookies. More Easy Dessert Recipes. Salted Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Dip … ...
- With hand mixer, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, powdered sugar, lemon juice, vanilla and salt. Mix 1-2 minutes or until smooth and fluffy.
- Lay two long strips of plastic wrap in an ‘X’ shape on a flat surface. Spoon cream cheese mixture into the center. Bring up edges of plastic wrap, close at the top tightening to create the cream cheese ball shape. Transfer to refrigerator and chill at least 1 hour to firm.
- Spread graham cracker crumbs and pecans in an even layer on a flat surface. Unwrap chilled cheese ball and roll onto crumbs to coat. Gently press crumbs and pecans into any non covered spots.
Skor® Creamy Caramel Dip Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2020-03-05 · Instructions Checklist. Step 1. Blend cream cheese and brown sugar together until smooth. Spread mixture onto a serving platter or dish. Advertisement. Step 2. Spread caramel sauce on top of cream cheese … ...
- Blend cream cheese and brown sugar together until smooth. Spread mixture onto a serving platter or dish.
- Spread caramel sauce on top of cream cheese mixture and sprinkle with toffee bits. Chill in refrigerator. Serve with apple slices.
Caramel Pecan Cheese Dip - tfrecipes.com
Recipe From : tfrecipes.comCARAMEL PECAN CHEESE DIP. Recipe From dvo.com. Steps: 1. In medium bowl stir together cream cheese and ice cream topping. Stir in pecans. Fold in apple and whipped topping.2. Garnish as desired. Serve with creackers.*NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.**NOTE: To toast pecans, spread evenly on baking sheet. Bake at 350°F for 5 to 10 minutes or until light ... ... Show details
Salted Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Dip - recipes-homemade
Recipe From : recipes-homemade.comSwirls of dulce de Leche, creamy cream cheese that transforms into a cheesecake based dip. salted caramel pecan cheesecake dip How to Make Step 1: Take your softened cream cheese and mix with marshmallow fluff and dulce de. If you are looking for an easy fruit dip with cream cheese this is a must make. Swirls of dulce de Leche, creamy cream cheese that transforms into a cheesecake based dip ... ... Show details
Salted Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Dip – 247 Tasty Recipes
Recipe From : 247tasty.com2020-07-02 · 1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans 2 tablespoons Dulche de Leche 1/2 teaspoon Milk Maldon Salt Flakes. How to make Salted Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Dip. To make the Dip. Step 1: In a bowl, mix the cream cheese… ...
Salted Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Dip Recipe — Bite Me More
Recipe From : bitememore.com2020-06-22 · Get your sweet and salty fix with this super easy and scrumptious Salted Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Dip. Using a mixer, on high speed mix cream cheese, caramel sauce, marshmallow and vanilla until blended. Fold in Cool Whip and 1/4 cup chopped pecans. Place in a serving bowl and top with 1/4 cup pecans, caramel sauce and sprinkle with sea salt. ...
Recipes | The Caramel House
Recipe From : thecaramelhouse.comDip spoons into the melted caramel mixture and place on a lined baking sheet to cool. In a small, microwave-safe bowl microwave chocolate on 50% power in 30 second increments, stirring each time, until melted. Stir in espresso powder. Once caramel has cooled on the spoons, dip the spoons halfway into the chocolate mixture and sprinkle with salt. ... Show details
French Quarter Pecan Cheese Spread Recipe - Call Me PMc
Recipe From : callmepmc.com2016-02-03 · French Quarter Pecan Cheese Spread Recipe is a unique mix of sweet and savory pecan praline sauce served over cream cheese. This dip is an amazing appetizer for Mardi Gras, football, or any party. This is a tasty sweet and salty recipe … ...
- In a saucepan, combine butter, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard. (I used this mustard.)
Caramel Cheesecake Dip - Snappy Gourmet
Recipe From : snappygourmet.com2016-09-04 · In a large mixing bowl mix together cream cheese and 1/2 cup caramel until smooth with a large spoon or mixer. Mix in vanilla and salt until well combined. Gently … ...
- In a large mixing bowl mix together cream cheese and 1/2 cup caramel until smooth with a large spoon or mixer. Mix in vanilla and salt until well combined. Gently fold in whipped cream.
8 Caramel cheese cake dip. ideas | caramel pecan ...
Recipe From : pinterest.comIt's all in the title: chocolate. chip. cheesecake. dip. Yum! This dessert even got my husband's approval (the man claims he's not a big fan of chocolate or cheesecake, so his app ...
Caramel Apple Pecan Cheesecake Dip Recipe
Recipe From : centercutcook.com2017-02-22 · Using an electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, butter, and powdered sugar. Slowly add in salt and vanilla extract. Beat until creamy and smooth. Now make your caramel (alternatively, use 3/4 cup store bought caramel). ... Show details
Caramel Praline Cream Cheese Dip | Easy Cream Cheese ...
Recipe From : savoryexperiments.com2019-04-22 · Almost like a caramel apple dip, but with cream cheese. Pecan trees take 12+ to mature. Any fruit will do, but this cream cheese dip is fairly heavy and thick, so … ...
Pecan Caramel Dip – Texas Farm Bureau – Table Top
Recipe From : tabletop.texasfarmbureau.org2017-10-27 · For Pecan Caramel Dip, you will need… 8 oz. cream cheese, softened 1 c. marshmallow fluff 1/2 c. brown sugar 1/2 c. pecans, chopped 1/4 c. caramel sauce 1 … ...
PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Caramel Pecan Cheesecake - My Food ...
Recipe From : myfoodandfamily.comLet's Make It. 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs; mix just until blended. 2. Melt caramels with milk in small saucepan on low heat, stirring frequently until caramels are completely melted. Stir in pecans. ...
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs; mix just until blended.
- Melt caramels with milk in small saucepan on low heat, stirring frequently until caramels are completely melted. Stir in pecans. Pour into crust; cover with cream cheese batter.
- Bake 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Let cheesecake stand at room temperature for at least 30 minutes before slicing to allow caramel layer to soften. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.